Gotham City Casting Couch

Story Info
Batgirl experiences a black man on the casting couch.
5k words
4.29
17.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReWriter
ReWriter
150 Followers

"So what made you want to be in a video?"

Barbara let out a laugh, "Well, there were a bunch of reasons honestly, I'm not sure where to start."

"Really? Would you mind going through each of them? We've never had someone as famous as you on before and I'd love to know what helped you make the decision. Our viewers would certainly like to know what brought Batgirl here as well."

"I don't mind talking about it," she said looking over to him, pausing as she considered her answer. It had taken her weeks to build up the nerve to contact the studio, but despite how nervous she felt, Barbara was still glad that she had. "Well... I've always been a huge fan of the videos, I love the premise and the way they're shot. When I heard that there was a new casting call going out I couldn't help myself, I had to submit an application," she smiled up at him. "I was happy to hear back immediately and after proving I was who I said I was, they asked me to come in as soon as I could, and here we are."

"I couldn't be happier that you decided to come," he grinned at her from behind the desk.

"Me too, it's actually kind of been a dream of mine the last couple years. Once the producers showed so much interest though I came back with a demand though," Barbara added.

"Oh really, what was that?"

"That you'd be the one in the scene, Jacob," Barbara answered simply.

"Really me? I'm flattered, but why? I'm sure the studio would have been happy to set you up with just about anyone."

"I think it's kind of obvious honestly," Barbara smiled, turning slightly red behind her mask. "I've never been with a black man before, and I wanted to really be broken in by one and honestly I couldn't think of someone who I'd want to be my first more than you."

Jacob laughed at that, "Well you're not the only one, ever since you hit the scene I've been wanting to see what's under that costume of yours. I'm a sucker for redheads and you had my attention since day one. This is a dream come true for me as well."

She returned the smile, "Another reason I wanted to be on was that I've been seeing a bunch of porn parodies popping up and I wanted to put out the real thing for my fans."

"So you're aware of your... dedicated fanbase?"

Barbara nodded her head, grinning at that, "Yeah, hard to not be aware of it honestly. But I think it's really cool that so many people are interested and excited about me."

"Even if a lot of that interest in seeing you take cock?" he leaned further forward in his chair.

"I know I don't normally work that angle, given my costume and the entire bat-persona, but I actually like having a mob of fanboys that want to see me getting fucked, even if they have to settle for C-list porn stars to get their fix. There are so many other heroines and villains that show off more than me or have better figures, Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Black Canary, I could list them off for days. Knowing that there are guys who'd rather fuck me over them flattering," Barbara leaned back against the couch, settling in more. She had thought she would be tenser but this was actually kind of relaxing.

"I know more than a few Gothamites who wouldn't mind a Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy sandwich, but for me, I've wanted nothing more than to see that tight ass of yours riding my cock for months."

"Oh, Jacob," Barbara blushed, "you're just saying that."

"Hell no, I'm serious. I love your entire attitude, and I love a woman who can kick ass. Knowing you've been looking for some black cock in your life only got me more interested."

Barbara felt a bit of her nervousness return as the reality of what she was going to do set it. Bruce would kill her if he found out, her Dad as well for that matter, Dick as well. It wasn't like Bruce ever gave anyone an interview, so she was already crossing a line in just talking to someone while in costume. Being on a casting couch and doing a QnA with a porn star was about as far from a Batman approved behavior that you could get. If her Dad, the great Commissioner Gordon could see his little girl now, on a casting couch and about to be fucked on camera he'd be furious, it was probably the only thing that would upset him more than finding out she was Batgirl. Hopefully, he never would see this, not that he would know it was her of course. That had been one of the rules when she had set this up, she'd get to keep her mask on throughout the entire thing and there wouldn't be any questions about her secret identity. The studio had agreed immediately, having a heroine in their videos wasn't something they were going to say no to. She probably could have demanded a decent paycheck as well, but she decided against it, she didn't want more of a paper trail. Her plan was to deny all of it when Bruce eventually confronted her about it, she had no doubt that he would find out about the video eventually. Barbara would say that it wasn't her and it was just another Batgirl porn parody, there were already plenty of those online, this one must have just found a model that looked closer to the real thing. After all her, the innocent college girl would never do something like this.

"So I know you've got the whole secret identity thing going on, but is there anything you're willing to share?" Jacob asked, silently adjusting the camera on the front of the desk, framing her perfecting in it.

"I definitely can't risk that getting out, but what sort of questions did you have?" Barbara answered she'd have to be careful about the details.

"How old are you? What do you do when you're not behind the mask?"

"I turned twenty-one a few weeks ago. I'm currently going to college, I can't share which one for obvious reasons," Barbara added.

"Of course, of course. Have you ever fucked anyone in costume before? Some lucky stud getting you to ride his cock."

She laughed at that one, "I haven't done that, and I don't imagine I will today, not if you wanted to see my ass."

"Oh, I want to see as much as I can of you, I've wanted a chance at you for a long time," Jacob grinned. "And I don't see a reason to wait any longer, Batgirl. Why don't you stand up and show all of the fanboys what the real thing looks like?"

This was it, after this, there was no going back. Barbara thought she would feel reluctant about it, stripping naked on camera, but she didn't, instead, she was excited. "I'd love to, Jacob," Barbara said standing up from the black couch. As she did he leaned forward in his chair, holding one camera in his hand and moving to adjust the one at the front of the desk to frame her better. She reached up undoing her cape quickly tossing it to the side. She had seen several of these videos and had some idea of what he wanted from her. Barbara turned around on the spot, letting him record every angle of her before she continued. While her costume did hug her quite tightly the armored nature of it kept it being far less flattering than some of heroines outfits. The part it did the most favors for her was in the back. While the front hid more of her curves the back clung to her ass nicely, highlighting the toned form of it. She came back around, smiling at Jacob and reaching down to undo her utility belt and letting that drop to the floor before she kicked it away.

Next up was the top of her costume, the redhead reached up to the zipper and began to tug it down. Jacob zoomed in with the camera, catching every moment of it as more of her skin was exposed. The heroine didn't slow, quickly pulling it all the way down until her top was undone but hanging mostly closed, just the hint of her bra visible down the middle. Her yellow-gloved hands moved back up the top, her fingers taking the bright bat symbol and pulling it apart. The purple top fell down and off of her shoulders, exposing everything above the waist. Her moderate chest was tightly contained in a purple bra and she was able to show off her narrow waist and her toned figure. Barbara would never be the strongest but that hadn't stopped her from training every day and working out every chance she got.

"What do you think?" she asked. Barbara pulled the entire top off, dropping it down to the floor. She still had her yellow gloves on that was idly running along her lightly muscled figure.

Jacob whistled, peeking over the camera to admire her directly, "I knew you were packing underneath that costume, now get that tight ass of yours out of those pants, turn around when you pull them off."

The heroine did just as she was told, turning around from him and bending over to take off her boots, looking back at him through her cowl the entire time. "You're really focused on my ass, you know that Jacob?" Even with it currently covered she was giving him a good view of it as she bent down lower.

"What can I say?" Jacob teased, "I like what I like. Now don't keep me or the fans waiting."

"What are you going to do if I don't take them off?" she teased, straightening up and her thumbs hooking around the top of them. "If I don't peel these down off of my legs what will you do?"

"If you don't stop teasing me, girl, I'm going to go over there and pull them off myself," Jacob chuckled.

"Is that a promise?" Barbara grinned. But she didn't make him wait any longer, she undid the front of the pants and began to slowly tug them down, looking back at him the entire time.

Jacob let out another long whistle as the pants dropped lower, revealing her matching purple panties. The skimpy undergarments all but disappeared between her cheeks, just barely being revealed as she bent down further to pull her pants off entirely. Her ass stuck up into the air and Jacob was sure to zoom in and catch every detail. Barbara's smile only grew wider watching his reaction to seeing her. She gave her left cheek a light smack letting the camera catch it wiggle.

She slowly straightened back up and turned back to face him, reaching around behind her back, "You might be an ass man, but I'm sure there are plenty of fans that have been wondering what my tits look like."

"I can only imagine the number of fanboys who have been fantasizing about this very moment," Jacob agreed.

"Well here they are," she unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor in front of her. Barbara stood on camera almost completely naked, just her thin panties, mask and gloves still on and at the moment she didn't feel the least bit shy. Her hands immediately covered them, shielding them from the camera. Her gloves cupping and toying with her breasts in front of him before slowly pulling away, revealing on bare breast and then the other. She smiled at him, her hands moving to rest on her hips, "Well, I'm already like this, practically naked, when do you get up from that desk and give me what I want?".

"Give me a minute to take all of you in, not every day you get a naked Batgirl in the same room as you," Jacob said before he rose up from his chair, making sure the front camera was still catching everything in front of it before he moved around it holding the other camera. He walked up to her, looking down at her and walking around her to catch every angle. Barbara looked up at him, looking over one shoulder and then the other to keep the bit of her face that wasn't hidden by the mask in frame, brushing her long red hair out of the way as she did so, smiling up at the camera all the while. "Like I said, I've been a fan since day one, but I didn't know you were packing such a killer body in that costume."

"No need with all the flattery," she teased, "I'm going to suck your cock regardless. Speaking of which..." A gloved hand moved forward, tapping against his belt buckle, "how long are you going to keep a girl waiting?"

"Damn, I didn't know you were so eager, I better not keep it away any longer you might just knock me out and take what you want," he chuckled. With one hand holding the camera he sat back down on the black couch. He briefly swapped the camera between his hands as he pulled his t-shirt up and over his head. Batgirl let out a soft sound of approval as she looked over his toned chest and muscled figure. His other hand moved down undoing his belt. Barbara's eyes were locked onto it, biting her bottom lip as he opened up his pants. "I hope I don't disappoint the first heroine we have on the show."

Barbara's green eyes were fixated on him as he pulled his boxers further down. She couldn't help but gasp as his cock suddenly sprung up from its tight confines. She couldn't even manage to get a word out. Barbara already knew what Jacob's cock looked like, she had watched dozens of his videos before this, but it was one thing to see it on a screen, it was another to have it right in front of her. Her eyes traveled along the thick dark pole, leaving her licking her lips as she gazed down on it.

Jacob angled the camera up catching her reaction, "Glad you like what you see," he grinned, "why don't you come here and-"

He couldn't manage out any more words before Barbara had only gotten down on her knees in front of him. She could barely wait another moment. The heroine moved in closer and a gloved hand darted forward and tried wrapping around his cock. She was biting her lip as her hand began to stroke along the long shaft, admiring every inch of it. Her other hand moved up higher, tracing along his abs. Barbara's eyes looked up at him, grinning from behind Jacob's cock and at the camera.

"You must really be craving some black cock, Batgirl," he said returning the smile. She only nodded in response, moving in slightly closer to him, his shaft only inches from her face. "Everything you thought it would be?"

Barbara nodded again, this time though she leaned in closer, bringing his entire length forward as she raised up on her knees. Still looking up at the camera she ducked her head down, opening her mouth wide and stretching her lips apart to wrap them around the head of his cock. It was so much bigger than any she was familiar with, it would be a challenge for her to take it all. Her full lips pressed against the tip of his shaft, parting more as she moved over the crown. Barbara already let out a murmur of enjoyment as she finally managed to take the head of his cock into her. The heroine smiled as best she could around it up to him and the camera before she continued her journey downward. She wanted to take as much of him as she could.

Jacob settled in further against the couch, the smile a permanent feature on his face as she went down on him. "You know I didn't believe when they told me about this gig, the Batgirl wanted to be on the couch, not some lookalike, but the real thing, and she wanted it to be me to break her in. This is already the best shoot I've ever worked, and we're just getting started." He moved his other hand down, moving Barbara's red hair out of her face as she moved further down his shaft.

She managed to get halfway down his cock, her tongue pressing along the underside before she had to pull back and off of his length, leaving the top of the pole glistening in her spit. "You're too big," she grinned at him, breathing heavily and catching her breath, "let me try again." She wasn't remotely put off by the challenge. Jacob didn't even have time to respond before she darted forward again, pushing herself to take more and more of him into her mouth and throat.

"You're doing great," he groaned in pleasure, watching the heroine struggle to take him, "slow and steady, or I can offer you a hand if you want."

With his shaft stretching her mouth open her eyes looked up at him and she gave as much of a nod as she could. Barbara wanted more of him, and if she couldn't do it herself she wouldn't turn down any help.

"Just relax," Jacob murmured above her. His big hand moved around to her head, his fingers threading through her hair as he pushed her down. The pressure started out light, but he started to hold her down more and more. Barbara could feel herself sliding further down him, his cock hitting the back of her throat and slipping deeper into her. He was clearly waiting for a signal from her to tell him to stop but it didn't come. She wanted all of him. The hand guided her down harder and harder feeding her more and more of the dark cock that she craved. She just looked up at him, her green eyes sparkling as she continued to amaze him, taking more and more of him. Jacob didn't relent until he had pushed her all of the way down, her lips wrapped around the base of his cock and the entire shaft buried in her throat. "Holy shit, Batgirl," he groaned, "there aren't many porn stars who can take all of me, let alone on the first try."

The praise sent a thrill through her, but Barbara didn't intend to pull back to respond. Her mouth had never been this filled and she intended to keep it that way. Jacob seemed to have something else in mind though, he pulled her up and off of his cock slightly and then began to thrust into her eager mouth. She happily met each thrust from him, loving the feeling of his shaft disappearing back into her mouth. Her tongue pressed against every inch of him that she could, eager to feel and taste everything she could. His hand slipped off of her head as she was able to keep him buried in her mouth on her own. Barbara's gloved hands moved to tightly grip his muscled thighs pushing herself to take his cock faster and faster, her lips traveling along the thick shaft. It was a struggle not to gag on him, but Barbara wanted nothing more than to keep doing what she was doing. Each time she brought her mouth down she earned another groan of pleasure from Jacob spurring her onward. She pulled back off of him slightly, her lips wrapping around just his cock head. Her tongue pressed along it, swirling around the head. The heroine tightened her grip on his thighs, pulling herself down his entire length, this time on her own. She felt a surge of pride as she managed to wrap her lips around the base of his shaft on her own this time. He thrust into her for a few more moments before he suddenly eased up in her, guiding her head up and off of his lap. Her eyes moved up to his, questioning what was happening.

"As much as I'd love to use that pretty mouth of yours all day, if we keep that up you're going to make me cum, and I want to try that tight pussy of yours first," he replied with a grin. "Why don't you turn around and take those panties off for me."

Knowing that that monster of a cock was soon going to be buried in her, Batgirl happily pushed herself up off of the floor and slipped her mouth off of his cock. Spit dripped down her lips but she wiped it away on one of her gloves as she turned away from him. "You just want to see my bare ass don't you?" Barbara teased, hooking her fingers around the purple panties.

"Hell yeah, girl," a hand moved forward to lightly smack her left cheek, "if you don't think I want to see your ass bouncing on my cock you're crazy."

Barbara couldn't wait any longer, looking forward and smiling at the camera on the desk as she quickly dropped her panties to the ground, baring her pussy and sex. She was completely shaved and gave him a little hop, her toned ass wiggling right in front of Jacob. "What do you think?" she asked looking over her shoulder at him.

"I think you better bring that ass over here," Jacob growled, grabbing her by the hip and pulling her back against him so she was right in front of him.

Barbara didn't offer a single protest, why would she? She wanted this more than anything at the moment. Pulled against him as she was she could feel his cock head pressed against her sex and just the feeling of that was enough to leave her gasping. "Take me," she groaned, pushing back against him. He had filled her mouth like no man ever had before, she could only imagine what him fucking her would feel like.

She didn't have to wait long before she felt both of Jacob's strong hands on her ass, lifting her up and holding her over his cock. The tip pressed against her more firmly as he lowered her down against it. Barbara's eyes were locked between her legs, watching his dark cock slowly disappear into her. "Holy fuck," she moaned out, feeling her tight sex stretching around his thick shaft. "you're so fucking big, I don't know if I can take all of you."

ReWriter
ReWriter
150 Followers
12