Got To Get That Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Grow up!" he said roughly. She was beginning to annoy him. "You've been cock-teasing us all with those big bouncing jugs ever since you got here. You didn't really think you were going to sit on my lap without me handling those beauties, did you? I bet your husband can't keep his hands off those melons! Now then - let's see what you're made of, girl. It's all coming off."

Already she'd realised it was useless struggling. The way she was perched on his lap, she had no leverage. Besides, he was way, way too big and strong for her. It was like Fay Wray trying to fend off a rampant King Kong. She just had to accept that she was going to be at his mercy for the next couple of minutes. She just hoped she could escape with her honour -- or at least, what was left of it -- intact. But even as she thought that, he ripped her flimsy bra in half, causing her luscious full tits to bound into view like a pair of eager puppies racing to greet their master. Freedom at last!

"Holy fuck, what a pair!" he groaned as he ran his huge hands over her breasts, cupping them, bouncing them, kneading them with his index fingers before tweaking the nipples to full stiffness. Not for the first time, she cursed the sensitivity of her breasts. "Even those big long nips are perfect. I bet you give a great tit-fuck, don't you? Your husband must have his cock between them all day and night!"

"No...no... please...don't do that! It hurts!" she cried, trying to keep her voice down so that the men in the main office couldn't hear what was going on. Maybe, she thought, if I

keep talking about stuff, he might get distracted by my dirty words and stop mauling my breasts. "You're... you're right. He does like to get his cock between them and cum all over them. I close my eyes while he's doing it because it's so disgusting. But... but I do let him do it, which is the main thing, isn't it, and he does love my breasts. Tits, I mean. My big, big titties... He calls me Betty Boobs, you know. Sometimes he even gets me to put lipstick on my nipples..."

"Well, feel free to close your eyes now, Betty Boobs, because I'm moving downstairs!" The zip was down, and the skirt was coming off. The garment had cost her -- well, her husband - a lot of money. Worried that it might tear, she moved her ass up slightly to facilitate its safe removal while at the same time begging him to stop.

"Please, please, no more! We were just going to talk and cuddle! You promised!"

"You talk, Big Tits, and I'll cuddle..."

"That's not cuddling!" she shouted. "That's...that's..." Her voice died away, lost in her sobbing.

"Yes it is," he said. "First I cuddled your epic tits, now I'd cuddling your spectacular ass, and in a minute I'm going to be cuddling your serially unfaithful cunt. And then I'm going to tickle your navel from the inside with my big old cunt-buster! You can feel what it's like to be fucked rigid by a real man rather than one of your usual pencil-dick middle-class wimps!"

"No, no -- please no!" But she knew it was already too late. He'd grabbed her arm and pulled it back like she was a rag doll. By now she wasn't so much on his lap as lying across it face down, buns up in the air. Her rounded, fleshy globes were covered only by the black micro-panties that had been biting into her all morning.

"Oh my -- you really are built for fucking, aren't you?" he said admiringly as he slipped his hand into her panties and yanked them down in one rough movement, causing her ass cheeks to bounce deliciously into full, glorious view. He gazed in awe at the sight of her fabulous body, now fully, finally naked except for those slutty high heels. I'll let you keep those on, darling, he thought, but I'm keeping these sexy little panties as a souvenir. Might even hang them up over my desk as a permanent reminder of the day you took more cock than some women get to experience in a lifetime.

"Come on, you little whore, this is how you should be all the time - it should be illegal for a spectacular piece of ass like you to ever wear clothes. I can't even decide which hole I'm going to fuck first. Before I get to that, though, I'm going to give you what you've been asking for all morning. I'm going to spank your big round cheeks harder than you could ever imagine. By the time I've finished, you're going to be begging for a cock up your ass and cunt just for a bit of light relief."

With that, he pulled down his jeans and boxer shorts. "This is what you're going to be taking, you sexy little cunt," he said to her. "Have a good look at it now, because every last fucking millimetre of it is going to be rammed up you in a minute." Resigned to her fate, she looked up to see the biggest, thickest, most angry-looking cock she'd ever seen standing rigidly to attention just an inch or two from her mouth. Fucking hell! No way could she take that throbbing monster. She'd be impaled. She'd be ruined.

Now free of his lower clothing, he pulled her back over his lap, bringing his giant hand down on her ass cheeks like a thunderclap. For the next minute or so, he continued to spank her with his right hand as hard as he could. The spanks got more frenzied, and the pain was searing, but she was determined not to give him the pleasure of reacting. Eventually his hand began to tire and he had to take a bit of a break. She turned her head round to look at him. "Is that all, Mr Richardson?", she queried with exaggerated politeness, like a bored secretary taking dictation at the end of the working day. This big thug wasn't going to break her, she thought.

But her calmness under pressure backfired. "You little slut!" he fumed. "Try this then!" A spiked metal buckle came down violently on her fleshy cheeks. Shit! He'd taken off the belt that had been holding up his baggy, oversized jeans. This was agony, but her face was turned away from him, and he couldn't see her pained grimace. Mustn't shout or cry, she thought, he's not going to win. You're a big girl now, Sarah. Take it without complaining and walk away smiling.

After another minute or so of thrashing her ass with the belt, he was forced to pause again. He was beginning to feel a growing admiration for the bitch. "Wow - you certainly can take some punishment!" he said to her. "Most of the cheap tarts I've lured into here have passed out by now. Your ass has been bouncing about like a jelly, it's practically red-raw after the whipping you've taken, and I've even deliberately caught your hanging cunt-lips a few times with the spike. But you've hardly moved a muscle."

"That's because I'm not a cheap tart," she said quietly. But her words were interrupted by the alarm going off. The ten minutes of "sexy fun" were up. Was she going to be spared?

Of course she wasn't. "You know I said we'd have about ten minutes of fun?" She nodded. "To tell the truth, I lied," he carried on. "It's going to be a little bit longer than that."

"That's not fair," she said. "We agreed ten minutes. In my world, a man's word is his bond."

"Sadly for you, we're in my world rather than yours, Big Tits," he said. "And in my world, I have the right to change my mind. Still, you're playing a good game, and I think I'm going to need a little bit of help to tame you."

"What the hell does that mean?" she snapped angrily. She'd been cheated. There probably wasn't even any job, the lying fat bastard.

"I'll show you what it means, darling," he hissed at her. And then, at the top of his voice: "Guys! Betty Boobs is ready for her close-up!"

What the fuck?! She jumped to her feet and scrambled for her clothes to cover herself, but it was too late. Seven or eight men burst through the door and into the boss's office, filling the room with laughter and noise. One or two of them were already fully naked and clearly ready for action. They'd obviously been waiting just outside the door for the call, she thought bitterly.

The men were confronted with two naked bodies. The boss was sitting back in his chair laughing, gently rubbing his already-huge tool to a frighteningly thick, long erection. But it was the second naked body they were interested in. The cock-teasing milf who'd been hanging around all morning had completely lost the clothing she'd been almost wearing earlier, and she was now standing in front of the desk, desperately attempting to cover her big tits and neatly-trimmed pubic bush with her hands. But her hands weren't big enough. She turned round in fury to Big Tony, who was clearly loving every second of her discomfort. "You bastard! You absolute fucking bastard!" she spat at him.

By now the men were crowded around her in a semi-circle, relishing the sight of her severely reddened, heavily welted ass cheeks as she turned round to give the boss a piece of her mind. "Fucking hell, Tony!" said one of them. "How is this little cock-tease still standing upright? It looks like you've nearly destroyed her ass!"

"Don't worry lads, she can take it!" he said. "She hasn't even had the cunt-buster up her yet. But she's going to look amazing while she's being sodomised. Bet she won't be able to keep so quiet then!"

"Oh my God, what a fucking body!" groaned Steve, the guy who'd earlier made the joke about Sarah being ladies doubles champion. He came up close to her, putting one arm around her while the other pushed away her small hands, still attempting to cover her body even though she knew that ship had already sailed. He forced his tongue into her mouth, having a good hard grope and pull of her big firm breasts. "Tits like coconuts," he said happily. "I'm gonna have some fun with those things later, champ!"

"Time to take one for the team, darling!" laughed another.

"She's taking one from me first of all," said Tony, pushing Steve out of the way and pulling Sarah to the floor. "Get on all fours, slut," he said. No point in arguing, she knew that -- there were too many of them. She reluctantly complied, her knees and hands on the floor, her tits hanging down, her flaming red ass stuck up in the air waiting for the ultimate punishment.

"No... please... use my mouth, but not my bottom -- I really don't like that, and you're too big anyway," she implored in one desperate final, futile attempt at appealing to Tony's better nature. But he didn't have a better nature.

"Not now Sarah," he said. "Can't you see I'm busy getting ready to go balls-deep in that tight asshole of yours?" He spread her legs as wide as he could and then slowly pulled apart her cheeks so that the everybody had an unrestricted close-up view of her chocolate starfish. He then aligned his magnificent tool with her puckered back passage. The atmosphere was electric. The room had witnessed the occasional fuck-session with some gum-chewing back street whore, but this was a top-class piece of meat spreadeagled in front of them. The day was shaping up to be very, very special.

"Go on Tony my son, stick it all the way in!"

"Not so lah-di-dah now are you, you stuck-up cunt?"

"Good and hard, mate - and don't bother using any lube on the bitch!"

"Hang on a moment," said Tony, giving his latest fuck-toy an absent-minded slap on her ass as he turned round to talk to them. "Guys, you need to make sure you film this. We want lots of photos as well, particularly close-ups of her face while she's sucking cock. If she doesn't behave herself, we can send a few dirty pics to her husband. Besides, it'll be cool for our customers to come in to the office to deal with the prim and proper Mrs Wells and then realise she's also Betty Boobs, the cock-hungry slut being fucked to oblivion in the photos on the wall. That's got to be good for business, right?"

"No problem boss, me and Steve have got the filming covered, and I'll get Stan to take lots of photos of it taking a good hammering."

"That reminds me," said Tony, giving her ass cheeks another hard spank before letting a couple of his thick fingers slip into her cunt. Lovely. "Before my cock gets stuck into this delicious slice of prime rump meat, can someone go and bring Stan in from the outer office? I'd like him to get plenty of close-up photos of us all getting stuck into this sexy little milf with the big knockers."

"Don't worry boss, I'm already here," said Stan. "They told me a few minutes ago that the blinds were already down, so I knew it wouldn't be long before we moved on to the main item on the agenda. I must say, Tony, she's a cut above the ugly tarts you normally bring in here for servicing. There's no substitute for a bit of good breeding, I always say."

Stan went round the other side to crouch down and put his face up to Sarah, still poised on all fours as she awaited the delayed but inevitable ass-fucking. Her face was lowered so she didn't have to make eye contact, but he pulled her up by the hair and looked into her eyes before speaking loudly to her. "Good to see you again, Mrs Wells. My, you look even better naked, don't you? Shame you didn't fancy that banana earlier, but I think you're ready to taste the entire bunch now, don't you?" He knelt down and muttered something the others couldn't hear. "By the way, Big Tits, did you get the job?"

Sarah looked up at the old man, who was already undressing like his clothes were on fire. "Yes, I... I... think so," she managed to gasp as his cock reared up towards her mouth. At the other end, Tony had grabbed her hips and was finally pushing firmly into her ass - to the great delight of the cheering hordes, who were gleefully anticipating getting their own share of pussy pie after Tony and Stan were done. They were expecting blood-curdling screams of absolute agony as Tony's cock thrust into her ass, but although her eyes nearly popped out of her head with the pain, she barely made even a whimper -- although possibly any noises she was trying to make were stifled as Stan forced his gnarly but impressively long cock into her open mouth. What a session this was going to be!

"Everybody, I'd like you to greet our newest employee -- the big-titted, tight-assed, cock-teasing, colleague-fucking, superslut Sarah Wells," puffed Tony as he finally hammered the final inch or two of his prodigious man-meat into the absolute depths of her delightfully tight anus. "I've bent over backwards this morning to find a suitable opening for her... and... fuck me you're tighter than a gnat's nostril, bitch...for the next few hours, she has kindly agreed to... starting to enjoy it now, aren't you... bend over backwards to find a suitable opening for her new colleagues. Now work that ass a bit harder, Sarah... that's it slut, push those big globes back at me... we've got a lot of ground to cover this afternoon before we can all go home."

The whooping and hollering continued for a while, but the watching hordes slowly fell into an awed silence as they realized that Sarah was no longer quite so passive. What had started out as a brutal spit-roasting of a reluctant woman was now becoming a more even contest as she bucked and writhed, energetically deep-throating Stan while wriggling and shaking her spectacular ass in an effort to take even more of Tony's huge penis inside her. She was almost in motion now, her tits bouncing frantically as Stan's cock pistoned in and out of her mouth and Tony tightened his two-handed grip on her undulating hips to stay in the saddle. "Look at it go," murmured one open-mouthed onlooker. "She's fucking Tony and Stan, not the other way round. She's riding those cocks like a cowgirl on a bucking bronco."

"A fucking bronco in her case," corrected another.

Tony and Stan couldn't take much more of it, and the two men erupted pretty much simultaneously, their copious amounts of cum shooting into her lissom body from different ends (Would the two jets of semen meet in the middle, she wondered -- biology had never been her strong point at school). After a shudder and groan, Stan collapsed on the floor, looking more like a corpse than a living entity. "Fuck me," he moaned. "No gag reflex, and the little slut has got better suction than my wife's vacuum cleaner! You should have gone into porn, darling, you'd have made an absolute fortune."

Tony, too, looked exhausted as he propped up his huge frame against the wall. "Fucking hell Betty Boobs, that was bloody amazing," he wheezed. "Guys, she's an absolute fucking machine! She took my entire length without even being lubed up -- and she pushed back at me like she wanted even more! What an amazing fucking slut. We've hit the jackpot here, boys."

"Wow - she's nearly killed both Tony and old Stan at the same time!" one of the guys remarked as the two men lay drained. "She's a freak of nature, being able to take the cunt-buster all the way up her asshole like that. Bitch must be hollow inside, like one of those Easter chocolate bunny rabbits!"

"Aye, and look at the tits on that bunny rabbit!" said another as she groggily sat up, causing her bare breasts to bounce invitingly. She stuck her tongue out -- largely because of the disgusting taste of Stan's cum on it, though to the watching men it just looked as if she was being pouty and coquettish. Too late to worry about covering up now, she thought. They'd already seen everything, and she knew now that they'd all be deep inside her soon enough. Still, after that epic blowout, Stan was too old to get it up for another round, and she'd similarly tried to break Tony's mammoth cock in two. At least she'd made sure that he was now out of the game -- no way was that out-of-condition slob coming back for sloppy seconds after the remorseless way she'd drained his balls. That thought made her smile.

Recovering a little bit of his composure, Tony addressed the room. "Everyone," he announced. "Just wanted to say that Sarah -- or Betty Boobs, as she likes to be called - will be starting full-time with us next Monday. I'm sure we're all looking forward very much to working with her! Welcome to the team, Betty - now let's see you get back to work, you sexy little whore! Steve, how about giving her lovely juicy cunt a test drive? Alan, I want to see those big fucking titties being shown no mercy -- a lot of biting and slapping, please, and then get your cock between those epic hooters and cover them with cum. Don't worry, the little slut can take anything you have to offer. Even so, probably best to give her ass a rest for a while!"

Everyone laughed. But then, shocked by the way she'd taken two cocks simultaneously without even breaking into a sweat, they then broke into a spontaneous, sustained round of applause. Somewhat disoriented by this unexpected show of appreciation, Sarah reacted as she always did to compliments. She smiled shyly, blushed prettily and mumbled "Thank you... thank you!" as if her cake-making abilities had just been praised at the local whist drive. Well, she couldn't help it - she'd always been a people-pleaser. And it was rather gratifying to think that, after a difficult start, she already seemed to have won the approval of her new colleagues even before she'd officially started.

As she lay back and spread her legs wide for the next couple of heavyweight contenders, she smiled secretively to herself. These losers will feel pretty stupid when they go home tonight and realise I've outsmarted them all, she thought smugly. After all, she'd been right all along. That sexy little outfit had really paid off for her! SHE'D GOT THE FUCKING JOB!