Got To Get Home

Story Info
My wife and I enjoy making up for lost time.
767 words
4.55
6.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

750 Word Project 2023

(The text of this story is exactly 750 words)

It's been two long weeks since I've seen my wife, though it feels like she's been gone forever.

Finally, she's home, after visiting her mother in Ireland. She just phoned me, and teased me that she's in bed, waiting.

Of course, I'm stuck in traffic, ready to pull my hair out.

I actually got hard reading her text this afternoon in my office. The little minx writes the sexiest things.

Now, I need to get out of this mess, so I can get my clothes off and show her just how much I've missed her.

A tow truck's making its way up the road, so I imagine someone's car has broken down.

Obviously, I feel bad for them, but I still hope it doesn't take too long to resolve.

I use my blue tooth, and tell her, "Sorry babes, traffic's terrible. I'll be home as soon as I can."

When she doesn't respond, I imagine she's in the shower, soaping up. God, I wish it was me running my hands over her gorgeous breasts, and down over her taut belly, sliding my fingers into her hot little puss.

I can feel my cock lurch in my pants, imagining the water cascading over tight little body, as she runs her hands over her breasts, and down between her legs.

"Fuck!" I slam my hands on the wheel. "I've got to get home!"

Finally, we're directed past a little fender bender that's backed traffic up for miles.

My pulse is racing as I pull into my driveway, digging out my housekeys.

The instant I get inside, I ditch clothes and race up the stairs, laughing at the way my erection's bouncing with every step.

I stop in my tracks, looking around. Julia's not in bed, or in the bathroom.

Rushing back downstairs, I smile when I find her asleep on the floor in the family room with only a lacy shawl over her breasts. Her delicate form illuminated by the warm glow of the fire burning in the fireplace.

Crawling in beside her I kiss her awake, loving the way she smiles the minute she sees me.

"I thought you'd never come."

I grin. "Just give me a minute." She laughs as she reaches for me, circling me in her hand.

I stroke her breasts, kissing each one in turn. She whimpers as I slide down between her legs, lashing her with my tongue.

"Hmm, Marcus. I really missed you." Her hands slide into my hair, as I slip a finger inside her.

I smile, suckling her clit, till I've got her back arching off the floor.

"Please," she whispers, letting me know she's ready.

My pulse racing, I grab hold of myself and get between her legs. Slowly, I ease my way into her tight, wet heat.

Her legs wrap around my waist, and I smile into her sky-blue eyes as I go nice and deep, pumping in a perfect rhythm. "I've missed you, too," I whisper as I claim her luscious lips in a hungry kiss.

Soon, I'm dusting kisses all over her pretty face as we reach the peak, shuddering as we climax. Pulsating deep inside her, I just wish my seed would take and I could get her pregnant. We've been trying for two years, and I know she's starting to wonder if it'll ever happen.

She grins, stroking a finger across my lips. "Hmm, nice way to welcome me home."

As I kiss her fingers, she reaches for something beside her.

"What's this?" I ask, as she hands me the little plastic stick with the two solid lines.

"You're gonna be a daddy," she tells me, her voice cracking she's so happy.

I kiss her so hard that she slaps my shoulders, laughing.

"I was going to phone and tell you, but I wanted to wait till I got home. I'm guessing it was on my birthday, when we spent the night at the hotel."

I can't believe it's finally happened, and we've got a baby on the way.

I never knew I could love her anymore than I already did, but somehow, knowing she's carrying our child, my heart feels like it's bursting out of my chest, I'm just so over the moon happy and so insanely in love with my wife.

She winks as she leads me by the hand back up to our room. "Of course, we can still have fun."

Yeah, we gonna fun tonight, celebrating the same way we made it happen.