Gothic Egg Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The change isn't going to do much to you. You're gorgeous," Francesca told Lea. "You're also very cute when you're blushing. Lay back, I want to see what you have been blessed with."

The only two occasions in her life where another woman ever looked at her nether regions was her mother and a gynecologist. Leaning back, she hesitated as she got comfy and spread her legs.

"While I'll be, that has to be the pinkest and prettiest thing I've ever seen."

"You probably tell all the girls that," Lea laughed.

"Oh kitty has some bite. I wonder how it tastes."

Past heaving breasts, Lea had to look. Francesca's were the only thing she really could see past her navel. This alien thing was about to eat her out. She should have been prepared to scream in horror, instead she found herself leaning into her.

"By the smell, I'd say this will be a sweet treat. You ready up there?"

Lea did something she would normally do when teased by any other lover. At the moment, it didn't matter any more. She reached down and touched the soft tentacles on top of Francesca's head. With a soft pull, she guided her inhuman lover to her snatch.

"Lick it please," Lea told her impatiently.

"With gusto Mone' Mi."

The slurping got Lea. She hadn't even registered the pleasure before that noise sounded. It's like Francesca drank deeply of her arousal. Lips vacuumed into Francesca's mouth and Lea would swear no man ever did such a thing. Alien or not, the woman brought Lea shaking in orgasmic bliss.

"How do you do that?" She moaned out in bliss. The slurping didn't abate for a bit. When it did, Lea found herself craving more.

"I have a lot of practice," Francesca replied after a moment. Her golden eyes made Lea feel like they were piercing her very soul.

"So I am convinced now. Can we do more?"

"I would love too, but once we move onto actual sex, that will end our fun."

"Well, I could return the favor."

The salaciousness of the offer. Watching those golden eyes open in what looked like to Lea as surprise, made her stomach flutter.

"It's gonna be hard to maintain a human form with sexual stimulation."

"Then don't," Lea replied. She could have shrugged with the statement to punctuate her lack of caring, but couldn't due to the way she lay. "I'm goth anyways. Eldritch horrors are part of the scene sometimes."

"Don't you mean beauty?"

"Of course. I didn't mean you were a horror, but you worried yourself and I didn't mean to be offensive."

Lea felt dejected with herself at that moment.

"Don't worry about it. You just need training to think better about your future self. I will guarantee you will feel and look like a goddess yourself. I know I do and let me tell you, men will be besides themselves to have a romp with you. And if you think sex feels great now, oh just wait on that too. A thousandfold more intense."

Lea, not wanting to dwell in the creeping depression, pulled herself up quickly.

"Fuck it," she blurted out in a sudden plunging into the deep end of the metaphorical pool. Standing up, she turned and held her hands out to Francesca. "Come here."

Francesca reached out and Lea pulled her up. Before the alien woman could react, she pulled her into a kiss. What greetedLea's tongues was not what she expected. The kiss was passionate, but different.

Lea moaned into the kiss. Something she was prevalent too. It added to her enjoyment to give some sort of audio cue of pleasure. What she didn't expect, nor did it bother her, is her tongue slipped not into a waiting equivalent, but a swirling mass of tentacles.

Eyes stayed open for a moment. Golden eyes stared back at her, but Lea didn't assume anything in them. In fact, she got more of a feeling that Francesca's eyes revealed more surprise than anything else.

"I am surprised," the alien woman's voice confirmed. "It's never been a thing where women have been so accepting of me. The other few I have brought into the fold found me more repulsive and more of a chore to endure."

Lea closed her eyes and moaned into the kiss more. She didn't care. Sex would be sex, but she also wanted to say thank you.

"Your appreciation is always noted after the change," Francesca spoked breaking the kiss. Lea found it intoxicatingly alluring watching the writhing tentacles pull back into her mouth. Lea also saw a flash of sharp looking teeth.

"How do you know?"

"All the women are. It makes it worth it for me. Though you're the first to talk to me like this."

"Well, let's see if we can change the standard then."

Lea pushed Francesca to the couch.

"It's funny, I'm normally the one doing all of this to everyone."

"You also don't show them this alien look until the end huh?"

Lea knelt down between spread legs. A hand blocked her view of the alien's sex.

"You don't have to be so shy," she told Francesca.

"Sorry," the woman giggled. "I find myself a bit shyer than normal."

"Don't be shy. Let me see your pussy."

The hand moved slowly out of the way.

"Look at that pussy," Lea gasped in utter surprise. "It's utterly normal looking. Except maybe the lack of hair for such a woman."

The object of her sight, sat there looking fat and fairly normal.

"Your pussy was bare too, and it's only normal looking because I have it in human form."

"Oh," Lea responded disappointed that Francesca would hold herself back. She could understand though. "What if I pleasure you and you gradually show me. I really want to see what this is going to become."

"Oh alright," Francesca replied in a low tone. Lea realized how nervous the woman must be then. Without much warning, she took a deep breath and went to lick her first pussy. Lea realized she had really no idea how to eat out. The possibility of burying her face into a snatch and an alien snatch at that, never would have crossed her mind. Here she was thinking of all the times she wished a man would use their tongue correctly. Thinning Francesca was already warmed up, she reached up and spread the fat labia apart.

Blue.

That's what filled Lea's vision. The skin behind the tight lips as they spread apart revealed blue skin. Hers was pink and she imagined that no woman would have a deviation from that. Then again, women weren't her forte'. Through the small labia, she saw the leaking of desire and the wafting smell of a sweet mush. It made her mouth water.

"Oh fuck, lick me," Francesca called out in a shrieking voice as Lea pressed her face into the heat. Her tongue licked up the smooth folds and skin.

For Lea, the sweetness held no tanginess or adverse taste. In fact, she found herself moaning into the sweet treat. The heat of grasping lips sat on her cheeks as she ran the flat of her tongue through.

The knob of the woman's clit was unmistakable. Everytime the knob was run over, not only did Francesca's body shake, she began letting out heavier breaths.

"Fuck that feels amazing. You like licking that alien pussy?"

Lea moaned her response. Mostly because she did not want to stop lapping up the syrupy fluid. Addicted to it, she pushed her tongue deep into the fold and found the grasping leaking source.

Francesca let out a wallop of a yelp. Leg muscles contracted and Lea found herself forcing and keeping legs apart so that her head wasn't crushed. This action also meant that she had more pussy shoved into her face. The heat and the slime of syrupy cunt washing over face did nothing to deter her growing addiction. She licked away, more concerned now in getting as much of Francesca's arousal as she could.

"You have to stop," Francesca cried out in a sudden sound of panic. It had the opposite effect for Lea. She was encouraged with the sudden change. Thoughts of being young and experiencing orgasms for the first time, she knew how intimidating something like that was. With Francesca's reservations already before, Lea surmised that her alien lover was feeling that same fear.

"No, no no," Francesca pleaded over and over again. Lea did not stop though. Concentrating now more on bringing the alien into orgasmic bliss, she almost didn't notice the change.

Tentacles exploded around her face. Lea tried to pull away at the sudden explosion of face, but found her head held steadfast by the wet writhing mass of appendages. Instead of being afraid though, she took a breath and relaxed. Her tongue continued to lap the sweet syrupy arousal flowing all around her.

"No please stop," Francesca growled.

That change from a sweet melodic voice gave Lea pause. Being so intimately close to the woman, that growl resonated with an alarming edge. The sudden change in voice wasn't the only one.

Lea didn't register how she ended up on her back. Didn't even really feel when her feet ended up at the side of her head. Her pussy squirted out in a small orgasm in its delight of the change. The carpet didn't feel nice as it dug into her back, but then Francesca's changing demeanor took priority.

"I'm sorry, so sorry. I can't hold back. Don't hate me."

Lea wanted to respond in assurance but instead let out a gasp.

"Fuck your holes are tight. This feels so good."

Lea found at the angle her body was, she could only respond in short small mews as her body got pounded. Another first as writhing tentacles exploded into her body. The feeling was astounding.

Francesca didn't falter in her thrusting. The orgasms Lea experience came in powerful waves as she became a fuck hole for the alien woman. Tentacles began to cover Lea, sucking at their ends as they did. Breast became covered in suckling cups and her nipples found smaller tentacles that seemed to take their fat lengths like a cock. The experience was mind-boggling even as thicker more cock like tentacles made their way into her mouth.

An orgy of sex all contained in one being. Lea was in heaven. The amount of pleasure being comparable to an endless well. She felt a warmth in herself growing inside of her.

"I'm so sorry," Francesca growled out.

All Lea could do was moan in anticipation. She somehow knew the end was near. Maybe the thrusting of their hips hitting a fevered pitch tipped her off. Their slapping bodies did thunder through the room. Lea would definitely be sore from this.

"I can't hold back," Francesca told her. With a sudden thrust, Lea found herself not only drenched, but filling in every orifice.

Hot burning liquid pleasingly into her. A thick sweet syrupy liquid that quickly made her head swim in stars as a final powerful orgasm ran through her own body. When it subsided, she found herself feeling full and wanting to retch.

"I'm sorry. It's not supposed to happen like this. You need to get to the bedroom."

Lea felt drunk. Over stimulated, she watched as the room spun around. Laying noq on the ground, she found herself listening to sobbing. She giggled and the jostle made her stomach contents erupt out.

After throwing up, she felt better, but something weird happened too. A song in her head was humming. She still heard Francesca shifting between apologizing and pushing her to the bedroom.

"Welcome sister," the voice said.

Lea giggled.

"The change is coming. Relax and enjoy yourself."

Another orgasm. This one is even more powerful than any before. It took her breath away and she lay gasping.

"The fluid has started. Please, you have to get to the bedroom. You'll be safer there."

Safer.

The concept seemed alien to Lea. Why would she need to be safe? Still, she tried to stand up and found her nausea too much. On hands and knees, she went to the open door of the bedroom.

"Oh you're gonna sleep so well," the voice sang. She knew it wasn't Francesca this time. Something else and more powerful.

"Yes, it is me. The goddess you will soon worship in carnal rapture. Your mother, your leader, your queen. Sleep well daughter as when you awake, the world will be within your grasp."

Lea didn't know how she made it into the bedroom. Head swimming, she didn't even know if she made it. All there was for her now, was an all engulfing warmth. Then, darkness overtook her.