Gotham in Distress Pt. 02

Story Info
The threat deepens.
7.9k words
4.43
3.5k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6: Lost

****

Talia Al Ghul had finally broken the Dark Knight. For years, she had fought him and followed her father's plans in foolish attempts to convert him to their side in the fight against injustice. However, it was Talia's own plan that finally led him to drop his guard and see her way of things. Now, Bruce Wayne, the billionaire vigilante in the prime of physical and mental strength, lost himself as he watched Talia ride his erection with lust in her eyes. Her large, but toned tits bounced each time she sunk onto his dick and he grabbed them firmly in his hands. Bruce bucked his hips and met Talia's body with loud slaps and Talia dropped down to push her lips against Bruce's while continuing to ride him like an untamed bull. They had been at it for what could have been ages already and their stamina was beginning to vanish, but the pair continued to fuck each other vigorously. He rolled on top of Talia and thrust back into her roughly. Her cries became low and guttural, but she urged Bruce onward by lifting her legs in the air, allowing him to bottom out inside her. It was more than either could stand and they climaxed together, moaning loud enough to alert half of Gotham to their tryst.

"I never want to stop, Bruce," Talia said breathlessly.

Bruce wiped the sweat from his forehead and turned to look her in the eyes. His own eyes narrowed in thought.

"What's wrong, beloved?"

"What would we do? Leave Gotham?" Bruce asked.

The Demon's Daughter moved to sit in his lap, facing him. "We're meant to be together, Bruce. Together, we can complete my father's work...and yours as well. We'll return to Gotham with the League at our backs. Your adversaries will be outmatched for good."

"I...I can't just leave. This is my home."

"No, Bruce. I am your home."

As she said this, she slowly sank down on his growing dick once again, relishing every inch of the intrusion. Bruce let out a soft sigh as he fully entered her velvety pussy. Her hips slowly began to rock, coating his cock in her warm juices and pumping his blood back to the head she really craved.

"This is what we're destined to do, my love. Cast off the burden of your quest and come with me."

Bruce pulled her beneath him, impaling her once again with his cock. Forgetting his mission for once and introducing himself to a new bond with Talia Al Ghul.

*****

Chapter 7: Eden

*****

Catwoman jumped down from the ledge, landing on the balcony with perfect grace. She turned and entered the upper level of the Botanical Gardens. The massive step-pyramid structure was near the city center of Gotham and contained it's own self-sustaining ecosystem. It was truly a modern marvel. She strode along the winding pathways, surrounded by dense foliage, trees, and colorful plants she had never seen elsewhere. At the center of the lowest level, the paths all converged on a large square, which was now dominated by a huge purple bulbous flower and numerous oversized exotic plants, as well as enormous venus fly traps. Unnatural.

"Look who's finally returned," came a voice from within the purple flower. "I was beginning to doubt you, kitty."

The massive plant blossomed open to reveal Poison Ivy's naked form. Her red hair and striking green eyes were a sharp contrast to her pale body and her curvy hips were gently caressed by a thin vine Ivy controlled.

"I've got what you asked for, Ivy. I ran into a little trouble at Wayne Tech trying to grab it for you though, so better watch out when they come for it."

Ivy rose from her flowery throne and stepped down to Selena's level, looking her straight in the eyes.

"By the time they realize what's happening here, it'll be far too late. Gotham will be teeming with life again and this time the plants will be the dominant species. Now, where's my present?"

Catwoman hesitated, but handed over the small vial of green liquid she had stolen. Ivy gently took the precious fluid and ran her fingers along the smooth glass.

"You've done well, kitty cat, but I need you to do something else for me before our deal is done," quipped Ivy seductively.

Selena stepped forward and traced a clawed fingertip around Ivy's soft pink nipple. It hardened a little from the contact immediately.

"What did you have in mind?" she purred.

Her red headed partner in crime leaned in. "I want you to kill the Bat."

Selena recoiled. "But Talia has him! They've been gone for two days, so your plan to use her to get him out of the city must be working. Why fuck with it?"

The naked redhead spun around and climbed to her throne.

"I'd be foolish to trust that demon's daughter. The roots of my plants sense they're still here and even if they leave, Batman will never stay away for long. Kill them both and leave Gotham for the taking!"

"How could I ever kill them both? Even if I could find them, they'd be a dangerous duo," stated Selena firmly.

"Try thisss," she answered as she tossed over a soft yellow sphere.

"A grenade?" Catwoman said with an eyeroll.

"Don't be foolish, my feline assassin. "You throw that near them and the spores that erupt from inside will infect their lungs in seconds. We'll finally be free."

Selena smiled grimly and spun around on a black heel. She strode out through the exit, unsure of what was to come. She pocketed the spore bomb in her satchel, briefly touching the other vial she had borrowed from Wayne Tech during her visit. She smiled and went off to find Batman.

*****

Chapter 8: Gotham Jungle

*****

Tom Edwards, Gotham City's newest police officer, drove his squad car along his beat on Miagani Island. The night had been crazy and calls had been coming in over the radio faster than he could respond. The disappearance of Batman and Batgirl had encouraged every criminal in Gotham to let loose on the city and the GCPD was starting to buckle under the pressure. He really hoped their masked heroes returned soon.

Another call came over the radio.

"Unit 17, this is dispatch. We've got a code 7 at the Newcastle Apartment complex. Please respond immediately."

"Roger that, dispatch. I'm en route," officer Edwards responded.

He turned on his emergency lights and sped around traffic, racing to his call. As he turned onto Grand Avenue, a geyser of concrete and dirt shot up directly in front of his squad car. A thick vine launched into the air and grew skyward. He slammed on the brakes, but it was to late and he smashed into the sturdy plant with force. Edwards jumped out of his car and gazed at the scene around him with shock and awe. Long green vines were sprouting everywhere fron beneath the city, blasting through windows and coiling around bystanders in the street.

The officer drew his pistol and fired an entire magazine at the nearest plant. It was futile. The vine responded and struck at him, ensnaring him around the neck and lifting him off his feet. He tried to gasp for air, but it wouldn't come. The last thing he remembered was the amazingly beautiful colors appearing all around him before darkness came.

*****

Chapter 9: Investigative Reporting

*****

Vicki pushed through the throngs of Gotham's citizens crowded in Gotham Square and tried to get a better view of the jumbo screen. Everywhere she looked, she saw terrified faces and families holding their kids tightly in a vain attempt to feel like they had some control of their surroundings. The square was eerily quiet as the crowd watched the scenes of chaos unfold on the massive television screen above. Miagani Island was being ravaged by plant life unlike Vicki had ever seen. Huge vines twisted through buildings and wrapped around vehicles in the street, while giant predatory plants struck horrified citizens and constricted them where they stood. To her confusion, Vicki thought she noticed a faint green glow to the air, but she couldn't be sure.

Dozens of police cars and other emergency vehicles were screaming past, most likely moving in to block the bridges in a feeble attempt at containing the spread of...whatever was going on.

"I've gotta see this for myself," Vicki thought out loud.

She pushed her way forward and climbed up on top of a trapped car parked along the curb. She hopped down the line of cars, using each one as a stepping stone to cross the river of people clogging the streets. She needed to get to some high ground.

Vicki finally found some space on the street and took off running for the Gotham Gazette building. Her office had a perfect view of Miagani Island. She struggled in her heeled boots, but eventually stormed through the Gazette building's doors and ran straight for the elevators. She tried to catch her breath, but her heart was racing and her legs were shaky. Upon reaching the 35th floor, Vicki raced to her office, passing nothing but empty desks and stepping over scattered papers. The staff must have evaluated, she thought. Damn cowards were too dumb to realize this story was one of the most important events in Gotham's history.

She found her office and went straight to the window to observe a truly horrifying, but fascinating sight. Swaths of bright green covered the island cityscape and a luminescent glow shined outward, giving the city an eerie and ominous look.

"What the fuck did that crazy bitch do?!!" Vicki shouted. "She's lost it for sure this time."

"On the contrary, she's got this whole thing under control. Whatever she has planned, it's got us pretty screwed right now."

Vicki spun towards the surprise visitor.

"Dick?" she asked with relief. "You scared the shit out of me."

Dick Grayson, former Boy Wonder and newly minted Nightwing, was casually leaning against her office doorframe.

"Don't act so surprised, Vicki. Did you really think I'd sit this one out? I might have my issues with Bruce, but this is some fucked up shit here, so I'm all in."

"Can't say I'm not glad to see you," she responded as she walked up to him and gave him a soft kiss on the lips.

Dick blushed a little and returned the kiss happily. The two had had an on and off relationship for the past couple years and despite Dick leaving the city in pursuit of a new cause, the fire between them hadn't died just yet.

"We need to contact Batgirl and Huntress. We'll need their help to find and rescue Batman. I can't imagine what will happen if Talia sinks her claws into him," said Vicki.

"We've got time. Barbara said to meet her at the cave in an hour. She's working a lead on the fearless leader," he responded with some sarcasm.

"You and Bruce need to stop fucking around and put your differences aside. You two might have had some rough spots, but he raised you and helped you so much."

"Yeah yeah yeah, I know. Bruce saved my ass from foster care, gave me a home, taught me to kick the shit out of people, controlled my life for years, blah blah blah."

"You of all people should go easy on him, he's not perfect but..."

Dick didn't want to hear it anymore. The vision of his parents falling to their deaths flooded his mind, the memories of all the terrible things he'd seen in Gotham since followed, accompanied by the recollections of his final break with Batman. His anger flashed and he launched himself forward and kissed Vicki roughly, mashing his lips against hers and exploring her mouth with his tongue. Vicki tried to push him away in surprise, but instead allowed the kiss to deepen and opened herself to his advances. She wrapped her arms around Dick and responded with a vigorous kiss of her own.

Nightwing hooked his strong arms beside her legs and lifted her up, placing her on the edge of her desk and pushing her belted trenchcoat off her shoulders. He dove at her neck and sucked powerfully, leaving a trail of marks up towards her ear. Vicki's sensitive neck felt electrified and she clawed at Nightwing's armor in bliss.

Vicki's pussy was throbbing and she could feel the her juices leaking out and spreading across her vulva. Her excitement at Dick's furious assault didn't go unnoticed and he grabbed hold of her pant suit and yanked it down along with her soaking thong. She kicked off her boots and opened her legs impatiently. He attacked her clit with his tongue, swirling around and flicking it mercilessly. Vicki jerked in response, clamping her thighs around Dick's head and moaning loudly.

"Yes, right there. Don't stop. Don't stop..Ooohhh!"

Dick pushed two fingers into Vicki's velvety pussy, causing her vagina to shudder as a mini orgasm flew through her body. She pulled his face further between her legs and threw her head back with another moan. Dick lapped up her juices, relishing the sweet flavor, and contained to nuzzle her clit and attack her g-spot within.

Vicki pushed her insatiable partner's head back and against her office door, dropping to her knees and quickly undoing his utility belt and prying his kevlar bi-weave pants down his legs. The bulge in his briefs was substantial and his even more substantial cock sprung free as she removed his underwear. Boy wonder indeed she thought to herself. Vicki's mouth was watering as she gazed upon Dick's very large dick standing at full attention before her. She took a deep breath and engulfed her favorite male body part with her eager mouth. His girth forced her to open her mouth wider than she was accustomed to, but she sucked more of his length in inch by inch until he was pressing against her gag reflex. The reporter's eyes watered and she forced him further into her. She wanted all of his huge cock in her!

Dick moaned as his cock slid past her gag reflex and he felt her throat protest as he pushed further. However, she pulled back a little, coating him with her saliva, before plunging forward and wrapping her lips around his shaft. He stroked her shoulders and traced his fingers along her back, making her shiver in excitement. She continued to suck his entire length and swirl her tongue over and around his swollen head, making him groan in pleasure and call her name.

His dick popped out of her mouth and she gasped for air, giving Dick time to hoist her to her feet and plant another rough kiss on her soft lips. Vicki could taste herself on Dick, but moaned into his mouth when he tore open her blouse and grabbed her tits with firm hands. He massaged her breasts while they kissed intensely and their tongues danced within their mouths. He threw her back on her desk, then moved to remove his remaining armor. Vicki desperately needed her tits to be free, so she quickly unclasped her bra and threw it at Dick playfully. He took in her naked form sprawled on her desk. She was gorgeous and everything he needed right now. Gotham could wait.

She opened her legs invitingly, prompting the former Boy Wonder to drive his painfully hard cock into her silky smooth and wet pussy. He slammed into her vigorously, releasing all his pent up anger and frustration into her comforting depths. The pair filled the office with their combined moans and Dick leaned over her to get leverage in order to thrust harder and deeper.

"Aaah, yes! Harder you son of a bitch. Fuck me like you mean it! Fuck me with everything you've got! Give me that dick, dammit!" she urged as her tits rocked from every impact.

Dick's orgasm was building fast. His balls felt tight and barely able to hold his cum, but he wasn't ready yet. He wanted her screaming. He withdrew himself and flipped her face down on her desk. Vicki planted her feet for the assault she was sure was coming. He thrust into her smoothly, but with a renewed ferocity, sending jolts through her entire body and eliciting a loud moan. His huge dick stretched her to the limit and filled her completely and she could feel the bulging veins of his penis as her tight pussy squeezed his length. Vicki braced herself on her desk, using all her might to endure Nightwing's might.

Dick continued to slam into her naked behind with all his power, but he could feel Vicki's pussy begin to quiver more as she approached her climax. He rallied his remaining strength and fucked her, letting his passion loose.

"Don't stop! Harder...faster...deeper!" she screamed. "Don't you dare stop!!!"

The euphoria consumed her. It felt as though she were falling off a cliff into pure ecstasy. Her toes curled and her arms flailed, knocking most of her possessions to the floor. She hadn't realized she'd been screaming in pleasure for several seconds.

Dick felt her pussy clench and watched her orgasm take over her body, but continued to fuck her while she screamed. His own body couldn't go much further though and the sharp, tight buildup of his orgasm finally burst through the dam. His hips rocked into Vicki again and his entire groin tensed before releasing thick ropes of hot cum inside her awaiting pussy.

"Aaahhh!!!! Fuuuck!" he moaned as he mindlessly continued to penetrate her pussy and fire his cum into her.

His head went blank and for a moment he was floating in the air, all the tension finally releasing from his body. He felt nothing except his sensitive dick and the warmth of his exhausted partner's body. He collapsed on top of her before they both slid to the floor, panting and sweaty.

Vicki vaguely felt him slip out of her and tucked herself up against his toned chest. They continued to lay there in silence for some time, until Vicki rose on shaky legs.

"We need to get to the cave. The girls are probably waiting for us. Unfortunately, Gotham is still a damn mess," Vicki stated

Dick Grayson sighed.

"Gotham is always a mess."

*****

Chapter 10: Four of a Kind

*****

The humidity and temperature in Gotham had risen significantly since Batgirl had left the cave in search of Batman, making her armor cling to her skin uncomfortably as she dashed across the Gotham Airport's rooftop. The newly sprouted "Gotham Jungle" was likely to blame. Fucking Poison Ivy is trying to kill us all with heatstroke, she mused.

Barbara had been tracking Bruce's comm signal for the past hour in hope that she'd finally make a breakthrough and figure out what happened to her vigilante partner. Huntress and Alfred had tried their best to dissuade her and convince her to wait for Nightwing, but she had been going insane doing nothing while her friend was captive and her city in tatters. Her search had started as an absolute bust to begin with, however, and she had nearly given up when her BatTracker chirped, indicating a signal lock.

"That's him!" she had almost shouted excitedly.

The signal led her to the private hangers of Gotham Airport, where a lone jet stood parked on the tarmac. Batgirl flipped on her sonar detector and tried to scan the area for any sign of her friend or his captors, but to no avail. The pulsing blue vision of her sonar revealed absolutely nothing except for a few ground crewman, a pilot, and a flight attendant near the jet. Then it hit her like a sack of bricks! Barbara engaged her magnified goggles and zoomed in on the people milling around the plane in what could only be described as a patrol pattern. They were all men! Better yet, they were all familiar thugs that worked for the late Ramon Scionis.

"Ivy, you devious little bitch! You actually seduced Scionis's men to become your own. Clever girl."

She needed information immediately. Batgirl fired her grapple gun and swung to meet her soon to be informants head on. She planted her feet into the flight attendant's ribs with a loud crunch and released her grapple line, flipping and landing perfectly on her feet. She then spun and roundhouse kicked a ground crewman, followed by successive jabs to his chest and jaw. The enchanted man dropped to the pavement, while his last two companions struck her together. Batgirl deflected and dodged their furious attacks before rolling backwards and throwing a barrage of Batarangs, eliminating them from the fight.

"Easy as..." she began to say before something cracked against the side of her head, knocking her flat on her back. She recovered quickly however and shot back up to her feet ready for another fight. Her jaw dropped in shock before she could strike.