Goth Queens vs. The Cheerleader Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whole time I didn't resist in the slightest, I had nothing in me left at this point, they had broken me down and spanked all the fight out of me. I was now theirs for the taking. Any sort of plan I had coming into this was completely gone at this point. A small part of me knew deep down if I showed up at their house it would end up like this, yet I showed up anyway, willingly. Why? I had no one to blame but myself. I guess I deserved this.

"Amazing work girls, everyone did their role to perfection. Blair go grab the overhead lamp from the closet, Eva go get my stool in the corner and bring it over here." Veronica ordered as she walked over to one of the cabinets and grabbed something herself.

I remained perfectly still on the gurney as I watched all three of them head in different directions to collect their items. There was no telling what they were going to do to me. Shame and humiliation was overwhelming me, but there was also a large part of me that had accepted my fate, and that they were going to do what they wanted to me and I could do nothing at this point to stop it.

But I still felt tremendously embarrassed, it was one thing to be infront of them in my underwear and bra, that's really no different than being at the beach, but to be naked from the waist down and have my most private and intimate part of my body exposed to these domineering bullies was unimaginable. No one besides my parents and the doctor who birthed me have ever even seen me naked before, but yet here I was at their mercy. I kept my legs tightly together as the Goth Queens walked back over to me with excited looks on their faces.

Blair walked over and dropped the large overhead lamp right next to the gurney, Eva placed the stool at the front and Veronica walked over with a whole bag of items.

"No time to waste, let's get right to work." Veronica said as she sat down on the stool directly infront of me.

Blair turned on the overhead lamp and the bright light that emanated from it landed right on my bare pussy, exposing it completely for all the Goth girls to see clearly, where as before it was somewhat obscured in the dark, candle lit room.

"I thought I saw some fuzz down there!" Eva laughed.

"Looks like little miss cheerleader isn't shaving down there!" Blair joked.

"This won't do at all, I absolutely can not stand hairy pussies, I'm going to have to take care of this, luckily I came prepared!" Veronica said in an annoyed voice as she reached down into the bag she brought over.

Just when I thought this situation couldn't get anymore humiliating, listening to them talk about my pubic hair turned my entire face pink with embarrassment.

"Gosh we have to do everything for her, it's like we are her mommy, she can't even shave her pussy by herself, looks like we have to do it for her." Veronica said as she pulled out shaving cream and a razor from the bag.

For some reason I thought she was just joking, but when I saw Veronica pull out the razor and shaving cream I suddenly realized she was infact, very serious about shaving my vagina. My privacy was about to be invaded in the most uncomfortable way possible. I needed to try to get out of this.

"I-I'll j-just s-shave at home, I-I don't w-want t-to hassle you, s-s-sorry." I stutter out desperately in a last ditch attempt to get out of this.

"Awwhh don't worry! We are more than happy to help a friend out!" Eva said sarcastically.

"Just sit back and relax princess, Veronica will take care of you and shave you spotless just like she's done for me and Eva!" Blair said as she stared at my hair covered pussy with a hunger.

"First of all, you don't look like you're in a position to be making demands now do you? All tied up and naked like that. Second of all, it's not a hassle for me, in fact I enjoy shaving other girls and want to make sure our little cheerleader has a properly groomed, spotless pussy." Veronica said as she ran her fingers through my pubic hair, causing my entire body to jump.

"Third and finally, who the fuck asked you to speak? I made it loud and clear that you are only to speak when spoken to and you just violated that rule in a very disrespectful manner, naughty little girl, your ass has been spanked red and you still don't show proper respect. But don't worry, I'm always prepared, I'll love to see you try to talk with this in your mouth." Veronica says as she pulls out a ball gag from her bag and begins to walk over to me.

"I-I'm s-so s-sorry pa-please don't I-I w-won't t-talk again I-I pa-promise." I stutter out desperately as she closes in on me.

"You're right about that, you definitely won't be with this in your pretty little mouth." Veronica said as she shoved the ball in my mouth and tied the collar tightly around the back of my head.

Eva and Blair were both laughing hysterically as they watched.

"Much better!" Eva laughed.

"She looks even cuter with the ball gag in her mouth!" Blair joked.

"She should of just kept her mouth shut." Veronica said with a grin.

"Now I believe we have a pussy to shave." Veronica says as she walks back over to her stool infront of my naked lower body.

More so than having my hands tied and a rope wrapped around my waist, the ball gag made me feel the most uncomfortable, not being able to talk and freely move my mouth freaked me out. I tried my best to remain calm as all three girls switched their focus to my exposed, defenseless vagina with enthusiastic looks on their faces.

Veronica grabbed the razor and shaving cream and just looked at me.

"Don't be shy, go ahead and spread your legs for me, this won't take long." Veronica said in a somewhat cordial voice.

I just couldn't. It wasn't that I wanted to disobey her, I was just too embarrassed to do it. There was no way. My body was frozen. I sat perfectly still in with my legs closed.

"We don't have time for this childish behavior. Eva and Blair, could you please grab the little brat's legs and spread them wide for me so we can get her nice and shaved?" Veronica ordered, sounding annoyed.

"Yes ma'am!" Eva and Blair said in unison as they got on either side of me.

My whole body shook as I felt their cold hands grasp hold of my inner thighs and forcefully pried them open as far as they would go and tightly held them in position. I was now completely and utterly immobilized from head to toe.

Unable to talk, the look in my eyes told the whole story. I was completely mortified that my most private part of my body was now on full display. It was clear I was panicking, but yet to them, it was all a sick twisted game. They were enjoying this so much, wicked smiles on their face as they each stared at my vagina with a look of total lust and desire.

"Good work girls." Veronica said as she began to push down on the lower half of the gurney until it snapped down below the other half, leaving my butt right on the edge of the gurney while Eva and Blair still firmly held my legs spread open.

Veronica then quickly pulled out a sponge and spray bottle from her bag and doused the sponge with water and began to rub it all over my pubic hair and pussy, sending a jolt throughout my body.

Just as quickly as Veronica worked the sponge over me, she grabbed a can of shaving cream and spread it all over my pubic area, her fingers rubbing against my pussy on several occasions.

Finally she reached down and pulled out the razor itself. It was sharp and shiny and just the sight of it made my entire body tense up more than it already was. I couldn't fathom that this was really happening, my heart was pounding out my chest in terror as Veronica brought the sharp razor onto my body. This sadistic domineering bully now had a potentially dangerous object right above the most sensitive part of my body. One slip up could cause a world of pain. I couldn't watch. I closed my eyes tightly and remained as still as possible.

Veronica wasted no time, she quickly and expertly started shaving all the hair off my mound in precise, orderly brushes. To my pleasant surprise I felt almost no agitation at all. She then moved the razor lower to the hair directly around my vagina, periodically her fingers would touch up and run across my bare pussy, and each and everytime I felt a very weird tingling sensation inside my body that only added this strange, confusing situation.

I didn't understand why my body was feeling like this.

Veronica continued to carefully shave every inch of hair from my pussy, being extra careful around the outer edges. I began to calm down and relax while continuing to shut my eyes closed just from sheer embarrassment.

"Almost done here girls!" Veronica announced.

"She's looking so much better down there!" Eva said.

"Great job Veronica, you're shaving her completely spotless!" Blair said sounding impressed.

Veronica did one more lap around my pussy with the razor before grabbing the wet sponge and rubbing it all over, going directly over my pussy several times. Veronica then put the sponge away and pulled out a dry washcloth and dried me off, going over my pussy again several more times. Everytime she went over my pussy I kept feeling weird sensations in my stomach. A type of feeling that I was not familiar with.

"There we go! All finished!" Veronica loudly announced sounding very impressed with herself.

I opened my eyes and looked down and wasn't able to recognize my own body. Veronica had shaved me hairless. I've always had hair down there and it looked so strange to me to be fully shaven.

"Awh look she's got a super cute little pussy down their under all that hair!" Blair commented.

"Oh yummy! That's a hot pussy!" Eva said, a hunger in her voice.

After all the physical and mental abuse the Goth Queens have forced me to endure, hearing them actually speak kindly about me felt a little bit good in a very weird way. My body was once again reacting in a very unusual way that I wasn't expecting, but then again, nothing about this situation was normal.

"Now why would someone with such a pretty pink pussy try to hide it under all that disgusting hair?" Veronica asked as she leaned down into her bag.

"I have a suspicion as to why that might be." She continued as she pulled out a strange silver metal object from her bag and holds it right above my pussy.

I take a closer look at it. She's holding a speculum!

"Keep the little brat spread for me girls, this should only take a second." Veronica orders with a huge grin on her face.

If it wasn't for the ball gag tightly in my mouth I would have audibly gasped as Veronica slowly inserted the blades of the speculum inside my vagina. The feelings of the cold metal object inside of me sent a chill throughout my whole body.

Veronica expanded the blades of the speculum and I felt my entire vagina open up completely. I started breathing heavy as I felt totally exposed and violated in a way I could never imagine. This was so much more extreme than what happened in the locker room. They were using my body as a toy to experiment with for their own pleasures, and there was absolutely nothing I could do about it. The look on their faces told the whole story. They were having the time of their lives as they did what they pleased to me.

My mind started to race as the strange feeling of the speculum stretching my pussy open sent shockwaves of unusual emotions throughout my body.

Veronica leaned her face in closer, she was now just inches from my vagina as she peered through the speculum.

"Well well well what do we have here girls?" Veronica asked while starting to laugh.

"Looks like someone still has their hymen intact down their, just as I suspected, no wonder she doesn't shave!" Veronica laughs as she peers into my vagina.

Eva and Blair started to laugh alongside Veronica while still firmly holding my thighs spread apart.

"Oh my goodness little miss cheerleader is a virgin!" Eva snickered.

"That explains her rude, stuck up attitude! She just needs to get fucked!" Blair exclaimed.

My face turned bright pink in embarrassment from having my privacy mocked and invaded in such an extreme way. This was none of their business!

"How lucky are we girls? We get to be her very first!" Veronica laughed as she pulled the speculum out of my vagina and began to lick it.

"Yummy." Veronica said as she continued to lick the blades of the speculum that had just come from my vagina.

Did she really just lick that? She is insane! These girls were beyond extreme. The idea my first ever sexual experience would be with these bullies was too much to take in right now. I always imagined my first time would be with a boy I loved, but instead it looked increasingly likely it would be in the basement of some devil worshipping lesbians who were obsessed with me.

"There's just one last thing I need to inspect." Veronica said as she put her hands under my butt and lifted it upwards, exposing my butthole.

"God, even her asshole is cute! We seriously picked the right girl from our gym class to turn into our pet." Veronica said.

"I told you she would be easy to conquer!" Eva joked.

"It was a no brainer! She was made to be our bitch." Blair stated.

My entire body noticeably twitched as Veronica took a finger and started rubbing it over my butthole.

She continued to rub it in circles all over, causing a tickling sensation that overtook my body.

"Let's see if it tastes as good as it looks." Veronica said as she removed her finger from my butthole.

My eyes almost popped out of my head. No WAY! She's not going to...

I watched in shock and awe as Veronica quickly bent her head down and landed her tongue directly onto my asshole and began to lick all over. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, or feeling. It was like the tickling sensation I felt when she put her finger on me was multiplied ten fold with her tongue. My body began to heat up as I absorbed these new and unusual feelings. Veronica didn't let up as she began to stab my asshole with her tongue and lick deeper, causing me to let out an inadvertent moan that was only suppressed by the ball gag firmly in place in my mouth.

The sensations I was feeling got more and more intense as Veronica's wet tongue was licking every inch of my asshole. I looked down at her with a look of bewilderment, she had a huge smile on her face as she was licking me. In my sexually sheltered reality it was unimaginable to think that someone would ever place their tongue on another person's butthole, let alone enjoy doing it. But here was Veronica having the time of her life as she did this to me, and she wasn't stopping. The tickling sensation was really starting to make my entire body tingle and I found myself breathing heavier and letting out these faint, inadvertent moans.

"Looks like miss cheerleader is having a great time over there!" Eva laughed.

"Oh she's loving your tongue Veronica! You're treating her so good!" Blair commented.

For whatever reason I scoffed at the idea that I could in anyway be enjoying this. I didn't ask for any of this. They tied me up and forced this upon me. But yet, my body was reacting in a way I have never felt before, and even in this distressed situation, her tongue didn't feel all that bad down there.

Veronica took a couple more circles around my asshole with her tongue before pulling her head back and licking her lips.

"Sorry I got a little carried away there, but that was seriously delicious." Veronica said, a look of satisfaction on her face as she looked down at my asshole that was now soaking wet with her saliva.

"I don't know about you girls, but I thought I heard some rumbling going on over there!" Veronica exclaimed.

"Look at her! She wants some more! She's dying for it!" Eva snickered.

"Oh yeah, I heard her! She was moaning like a bitch!" Blair joked.

I started to become embarrassed. They really think I enjoyed that! Even if it felt a little bit good, I didn't! I just wanted to go home!

"The appetizer was very good girls, but now it's time for the main dish." Veronica said smiling from ear to ear.

Veronica removes her hands from under my butt and placed them on either side of my freshly shaved pussy, just inches away from touching. Once again her touch reignited weird sensations throughout my body that I didn't want to admit was there.

"Uh oh girls! I think we have a water leak down here!" Veronica said as she began to laugh.

"Yup, all it took was one little tongue in her asshole and now her pussy is glistening wet and ready! Isn't that something!" Veronica announced.

"Wow! She's such a little lesbian!" Blair taunted.

"She must be enjoying this so much, I think she likes being tied up!" Eva said with a sadistic laugh.

"Oh she's loving it alright, and this wet little pink pussy tells us all we need to know, she's definitely a major dyke!" Veronica said, as all three girls started laughing.

I still refused to believe anything they said, I don't know why I was getting wet down their but it definitely wasn't because I was enjoying any of this! I'm the victim here, my body was just confused from this surreal situation, or atleast that's what I told myself in my head to rationalize the way I was reacting.

My thoughts were interrupted as Veronica ran her index finger through the length of my wet vagina, causing me to audibly gasp through the ball gag.

"Enough playing with my food, I'm ready to eat!" Veronica said as she dropped her head down and began her all out assault on my bare defenseless pussy.

I couldn't believe it. Oh my god! She was seriously licking my vagina with a passion, and it... it felt so good! I started moaning out loud now, not even trying to hide it. There was no use now. It was clear the effect she was having on me even if I wished it wasn't true. It just felt too good.

I was panting louder and louder as her skilled tongue felt like it was everywhere on my pussy at once. It was unbelievable how fast her tongue moved, she was licking and sucking my pussy like an expert, it was extremely obvious she had done this many many times, she had the tongue of a skilled veteran. She paused briefly to catch her breath, then began to lick from the top of my clit all the way up to my asshole and back up again, doing this repeatedly for a solid minute, all while Eva and Blair cheered her on as they firmly held onto my thighs. The pain from the spankings was now completely gone, and all I felt was the intense pleasure from her tongue. She had my asshole and pussy soaking wet, and my mind and body all confused.

Veronica didn't stop, infact she sped up the pace of her licking. She took my entire pussy between her lips and pulled it out as far as it would go and sucked on it before it releasing it back into place, doing this over and over again. The pleasure inside my body was nearing a breaking point, I didn't know how much more I could take before I felt like I was going to explode. There was no stopping her now, it was clear by the look on her face that she was enjoying this just as much as I was, if not even more, and she was going to force me to experience my first ever body shaking orgasm whether I was ready or not. Inexperienced and unfamiliar with these new feelings, my whole body started to twitch and I began to breathe heavier as the pleasure overtook me.

Veronica continued to lick and suck all over my pussy, I was on the edge now and felt like I was going to burst in pleasure.

"Oh my god Veronica you're going to make her cum hard!" Eva cheered.

"Look at her panting like a dog in heat! It's too much for her!" Blair laughed.

Suddenly Veronica inserted two fingers into my pussy and it was just too much, my entire body convulsed in orgasmic explosion as I moaned loudly through the ball gag. I have never felt anything like that in my life.

"Ohhhhh fuck! That was so hot!" Blair commented.