Got To Get That Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would I have to service them all?" Sarah queried, by now coming to terms with the fact that she was, after all, quite provocatively dressed in an office that was clearly a very macho, testosterone-fuelled environment. "There's quite a lot of them for just one girl to handle!"

"Oh, you look like you'll cope," said Tony. "We'll run some kind of rota system so that you can service their needs at staggered times of the working day. Don't worry, I'll always keep you abreast of the situation. I know new employees are always worried they're going to make a couple of big boobs in the early days and have it held against them."

"Ah, good -- that's very reassuring," said Sarah, pleased to hear that Tony was talking as if she'd already got the job. Clearly the cleavage trick had worked! Men were so stupid! "I don't mind a little bit of teasing, but what was that remark about ladies doubles champion?"

"Oh, that was just young Steve," explained Tony. "He's a member of the local tennis club. Maybe he's seen you down there? You do look quite sporty."

"Ah, I see. Actually, he may have done - I did used to be a member before I got married," she said. "A lot of guys enjoyed playing me because I wasn't very good, so they always beat me heavily. I took some real punishment out on the court at times! Definitely not a champion, I'm afraid!"

That's nothing to the punishment you'll be taking in here, you thick, top-heavy posh cunt, thought Tony as he opened his office door. "Well, here we are at my office. After you. By the way, is it okay if I call you Sarah? Mrs Wells sounds very formal, and we don't stand on ceremony here!"

"Yes, that's absolutely fine," said Sarah, although she was a bit perturbed that, while going through the door, Tony's hand came down quite heavily on her ass cheeks in a movement that somehow managed to combine a spank and a good hard grope. Goodness, they certainly were very informal around here! As soon as Tony had confirmed that she'd got the job, she'd have something to say about the ribald comments and wandering hands. Oh well - almost there now. Just got to make sure I give him nothing to complain about while he's probing me in the interview.

"Take a seat Sarah," he said. She looked around. As she'd expected, it was a pretty grim room, with two chairs, a desk, a couple of coffee cups and, on the wall, a glamour calendar. As a teenager, Sarah had briefly done work experience at a garage, where the mechanics had a topless calendar of busty young ladies on the wall in the back office. This, she noticed, was considerably more hardcore: not only was Miss October lying fully naked on a carpet -- which coincidentally had a very similar pattern to the one in Tony's office, she noticed - but she had a vibrator buried deep in her vagina. Sarah knew she was blushing furiously.

Tony knew what she was looking at -- after all, that's why it was there. "Sorry about that," he said. "As you've probably already noticed, this is a very male environment. Without any ladies on the workforce, we've probably slipped into bad habits. Once you're here to take us in hand, we're hoping we won't need the nude pin-ups any longer."

Sarah smiled. He'd phrased it badly, but then he was just a working-class lout who hadn't had the benefit of a proper education. She'd lick them all into shape, she decided. "It's okay," she said. "I know that it's just a man's way of letting off steam. My husband rather enjoys a nice artistic nude as well."

Tony pounced on the phrase like a top-class wicketkeeper. "Your husband enjoys naked sluts as well, does he? That's good to hear. Tell me, what kind of preference does he have?"

Sarah knew the man was just making small talk, but she didn't really understand. "What do you mean, what does my husband prefer?"

"You know -- what kind of shape and age does he like? What's his thing? Sexy schoolgirls, skinny model types, busty serving wenches, blondes, brunettes, redheads?"

"Oh, I see. Gosh. Well, he definitely prefers brunettes -- and he's very much a breast man, I should say," she giggled nervously. Must try to be one of the boys, she thought. I'll need to show them I can fit in with their childish banter.

"Looks like he hit the jackpot with you then,", said Tony, pointedly staring down at her tits. "Forgive me, but those things look bloody amazing!"

She smiled shyly and looked down. All this fuss over what was basically fatty tissue, she thought. Why are men so obsessed? Still, she conceded, her cleavage did look rather impressive today. And by now she was coming to terms with the situation. She knew that, even though they embarrassed her, she knew that she was "very well upholstered", to use her daddy's phrase when she was growing up. She also knew that other women used their assets to get what they wanted in life. Well, now she was playing that game too. Just harmlessly flirt with this big oaf for the next ten minutes, continue sticking her chest out, and the job would be hers. She'd have an income, the mortgage would no longer be an issue, and they'd all live happily ever after. The End.

Not quite the end, though -- he hadn't formally offered her the job. "So what kind of girl do you like, Mr Richardson," she smiled, arching her back as she did so. Tits and teeth, tits and teeth. "Who would be your ideal woman?" I'm playing the game, she thought. This is how adults get on in life.

He got up from his seat. "Please call me Tony," he said to her. "And as for my ideal woman -- I think I've just found her." By this point he was hovering above her, a position that gave him a bird's eye view of her luscious big breasts as she sat bolt upright in what was a rather uncomfortable chair.

Suddenly she realised that she was in a very vulnerable position. The fat lump was fine on the other side of the desk, but now here he was, looming over her like a wolf surveying his next prey -- and, she suddenly noticed, he had his right hand in his right pocket and was blatantly rubbing his penis as he stared down her top. Pocket billiards (as her husband called it) while ogling her tits? This was too much. This was getting out of hand.

"Anyway, I think we need to examine the finer points of the job," she blurted out in an attempt to change the subject from her breasts.

"I am examining the finer points of the job, darling," he leered as he continued to stand over her, the bulging outline of his clearly tumescent cock not only at the same height as her face, but now just a few inches away from her mouth.

"No, really," she said, struggling to her feet and backing away from him slightly. "I do need this job, but I also need to know more about it. You haven't even asked me about my CV yet. I don't mind a little bit of fun, but can we please get on with the interview, or I'll have to leave, which I don't want to do."

She was blustering, she knew. She couldn't really afford to walk away -- and why had she said that nonsense about not minding a little bit of fun? She hadn't worded that well at all.

For a few seconds, it looked as if it could go either way. Eventually, though, Tony spoke. "You're right. I'm sorry, I acted very unprofessionally. I'm running a legitimate business here, and I do need a capable office organiser to sort us out. I'm sorry. I'll sit down and we'll go through your application in detail."

To Sarah's immense relief, the next couple of minutes settled down to follow the standard interview scenario. They talked about her young family, her hobbies, her previous work experience... but then came the question she'd been dreading.

"Okay, so you left your most recent job a month or so ago. According to the job description that you've given us, your responsibilities at the tax office were pretty much the same as the job you've applied for with us: general admin support to the team and dealing with members of the public. Why did you leave your job, and why have you applied for this one?"

Sarah knew she was a bad liar -- she never sounded convincing, and she always blushed when she told a lie.

"I, er... I just fancied a change, really," was the best she could do.

"But it's not a change," said a puzzled Tony. "It's the same job, just in a different office!"

"Yes, I know. It, er... it... well, to be honest, it's a private matter, and I'd prefer not to discuss it, if that's okay with you." God, that sounded prim, she thought.

Tony laughed derisively. "No, it's not okay with me! I need you to be honest, otherwise we can't employ you here. Were you caught with your hand in the till?! I won't tolerate a thief."

"No I wasn't!" Sarah protested, feeling a little insulted. But she now saw that, if she didn't tell the truth, potential employers would only assume she'd done something far worse that had caused her to leave her previous job. "I can tell you, but it must remain private between you and I. Which is to say, I wouldn't want anyone else who works here to find out."

Tony was curious -- and once again, he felt his cock throbbing as Sarah's distress saw her lean forward, an action that saw her scoop neckline fall open to reveal even more of those impressive globes. "Okay then. So what's the big secret? Caught by the boss photocopying your ass?!"

"I... I had an affair with a work colleague," she gulped.

"Oh. And?"

"And my husband found out, so I had to leave the job. But his business is struggling, I need to bring in some money, or we lose our house and our marriage is over." There. She'd said it. Now he knew.

It still took Tony a while to see the bigger picture. "So hold on. You need to find another job, and the position here is the only one currently on the market?"

Sarah was trying to regain her composure. "Yes," she said, simply.

Suddenly Tony saw everything. He sat back, put his hands behind his neck and laughed at some length. But eventually he spoke -- and it was clear to her that he now knew he had the upper hand. "So let me get this straight, Big Tits. You lost your job because you were caught fucking some guy you worked with, and now your husband will throw you out if you don't get another job immediately. And so you decided to come here today, dressing so that your ass almost has its own postal code and those lovely big knockers are practically falling out, so that I'd give you the job. And then, presumably, you'd come in for work dressed like the conservative, tight-assed bitch that you almost certainly are, and you'd take legal action if a work colleague said even a word out of place to you? Is that right?"

The game was up. "Yes," she muttered, annoyed with herself as well as him. How had she messed it up so badly? "That's right. That was the plan."

Tony's demeanour changed. "Okay, I get the picture," he said quietly. "Well now, Big Tits, at least we know where we stand, don't we?"

She didn't reply.

"I said don't we?"

"Yes," she said, a catch in her voice. She'd lost. She'd been holding all the right cards, and yet somehow she'd lost.

"Okay. Well... I've got some good news for you. You've got the job." She looked up, confused at this unexpected development. "But," he continued, "we're going to have a little bit of fun first. You're okay with that?"

She thought for a few seconds before speaking. "I... I don't mind a little bit of fun, as I said earlier," she conceded. "I know how the world works." She'd been offered the job. If he wanted to have a little kiss and cuddle and even a quick feel to prove he was cock of the walk -- not cock of the walk Sarah, don't even think about that word - she could live with that. She'd been offered the job. That really was all that mattered.

"Okay, Sarah," he said, surprisingly gently. "Now... lose the top and that silly little bra. I want to see those lovely big torpedo tits you've been teasing us with this morning in all their naked glory. After all, you were happy to show them and a whole lot more to that guy in your previous office, weren't you? You can clearly deliver the goods when you want to."

"No," she said, having recovered her poise a little. "I'm not going that far. Besides," she flicked her head towards the windows that separated Tony's room from the main office, "I don't want that lot out there to see me sitting here topless. I'm going to be working with them. They need to have some respect for me."

"Okay, fair enough. Let me think of something else."

He sat quietly for a minute. "I've got it. Get up and pull the blinds."

She was adamant. "I'll do that, but I'm still not getting topless for you. Whatever you think of me, I'm not a slut."

"No, you won't have to be topless," he reassured her.

Somewhat warily, she got up. Tony watched her tightly-sheathed ass sticking out invitingly as she wobbled over in high heels to pull the blinds before returning to her chair. She was apprehensive, but she was grateful that, if she was going to have to give this fat slob a quick kiss and cuddle, at least it wouldn't be a spectator sport.

Out in the main office, the drawing of the blinds hadn't escaped the attention of the company workforce. Subdued laughter filled the air. "Ssshhh... keep the noise down, lads," said one. "Certainly looks promising though -- I think we might be in for an interesting afternoon. The posh birds are always the wildest..."

Back in Tony's office, he knew that he was almost home and dry. No way was this big-titted little tart going to keep him out. "Now then," he said amiably as she sat back down. "What we're going to have is ten minutes of good, clean, sexy fun. You're going to come and sit on my lap, and while we're having a bit of a cuddle, I'm going to ask you questions about your sex life. You have to answer everything honestly, because I'm going to be your friend as well as your boss, and after ten minutes, it'll all be over. You'll have the job you need, and I'll make sure you're treated properly by everyone who works here. Do we have a deal?"

"Definitely only ten minutes?"

"Yes, I'll put the alarm on when we start so we both know when sexy fun-time is over. Not a second more, not a second less."

Sarah knew she wasn't in a good bargaining position -- and after all, ten minutes of sitting on someone's lap and talking about her sexual experiences wouldn't be the worst thing she'd ever done.

"Okay," she said. "As long as you play by those rules, that's fine."

"Good, come over here then."

She went over and clambered onto his lap. Actually, he was surprisingly comfortable. She sank into his seemingly endless folds of flesh, thinking of when she'd been a little girl and had sat on the department store Santa's knee. No, she decided, Mr Richardson was more like a big papa bear, built for hibernating with when the outside world turned cold and unfriendly. It was almost reassuring on his lap, his big soft belly acting like a cushion as his copious folds of flesh enveloped her. Just then he belched loudly, and the spell was broken. Oh well -- just play the game, Sarah. It'll all be over in ten minutes.

"Okay then, sexy Sarah. Are you comfortable?"

"Yes."

"Good. Then let the ten minutes of fun commence," he said as he set the alarm.

"Now then darling. My, you are a big girl, aren't you? All tits and ass -- just how I like them. Now tell me some of the sexiest things you've done. How old were you when you saw your first cock? Did you enjoy it when you were fucked for the first time? Does thinking about it now get your pussy wet?"

Sarah told Tony about how she'd brutally lost her virginity in the shade of a local field. It was something she didn't even want to remember, let alone talk about in detail to someone she'd never met before. But somehow, the very act of reliving it while sitting in a strange man's lap felt cathartic. It also felt decidedly naughty, like when she'd first visited a hotel at lunchtime with her salivating work colleague, or when, still half-asleep, she'd answered to the door to the postman one morning in just her pyjama bottoms. The whole situation was beginning to feel like an out of body experience. The real Sarah was at home tending to the rhododendrons while thinking about what she'd be preparing for the evening meal. It was doppelgänger Sarah who was sitting in a grubby little office talking about how she'd lost her virginity while perched on the lap of some fat pervert who had his nose buried in her cleavage.

While she was sticking to their deal and talking to him about being fucked for the first time, she could feel his cock digging into her ass. It felt enormous -- but then he was a very big man, so it made sense that his cock was similarly huge. He could hardly help that, and she was experienced enough to know that, if a pretty girl sat on a man's lap and talked about her sexual proclivities, his cock was going to grow hard. Well, he'll just to relieve himself after I've gone, she thought. Today is my day.

Tony could see that she was beginning to notice his member sticking into her ass. Time to move the conversation on, he thought, while making sure I'm still at full mast.

"So tell me, Big Tits -- what's the biggest cock you've ever had inside you? Who's filled you up the best? And how big was he?"

"I... I don't really know," she said, not really liking this new line of enquiry. "I've never measured anyone. I used to go and visit this lad who was away at university when we were both teenagers. He was very big, I remember. Probably about eight inches, I suppose. A little bit bigger than my husband, I think, although there wasn't much in it."

"So, two or three inches smaller than me," Tony said, pointedly thrusting his cock against her ass cheeks with renewed vigour as he nuzzled her neck. My God, she was a sexy little fucker. "So you said earlier that you've been with your husband since your late teens. Presumably you met him after you broke it off with Mr Eight Inch Uni Boy?"

"Er,,, actually there was a bit of an overlap," she admitted.

"Oh really?" Tony laughed. "Hold on a minute. You mean that, while you were fucking your future husband, you were also fucking this guy at uni?"

"Yes," she admitted, somewhat shamefaced. "I tried to break it off with Simon when I started going out with Julian. But he had a photo of me giving him a blowjob, and he threatened to send it to my parents if I stopped seeing him. So for a while I'd see Julian during the week, and and then tell him I wasn't going to be around at the weekend -- which is when I'd go and stay with Simon for a couple of nights. I didn't have much choice. I certainly didn't enjoy it, even though he was... er... quite big."

"Shit!" exploded Tony. "You blame everybody else for making you fuck around, but really it's all down to you! You really are a complete slut, aren't you?"

She looked crestfallen. "I'm not. But... I suppose I can see why you might have picked up that wrong impression..."

"Come off it. You love cock, don't you? Go on, admit it, you little tart!"

She didn't want to tell an outright lie, but even so, she didn't want him to think she was a slut. "I...I...I don't...dislike it," was the best she could manage

His hands had been busy for the last few minutes, stroking and patting her ass as she wriggled, even putting his arms across her rib cage in a bearlike grip that raised her tits even higher. Suddenly though, he went berserk. He was like an octopus -- the tentacles seemed to be everywhere. She felt his big right paw pulling down the zip on her tight skirt, but managed to knock it away even as his left hand pulled up her skimpy top -- by which time his right hand had grabbed the other side and was pulling it up and over her head. Before she could react, her black push-up bra was the only garment remaining on the upper half of her body.

"Stop it, that wasn't our agreement!" she protested. "I thought we were just having a sexy chat and a friendly little cuddle, Tony. I definitely didn't say you could try to strip me!"