All Comments on 'Got To Get You Into My Life'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Enjoyed the story, until the last paragraph. Beneath Mark to put up with the cheap shot at his future SIL’s physique. He should have offered Sandy 5 seconds to apologize, then withdrawn the public proposal.

Madeira1076Madeira107614 days ago

Ehh, what the hell would he want to do with a crazy woman. The next story after they get married would be a great LW story!

She accuses' her husband of an affair and sleeps with his best friend or employee and throws it in his face. He divorces her and starts up with Sarah, has kids and lives happily ever after.

Call it, "communication is a bitch" so's his wife. (Slang for "so is")

LifeisadventureLifeisadventure9 days ago

Great love story!

XluckyleeXluckylee4 days ago

I'm not sure why you are getting so much hate mail from the anon crowd unless they wish they had your talent to write Good stories. I am happy to read all of your stories I always look forward to seeing a new one from you. Please keep writing. 5 stars from Xluckylee for this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Major props to you. I want to echo 'Allured'.

I also hope to see some other works from you this year.

(maybe Lady in Read Book 4)

Happy Frank

Karn9Karn93 days ago

A very good love story. Heart warming, full of great dialogue and some wonderful suspense. 5*

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

SIMILAR Stories