Gothic Egg Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I help you?"

"Yeah. Wanted to chat."

She went to respond.

"Keys to your car, and get in."

Lea obliged him, not really putting any stock into whether he was dangerous or not.

"Where are we going?" she asked in a sweet voice.

"Somewhere where I can deal with you. You're a loose end that needs to be tied up."

"Sounds kinky," she replied.

He didn't respond and Lea thought about the situation.After a bit, she couldn't really justify being worried. With how her body worked and as close as he was, she could easily turn the situation around. So she did nothing and let him drive.

Minutes passed as they drove. Lea didn't recognize where they were after a bit. Still not worried, she thought more about what the final destination would be.

Hopefully it would be secluded. That would be the most delicious turn of events for him and her. She licked her lips at the prospect. Even as buildings got more of a brick construction. She quickly deduced they were in a warehouse district.

The old buildings towered up around then, imposing an old will on the air long since needed. It was the type of place that was quiet and secluded. Driving around some turns, she looked at piles of refuse and what she thought were some tents. Then they turned sharply and they went into one of the buildings.

No lights were on here. The entire place was black except for the headlights from the car. Looking forward, she watched as a dug out dirt area appeared. They pulled up to it and the car stopped.

"Get out," he told her. She looked over at him and he held a gun up. It took everything not to snarl at him with a toothy smile.

She obeyed though and got out. She closed the door and leaned up against the side of the car. The other car door slammed shut, making her wince. Poor car was being treated so badly. She pouted at it, but waited for her 'captor.'

"So we need to get some things straight," he said as he walked around the vehicle. "First, off the vehicle. I want you to walk forward and turn around. No funny stuff. I'll use the gun."

She believed he would. Even with the dirt floating in the air, she could smell blood in the air. This place was one of death. Her stomach growled but her pussy lit up in desire.

"Okay, now what?" she asked him after she yet again obeyed his command.

"No attitude. We are here discussing what you saw the other night. If I don't like your answers, I'll be solving this issue permanently."

"I didn't see anything the other night," she told him.

"I know, but we are going to make that believable. Normally I would have just done something to scare ya, but I approached you to begin with to get some of that ass."

Of course, she knew that.

"Is that what you want to assure my silence?"

"Your ass? Naw I'm getting that either way. I want you to come suck my cock and be afraid."

A power trip? She could work with that for sure.

"That's very unlady-like," she replied, but she moved slowly back to him. In front of him, she dropped to her knees.

"Lady-like huh, just undo my pants already, you bitch."

Lea didn't like his choice of words, but she complied.

The belt came undone easily enough, which she was surprised he even wore one. His pants looked like they were baggy underneath the shirt, so she imagined they already sagged. Belt undone, his pants fell to the floor and she had no warning when an erect cock sprung up and smacked her in the jaw.

Lea studied her prey. The cock, wasn't anything to write home about. Average at best, she thought he at least looked to be pushing on the high end, seven inches. His toned body was evident at the cut of his groin though, which she didn't find appealing. Lea liked her men to have some chub on them. In her experience, they made the most effort in bed.

"Well, get to it, I ain't got all day."

Lea figured the man wanted her to hold back in some sort of look of timidness on her part. She would act that part and be reserved. Though, she was more than willing. This affair may start off as a treat for him, but that would change for the two of them soon enough.

She licked the tip of his cock. A small lick and barely any pressure behind it. For a moment, and after a few more licks the same way, she thought he wouldn't get more aggressive. With that being her thought, he suddenly grabbed the back of her head and pulled her forward.

"Fuck me," he called out as his cock sunk down her throat. Like a heated missile, she allowed him to face-fuck her. There was no gag reflex present. A lot of saliva and her tongue didn't stay together long as her desires began overriding her ability to maintain form.

Sex was sex. It didn't matter to her body. Even with oral she garnered pleasure. A sort of stimulation as her body became a full receptacle for it. That made a problem as her throat erupted into thin straw-like squirming tentacles that entangled around the head of his cock to caress it. Even her tongue's taste buds began morphing into similarly thin tendrils. Her prey may have registered something weird was happening, but he didn't stop her. Lea was okay with that.

The tendrils that sprouted from her tongue snaked out and wrapped themselves around his hairy balls. Those tentacles pulled in sync with his thrusts.

"This is too good," he cried out. Lea sucked hard and he erupted down her throat. She drank him down with gusto. His cock softened in her mouth, but she knew it wouldn't be long before it was hard again. She decided now was the time to wretch control of the situation away.

She pulled off his cock and looked up.

"What the fuck?"

Only a second was needed. She imagined with delight as to what was about to happen as she stuck out and elongated her seemingly human tongue into a bizarrely long pink tentacle-like tongue whose tip opened up like a blooming flower as it morphed into an alien fleshlight-like orifice that drooled out a mysterious steaming fluid in anticipation of impending events. Her eyesight obstructed by the many squirming appendages that had suddenly morphed into sight, her body did the work of what was needed next.

Only a second passed between his realization of her inhuman form and her actions. The hair on her head then suddenly transformed into tentacles. He had no time to react as wrists were first to be restrained by them. With a tight squeeze, she heard the clatter of the hand gun as it fell to the ground.

Breasts ballooned in size and she pulled her tentacle-like tongue back in. More tentacles grew outwards from the surface of her skin and restrained him fully in various twisting holds. After he was thoroughly secured, she brought herself up to his level.

"Oh how the tables have turned huh?" she asked him.

"What the fuck on Earth are you?"

"Retribution," she replied to him.

"What do you want?"

"Look down."

She watched as he looked down. Now, Lea knew what it was she was going to do and what it looked like. Mostly because of her experience with Francesca. What she knew is that she needed his cock not to go soft.

Each of them watched as the top of her mound erupted into tentacles. He screamed and Lea thoroughly enjoyed his fear. His cock was held by the small slithering appendages and her vaginal muscles contracted in anticipation. She watched as a thin dark purple tendril snaked its way out. It danced a few times over his cock's urethra while prodding it before shooting inside it.

Lea came. He screamed from the tentacular penetration.

A vaginal eruption resulted in a spray of aphrodisiac liquid dousing the two of them. The thug was screaming expletives at her, but she didn't care. There may have been some initial pain associated with the cock being entered in the way it was. Her body, though, did what it could with the dark purple tendril and injected his testicles directly with a concoction of hormones and chemicals. All designed to throw his testicles into an overproduction of sperm and to keep his cock hard for hours to come. A substance with some resemblance to the effects of viagra but dialed up to be a hundred times more potent.

"There we go," she sighed with a shudder as the tentacle pulled itself out of his cock. "Look at it."

Before, his cock may have been average to her. Now, the purple head more than doubled in size while the thickness and length of the shaft became more than adequately described as 'dong' sized.

"It hurts," he whimpered.

"Oh honey, all you have to do is sink that torpedo into my wet cunt, and it will be all better."

The retraining tentacles let him go and Lea took a step back from him. Doing a quick look around, she decided that laying on the hood of the car was the best place for him to fuck her. While he struggled with what was happening with his body, she walked to the hood and sat on it.

"Coming?" she sang out like a siren.

He did. Shambling in front of her like a zombie holding his much larger cock.

"That's right. Come put it inside me."

The thug walked up and positioned himself between her spread legs. Tentacles snaked out of her pussy, helping guide the male sexual appendage into herself. They both audibly sighed. It was her first cock as a new woman. He sighed under the pain subsiding away.

"Well, pound away," she commanded.

His cock pushed over and over into her deepness. The squelching sound of her wet pussy overtook her moaning. Lea was in heaven.

Sex and more sex. She wanted it never to stop. Worshiping her goddess, her cunt sprayed out thick and fresh viscous alien lube as she creamed his cock.

They went on like this for an hour. Mostly because Lea refused to let him cum quickly. That feat was made possible by a tentacle wrapping itself tightly at the base of his cock as a cock ring. When it did loosen, the man let out a guttural howl as he pumped stream after stream of thick and hot sticky cum into her.

After his spurting stopped, he couldn't stand anymore. Evident by his collapsing on her and heavy breathing.

"No more," he begged her.

"Now, now, you opened this can of worms. You're gonna have to fuck it into submission."

"Please no."

"Please yes. Don't worry, I'll be helping to. Plus, your cock is still rock hard and throbbing in me. What kind of woman would I be if I let such a thing happen?" You might tell the other neighborhood boys that I'll leave them hard," she said with a giggle.

"I can't."

"You will and can."

Her body once again morphed more tentacles into existence and pulled his limp body off hers.

"And right now, I want it from behind."

She turned over, holding his body up. There was no reason now for her to fear him. Even if he could break free from her hold, his body already had begun giving out. She found him tasty and unbeknownst to him, she had sucked more out of him than he knew.

He slid past her tentacled pussy lips and back into her moist depths. This time, she wouldn't be holding back his orgasms. Mostly because she loved the way his sperm tasted and needed more of it in herself.

Six orgasms later, his cock exploded into her once more. She sung out her praises to him though as she relaxed and let him fall to the ground, she disappointedly saw her toy was breaking down.

"Only two orgasms?" she asked him. His eyes were closed and his voice breathing was raspy. His cock still stood proudly thick and throbbing as cum oozed out the top of it. She licked her lips at the sight. "Not much of a real man are you?"

Her body slowly reverted back to a normal human state as she chewed her lip. The sex had been too quick. Looking at him, she had no pity. She knew she could tear him limb from limb, but now, she wanted to see if there was one more orgasm in him. Not understanding how he looked so worn out or even why, she only cared about the cum churning in his balls. It needed to be in her.

Maybe that's what it was. She thought about it as she squatted down onto his cock. A hiss of pleasure went through her and tentacles began once again snaking out from her body. While he may be done, Lea didn't intend on stopping until all of him was in her.

He groaned and she gasped. Riding him was no effort for her. Even as she reached back to massage his balls, she could tell they were churning out with everything left of him. Well, mostly what was on the inside. She didn't want one ounce of him to escape her.

Orifices opened up at the ends of each of her tentacles. Some went for finger tips where they used the phalanges like their own little cocks. That pleasure went directly through her as her body seemed to once again become an entire receptacle of nerves. Other tentacles began working on devouring his legs. She didn't even know if she was registering what was happening.

"Goddess, yes," she hissed as her pussy quivered into another orgasm. She had lost count by now as she bounced up and down on the cock. The cum from his cock was slurped down by her pussy like it was a straw drawing on a thick milkshake.

"You're looking like skin and bones," she said after a few more pumps up and down his cock. "You know, I didn't know it was gonna be like this. I kind of figured something else would happen."

He let out a groan.

"Now don't be like that. I know there is a bit left in there. You should have made better choices than you did. I really have to thank you too. Without your foolish assault on my friend, I never would have accepted this change. You've made me into the woman I am. It's fitting to me that you will be a part of me until the end of time."

Lea shuddered again with that. The voracious tentacles had swelled in size with visible bulges moving down their lengths towards her body but she could really only see his face under swirling masses of tentacular flesh. He groaned again.

"It's okay now. You can let it all out."

He let out another groan. Lea took all he had to give in that moment. Even during his last breath. She bent down and kissed as his cock spurted out the last few pumps of cum it ever would. Then her transformed body's tentacles tore him apart and swallowed him up. Absorbing every piece of him into herself. When it was all finished, she let herself rest on her knees.

"Delicious, now you'll always be inside me, albeit not the way you planned" she said with smacking lips and a smirk.

The world was suffering, but her Goddess provided a way for that suffering to expunge itself. Her versatile alien pussy throbbed in its still aroused state. She hungered for more. Much more.

12