Gotham Knights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused, 'I remember you from History class."

She went back to her story. "When my heat cycles began, I was about 15. At first, they were just uncomfortable, but as I matured they grew worse. I overheard them one time, debating what would happen when the 'Prodigy Matrix' activated. There was talk of having to terminate the project, meaning me.

They tried different methods to control the cycles, drugs, simulated sex, all kinds of things. Most of them only made it worse. I think the chemicals in my sweat happened as a result of my body trying to get what it needed to survive, to attract a male. It wasn't something they planned on, somehow, my body had made the DNA it's own, and evolved.

One day, at the peak of a cycle, they had me restrained to a bed. A male orderly came in, he wasn't wearing his protective gear. My scent started working on him, he was going to rape me. When he pulled out his-you know- I tore loose and discovered the cure myself. He was in intensive care for a long time.

After that, the good Dr. Horn was more than willing to perform the procedure himself. I was 16." Her eyes were filled with tears, hate and rage.

She went on "I waited for my chance. When they put me in the High School, I gave it a couple of months until they weren't watching so closely anymore. I knew the contact person's patterns, sometimes I'd skip a class, and tail him. When the time was right, I picked my spot, and ran. It was easier than I thought."

She got herself some water, and continued "I got away from them easily, but I was starting a cycle. I needed a place to stay, and fast. I headed for the low-rent part of town. People don't ask questions there. I met Bobby, and moved in. I told him I was a runaway, and came in on the bus. He was able to hook me up with a phony I.D. I was only 17, the only life I had known was the Institute.

I didn't know how wrong things were. He'd be gone for days, come home stoned, or drunk. Sometimes he'd knock me around. It was worse when he'd bring his friends. I did what I had to do, I didn't know any better.

He said if I didn't do what he wanted, he'd kick me out, even though I was paying the bills. He always wanted to be the big shot. I know now he was just a punk with a mouth. He came home one day, claiming he was moving up, that he was working for Catwoman, as her bodyguard."

She laughed. "I sparred with her, should could mop the floor with him." She got more water. She continued "He was big into guns." He told me 'I don't care what Cuntwoman says, I'm carrying a piece on this next job. The next day, he shot the guard, and himself."

While listening, Dick had learned that a very strong person lived in that small body. She was as tough as they come. She finished her water, and got more. She went on

"I visited him every day in the hospital, and then in jail. I signed in under a different name so there was no trail from him to me. That's why my name didn't come up when Batman checked my background. I wasn't taking any chances on the Institute people catching up to me. I simply had the I.D. guy get me another set of papers. When the hospital and prison people needed to see I.D., I gave them the second set of phony ones."

Dick interrupted "What is your real name? I remember in school it was Cathy." "Yes," she replied "The Institute set me up with a generic name, Catherine Johnson. They wanted one that didn't stick out. They taught me how to blend in, to be invisible.

The Camille Brandt name was the one that came with the first set of papers, so I kept it. It just felt right. Until then, I didn't really have a name.

He nodded. She went on and on, it poured out of her. It was a release after holding it all in for so long. She finally had someone she could talk to, who knew the real her. She moved quickly up to date. She began to shake, and broke out in tears. He held her, rocking her in his arms as her tears soaked through his shirt.

-----Knight Shift-----

There was more to her story than either of them knew. Batgirl had discovered Cami's parents had vanished when she was 3 1/2. She had been taken in by a foster family. One day, the little girl was abruptly removed from them. She had been taken in by another family.

It turned out later to be a ruse by a crooked adoption agency, that specialized in locating children for it's only client, a privately funded institution. Lots of unmarked cash had a way of clearing paperwork that later vanished, or was 'lost'.

The authorities had been keeping an eye on Dr. Horn and his 'Institute' for some time. So far, they hadn't been able to pin anything on him. Cami could change all that.

Her sobs slowed, and then stilled. She sniffed, and told Dick "I need to wash my face."

He looked at the clock. It was after 6. ' Holy Moley!' he thought.

He jumped up, and walked quickly to a control console. He pushed a button, a moment later Alfred's voice crackled through a speaker "Yes, Master Robin?"

Dick responded "Give Batman the all clear." He knew it sounded stupid, but it was the best he could do under the circumstances.

Alfred came back through the speaker "Very good Sir." Dick gave an odd look, Alfred's voice seemed, well, cheery.

Cami returned, her eyes puffy. He told her "Batman will be down shortly."

A small fear rose in her, she knew she had unfinished business with him. The elevator hummed, the door opened. Batman emerged in a swirl of black and midnight blue. Cami moved closer to Dick. He walked briskly to them, noting Dick was out of costume. Miss Brandt knew who he was. He winced inwardly, but got right to the point.

"Catwoman took off last night. I've been tracking her with a tiny transmitter hidden in her costume." In the same breath, he spoke to Cami "Miss Brandt, we will speak later about your situation." He thought briefly about giving Dick a kick in the ass.

He busied himself at a screen and spoke without looking up "Dick, get your gear, we're going out." The reality of the situation struck Cami. That Dick was risking his safety almost every night, to protect others. That he was Robin. Dick moved quickly, to change. Batman called after him "Get the heavy armor."

Cami was alone with the Dark Knight. The light from the screen reflected off his cowl. He was a menacing sight.

She approached him, and spoke in a soft voice "I-I want to apologize for this mess-"

He cut her off, still looking at the screen.

"Miss Brandt, there is no need to apologize to me. You're a victim in this as well. Although your original intentions were wrong, you have become invaluable."

She stammered and blushed "Uhhh-when we were in the gym...uh...."

He looked up suddenly, she froze. He put a hand on her shoulder "That was no fault of yours, Miss Brandt. If anyone should apologize, it is me." He gave her a gentle squeeze. She nodded.

He said "Let's leave it at that. I have work to do." He turned back to the screen.

A moment later he said quietly "He likes you Miss Brandt." Cami beamed.

She couldn't resist. "Well, at least one of you should have a nurse for a girlfriend!"

Batman smiled, and gave a deep chuckle "I like you, Miss Brandt."

She left him to his work. Robin returned. Cami took a breath when she saw him. There was a warmth in her jeans. She thought 'Dont. Even. Start!'.

Robin loaded the armor into the Batmobile. "All set!" He was all business now.

Batman said "Call Batgirl."

Robin hit the intercom, and said simply "Send Batgirl."

A minute later, the tall redhead joined them. She was dressed for battle. Heavy boots, all leather and hard pads. She was one tough bitch.

Cami looked around. These were her new friends, but seeing them like this was surreal. Unfortunately, it was all too real.

Batman spoke "Batgirl, stay back, and monitor Catwoman's movements. I've got a good idea where she's headed. If she changes up, notify me immediately. Everyone, check your radios." They did, all good.

He went on "I've got a strong lead on where Bane and company may be holed up. We're going to check that out. Miss Brandt, please assist Batgirl where you can."

He turned, and climbed into the powerful machine. Robin looked to Cami. Neither of them had thought about this. It was an awkward moment, he wanted to kiss her, but could only manage "I'll be back."

A moment later, the Batmobile roared to life, and pulled out. The sweet smell of racing fuel lingered in the air. A small tear trickled down Cami's cheek. This was Robin's world, his reality. She was an outsider.

Batgirl spoke awkwardly, a lot had changed since last night. "Uhmmm, I'm glad to see you're feeling, uh, better?" Her voice snapped Cami out of her thoughts. Her idea had come into full bloom, like herself. Now she needed a plan. It came quickly.

She knew what she had to do. Off-handedly, she answered "Yes, thank you, much better."

The moment seemed stilted, and off kilter. They both laughed, and were friends again. Batgirl cut through the small talk "Soooooooo?"

Cami blushed, and blushed again. She hid her face in her hands. "Oh my-oh my-oh my!" was all she could say. And then, "I don't even want to sit, I'm sooo sore!" Batgirl was impressed, wanted to know more, but Cami was too embarrassed to continue.

She let it go. Batgirl moved to the screen, and lit up another, from the computer. She still had some things to look up.

Cami told her "I've got a few things to do, I'll take care of them now. Call me if you need anything." Batgirl nodded, already lost in her work.

-----Dress Up-----

Cami's face took a determined set, she headed to the utility room, and grabbed the plastic bags. She carried them to the laundry room, and located her workout gear. Black short pullover top, stretch shorts that ended under her butt, also black.

She stuffed the rest of the laundry into washers and started them. They went on noisily. Cami crept to the door, and spied on Batgirl.

Still working. She crossed to the 'OUTFITS' room, and slipped inside. She rapidly selected and found some items she thought useful. A pair of thick-soled, black leather boots, steel toed. They buckled up the side with straps. Thick laces ran to eyelets on the front.

She eased out and made her way to the gym. In the sparring area she grabbed fighting gloves, and found hard knee, and elbow pads. They were padded on the inside, hard plastic layered the impact points on the outside 'These could pack a wallop!' she thought. As an after thought, she picked up a pair of forearm pads, built the same way. She tucked them under her arm, and peeked around the door.

Batgirl was engrossed in the computer. Cami moved like a shadow to her room. She found her black sport bra. The only black panties she had was a thong, cut low. She changed quickly, and pulled her hair into a tight braid. She needed one more thing.

On the nightstand was Robin's mask. She put it on, and faced herself in the mirror. A warrior looked back at her. She was a fighting machine. She moved to the door and checked Batgirl. Still working.

-----Night Rider-----

Cami stayed low, moving to the medical area. She eased open the meds cabinet grabbed a syringe, and a strong sedative. She filled it with one half more than the normal dosage. She peered over the table, and began moving stealthily toward Batgirl . Batgirl had no idea someone was behind her. She caught a whiff of Cami's scent, and in the same instant was blasted from behind. She was pushed forward, an arm locked around her neck. She felt a sting in her ass. Just as quickly, the assault was over. She spun, and turned to face- 'Who?!?' she thought, and recognized Cami, but barely. She looked deadly.

Cami spoke in a strong, clear voice "I'm sorry Batgirl, I really am, but this is the way it has to be. I've got to do this myself. I hope you'll understand when you come to."

Batgirl moved to Cami, but the sedative was already working, flowing through her veins. She stumbled a bit, and mumbled "Wha-what are you doing?"

Cami replied firmly "Cleaning up my own mess."

Batgirl fell forward, Cami caught her before she hit the floor. She heaved the redhead's dead weight over a shoulder, and carried her easily to the gurney. She set her down, and kissed her friend on the cheek.

She stood and walked to Batgirl's bike, getting a feel for the boots. They were heavy. She launched into a series of handsprings, landed, and launched into a double spin kick. The heavy boots carried extra momentum, allowing her to spin faster, and stay in the air just a tick longer. She landed hard, letting the shock run through her. 'Niiiiiiice!' she thought.

Moving to the bike, she flipped up the cover panel, and punched in the three digits she had learned by tone, and memorized. She turned the ignition switch to 'ON', typed the second sequence, and hit 'START'.

The bike purred to life. She jumped on, and put it in gear. Her boot brought up the kickstand as she rolled. She cracked the throttle, and shot into the tunnel.

She slowed at the end, and hit the door button. The doors slid open. She blasted out into the falling night. She was headed for the dark side of Gotham.

-----Gone Clubbin'-----

Her first stop was Vatos Locos, a haven for lowlifes. She eased the bike into an open spot in the row of bikes already parked. Some of them she recognized. She found the one she was looking for.

She had discovered she could cut the motor, ut if she left the ignition switch set to 'ON', it would fire without having to re-type the sequences. 'Handy little time saver' she thought.

She walked to the door, her boots crunching on the gravel of the parking lot. She could smell the place even before she opened the door. She pushed, and was greeted by a wash of smoke, stale beer, and bad 80's metal blaring from the jukebox.

She walked deliberately, working her hips, her eyes scanning for a face. They noticed her one by one, nudging the guy next to him. There were amused chuckles and comments under their breath.

A tattooed beer gut wrapped in a denim cut-off stepped in front of her. "Hey little girl, kinda early for Halloween, ain't it?" He laughed at his own joke, a few others joined him. She stepped around him, looking to the rear of the bar.

She found who she was looking for. Jimmy the Runt, an old running buddy of Bobby's. He was drunk, as usual. She moved next to him, and asked "Hey Runt, seen Bobby?"

Through bad teeth, he slurred "th fuck's it to ya?"

She grabbed him by his Mullet, and slammed his face into the bar. "Want me to ask you again?" She smiled, baring her teeth.

Jimmy blubbered through the blood pouring from his nose and mouth "I heard somebody say they seen him down by the warehouses, place called 'Joker's Wild'." She let him go, and turned to leave.

Beer Gut was back. "Hey girlie! I was talkin' to you! Din't chur Momma teach you no manners?"

She looked up at him and smiled. She said sweetly, "If you don't move, something really embarassing could happen."

The bar broke up. He started pushing her, taunting. "OOOOoooohhhh! Whaddya gonna do? Beat me up in front of my buddies?"

She was still smiling and said matter-of-factly "Something like that, yes."

He snarled "You're gettin' on my nerves little girl."

She pushed back "OOOOoooooohhhh! Whaddya gonna do? Beat me up in front of your buddies?" They broke up again. He aimed a slap at her head. An instant later, his balls exploded.

He fell to his knees, the bar was rolling with laughter. "YOU CUNT!" He came up from his waist, knife in hand.

She handed it back to him, and closed his broken fingers around it. "Here" she said, "You dropped this." The place roared, this was good shit.

She stepped around him and headed for the door. He staggered to his feet, snatched a pool cue from the table, and charged after her.

-----Don't ask-----

It had been a slow night in the Emergency Room. Things livened up when the ambulance brought in a biker. He'd gotten his ass kicked real good. He was bruised and bloody from head to toe, had a broken hand, and a cue stick shoved up his ass.

They would be very busy later.

-----Amateur Night-----

Kharma pulled up to Jokers Wild. She knew the place, it was a 'Gentlemen's Club'. There were no gentlemen here. Or ladies, for that matter.

A sign on the door read 'Amateur Night- Win $100' She pushed open the door, a tank with legs said "$10 cover, 2 drink minimum."

She turned on the charm "I'm here for Amateur Night."

"OK' he said, and handed her a clipboard. "Here's the sign-up sheet."

In the space marked 'NAME', she wrote 'Kharma'.

He told her "Dressing room's in the back-" He looked at the sheet "Kharma."

She smiled at him, she liked the way that sounded. She had her Name.

She walked through slowly, scanning faces. She got nothing. A girl onstage gyrated through her routine, dollar bills stuck out of her G-string. Kharma stopped at the bar, and asked for a glass of water, and then another. The bartender got her a pitcher of ice water to save herself time.

It was gone bt the time Kharma reached the dressing room. She found a place where she could watch the room, and the door. She waited.

The girl onstage finished, another came out. Big, phony boobs. The crowd loved it. She finished,and the DJ's voice came on over the speakers "Annnnnnnd now! It's time for our favorite part of the evening, Amateur Night! Are You rrrrReadyyyyyy?" He was greeted by half-hearted applause, and hecklers. "HEErrrrre's our first contestant of the night, KHARRRRR-MAAAAaaaaaa!" Kharma took a moment, and then realized it was her.

'Baby Got Back' started blaring from the speakers. She stepped to the stage, the spotlight hit her as the song kicked in. She threw herself into the music. The crowd perked up.

She shook her ass, she loved to dance, might as well have some fun with it. She worked the pole and the catwalk, teasing. She had begun to sweat, the light reflected off it.

As she worked the stage, the door opened, a guy she had seen with Bobby came in. She had seen him only once, Bobby had brought him home one night, right before he had joined up with Catwoman.

Somebody yelled 'Take it off!." She peeled off her shorts, treating them to her thong and tight bottom. The place loved it. She ran a hand over her tush, in time to the music.

She leaped to the pole, and spun around it like an acrobat. She slid to the floor, and did a handstand with a split. She lifted one hand and signalled for applause. They went wild. The song ended, they cheered, she blew them a kiss. As she left the stage, she gave them one more moonshot, to more applause.

The announcer came back on "Give it up for Kharrr-ma!" They did. "And here's our next contestant Am-ber WaaAAAAAAvesssss!"

Kharma moved back to the spot she could watch from. From the shadows, also watching, was a pair of green eyes. A little later two more guys came in. She recognized one of them. 'My old friend Vinnie' she thought. A cold hatred went through her. Bobby had brought him home one night, telling her to 'be real nice to him.'

They had gone to the bedroom, Bobby passed out drunk on the couch. She thought Vinnie just wanted a blowjob, like Bobby's other buddies.

Vinnie had a nasty surprise for her. He liked to play rough. He slapped her around a bit, she fell to her knees. He yanked on her hair, and shoved his gross tasting dick in her mouth. Through her tears, she started sucking him off.

Suddenly he slapped her across the head hard and snarled "Get the panties off, I want some pussy." When she didn't move fast enough, he beat her up. He yanked her pants down around her knees, bent her over, and took her roughly from behind. She wasn't wet, it hurt like hell. She bled later.

After less than a minute, he came inside her, and then made a big deal zipping up, like he'd done something. He left her beaten and crying on the floor.