Gotham City Casting Couch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, Batgirl," he groaned, his fingers digging into her backside as she sunk lower on him, taking inch after inch, "I know you can handle it."

Barbara took his word for it as she was filled to the brim by him. She had never felt so full before and there was still more to go. At that point, gravity wasn't doing enough and Jacob began pushing her down on him. Barbara was left gasping at the sudden thrust from him and feeling his entire cock inside of her.

"See? I knew you could handle it," Jacob chuckled from behind her. His rough hands moved up along her bare hips. "How do you feel?"

"Amazing," Barbara breathed, "I didn't know a cock could feel as good as this." It seemed impossible that his entire length would fit inside of her.

"Good to hear, let's get started then," Jacob lifted her up by the hips before lowering her back down onto his cock, "I can't leave Batgirl disappointed after all."

The pleasure she was feeling kept Barbara from helping him for several moments. It just felt too good to sit there and have his cock sliding in and out of her. Each thrust sent a jolt of pleasure through her and she didn't want it to end anytime soon. She did eventually move her hands down to his thighs, pushing herself up and down along with him, properly beginning to ride his cock. "I should have done this a long time ago," she gasped out. She was so tight around him, she could feel every inch of his cock as it pressed in deeper and pulled out of her.

"Hell yeah you should have, it's a crime keeping a pussy as good as this off the market," Jacob groaned behind her. His hands were still on her hips, but he was just holding onto her instead of moving her himself. "You really know how to ride a cock," he added, leaning back and admiring her ass bouncing up and down along him.

There was just a moan of pleasure in response from her, words couldn't describe how good she felt taking his cock. Barbara actually thought that she might pass out at any moment from the pleasure, but she managed to keep riding him. While she had set a quick pace, Jacob wanted her moving even faster. His strong hands moved down to her thighs, his fingers digging into them as he began to lift her up and down while thrusting up into her. Almost the entire length of his cock sliding out of her before he pulled her down, suddenly embedding his entire shaft into her, slamming up against her ass. Barbara gasped and moan against him, the pleasure quickly building to a peak. She was left panting against him, the simple pleasure of being fucked hitting her with wave of pleasure after wave of pleasure. The wet sound of his cock pounding into her filled the office, her moans adding to the chorus. Barbara knew she couldn't take much more of it, and as he picked up the pace even further, lifting her almost entirely off of his cock before slamming it back into her, she climaxed, gasping out. She didn't try to muffle the sounds of pleasure escaping from her lips, she wanted Jacob to know how good he was making her feel and she needed the viewers to know how much she was enjoying it.

It was only a few more moments of thrusting from Jacob before he groaned out in his own release. "Here you go, Batgirl, I hope you're ready."

She was still panting from her orgasm but she managed to reply this time, "Yes! I want you to give me your cum." She was on the pill of course, but it had actually been one of her requirements that Jacob would creampie her.

"This is it!" he growled, pulling her down onto him, shoving his entire black cock inside of her as he came, shooting his seed deep inside of tight sex. Barbara shuddered on top of him, squirming against the feeling of his cum flooding into her. Jacob bounced her up and down his cock a few more times, each bounce sending more cum deeper into her. Then he quickly lifted her off of him. "On your knees, quick, I have one last treat for you."

As soon as Barbara could she settled back onto the floor, grinning up at him. His cum slowly dripped out of her freshly fucked sex as she looked up at him eagerly. Jacob stood up from the couch, camera in one hand, cock in the other. He quickly stroked his still hard cock, slick with her spit and arousal and aimed it right at her face. Less than a moment later, thick ropy strands of spunk crisscrossed her face, coating her mask and covering her lips. She opened her mouth, eager to taste his load and was quickly rewarded with several thick strands painting her tongue. Barbara didn't swallow it right away, looking up at the camera to give the viewers a show with a smile. As he finished with a sigh, his cock inches from her face she quickly reached over to her utility belt, grabbing her phone from a compartment and bringing it up to take a selfie. With her face, lips, and tongue still covered in her load, she wrapped a hand around his slowly softening cock, bringing it up against her face as she snapped a quick series of photos. Then with one more smile up at Jacob's camera, she swallowed down his load and licked his cock clean, feeling his spunk drip down her throat.

"Some selfies for my personal collection," Barbara smiled up at him, "although I don't think I'll forget a single detail about today." Even with her lips now clean her face was still a mess from his load, her mask, in particular, was now as much white as it was black.

Jacob gave a chuckle, looking down at her from behind the camera, "Happy to be of service, Batgirl, glad I didn't disappoint."

"Oh, I had the time of my life," she smiled up at him, giving the head of his cock one last wet kiss, "I might actually give you my number, I wouldn't mind this being a regular thing. I could always just a fuck-buddy with a cock like yours."

"You know I'd love that," he grinned down at her, admiring his handy work and her cum-stained features. "Any last words for your fans at home?"

"Thanks for watching!" Barbara said, "and just know that your favorite heroine is a sucker for black cock." She blew a kiss to the camera just before Jacob turned it off. She had enjoyed today so much more than she thought she would, and if neither Bruce or her father caught on to what she was up to, Barbara knew she would end up in similar circumstances in the future. Not only was getting to try some black cock fantastic, being filmed had turned her on as well. She could already imagine the fanboys jerking off to it and it sent a thrill through her. For now, though she'd have to get back on patrol, Bruce would start looking for her if she didn't report in soon, and the last thing she needed was him finding her in this position.

* * * * *

Be sure to rate and comment whether you enjoyed it or not!

12