Got To Get You Into My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah insisted Sandy's lack of suitors was because of her forceful and unyielding personality. She urged Sandy to be less demanding and critical. Boys simply didn't like bossy, pushy girls.

While Sandy admitted that Sarah had a point, she was unwilling to accept mediocrity in herself and others. That attitude had a lot to do with why she was so often home on a weekend while her friends and cousins were out on dates.

Now another cousin was getting married. Sandy had attended enough of these weddings to know how things would go. First would be all the girls introducing their dates. Eventually Sandy would be asked if she was there with anyone, even though all of her cousins knew her dismal dating history. Sandy would be the center of a few uncomfortable minutes as the girls tossed out names of possible suitors and why they could be a match for her. Eventually the conversation would turn to less painful topics.

Sandy felt like she was going through déjà vu all over again at the reception. Her cousin Angela had just married a handsome, athletic looking guy and the cousins were agreeing on how well she had done finding a good husband.

"Sandy, are you here with a significant other today?" Marie asked loud enough so the other women turned their attention her way.

"Well, I haven't really had the time with my new position at Smith and Haynes. Grandmother expects me to learn the business well enough to take over for her."

"You don't have any time to date? Have you met any interesting men since Brianna's wedding last spring?" Marie pressed.

"Not really..." Sandy began before Sarah interrupted her.

"I'd say that Mark's a very interesting man. Sis doesn't talk about it much, but she spent a month learning about the sales part of the business with a real hunk."

Sandy loved her sister for trying to improve her social standing, but she worried about the inevitable questions she would be asked.

"No kidding?" Cousin Charity joined in. "A workplace romance? Is it still going on? What's the guy look like?"

"Well he's..." Sandy managed before Sarah cut in with what amounted to shocking information.

"Coming through the door right now!" Sarah blurted as she stared toward the entrance.

Mark was smiling and shaking hands with the groom who was standing near the entrance greeting guests. It was obvious that the two men were good friends by the back slapping and laughter the two men shared.

"Oh, wow!" Marie gasped. "He's very good looking, Sandy. You will be introducing us to your boyfriend, won't you?"

Sandy glared at Sarah as she struggled for a reasonable response to Marie's question. Why did Sarah make it sound like she and Mark were an item? Now she faced the most embarrassing possible situation.

Sarah saw Sandy grimace and decided to try to make the most of the situation. "I don't think Mark saw Sandy yet. I'm going to go get him and bring him over for everyone to meet. He's a great guy."

Sarah saw Sandy's face turn crimson at her words. Sarah had only met Mark briefly, but she felt certain that he'd be a gentleman and help Sandy extricate herself from the situation Sarah had created.

Mark was chatting with his friend Lance when he recognized Sarah as she approached him. His smile became even brighter as he welcomed her with a hug.

"Sarah? I didn't know you'd be here today. Are you friends with Angela? Did Sandy come, too?"

"Yes! Sandy's here and she needs your help. I kind of told all our cousins that she had been working with a real hunk when they asked if she had been seeing anyone. I gave the impression that you liked each other and all the girls want to meet you. Sandy's scared to death that she'll be exposed as a desperate woman and it'll be my fault," Sarah rapidly explained as she led Mark toward the gathering of cousins.

"Could you please be real nice to her? It would mean a lot to Sandy and keep me out of her doghouse."

Mark had been digesting everything Sarah was telling him as he escorted her across the room. "That's the kind of favor I like to be asked. Don't worry. I've got this."

Sandy stood transfixed as Sarah and Mark approached her. She had no idea what to say, how to act, or how to get out of the situation she was facing.

Mark was beaming as he moved in front of Sandy and put his arms around her and pulled her to him and spoke loudly. "It's so good to see you again, Sandy."

As he hugged her to his chest, he whispered in her ear. "Can I give you a kiss? Would that be okay?"

As he released her from his embrace, Sandy looked questioningly into his eyes. She saw what she was looking for and raised her lips up to Mark's. He needed no further encouragement as he again pulled Sandy to his chest.

Sandy lost track of time as her emotions controlled her totally. She was relieved that Mark had asked to kiss her, that he was in her arms and that he didn't care who saw them. She didn't want the moment to end.

"Sis, you're creating a bit of a scene here," Sarah spoke softly to her sister, but loud enough for the others to hear. "These hussies are all getting wet panties just watching you.

"Uh oh, Grandmother's coming over. You'd better let the guy go and see what she wants."

Sandy's face was flushed and radiant as she stepped back from Mark to greet her grandmother. As she regained control of her emotions, she began to wonder if there was going to be a problem.

To her surprise, Grandmother Haynes, moved close to Mark and reached up to kiss his cheek. She took his hand in hers as she turned to Sandy with a bright smile.

"Your mother and father were wondering who the young man was who took you in his arms and greeted you so warmly," Mrs. Haynes revealed. "I assured them what a fine person he is and offered to introduce him to them. Your mother is dying from curiosity. Let's go over and relieve that problem."

Sandy had not even considered that her parents and grandmother were at the reception when she was in Mark's arms. She had never done anything remotely close to passionately kissing a man in front of them. Hell, a warm handshake with a man would have surprised them.

"Grandmother, let me do the introductions, please," Sandy insisted as she led Mark up to her parents.

"Mom. Dad. This is Mark Reynolds. He was the man I told you about when I first went to work for Smith and Haynes," Sandy managed. "Mark, these are my parents, William and Janet Phillips."

Mark smiled and extended his hand to Sandy's mother, but she would have none of it. She stepped past his arm and gave him and warm hug.

"If Sandy can kiss you like that, her mother can certainly give you a hug," Janet stated. "My, aren't you the strong one? Did I mention that I'm very pleased to meet you?"

Sandy felt some embarrassment at her mother's warm greeting. She tried to recall her mother ever acting so cordially to a boy Sandy introduced to her when she realized that Mark was the first guy she ever taken to meet her parents.

William Phillips was less impressed. He shook Mark's hand but felt the need to rebuke him. "I don't especially care for public signs of affection, Mr. Reynolds. I expect you to treat my daughter with respect."

Mark instantly realized that William was a bit of a stuffed shirt. "Mr. Phillips, you're certainly entitled to your opinion. I accept that. It doesn't alter the fact that whenever your beautiful daughter is receptive to a hug or a kiss from me, she'll be getting one."

William Phillips turned red and began to puff up. Sarah saw it and quickly tried to lighten the mood.

"I assume you're talking about me, Mark. I'm ready for all the hugging and kissing you give can me," Sarah joked as he gathered Mark in for a hug.

"Actually, I was referring to the other beautiful Phillips daughter, Sarah," Mark replied with a chuckle. "However, if Sandy is okay with it, I'll be glad to..."

"Don't even think about it, Buster," Sandy interrupted, but with a big smile. "Mark, would you walk with me to meet some of my other relatives, especially that coven of witches standing by the bar staring at us?"

Once she was away from her parents, Sandy stopped and turned to Mark. "What just happened? Did Sarah ask you to save me from an embarrassing situation? Were you just being a gentleman? Why did you kiss me like that?"

"Sarah did tell me that she had sort of placed you in a difficult position and asked me to help out," Mark admitted.

When the smile left Sandy's face, he gently placed his hands on her shoulders and pulled her close. He lifted her face up close to his.

"Sandy, it was like a dream come true for me. Sarah didn't have to twist my arm. You're a beautiful woman and I really like being with you. I'm not pretending here. I hope that you're not either."

Sandy smiled and softly kissed his lips. "That's what I wanted to hear. I didn't want this to be some sort of mercy fuck, pardon my French. I like being with you, but only if you want the same. I'd like to get to know you better. Are you friends with the groom? I had no idea you'd be here today?"

"I played baseball with Lance in high school. We roomed together on a traveling team one summer. He and I have become good friends. I didn't know that Angela was your cousin until a few minutes ago."

Sandy was beaming as she introduced Mark to her many cousins and assorted relatives. She could tell that they were impressed with his appearance and his demeanor. Mark had told her many times that a good salesperson only had to sell one thing. That thing was himself. If you could do that, everything else would fall into place. Mark was charming, humorous and attentive to all her extended family. They responded with obvious approval.

As was the custom with the family that tables were assigned so that the cousins were sitting at several adjacent tables. Being of legal age, more than a few drinks were enjoyed and stories began to flow. This was usually one of the times when Sandy listened but failed to participate. She never felt that she had anything interesting to offer.

Mark was asked how he met Sandy. He slightly embellished how Sandy had sent him home from work without pay within minutes of meeting him. She had fired him at the second meeting. Sandy laughed along with everyone as she realized that it did make a rather funny story.

"Sis, tell everyone about the time you slept with Mark," blurted out a slightly inebriated Sarah. "That's a great story."

Everyone's attention immediately turned to a blushing Sandy.

"Thanks a lot, Sarah. You just gave everyone here the impression that Mark and I are lovers."

"Is that such a terrible thing?" Marcie teased. "I don't see any problem with it from where I sit."

"I have to tell it now. Your imaginations will be a lot worse than the actual event," Sandy reasoned. "It was at the end of my stint with Mark as my mentor. I told you how Grandmother had insisted on me learning about sales from the expert. As usual, she was right about it. I learned a lot.

"The owner's son of one of our biggest clients was flirting with me. I was kind of hoping to make Mark a little jealous, if the truth be known. I agreed to meet the guy for dinner at our hotel and go dancing in the club afterward. I stupidly thought Mark would put his foot down and stop me. He was the one who pointed out that it's okay to flirt a little with customers to help make sales, but never date them, hook up with them, or have anything other than a business relationship.

"Mark didn't voice any protest at all. I think he went to his room before the guy and I even had our dinner. We drank a little too much at dinner. We went to the lounge afterward and danced. We also drank some more. I was getting worried about how much I had consumed, so I told him I was done for the night and was going to my room."

"So how did you wind up sleeping with Mark when you were out partying with a different guy?" Marie wanted to know.

"The jackass insisted that he walk me to my room. When I pulled out my key card to get in, he took it from my hand, opened the door and followed me into the room," Sandy recounted.

"I was wearing a dress that showed some cleavage. The bastard locked the door. Next he turned around and jammed his hand into my top and squeezed the hell out of my left boob. I fought back the tears and told him we should have some ice to go with the alcohol from the minibar. He grumbled a little but left to get the ice. He took my room key with him.

"I stuffed what clothes I had lying on the bed into my suitcase, grabbed my phone, went across the hall and banged on Mark's door. It was around midnight by then."

Mark added, "I was sleeping pretty soundly, so it took a few seconds for me to wake up. I staggered to the door and opened it to see who would be banging on my door in the middle of the night. Sandy pushed past me, closed the door and locked it."

"I told him that Bret, that was the guy's name, had mauled me a little and I was going to spend the night in his room once I texted Sarah to meet me in Mark's room rather than my room the next morning."

"I thought Sandy was complaining because the guy got a little fresh with his hands. I could understand the guy trying that. As you all can see, Sandy's looks damn good," Mark added.

"Mark sleeps in his boxers. By the time I texted Sarah, he was asleep again. I found one of his tee shirts and slipped it on and went to bed. I wore panties, so don't think I was up to anything. Sarah came to the room the next morning. She noticed part of a bruise showing above the neckline of Mark's shirt that I was wearing."

"Back it up," Sarah insisted. "Mark answered the door when I knocked the next morning. He was in his boxers with his muscles showing. I finally looked around him and saw Sandy in his bed. You can imagine what I thought had happened.

"Sandy assured me that what I thought had happened, never did. That caused me to question my older sister's sanity. While we were talking, Mark wandered into the bathroom to take a shower. I noticed a bruise on Sandy and asked about it. She looked down and was surprised at how vivid it was.

"Sandy was telling me how the guy had grabbed her breast and squeezed really hard and hurt her. We never heard Mark come back into the room until he was suddenly standing there in a towel and angry as all hell. He was kind of scary.

"He asked Sandy if she'd show him the bruises. I couldn't believe it when she just reached up and pulled the shirt down so her big old sweater puppy was exposed."

"Wait! Sandy just showed him her boob because he asked?" Marie questioned. "Sandy, why did you show him your boob if you weren't dating or anything?"

"I've been asking myself that same question," Sandy admitted. "He was so intense and so concerned, it never occurred to me to refuse. He was in a zone and it seemed like the thing to do."

"Wow, that's some story," Marcie stated as he looked at Mark to see his reaction.

"I do need to apologize to Sandy for being inappropriate. I wasn't thinking straight when I heard how badly the asshole had bruised her," Mark confessed.

"Yeah, he was so mad he dropped his towel in front of Sis and me like we weren't even there. He was muttering expletives as he pulled up a clean pair of boxers," Sarah added.

"This just keeps getting better," Marie declared. "Both sisters saw this guy naked? He was so angry he didn't care about scarring you both for life. That's a great story."

"Yeah, I won't go into how Mark beat the hell out of the guy and put him in the hospital after telling his father that his business was not needed or wanted by Smith and Haynes," Sandy drily added.

"No shit?" Marie blurted. "I think it's really hot when a man defends his lady. The guy had it coming and Mark gave it to him. Good for you, Mark."

Sandy listened as others began telling some of their experiences. She marveled at how she was neither embarrassed nor ashamed or her actions. No one seemed outraged that she had shown Mark the bruises on her breast. She wasn't criticized for sleeping in his bed. Everyone acted like it was all totally natural, but Sandy felt that she had shared something special with Mark. It had been way out of character for her, but somehow it had felt right.

Eventually the reception began winding down and everyone started saying their goodbyes and telling what a great time they had. Nearly all of Sandy's relatives told Sandy what a great guy she had. That made her happy but caused her to consider if she really had the guy.

"Mom and Dad are ready to leave. Sarah and I rode with them so we have to go, too," Sandy informed Mark. "Dad's still sulking because you didn't act contrite when he complained about us kissing in public. Mom and Grandmother think you're the cat's pajamas, so there's that. For whatever reason you were so good to me today, I'm grateful. I had a great time."

"Could I give you a ride home?" Mark asked. "Tell your dad that we'll be doing our kissing in private so he shouldn't be concerned."

"That would be great! I'll tell them to leave without me. You're bringing me home."

Mark watched as Sandy spoke to her family. Her mother and Mrs. Haynes both looked his way and smiled. Sarah waved to him while William Phillips scowled and headed out the door.

"Except for my father, everyone thought it was a good idea to accept a ride from you," Sandy told Mark when she returned.

"Yeah, he looked like the cat had just shit in his oatmeal," Mark replied with a grin.

Mark found himself telling Sandy stories of his youth and his family. He had never revealed personal things with her when they were working together. As they approached Sandy's house, she turned to him and kissed his cheek.

"Tomorrow, I'm leaving for Hawaii on business and pleasure. I'm going to meet some people interested in having their cars restored. The pleasure part is when I spend time with my brother, Jeff. He's a Marine and has some free time. He's flying in from Okinawa.

"Would it be okay if I called, texted and emailed you?" Mark asked Sandy. "I feel bad about the trip now that I know you're not upset with me. I didn't contact you since we worked together because I realized my behavior that morning in the hotel room was pretty bad. I'm not proud of it."

"Mark, I feel much closer to you now that I know more about your life before we met. Your family sounds pretty great. I'm sorry my dad was such an ass to you, but I feel pretty good that Mom and Grandmother both seem to like you a lot. Sarah thinks you're a hunk, but she's seen you naked so it's understandable."

"That wasn't my best moment, Sandy. I have this bad habit of ignoring everything around me when I'm angry or really stressed. All I can think about is the issue facing me. That was totally inappropriate. I must have looked like a real jerk. Let me apologize to you again."

"Sarah was very impressed. To be honest, so was I. It was very inappropriate but my exposing my breast to you wasn't exactly the height of good taste. Maybe we're closet exhibitionists," Sandy suggested.

"As beautiful as you are, I can see why you'd be proud to be seen," Mark stated. "You take my breath away."

"Now you're laying it on thick," Sandy replied. "I know what I look like. I'll never look like a supermodel. My ass is too big and my nose looks like a potato."

Mark chuckled at that comment. "A potato? You have a strong nose and it gives you character. The condition of your ass isn't even up for debate. You look like a real woman, not some anorexic bleach blonde."

Mark walked Sandy to her door. She stopped and faced him with a glint in her eyes. That was all the invitation he needed as he gathered her into his arms and kissed her with passion.

"I'll be driving you crazy with tests and emails," Mark promised. "I'll call you when we can work out a good time considering our obligations and the time difference."