Gotham in Distress Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nightwing tried to catch up, but her guards shot him in the chest.

"Noooo!" Batman yelled. He rushed over to his partner as best he could, luckily finding him alive. The bullet was caught in Dick's armor and wouldn't have caused more than a bad bruise or maybe a busted rib at worst.

The roar of Batgirl's motorcycle became deafening and she quickly rushed over once she cut the engine.

"What happened?"

"We were ambushed. We were ambushed and you weren't here!," Batman growled.

"I...I'm sorry."

"Save it! Get your ass back to the cave. Alfred already dispatched the backup car. We'll meet you there."

*****

How could everything have gone so wrong so fast, Barbara thought as she stood under the hot water of the shower back at Wayne Manor. They had Ivy in custody and she was free again because of her failures. It took no time at all for her to escape.

"Fuck!"

She shut off the water and stepped onto the marble floor of the bathroom, allowing the water droplets to cascade over her smooth skin. Barbara wrapped a towel around herself and looked in the mirror. She looked tired and her eyes were puffy from crying.

"What a fucking night," she exclaimed to her reflection.

She heard a knock on her bedroom door and went to answer it.

"Hey Babs," chimed Dick. "Bruce wanted me to give you this. It's a message from Catwoman. Looks like she heard about Ivy's escape already."

"A lot of good she'll be. There's no way she will risk her ass against Ivy unless she has something to gain," she retorted.

Barbara wiped her eyes again and backed into her dim room.

"Hey, have you been crying?"

"It's nothing, Dick. I'll be fine...just give me some time to be alone. Seriously."

Dick nodded his head reluctantly and left the room, gently closing the door.

Barbara fell onto the bed and took a deep breath. Her muscles ached and felt as if they were wound like piano wire, but sleep wouldn't come no matter how exhausted she felt. She sat up against the head board and tried to relax, but thoughts of her failures came flooding into her mind. Maybe I should go back to the damn library, she thought.

The memory of Bruce's constant criticism enraged her further and she threw her towel at the wall in frustration. She immediately regretted it, however, once the cold air sent shivers down her spine and sprouted goosebumps all over her body. Barbara unconsciously began running her fingers along her body, sending little bits of electricity throughout her tit when she stopped to grab a nipple. She bit her lip and slid further down the bed, propping herself on her two pillows. Her legs parted and she gently caressed the outer folds of her soft pussy. The auburn pubic hair was short and well kept, but her labia was smooth and bare, still damp from the shower. Her toes clenched as she massaged herself and started rubbing her clit with gentle circular motions.

"Mmmm...ohhh yeahh." No matter how she felt, this was always one thing she could do to feel better. Even if it was only for a short time.

She picked up her pace and squeezed and twisted her nipples with her free hand. The sharp sensations combined into a fire within her, tightening her abdomen and making it nearly impossible for her to keep her eyes from squeezing shut. Barbara increased the pressure on her clit and rubbed faster, grabbing her boobs and rocking her hips a little simultaneously. The beginning twinges of orgasm were building fast and she poured her doubts and anger into her motions. Barbara rubbed herself faster with her thumb and slid a finger into her quivering vagina. Her cries echoed in the room when she twisted her nipple harder than ever and slid another finger into her hot and wet pussy. The squishy sounds grew faster and her juices leaked onto the sheets, spreading further as she thrust into herself faster. She fucked herself until she was so close to the edge that she felt dizzy and distant, but stopped before she came.

Instead, Barbara opened her night table drawer and grabbed out a pink rabbit vibrator. Lube wasn't even remotely necessary in her state, so she plunged it into her waiting depths and turned it to high power. The shock of the vibrations made her entire body clench and her pussy's grip on the toy drove Barbara wild. She impaled herself, moving the toy in and out with hard and smooth strokes. Her heart raced and her chest heaved, but she kept going, fucking the anguish out of herself. All too soon, it felt as if she had gone over the drop of a roller-coaster and the pressure gave way to pleasure as her orgasm flew threw her body. She spasmed and her hips bucked, while her pussy clenched so hard that it squirted a small stream of cum onto the sheets. The muscles continued to tighten and release, causing her to continue squirting.

"Oh...oh...ohhh," she moaned as she came.

She finally lay there exhausted and sweating on her bed after several moments. Dazed and satisfied, but unable or unwilling to move from her position on her wet mattress.

She'd need another shower, she thought.