All Comments on 'Goth for the Touchdown'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A Good Story

Spoiled by the crap about the pill

He should have just pushed is cock in as deep as it would go and shot his cum deep up inside her unprotected pussy

This is story land no VD or babies

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Cool

I liked it. You made my 57 year old dick hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sexy Joel

The goth girl is rewarded for her wait. When She and Joel are heavy into their sexual union, can he treat her with a little more kindness and tenderness? I'd like to see the sexy football quarterback Joel with a bit of sexy man hair on the sexy man chest. Please consider writing an additional chapter.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
This IS Storyland!

You are so right. Here are my character notes for this one:

My main character is pretty responsible, even though she's a goth chick. She's got control issues and so she would definitely put in the detail about being protected if she's going bareback with this guy. Her personality warrants that detail. I get that your kink is bareback impregnation but this girl isn't into that shit. I do have a lot of stories with bareback impregnation details, though. It all depends on the characters and who and what is important to them.

I agree with you that Joel could have been a bit nicer and more loving with her but I think the stereotypical jock motif made it's way into this story. He's more into himself, narcissistic, and used to doing whatever he wants with women. I've slept with plenty of men who are like this and the way I describe Joel pretty much sums up every high school quarterback I have ever fucked. I'm not saying they are all like that but most of them are. Don't worry, though. I do have a lot of love stories that have actual connection, tenderness and love in them. This union (despite Joel admitting he wanted to nail her in high school) is more one-sided than it appears. She thinks it's love because he told her he also had a crush on her back in school. He pretty much just wants to smash the girl he didn't get to fuck in high school.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lovely story I’m with a crush I’ve had since I was 7yrs old but he now prefers fake porn on porn hub so his loss which I find ironic his dick has shrunk he’s got hardly any left

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
3091 Followers
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...