Gotham City Siren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrMaxLord
MrMaxLord
169 Followers

She removed the latex condom from the package. Red. The color scheme continued. She rolled it just of the head with her fingers. Then Lili did the rest of the work rolling it out with her mouth. Inch by inch she sheathed his cock in a thin membrane of latex. She gave him a few more swipes, both to make sure it was totally rolled on and to give Jason a few extra thrills. She wasn't much of a fan of blowing someone with a rubber on, but for the moment she thought it necessary. Besides, there were both about to get something a lot more substantial going within the next few seconds.

Lili got to her feet and put her arms around Jason. Now it was his turn to take the wheel a bit. He back Lili into the metal fence wall of the elevator. He grabbed one of her legs and lifted it up, running his hand up her stocking-clad skin.

Jason's lips went to Lili's once more, hovering over him as his cock waited to enter her slick snatch. When contact was made once more he also thrust into her, which made the costumed blonde moan with pleasure into his mouth.

Lili's hands moved up and grasped the metal bars that made up the wall behind her, gripping them tight as Jason's thick cock began to enter her, building up wonderful rhythm. Both of them knew this wasn't exactly the place for a long, passionate session of love-making. That was okay. It was Halloween after all, and satisfaction was the order of the day. And satisfaction was something Lili had been craving for far too long.

"Oh god yes!" Lili squealed. "Fuck...oh Jason you have no...no idea how much I needed this!"

"You have no idea how long I've wanted this!" he exclaimed back before placing his lips on her again. She liked that, the sudden burst of pure honesty to come from his lips.

"Mmm flattery will get you everything," Lili said, smiling. It was beautiful, wild smile that went with her costume. Seeing it all come together on her face gave Jason a rush he couldn't control.

He kissed the palm of Lili's hand as it caressed his cheek and landed on his mask.

"I want to see your face...all of it," she said. She pulled the mask off and let drop to the floor. "Mmmm...oh fuck...Jason...you're...mmmm really handsome."

"You're fucking beautiful," he blurted out. The honesty that pleasure brought out was always wonderful. He went to Lili's ass, grabbing it under her skirt to lift her up off her feet. Lili's wrapped her legs around his waist, her high heels digging in a bit into his ass as she was fully pinned to the elevator.

"Oh yes!" Lili shouted. "Right there...oh Jason right there...don't stop...right there!" He happily obeyed, Holding her tight and taking longer, deeper strokes inside of her. Her grip on the metal bars tightened with every stroke his wonderful cock made inside of her, hitting those spots that hadn't been touched in far too long.

She was also getting off to Jason letting go. Moment by moment the passion was taking him over. The nerves were long gone as he got more lost in Lili's body. But the sweetness was still there with every second he took too look in her eyes. His grip on her ass wasn't hard. It was firm, but her wasn't remotely digging in, then they moved up her back. Jason wanted a tactile tour of her body. He wanted an eyeful, a taste, a touch. She could tell he'd wanted this for a while and loved that he was savoring every moment of it.

"Oh Jason!" she exclaimed with a laugh. Jason lowered Lili to her knees and pulled out, then spun her around. In moments he was back inside her and Lili braced herself. "Come on...you want to...and so do I..."

"Oh fuck I want to so bad Lili," Jason. He wasn't lying. His thrusts were harder, more urgent yet he was still hitting those spots. He wasn't jackhammering her, what his cock was doing inside her was too precise. He was taking her and paying attention to her beautiful body, her sensual voice. The sounds she made, how her body reacted to what he was doing. Jason wanted to make memory she'd think back on next time she was lonely...and short of that make her cum like a freight train.

Lili had a similar mission, grunting as she pushed back against his thrusts, wanting him inside her badly. To feel his lust, his desire for her was far more intoxicating than any cocktail.

"Oh...oh fuck me...just like that!" Lili's grin was as wide as the character she was dressed as. At one point she swore she could hear foots steps on the floor above. The thought that someone could hear the elevator action but see what it was just drove her crazier. "Oh FUCK Jason! Yes!"

He pressed her against the metal bars of the elevator. Not too rough, not too hard but Lili was definitely sandwiched between him and the elevator. She didn't mind the position. Lili liked how daring he was getting, a tender aggression. His hungry hands massaging her tits through her bra.

Jason leaned over, wrapping his arms around Lili's waist and pulling her close. He pushed aside the mesh stop she was still wearing and kissed her shoulder, then moved to her neck. HIs hot breath in her ear was driving Lili wild, and the words he spoke just made that even more the case.

"I...fuck baby...I wanna see your face again....I want see how good you feel...how good...h-how good I'm making you feel."

"Want me to ride your cock?" she asked, breathlessly yet playful. "Want to see ride that hard cock and cum for you? Because that sounds like fun."

Lili got her answer when Jason pulled out of her and spun her around once more. He sealed his answer with a kiss, a much fiercer one than before. The beast was unleashed...but still with that gentle touch, caressing her face and looking deeply into her eyes as it broke. It made Lili's heart skip a beat, which was a surprise to her. Once she came back to reality after the moment's respite, she was ready for action.

She gently pushed him to the corner of the elevator. "Lay down," she said. Her voice was as honey-sweet as the smile.

Jason took her order gladly, laying back on the cool tiled surface while Lili removed the mesh top and bra. She liked the attentive audience that Jason was. Fixated on her and only her. The buzzing of the elevator was something he was oblivious too. Lili was aware of it. It meant that someone needed the elevator. They were going to have to wait. She was too close to quit now.

She mounted him, sinking down on Jason's cock. They both moaned with a smile. This was going to be the last ride. His hands were back under Lili's skirt, rubbing her hips as he waited for her to start.

"I'm gonna ride your cock,' she said, leaning over and running her tongue over Jason's lips. "And we're going to cum together." Lili didn't wait for a response for Jason. His hard cock and gentle hands were all the clearance she needed.

"Oh fuuuck," Jason groaned. "Lili...."

She licked her lips at his gasps and moans, then let out some of her own. She didn't start out slow. Even in this passionate state she knew they didn't have the tie for that. She also knew they didn't need it; she and Jason had done a spectacular job of working the other up to a near boil. It was just a matter of time until the pot rolled over.

Jason's hands held on to Lili's hips as they ground and swayed, working his cock and driving him wild. Lili's pussy hugged him tight, making him feel like he was being milked. And it all increased tenfold as Lili went faster, harder on him. She closer and getting closer. She just needed that push.

Jason needed a push too, as well as a taste. He shifted slightly, sitting up and finally diving in to her bountiful breasts. He licked and kissed that plump round flesh, tasting her. His tongue licked circles around her nipples before softly sucking them into his mouth one after the other.

"Oh yes...yes Jason," Lili cooed. She pulled him closed, driving his face even deeper into her cleavage. She adored when her breasts were given attention. And with Jason's deft tongue and skilled hands on them she was n heaven...and making sure she remembered to see what else he could do with those tools.

Those cooes though turned into full on cries of passion when Jason began to thrust up into her. They were in a neck and neck race to the finish. It was truly up in the air between which of them would lose and cum first. All the riding the fucking the licking and the touching was just pouring gasoline on an active volcano.

Then Jason gave Lili that one last push by softly taking her nipple between his teeth and giving her just the mildest tug. But by testing the waters Jason unleashed a tidal wave of please in his blonde lover.

"Oh my GODDDDDDDD!" Lili bellowed Her body jerked and swayed like she was in an earthquake as she came. Fireworks were going on in her stomach as she felt nothing but happiness and pleasure coursing through her. Sweet and pure.

Of course this site and feeling Lili's typhoon of on orgasm relayed through her pussy took it's immediate toll on him. He held her tightly and he too came, filling up the condom with his jizz.

And even through the condom, Lili could feel the heat of his cum and the throbbing of his cock. She looked down at his face. They were both exhausted. Lili's Harley make up was smudged and running as was the black paint around his eyes.

Once more, a kiss did the job words thought they could do. Then Lili pulled off him and got between his legs. A little post script for the elevator encounter. She pulled his condom off, holding the open end tight once it was removed. What Lili did next made Jason's jaw drop and his wilted cock get a bit of the beginning s of a second wind. Lili opened her mouth and emptied the condom's contents on to her tongue. She looked Jason in the eyes, showing him one more time the puddle of white on her pink tongue before closing her mouth and swallowing.

"Holy crap." Jason said.

"You're welcome...and thanks. It wasn't like I made myself cum." She leaned over, kissing his cheek before she got to her own corner of the elevator. "Do you have my number?"

"No." Jason answered.

"Well, you're getting it. And you didn't even have to say trick or treat." The pair laughed, took a few moments to catch their breath before putting their clothes back on.

With his mask back in place, Jason finally took notice of the buzzing.

"What does that mean" he asked.

"That someone wants the elevator." Lili replied, finally freeing the elevator. With a jerk, it started to move up. She took hold of Jason's hand, getting an earnest smile from him. "How many things can you fit in that belt?"

"I have some space in some of the other pouches. Why?"

"This is why." Lili replied. She opened her purse and took out one of the hotel's key cards. "Room 514. Come see me in an hour. No costume. Just Jason."

"You sure you want that? Wasn't the mask part of the charm?"

"Do you want "just Lili"? she asked.

"Oh God yes."

"Then we're on the same page." She planted a soft kiss on his lips. "You're a lot of fun all by yourself."

The elevator stopped at the top floor. It was mainly being used as storage currently, which made it all the more curious that someone up there would want the elevator now when none of the staff would even be going up it.

However, when Lili saw who had called the elevator, it all made sense. There in front of the doors of the elevator was Madelaine. She was still in her Sexy Devil out fit, though a little disheveled. But the good kind. On both of her side were two men dressed as Ghostbusters, similarly disheveled.

"So here you are," Lili said. "Mads, this is my friend Jason. He works in the lighting crew but honestly after spending some time with him I think the prop department is missing out."

"It's about time!" Madelaine said, ignoring Lili's comments. "We've been waiting for the elevator for thirty minutes!"

Lili paused. That wasn't right. "Mads I haven't seen you in two hours."

Madelaine froze, he pale skin blushing. "You know what? Doesn't matter. And I know Jason, but hello again anyway. This is Michael and Chuck and they're Ghostbusters. Michael and Chuck, this is Jason and he's dressed as Nightwing."

"You know who Nightwing is?"

"Lili who doesn't know who Nightwing is?" Madelaine asked, dead serious. Then a smile crossed her face. "Besides, from the looks of things I think you're now very, very familiar with Nightwing...or at least who's under the mask, Ms. Quinn."

Lili smirked, and that turned into a smile when she saw Jason blushing. He was going to definitely more than just a Halloween fling.

MrMaxLord
MrMaxLord
169 Followers
12