Monica's Toes Ch. 01

Story Info
Monica finds someone to service her feet.
4.9k words
4.8
5k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 01/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ebolaone
Ebolaone
486 Followers

"My feet are sore, massage them for me," Monica said, stretching out and placing her both of her bare feet in my lap.

There they were...right there...the objects of my wildest and until then, kinkiest desires.

My hands shook slightly as I reached down and began gently touching her soft, beautiful toes.

I'd only known Monica for three weeks and prior to meeting her, had nothing more than a cursory knowledge of foot fetishes. Meaning I knew there were people who got off on feet, but knew, without a shadow of doubt, I wasn't one of them.

That was until, on the first day of History 101, Monica gave me ten perfectly shaped reasons to obsess over feet.

"Okay if I sit here?" A very pretty woman asked me.

It was a lecture class with forum seating.

Out of the corner of my eye, I watched as she set her bag down, folded out the desk and got situated.

Just as class started, she eased her sandals off and propped her bare feet up on the back of the seat in front of her.

Her plump, but not sausage like toes were gorgeous! Her feet weren't small, but they weren't tiny either. They were very tan, set off by pale soles. Each one of those sexy toes were painted a bright neon pink. She had rings on each of her second toes and a matching anklet on her right ankle.

No matter how hard I tried (not that I tried very hard) to look away, I just couldn't. My pulse raced each time she slowly wiggled her toes and when she would cross her ankles, showing off her sexy wrinkled soles.

I have no idea what the lecture was that day, I couldn't force my mind to concentrate on anything other than how incredible it would feel to suck each one of those pink tipped toes or run my tongue up and down those soft sexy soles.

I masturbated three times that night as those same thoughts danced through my head.

Ogling Monica's feet on Tuesdays and Thursdays, for an hour each time became the highlight of my week.

But there is always a price to pay. The tax for twice weekly masturbation fantasies about her cute feet was that I was lost in the class. For three weeks, I'd been unable to pay attention during the lectures and we had a big test coming up.

"Do you want to get together Monday night and study?" Monica asked as we filed out of Thursdays lecture.

"Sure," I told her, trying to play it cool. "I could definitely use the help."

She quickly wrote down the address of her apartment and handed me the slip of paper.

"Great, I'll see you Monday around six," she smiled and left.

'This isn't a big deal,' I kept telling myself that Monday as I got dressed to go over to Monica's.

Rather than dressing nice and seeming over eager, I opted for nothing more than a t-shirt and shorts.

She was dressed along the same lines, as simple short skirt and tank top...barefoot of course.

"I'm glad you came," she said, giving me a hug at the door.

We settled in on her couch and began going over our class notes.

To my credit, I forced myself to concentrate on studying rather than her adorable, now purple tipped toes.

We'd been studying for two hours, before she leaned back and put her feet in my lap.

"You like my feet," she whispered as I squeezed and massaged her toes.

"You have very pretty feet," I told her, trying to maintain a neutral tone.

"I know that," she laughed. "I mean you're into my feet, aren't you?"

"I..." I started, shaking my head. "I don't know what you mean."

"I mean," she said, raising her right foot, running her big toe along my cheek and down to my chest. "I can see how flushed your face is, how hard your nipples are and I'll bet, your pussy is wet...All from touching my toes."

I should probably mention, I'm a girl and up until then a very straight girl.

And she wasn't wrong, my panties were totally soaked.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"I've seen the way you look at my feet in class," she explained. "This summer, I had an affair with a guy, the father of a girl I went to high school with, who was into feet, he used to look at them the same way you do."

"Really?" I asked.

Hey, my mind was racing, my clit was throbbing and I couldn't think of anything else to say.

"Yeah," she said. "It was right after we graduated; she had a bunch of people over to her house. She and I were friendly, but not really friends. I went over there, stayed for a while then decided to head home. I went to the front door to get my sandals and they were gone. I was a little pissed. It was a really childish prank."

"That sucks," I said, still massaging her feet.

"That feels good," she mentioned, as I rubbed my thumbs up and down the underside of her toes. "I heard a noise in one of the rooms down the hall, so I got it in my mind that it was the person who stole my shoes waiting to jump out and have a good laugh. I followed the noise, opened the door and...yeah I found out who stole my shoes."

"Her dad?"

"Yep. I opened the door and there he was, in the bathroom, pants around his ankles, sniffing my sandal and stroking the biggest, fattest cock I'd ever seen...He was even bigger than my brother."

"What?" I asked, surprised.

"Naw, I'm just fucking with you," she laughed. "My brother wasn't that big."

I stopped massaging and stared at her, I was so surprised at her revelation.

"Still fucking with you," she smiled. "I don't have a brother. Now if you'll continue, so will I."

I gasped as she pinched my rock hard nipple between her toes.

It hurt and felt good at the same time.

"He started apologizing," Monica continued as soon as I began massaging her feet again. "He begged me to not say anything. At first I was a little pissed off and grossed out. The fucking guy was getting off on my foot sweat! It was creepy! But after I calmed down a little, it didn't seem so creepy. It kind of turned me on, to know someone was that attracted to me, or at least to my foot smell, that he'd take a risk like that. I told him I wanted to watch."

"Oh wow," I said.

"I hopped up on the sink and held my feet up to him," she continued. "He got on his knees and started licking and sucking my toes. It was strange at first, but after a few minutes, it started feeling really nice. Every once in a while, he'd hit a spot that sent a jolt to my pussy. Looking down, I saw his cock was rock hard again. I told him to stroke it for me. I felt like a sex queen, perched on my tile throne while my foot boy minion worshiped my feet and stroked his cock."

"That is so hot," I interrupted.

"It gets better," she assured me. "But yeah it was pretty hot. He sucked my toes and jacked his cock for about ten minutes before telling me he was going to cum. I have always felt that when I guy tells you he's about to cum, he usually wants you to tell him where to cum...You know, 'Oh yeah! Fill my pussy with your hot jizz' or 'Shoot it all over my tits' sort of thing...I told him to shoot off on my sandals so when I put them on I could feel his cum all over my feet. He must have liked that idea, He held them in front of his cock and let go all over them."

I was going out of my mind. Touching and playing with her feet would have been a huge turn on itself, but kneading my thumbs into those soft soles while she told me about someone else getting off on her pretty feet had my clit so hard it hurt.

After hearing about him sucking her toes, I had to try it.

Her right foot was in my hands, I raised it close to my open mouth and leaned forward.

"Not so fast," she chided, holding me back by pressing the toes of her left foot on my forehead. "You need to wait to have your fun. I want you to hear the rest of this, if you accept my proposal afterwards...I'll let you do anything you want with my feet."

What proposal? My mind asked.

"Okay," my mouth pouted.

"Good girl," she said with a smile. "He leaned forward to catch his breath, after he came. His face was just inches from my crotch. I was so hot and wet. I could feel every exhale against my pussy. It felt good. I reached down and pulled his face closer to me. I jumped as he pressed his face between my legs. I ground myself against him for a few minutes...but I needed more. I pushed him back and jumped off the counter. I unbuttoned my shorts and he helped pull them down along with my panties. Once they were off, he picked me up and set me back on my perch. I felt so sexy sitting there on the counter, my legs spread wide while he was kneeling down staring at my wet pussy. I had to moan into a hand towel once he started licking me, or everyone in the house would have known what we were doing. I'd had guys eat my pussy before, but it was always rushed, either to get me wet enough to fuck me or as a sort of half assed pay off for me sucking their cocks. But oh my God! I'd never felt anything like what he did to me. The light flicks over my clit with his tongue, up and down my slit, he even went lower a few times and licked my butt..."

"Mmmmm," I moaned, caught up in her descriptions.

"You like butt stuff?" she asked.

I nodded.

Yes I am one of those girls that loves anal as much, if not more, than getting my pussy fucked.

"Duly noted," she nodded. "He kept bringing me right to the edge of cumming...again and again. I finally got off when he started fingering my pussy while licking my clit. Mmmm his tongue grinding on my clit while he banged away at my pussy with his finger...It makes me wet thinking about it."

"Me too," I interjected.

"Oh I'm sure you were so excited about coming over here and spending the evening with my pretty bare feet," she teased. "You were pretty wet when you got here."

I shrugged my shoulders and nodded.

"You're really turned on by my feet. Aren't you?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"You want to suck on my pretty toes. Don't you?"

"Yes," I whispered again.

"You'd do just about anything to run your tongue between them, to feel them in your mouth, to lick and kiss my feet all over. Wouldn't you?"

"Yes, please."

I was so aroused at that moment; I didn't even realize I was being led down a path.

"Good to hear," she said, making me gasp as she ran her toes over my rock hard nipples. "But before we do anything, you need to hear the rest of this."

"Okay," I told her.

"The correct answer would have been, 'Okay, please'," she said. "I'll let it slide this time."

"Thank you, Miss Monica," I told her.

Yeah I figured out the path she was leading me down and much to my surprise, I was pretty good with it.

"Much better," she said giving my left nipple a tweak with her toes. "After I came and before I lost my nerve, I spread my legs wider and I told him to fuck me. In all honesty, I regretted it the moment I looked down and saw he was hard again. His cock reminded me of one of those beef sausages you used to get at Hickory Farms. I know it wasn't that big, but the thought of that huge pole plowing my pussy, scared me. But it also turned me on. He stood between my spread legs. Reaching down I wrapped my hand around his thick shaft and rubbed the head up and down my pussy a few times before easing it inside of me. God it was thick! God it hurt as my pussy stretched around his cock! God I wanted to cum all over it while he fucked me!....Uh we'll have none of that my dear.... You must be patient."

I been so engrossed in her story, I didn't even realize I was rubbing the wet spot my pussy had made through my shorts until she pushed my hand away with her foot.

"I'm sorry Miss Monica," I apologized, getting into this new dynamic.

"I'll wrap this up quickly," she assured me. "I felt so full once my pussy got used to his cock. He started slow and easy but once I brought my feet up to his face and he started sucking my toes, he started really fucking me. Slamming that huge cock in and out, I'd never felt anything like it. His cock had me so full, it was touching parts of my pussy I didn't even know I had. God it felt good! He made me cum twice just from fucking me. I had no idea I could do that. I wanted him to cum, mostly because my pussy was getting sore from all the pounding. I reached up and pulled my right foot to my mouth and started kissing my own toes. He started fucking me faster. Once I started sucking them, he was a goner. With a big thrust, he drove that fat cock deep inside of me and started shooting off. I could feel each spurt as his cock throbbed deep in my pussy. It made me cum again."

"What happened....Wait...Miss Monica, please tell me what happened after that," I pleaded.

"Good girl," she smiled. "My pussy felt hollow after he pulled out of me. I tried to clench it as I stood up, but I couldn't. It felt like a gallon of his cum poured out of me, down my legs and on the floor. I dropped my moaning towel on the floor to clean that up and used my panties to wipe what I could off my legs before putting them and my shorts back on. I slipped on my gooey sandals and left. We'd been going at it for over an hour...how we didn't get caught, I have no idea."

"Miss Monica, was that the only time you two hooked up?" I asked.

"You're getting good at this," she told me. "No...It's a little embarrassing, so don't judge. He gave me a summer job at his real estate office. I want you to know, I did my job. But while I was doing it, I would tease him with my feet all morning, then at lunch I would sit on his desk, he would play with my feet, rubbing them and sucking on my toes while he stroked that monster cock. Sometimes he'd cum all over them and I'd spend the rest of the afternoon with his jizz all over my feet. Other times he'd save it for later but either way, he always paid the toll."

"The toll?"

"When he was done with my feet," she continued. "I would lay back on his desk, raise the hem of my dress and he would eat my pussy until I came...at least once. That brings me to my proposal to you."

I was picking up where she was going with this, but....

"I really loved having my own personal foot servant last summer and I miss it," she told me. "All semester I've been taking my shoes off in classes, using my bare toes as bait, hoping some cute foot boy would like a nibble...But so far there have been only two people that have shown any interest. I didn't feel it with the other one, so if you should choose to be it, I would love to make you my foot minion. You'll be free to do anything you want with my feet anytime you want and all I want in return are foot massages and for you to..."

"Pay the toll, Miss Monica?"

"Correct," she stated. "That is if you want to and if you don't, no harm. We'll stay being study buddies and go on with our lives."

My brain, stomach and pussy all went off at the same time.

My brain was reeling while I tried to decide what I wanted to do.

My stomach was churning because I was afraid to take the leap.

My pussy was gushing and my clit was throbbing because I wanted to take that leap.

"I'm not gay," I told her. "Or even bi."

"Neither am I," she told me. "But my pussy won't know or really care who's making her cream and I don't think my feet will mind if I let you rub your pussy on them until you cum."

The thought of that, won me over.

"Miss Monica," I said softly. "Would you please let me be your foot girl?"

"Of course I will, my pet," she answered. "I suppose you want to start right away."

I nodded.

"Well for your first time, I think my feet should be fresh and clean," she said, holding her pale soles in front of me. "How about you go into the bathroom and bring back a wet wash cloth so you can wipe them down before they go into your mouth?"

"Yes Miss Monica," I said as I stood up.

"Oh and I think you should do it naked," she added. "In fact, I think from now on, any time we're together here or at your place, you should be nude."

"Yes Miss Monica."

I had never felt more naked than when after dropping my shorts and panties, I pulled my t-shirt over my head and stood before her with my arms raised.

"Oh wow," she exclaimed. "You don't shave anywhere, do you? I saw that your legs are hairy and I assumed if you didn't shave your legs, your pussy would be hairy, but I guess I've never seen you in something sleeveless. I like it. It makes you look exotic and kind of wild."

"Thank you Miss Monica."

Turning around I padded off to the bathroom.

What have you gotten yourself into? I looked in the mirror and asked the naked image that stood before me.

I was scared, a bit disturbed that I was getting turned on by all of this. When it came to sex, I'd always been the one who was in control.

I had to admit, giving up that control was pretty erotic.

Washcloth ready, I stepped out of the bathroom.

"I might be wrong," Monica called out. "But I think my new foot girl should crawl to her Mistress, at least the first time she was allowed to show her adoration for her Mistress's feet...Don't you?"

"Yes Miss Monica," I panted.

This was really turning me on! My pussy was on fire!

Crawling on all fours, with the washcloth in my mouth, I saw Miss Monica had switched seats and was now sitting in a chair, with her knees apart. Her skirt was hiked up and I don't know if she had been wearing underwear earlier, but she didn't have any on then.

There was a meditation pillow on the floor in front of her.

"May I please wash your feet, Miss Monica?" I asked kneeling in front of her.

"Yes you may," she said extending her right leg.

She moaned as I ran the warm washcloth over the sole of her foot, around and between her toes.

"May I have your other foot, Miss Monica?"

She set her right foot down and raised her left.

"I hope you don't mind that I took my panties off," she said, running a hand over her bare pussy. "I didn't want them to get in the way when I let you service my pussy."

"No Miss Monica," I told her, staring directly at her wet lips and bulging clit. "You have a nice looking pussy."

"How kind of you to say," she said. "I know it's not all natural and hairy like yours, but I prefer the smooth look for me. You're compliments have made me wet. Would you like a taste?"

I nodded.

She ran her middle finger up and down her bald slit a few times before sliding inside of herself.

"Taste me," she urged, holding her hand out to me.

If she had touched my clit the moment I closed my lips around her pussy coated finger, I would have instantly climaxed.

"Miss Monica, you taste good," I told her. "May I taste you again?"

"Aren't you the impatient little minion?" she chuckled. "All in good time my dear; I wouldn't want you to spoil your appetite by eating desert first."

"Miss Monica, may I please kiss your toes?" I asked.

"Yes you may, my pet," she answered.

I put the soles of her feet together and brought them up to my mouth. Working from her cute little pinkie toes up, I kissed each pair, until I reached the top. Once there, I parted my lips and let her two big toes ease into my mouth. I ran my tongue over the tips, the sides and finally pressed it between them.

Pair by pair, I sucked and licked, until I was back at her pinkie toes.

Holding up her left foot, I ran my tongue from the heel, up her baby soft soles to the tip of her second toe.

"Miss Monica, please scrunch your toes," I asked after sucking her toe like a tiny cock.

She clenched her toes for me.

I kissed and licked each ridge and bump of her wrinkled soles.

"I think it's time to switch, my pet," she said, pulling her foot away from my mouth.

It was all incredibly erotic for me. I loved the textures and taste of her soft skin. I loved that, judging by the moans and sighs she was making, Miss Monica did like having her feet licked or at least she liked the way I was licking them.

I hate to admit it, but I absolutely loved being dominated by her.

Miss Monica's left leg was resting between mine as I started licking and kissing her right foot. I gasped around her toes as my neglected and very wet pussy came in contact with her shin.

Ebolaone
Ebolaone
486 Followers
12