Goth Queens vs. The Cheerleader Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Veronica you are so talented and amazing!" Eva said.

"Great news girls, our new toy tastes wonderful!" Veronica announced as she removed her tongue and fingers from my overwhelmed wet pussy.

"Her pussy juice is all over my tongue, who wants a taste?" Veronica asked.

"Me me me!" Eva and Blair yelled out.

I watched as Eva and Blair released their iron tight grips of my spread thighs, walked around the gurney and began taking turns tongue kissing Veronica.

My head was still dizzy as my body tried to recover from that earth shattering orgasm. I felt almost relaxed as I sat and stared in a trance like state, my legs still spread, as the Goth Queens passionately made out with each other right infront of me. At this point my mind was racing a million miles per hour, I was so confused, it didn't make sense that a bunch of girls who were bullying and viciously cruel to me could make me feel such incredible pleasure. Why was my body reacting this way, I was tied up and abused, yet some weird part of me that I didn't want to acknowledge was somehow enjoying this. It must just be my brain and body trying to make the best out of a bad situation and nothing else, or atleast that's what I told myself.

The Goth Queens finished up their make out party then turned to look at me, with huge grins on their faces.

"Doesn't she just look so god damn adorable tied up like that, I think we need to do another photoshoot, what do you think girls?" Veronica asked.

"That's a wonderful idea, I'll go get the camera." Blair said.

"Awesome! More pictures to add to our collection of her!" Eva exclaimed.

Blair walked over and pulled out a camera from one of the bookbags lying on the couch and handed it to Veronica.

"Oh my goodness, she's a soaking wet mess down there!" Veronica joked as she began to snap pictures of my pussy from up close.

"Alright enough pussy pictures, let's get the whole scene on camera."

Veronica started to walk around me and snap more pictures from different angles as I laid flat on the gurney with my hands tied above my head and rope tied around my waist, legs still spread open.

"Could you imagine what her preppy little cheerleader friends would think if they saw cute little Elizabeth tied up in our basement!" Veronica laughed.

Waves of anxiety rushed through my body just at the thought of something like that happening. Any good feelings from the intense orgasm I felt that were still lingering were now completely gone as I once again realized how imprisoned I was by the Goth Queens.

"Oh wow, these pictures are getting me soaked!" Veronica stated as she took more and more pictures of me.

"Alright that's enough for now, I believe it's time for the little brat to reimburse me for the treat I gave her." Veronica stated matter of factly.

An intense dread filled my body as I was pretty certain of what she meant. I couldn't even imagine doing a thing like that. I started to panic. There was no way I could do that!

"Untie the little brat and take off her stupid cheer top and bring her over to the couch." Veronica ordered.

I watched as Eva and Blair obediently followed Veronica's orders and walked over to me and began to untie me.

Almost immediately after they untied me, Blair pushed me off the gurney and roughly pulled off my cheer top, leaving me completely naked, with the ball gag still in my mouth. It was becoming extremely aggravating at this point and I was disappointed when they didn't take it out my mouth.

"Walk over to the couch and kneel down infront of Veronica, brat!" She ordered.

Still lightheaded from the powerful orgasm, with fear and confusion, I slowly walked over to the edge of the couch where Veronica was comfortably sitting like she was some sort of queen.

"Now, we are going to take the ball gag out of your mouth, and the first thing you are going to do is apologize for talking out of turn, then after that you are going to thank me for the treat I gave you. Nod if you understand." Veronica ordered.

I immediately nod my head in agreement, desperate to get this thing out of my mouth.

"Blair, take the ball gag out of the little brat's mouth." Veronica ordered.

Blair walked up from behind me and took out the ball gag, almost instantly relieving the pain in my jaw that it caused.

"SAY IT!" Veronica ordered, raising her voice loudly, startling me.

Everytime she raised her voice at me I could feel myself become weak and submissive, it was like my brain couldn't handle it, I once again began to shake as I looked up at her and she stared down at me.

"I-I'm s-so s-sorry for s-speaking out of t-turn please f-forgive me." I stutter out.

"It won't ever happen again will it?" Veronica asked in a belittling tone.

"N-no ma'am." I reply.

"Good girl. Is there something else you would like to say?" Veronica asks.

"T-thank you f-for t-treating me so nicely." I say, lying through my teeth. God I can't believe she forced me to say that!

"Awwhhh, you're so very welcome little girl, it was a treat for my tongue aswell, but now you're going to have to pay back that treat, it's only fair." Veronica said as a grin appeared on her face.

I felt a horrible pit in my stomach. She really was going to force me to preform oral sex on her. I know she did it to me and she really seemed to enjoy it, but she's obviously a very devoted lesbian. I just couldn't imagine doing something like that. I froze up as the reality set in that I would be made to do this, there was no way out either.

"Gosh what a fucking brat! Veronica just gave you a world class treatment and you aren't going to repay her? You're such a little bitch!" Blair yelled as I sat in stunned silence.

"Unbelievable, maybe we didn't spank you hard enough the first time." Eva said in a harsh tone.

"Oh don't worry girls, she's not leaving until she repays the favor." Veronica said with a supreme confidence.

"The only question that remains is, are you going to stop being a brat and do it yourself, or are we going to have to force you to eat this pussy?" Veronica asked, slightly raising her voice again.

"Make up your mind quick, we don't have all day." Veronica said as she began to take off her large black boots.

I was frozen solid and speechless. Even though I knew staying quiet would only cause more problems for me, I just couldn't find my voice.

"Well, looks like we are going to have to do this the hard way." Veronica chuckled as she pulled off her pants, leaving her in just her panties from the waist down.

Veronica stood up and towered over me as I remained on my knees, making me even more nervous than I already was. I needed to do something or this could get really ugly.

"I-It's just t-that I-I don't know how t-to d-do it, that's all." I stutter out at the last second, finally able to find my voice.

All three goth girls started bursting out laughing at me.

"You're a natural born lesbian, you'll be great at it!" Blair yelled.

"You'll love it! Veronica has a delicious pussy!" Eva said.

"It's okay little girl, we will train you, when we are done with you, you'll be a world class pussy eater, but your lessons begin now, SO COME HERE!" Veronica yelled as she grabbed a hold of my hair and forcefully moved my head so it was just inches from her panty covered pussy. I could see and smell her wet pussy through her underwear, she was absolutely soaked.

"You better get use to this position, it's going to be your new reality." Veronica said with a laugh as she tightly held my head in place.

She releases her iron clad grip from my hair and takes a seat back on the couch and slowly takes off her panties and throws them at me, landing right on my face, causing all three goth girls to burst out laughing as the panties slowly rolled off my face onto the floor.

I stayed frozen as I watched Veronica spread her legs and begin finger fucking her soaking wet pussy right infront of me, the smell of her wetness filling the room. My heart pounding out my chest at the realization of what I knew was imminent. I was going to have to lick her pussy to get out of here, there was no other way around that.

Veronica continued to rub her pussy as she stared at me.

"My wet pussy needs a wet tongue, get over here now, brat." Veronica ordered in a somewhat civil tone.

I took a deep breath. Just get this over with and you can go home I told myself in my head as I slowly crawled over to the waiting Veronica.

"That's right! Crawl to your master!" Eva cheered.

"See look! She's dying to eat some pussy!" Blair laughed.

"That's my good little girl, you know you want to taste this pussy." Veronica said, a wicked smile on her face.

My head was now just inches away from her dark skinned pussy. It was soaking wet and glistening, the smell was overwhelming, it wasn't necessarily a bad smell, but it was powerful, and for some reason, it made me feel weak. I knelt there for a couple seconds just staring at it before Veronica raised her voice.

"TONGUE OUT. NOW!" Veronica yelled.

I immediately put out my tongue, and right as I did, Veronica shoved my face directly into her pussy.

For the first time in my life, my tongue made contact with another person's private parts. Veronica held my hair firmly and shoved my face as tightly as possible against her pussy, I couldn't even breathe as my nose was smushed against her skin.

"Keep that tongue out bitch." Veronica said, as she spread her legs even wider and began to grind her pussy all over my face.

Everything was happening so fast it was hard to fully register that I was licking another girl's pussy. My tongue was being used as a sex toy as Veronica grinded her pussy back and forth on it. And the weirdest thing about all of this was that, it didn't taste that bad. I imagined that licking another girl's vagina would be this disgusting repulsive act, but I was pleasantly surprised when the taste wasn't completely gross. I started to feel better, I can do this I told myself in my head, just give her the licking she wants and she will let you go home.

Just as I thought I was getting in a groove and getting use to the unique taste, Veronica stopped, pulled my hair backwards and forced my head up to look at her.

"How does it taste, brat?" She asked while staring intensely in my eyes.

"It taste very good Veronica." I say, telling the tall powerful girl what she wanted to hear. It certainly didn't taste as bad as I thought it would atleast.

"Did you hear that girls? She loves it!" Veronica said looking down at me.

"How much more proof do you need that she's a major lezbo!" Eva laughed.

"I don't think this is the first time she's eaten pussy!" Blair joked.

Veronica let go of her powerful grip of my hair and pointed down to her wet pussy.

"You're not done yet, I made you cum with my tongue, you can't leave until you make me cum. Now start licking." Veronica ordered.

I leaned back down and resumed my pussy eating duties almost immediately. It felt different without Veronica forcing my face in there but I once again found the groove I was in and got to work. I licked her all over and started to become numb to the unique taste. I was so focused on doing a good job to impress her at this point that I blocked out everything else in the world. I increased the pace of my tongue even as my jaw started to get sore.

Veronica started to moan loudly as my tongue focused in on her clit. Even her moans were intimidating, they were so loud and powerful it made my ears ring. Hearing her moan made me feel like I was close. For some odd, strange reason I couldn't understand I started to almost feel proud of myself as she started to moan louder. I really wanted to impress her and I didn't know why, but yet my tongue was going into overdrive as she moaned louder and louder.

"OHHHHH YESSSS!!! FUCK!!! AHHHH!!!" Veronica screamed as I sent her into an intense orgasm.

At this point I was just glad it was over. My tongue and jaw were sore, my head hurt from my hair being pulled, my hands and waist sore from being tied up, my ass sore from the spankings, and my body was cold from being naked in this chilly basement.

"Oh really? She doesn't know what to do huh?" Eva joked.

"She's a natural born pussy eater!" Blair cheered.

"Oh my god, the little brat has a very talented tongue, I think she has amazing potential as our personal pussy pleasers." Veronica said as she smiled at me.

I was so dizzy, tired and sore at this point that I didn't fully register anything that they said, I was just waiting for their permission to put my clothes on and leave.

Veronica slowly slides off the couch and stands over me as I take my familiar position of kneeling before her.

"It's getting real late little brat, I'm sure your rich snobby parents are wondering where you are, little do they know their precious little cheerleader is in my basement bowing down at my feet where she belongs." Veronica laughs.

"We have a couple new rules for you that we need to go over before I will allow you to leave, once you accept them, I'll let you go home."

I felt an intense rush of relief once I heard her say I could go home. I was willing to accept any and all rules just to get out of this scary basement.

"FIRST AND FOREMOST." Veronica says as she begins to yell, causing me to shake and whimper. I hated when she yelled at me.

"Let's get this out the way first, from now on in the locker room you will strip completely naked infront of us and be made to kiss my boots before you will be allowed to change into your gym clothes. No more hiding in the bathroom stall nonsense that started all of this in the first place. You will proudly strip naked before us before being allowed to change in and out of your gym clothes, IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?" Veronica said harshly.

"Y-Yes." I stutter out in a weak voice.

"SPEAK SO I CAN HEAR YOU!" Veronica yells as she lifts her foot in the air and kicks me, nearly knocking me over.

"Y-Y-YES!!!" I scream out.

"Good. Rule number two. Starting from now on, you will address us properly and with the respect we deserve. We are the Goth Queens afterall, and you will call us that, 'QUEENS', you will refer to me as Queen Veronica, and when you talk to Eva or Blair, you will call them Queens aswell, GOT IT?"

"Y-Yes Queen V-Veronica." I stutter out.

God it felt so wrong to have to call her Queen, but I'd do anything to go home.

"Third and finally, you will be preforming oral duties on us on demand whenever we want, this includes during school hours if requested, failure to comply will result in either spankings or the release of your naked photos. Is that understood?" Veronica finished with a nasty spite in her voice.

"Y-Yes Y-Yes O-Ofcourse Queen V-Veronica." I say in a hurry, not even fully registering what she is saying, just desperate to get out of there.

"Good girl." Veronica says as she points down to her feet.

"You know the drill, I want five on this foot, then five more on this one."

I didn't waste any time bending my head down and planting her large feet with my wet, submissive kisses, five on each foot.

"Now get the fuck out of here before I change my mind and keep you locked up down here." Veronica says with a wicked laugh.

I had no idea if she was joking or not and didn't intend to find out, I quickly grabbed my cheer skirt and cheer top, threw them on me and ran up the stairs as the goth girls laughed loudly.

I grabbed my keys and phone off the counter and ran out the door to my car. I was in such a hurry that I didn't even realize I had left my underwear, socks and shoes behind, and I didn't care really. I just wanted to get out of there so bad.

My mind was racing so fast as I drove home, I looked at the time on dashboard, it was already 9:30 PM. I can't believe they had me locked up down there for over two hours. I tried my best to focus on driving but my mind kept flashing back to what happened at Veronica's house, causing me to nearly get in an accident on the way home.

I quietly pulled up my driveway and shut off the car. My parents had no idea where I was and they could never find out either. I stealthily moved throughout the house like a ninja as I made my way up into my room and closed and locked the door.

I was still shaking as I thought about what happened. I was suppose to go over there and to make peace with them somehow, that was the plan atleast. Instead I only made my situation much worse and increased their power over me. I had no more ideas of what to do now, there was no way out of this.

I take a look at myself in the mirror and just stare. I couldn't even recognize myself. I looked so weak and defeated. It was hard to put into words what the Goth Queens have done to me both physically and mentally. I felt so helpless, so pathetic, so dominated by them. There was simply no way around it, they owned me now. I started to cry as the new reality started to set in on me. I might have escaped their basement but I can never escape their rule.

Overwhelmed with emotions I didn't even bother to take off my cheerleading outfit as I turned off my lights and crashed onto my bed.

As I sat still in total darkness I tried to think about all the events that had transpired today, I thought about how drastically my life had changed in just one day, but the more I thought about it, the more my anxiety started to spike, my brain simply couldn't handle it, I didn't want to handle it, so I just shut it out of my head and closed my eyes. I was utterly exhausted, physically, mentally and emotionally defeated.

I couldn't handle the shame. I slowly drifted off into sleep knowing full and darn well, that I was without a doubt, owned by the Goth Queens. They controlled me, they owned me, and there was no telling what they had in plan for me. Only time would tell.

*THE END OF PART 2*