Gothic Egg Ch. 02

Story Info
Lea emerges ad with a lustful hunger.
6.2k words
4.72
6.9k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 09/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you all for the support and special thanks to TheInPanda for editing. I hope everyone enjoys the story. I am working on more, but it's slow going. More to come.

The world suffered.

There existed only one path to end that suffering.

Pleasure.

The word and feeling dripped into an entire being. Flesh had melted away and bones became a broth of soup. Still, the consciousness persisted and became one with pleasure. Molded and folded, that mind turned over and over in orgasmic bliss.

Time would bring that mind back into a body. Nerves would fire off, formed first while the metamorphosis took place. An entire system devoted to receptors. The brain, larger and more capable, took on the tasks of running the various new systems now present.

Tentacled hair would replace what was human hair. It could split further into thousands of thinner appendages and change color, much like the alien woman from that sci-fi movie with the men in black suits could. A mass of versatile prehensile appendage that would mimic human hair.

Human.

She understood now that she no longer would be considered that. Sure, she could look like one, mimic one, but she would not in spirit be one. How could a human grow a body into a voluptuous goddess? Turn into a monster when needed? Have teeth and an elastic membrane that mimicked skin? A sexual being completely devoted to the worship of her goddess.

"Yes my daughter," her goddess spoke. The voice sent a current of warmth through the sac of fluid the woman was in. "Not long now and you can bring my glory to the world."

She planned on it. Who was she?

Once a depressed young woman who considered herself a goth, now that life seemed far away. There was hunger now and purpose. Reproduce and worship. Have sex nonstop and find someone who can keep up with her new appetite. An appetite that would become an addiction for her.

"The sex will be addicting to a level you've never experienced before."

The goddess spoke to her like that. Giving her a complete rundown of her body. What it could do, the limits of restraint and the many challenges she would come across. She received dreams of her other sisters and their efforts. All a race to give birth to a body that their Goddess could host her.

"You have to do something else first."

She remembered. The incident that led her here. A seeking of justice. Justice carried out by hunger yet barely grasped by any one in the world.

Flesh knitted together over bones. The metamorphosis was carried out slowly over a period of two days. While the woman reformed inside a viscous fluid held in an embryonic-like sac, her mind focused more and more on purpose.

"You will bring glory to me with righteous justice."

That word.

Justice.

Bounced around and around in her mind. Memories recalling the thug who burnt the man she yearned for. A shudder of anger went through her.

"Yes, you will punish him. Ride him and consume him."

Two days of sleep passed and she awoke.

Her first sensations were of light and warmth. A rebirth of a monstrous goddess herself, a hand punched out of the thick-walled membrane of the birthing sac. Liquid splashed to the floor as cool air rushed in to take its place. The emerging woman did not worry though. As she emerged completely naked, the fluids and alien membrane began to decompose.

Naked and glorious, Lea let out a groan as she stretched her limbs. Elegant and alien, she stumbled around in the master bedroom of the apartment she was in. Memories flooded into her as her previous life washed over her.

'I was depressed," she spoke out loud, her voice guttural and deep. It disturbed her how bad it sounded. Not feminine at all in its sound. She cleared her throat, realigned vocal chords.

"Is that it?" she asked herself with a voice sweet as morning dew on the petals of a flower. A smile broke on her face. She ran a soft moist tongue over sharp teeth as she licked her soft full lips. At the moment, she knew she was skinny as a bean pole. Even feeling fragile as her pale skin dried from the sliminess that clung to her.

Taking a step took time. Balance off, she had to get used to the new way her body worked. After a few moments, she found comfort and a proper rhythm in her gait. She walked over to the bathroom and flipped the lights on.

A gasp erupted from her.

There, staring at her in the mirror, was an alien beauty. Pale white skin with black freckles covered her body. Her tentacles twisted and curled from the top of her head. Their presence made her feel prideful at their beauty.

Skinny. That was what Lea could call herself now. She hated the look.

"You can redo yourself my daughter with your human form."

"Will I stay this skinny?" she asked in a panic voice.

"No, you can redo everything and recreate yourself exactly how you were. I only have a second left with you, my child. Seek your justice and find someone to worship me with."

"I will, my goddess."

Lea studied herself in the mirror some more. Seeing her proportions of herself as sickly. Even her once proud breasts and curves were gone. She felt amazing though and instead of a depression washing over her, she had a surge of confidence.

"What man wouldn't want a super skinny size-zero cock-hungry slut?"

With a burst of energy, she looked into the mirror and recreated her former self's body. Tentacles elongated, thinned, and turned completely black. Their length matched her own. Lips also turned black and the black freckles on her body disappeared. While she looked human, she did not like how she looked.

She growled at her reflection in frustration. The presence of her goddess had faded away now. Alone, she didn't really know what to do at the moment. No men were around, she could tell by the smell. Though in a faded muffled sound, she could hear the throes of sex.

Sex.

Her body was craving it. Every orifice and all over her skin sizzled in burning heat. Then a ding sounded.

The memory of a phone shot through her and she walked to the living room.

The couch was gone. Her clothes were folded neatly on the counter and her phone sat next to them. She grabbed the phone and saw only one message on the screen.

How she wanted that message to be from Dustin. A flash of anger went through her as she saw not only did the message not belong to Dustin, but instead her boss.

She unlocked her phone and opened the message. While she could forgive Dustin for not messaging because of his hospitalization, she did not like getting a message from her boss. Especially being that she was still off for two days.

He needed her to come in tonight and close the store. Only a short two hour shift but there was an emergency. She looked at the time and found he had only given her less than a few hours to get ready to come in.

"Fuck me," she growled.

"We did that already," Francesca said, startling Lea.

"How long have you been there?"

"Only a few seconds. Cool thing about ourselves is that doors don't really matter unless they are sealed with a gasket."

"Oh."

"Also I would be flattered with another round but it seems like you have bigger priorities right now."

"Yeah, work."

"That's great. It'll give you a chance to socialize in a no sexual enviroment. That's still important for us."

Lea began grabbing her clothes and putting them on. She quickly found them to be ill-fitting and baggy.

"Don't worry about the clothes."

"My whole wardrobe will be loose."

"Just eat. We have to store mass to remake our bodies to our liking. I know for one thing, you will be able to have the biggest tits or ass you want."

Lea liked the sound of that. She could smother someone to death. Her stomach growled.

"See, your body already needs food. Get some food, and go home and get your clothes to fit. Last thing though, the apartment."

"I'll move in."

"Great," Francesca replied with a gleeful clap. "So take down this number. You'll need to call it when you're packed. Here are the keys to this place."

Francesca tossed her keys and the throw was awkward for Lea to catch. With reflex as she reached out, she watched in morbid fascination as her arm morphed into tentacles and caught the keys.

"Whoa," she complimented herself in surprised awe.

"We have a lot of abilities. It's fun to discover them and get creative with them. Wait till you can suck cocks through a tentacle."

Lea beamed in pride as her hand reformed into a human one.

"Thank you Francesca. We are going to be good sisters I think."

"Well, unfortunately, we each have our roles. Neither of us will have time. Now go."

Lea hugged the woman, who, even though stood in front of her in her alien form, did not disturb her in the slightest. The woman was her savor and would always have Lea's friendship. After the embrace ended, Lea practically skipped out of the apartment.

Her clothes fell off her multiple times. If she stopped long enough, she would have walked right out of the skirt she wore. Thankfully, she made it to her car and left the complex to her own.

Lea drove in silence.

The trip wouldn't take long as she lived closer to the complex than the hospital. When she pulled up to her own apartment complex, she saw in frustration, that she would have to wait inside her car due to people meandering about. Even though she wasn't that social with her fellow renters, she did know they would recognize her and she didn't want to come up with a lie about herself. In her current skinny state, she would then in theory leave in a more full-figured state and that would raise questions.

After a few minutes, the apartment grew silent from anyone visible. Throwing decorum out the window, she left her car running as fast as she could. She lost her pants on the run but didn't stop to pick them up. Mostly because her shirt was long enough and so that she wouldn't have to talk to anyone if they walked by. By some miracle, she came across no one and quickly got into her apartment.

Clothes flew off of her even as her alien form spilled forth. Even as the thought of understanding that the alien form felt more natural, that went out the window as she tore the door off the fridge. Before her was a buffet and she would be unleashing carnage upon the scene.

Lea could not control herself. Tentacles manifested from her, immediately lengthening and going towards the food. Thankfully, Lea was the type to keep fresh food on hand. What she didn't expect is how many voracious orifices she now had that could consume objects.

Sharp teeth soon greedily tore into different food items. She didn't even taste the different dishes as her mouth opened to consume each item. Each item quickly crunched under sharp teeth. Her tentacles sucked up other morsels, a fact evident with the chewing those prehensile limbs did using the drooling orifices on their tips. Though, her hunger wasn't dissipating. She needed to get food into herself faster.

Ass cheeks parted on their own as her bodily instincts answered her desires. Her anus began to shudder before extending and growing outward into a long thick tentacle. Moments later, Lea learned how sensitive her new body could be.

The tentacle from her ass snaked into the fridge. Its skin tone did not match the pale color of her skin and even as the pale limbs pushed food into sharp knife like teeth, she noticed the dark color of the tentacle. In morbid fascination, and between chews, she watched as that tentacle snaked into the fridge.

Pleasure ignited all through her body as that tentacle began unabashedly sucking down various fruit items. Not only was the feeling of something sliding into her make her feel sexually stimulated, the taste of whatever it got only hightened her.

Lea's tentacles began to bring less food to her usual mouth. Even her nipples had grown out, but those soon slurped back into her breasts. She cooed as the food her anus tentacle ate slid down its length in a bulge. It reminded her of a snake when it ate an egg. The scene took her breath away and she fell to her knees. Pussy throbbing, a hand of tentacles snaked into it.

"Goddess yes," she hissed as the tentacles spread her dripping cunt apart. "Who knew food could be so sexual?"

Lea didn't. Even as food clung to her.

"I'm a sloppy eater," she giggled with a moan. Another knot moved down her anal appendage now. The first one had gotten to her backside and she felt it filling her gullet as it slid into her body. "Fuck."

Her groan was matched with a sudden spilling of juices from her sloppy cunt. Then she spotted a huge prize sitting in the fridge. There l, on the bottom shelf, its large rotundness showing on its green curse, sat a watermelon.

"I wonder," she spoke to herself but the consuming appendage was already headed right for it.

It didn't take long for the orifice to stretch over the huge circumference of the fruit. Even as it did, Lea found herself using both arms full of tentacles now on her pussy. They writhed and pushed their way into a wet-sopping cunt. She realized in short order that her tentacles didn't provide the stiffness that her body craved.

Each pull of her tentacle's mouth around the watermelon made her shudder in orgasmic bliss. The edge of the tentacle's stretchable orifice rolled in on itself as it worked on the diameter. To her, it felt like taking a cock in her rear. Though, there was no discomfort associated with it at first like she would normally get.

The huge fruit slid slowly ever deeper into the thick tentacle. All the while, Lea worked herself over. The tentacles on top of her head snaked out and stretched to various inhuman lengths as they searched for more food. Cabinet doors opened, handles grasped by prehensile limbs. Once opened, each tentacle worked past the now open doors.

Packaged food in boxes were a bit much for the appendages to handle. While she only had to think about ripping boxes open by feel, it quickly became apparent they were not deft enough to tear the car board. Not one to be swayed by such a trivial matter, her teeth tore into packages when the tentacles brought them to her.

A package tore and her mouth opened wider than a human's mouth could. Teeth pierced into it and its contents poured past them. Once the maw was full, she chewed away. A swallow and her body seemed to be working in complete sync. Each swallow of food worked with the pull of her anal tentacle. Then her pussy throbbed with each of those. The food flowed like good wine, and the orgasms rolled through her body.

Masturbating and eating. A combination Lea never experienced before this moment. The decadence of munching on food while she spread her cunt out was amazing. Hedonism may be on full display for her as her hungers grew to exponential heights. If a man had been close, he would have been showered with cunt juices and food.

Dried pasta crunched under her teeth. Any can with a pull tab quickly found itself opened. Tuna and vegetables joined together in the maw. She ate and masturbated, ever having a watchful eye on the giant lump of watermelon moving down her tentacle. She honestly couldn't wait to taste the actual fruit. As if on cue, her muscles in the tentacle contracted. Her body exploded under the sweet flavor of the fruit. She exploded again into a fit of orgasmic pleasure.

"I need more," she hissed even as her body slowly reverted back into a humanoid form. Her eyes opened and she looked at an empty fridge. empty bottles and food packages sat all around her. Her stomach sat distended out and she felt the pleasure in her body, but it hasn't reached an ending peak.

"The fridge is empty though," she cooed as her anus retracted itself into where it was normally supposed to be. "And I need a cock. A nice stiff one"

She stood up not really sure how much time had passed. Though, when she did check, only a few minutes had really lapsed. In those minutes, the entire kitchen had been turned into a scene of carnage. Her victim being the fridge and its guts not safely tucked away inside her. The feeling of sexual hunger wasn't something new to Lea, but she was amazed at how great it felt.

Lea stood up and scraps of food fell off her to the floor. She paid no mind to the falling food and went to the bathroom. There, she looked at herself in the mirror.

"I look pregnant," she told herself with a laugh. She surely did too, studying herself. Her stomach looked to be past nine-months to be exact too. "It's time to fix this mess up."

Tentacles disappeared as they thinned and darkened once more to look like jet black hair. Skin paled out to appear more tonally human. Her thin body completely looked human after a few seconds. Now, she began the process of absorbing the mass provided by the food. Watching in fascination, her stomach disappeared from its rotund dissension. The process left no wrinkles and a toned look. Then came the next change.

Lea wanted to look as she did before, but better. Maybe a firmer ass, a cup size bigger in her breasts, and fuller lips. She looked over at the wall, where she had a picture of herself where she looked her most ideal. That image quickly reflected on the surface of the mirror.

Breasts swelled up. Perky and big. They had to be up in the e-cup range. Her hips widened and she curved out. Heer stomach stayed toned and she looked like a full-figured model. Licking her lips, she realized after a few moments that time was running out to get to work. Rolling her eyes, she got in the shower and took off the remnants of her feast. She hoped that later that night, there would be another feast for her.

An hour went by quickly and she had to admit, she looked damn good now even in her work uniform. While she chose not to wear a bra, one could barely see the outlines of her giant nipples through the thick fabric of the shirt. With khaki panties on, she even skipped putting panties on. The clothes felt constricting and she liked how the fabric stimulated her naughty bits.

Work was uneventful. Her boss commented on how good she looked before taking off. He didn't care that she came in. She knew that being that he justified everything as extra pay. Not that he was a bad boss, just a bit unaware sometimes. Though, when he left there was only an hour to go before the end of shift. Lea paid no mind and had no customers the last hour.

Locking up, in her opinion, did take too long. The entire shift her mind had been on figuring out how to track down the man who attacked Dustin. If she had been able, she would have stayed the entire day at the mall and searched for any clues. She didn't think there was any way, but the Goddess had been pretty pushy on finding him. She took that as a holy edict and wanted to complete it.

As the cage came down, she looked longingly at the store Dustin worked at. She hoped he was recovering well and wished to quickly get back to his side. That wouldn't be allowed though until her justified revenge was completed.

The mall was almost always quiet and eerie at closing time. No one moved and even though the overhead lights burned brightly, it felt empty. Only her footfalls echoed on the floor as she walked on the polished surface.

Lea thought nothing about where she parked. In the same spot as always. She walked outside and to her car. Much to her surprise, she saw a figure leaning against it. The surprise turned to delight when she realized it was the thug.

Lea didn't speed up her gait or anything. She continued to walk and wanted to appear as if she was unbothered by his presence. In all actuality, she wasn't. There was no reason to be and she honestly felt like a predator luring another unsuspecting one into a trap. As she walked up, he was the one to say something first.

"Sup," he said to her, not even moving.

He wore baggy blue jeans and a huge black shirt with gold lettering. He also wore a nice hat. The whole demeanor to her spoke of someone used to being in charge, but also being nonchalant about it. That was all the merrier for her.

12