Gothic Egg Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His tongue game was amazing. Even as her pussy grasped and twirled around it, she imagined herself dying for such a thing everyday. Then it happened.

He came with a ferocious thrust down her throat and a rumbling growl that vibrated inside of her grasping cunt. That was enough to send her over the edge and she let out a squeal of delight as her orgasm curled her toes.

The horror of what she was became evident quickly to the man underneath her. He struggled as she pushed down on him, its weight pinning him. He had retracted his tongue from her cunt, but her womb immediately followed it down his throat.

She could feel the sharp teeth emerging out of the flesh of her sexual organ as it grew longer as it descended down his throat. The tearing of flesh and bones cracking filled the room as her lengthening labia began to wrap around his head, pulling his head further in before it began to devour him. He tasted very delicious and she groaned pleasurably with the carnage.

Blood spurted everywhere as her prehensile cunt flexed and took huge chunks out of him. His limp body soon completely disappeared into the maw of her cunt.

"He sure could eat out, but what a shame that he was unworthy."

She leaned back and sat in the bed, kicking her legs through the leftover gore on the bed. A shower was necessary before she could continue any sexual trysts. Unlike any of her sisters, she realized she enjoyed a more vicious approach to gorging herself on the unworthy.

A sound of sniffling drew her attention.

From her vantage point on top of the bed, she could hear more than the sounds of someone crying. There was the distinct smell of cum and to her delight, the faint sound of a cock being stroked. She wondered who her new admirer was. A seemingly endlessly long prehensile tongue snaked its way out of her pussy, wetly sliding between her spread lips, and slithering down her thighs. She shuddered.

"Hush now," she whispered, reaching down to the vaginal tongue and allowing it to slather up her hands. Lubed up, her toothy mawed cunt reformed back into its natural state. The long tongue pushed itself up into her ass, her fingers delving into the sensitive mass of squirming tentacles that spilled out from between her labia.

Lea loved how sensitive her new body was and how much it could throw itself into orgasm after orgasm. Before, she could go for a sexual marathon on rare occasions, but now, her body seemed to thrive on the success of each one. All for worshiping her new deity. Even if she just consumed two men and came a ton, she still hungered for more.

Rubbing herself, the tentacles slid through gaps of her finger. Her nipples had morphed into their alien likeness and she had long tentacular nipples surrounded by a circle of small waving appendages. She masturbated to the same tempo as her watcher.

"Ah fuck yes," she screamed out, convulsing and shaking violently as her body erupted into a earth-shattering orgasm. She came and felt her body empty itself of fluids. Mostly in the way that she covered herself in slimy juices and blasting absurd amounts of milk out of her breasts.

Huffing while she struggled to catch her breath, she felt the stickiness cling to her as everything began to drive. She almost missed when her admirer had his own orgasm. Counting the spurts, and his shudders, her appetite reignited, but once he finished, he did something that she didn't think was possible.

He ran.

She heard the zipping of a zipper and then the quick steps of someone escaping. That turned her on to no end and she masturbated to an orgasm once more as she thought of hunting this male down. After she finished, she showered, finding herself disgusting after all of the bodily fluid.

The water had gone cold, which did put a chill on her ever present and increasing sexual appetite. To her, it seemed the more sex she had, the more her body craved it.

"That isn't what happens, sister," a lust-filled husky voice sounded in her ears.

"Who's there?"

Lea asked, whipping around in the shower and pulling the curtain aside. No one stood there.

"Relax sister, this is a thought projection."

"Oh," Lea replied, turning off the shower. "So who are you?"

"I am Aurora and I am the Priestess of our Goddess."

Lea let the words sink in before responding. She knew there was no lie here, but it did make her any more comfortable with the idea of someone being able to talk to her in such a way. Like being forced to take a phone call that one would normally ignore, but deprived of the option.

"You shouldn't worry about such trivial things, my new sister. I don't use this ability often on anyone as I understand how jarring it is. I wished to reach out to the new converts before things get out of hand. I see that Francesca brought you into the fold."

"She did," Lea responded, grabbing the towel hanging up.

"I take it that she offered you new accommodations."

"I will be moving into the new place."

"Even better."

"You were correcting me earlier?"

"Oh yes. About your perception of why your body hunger for sex. While the sex is a part of the equation, it's only that. What your body truly desires is the perfect mate for it."

"Someone suitable to my every carnal need and compatible at the cellular level."

"Precisely,"" Aurora said and her voice to Lea sounded joyful at the proactive answer.

"Which is why we have a compound. The bodies are stacking high and the authorities of this world are starting to notice."

"That makes sense, but the only way to find that perfect mate is well to fuck till I find the right one."

"That isn't the only way," Aurora replied to her. "But it is the most risky. I need you to tie up loose ends and move to your new home. Not only for your safety, but for our sisters as well."

"I can do that," Lea replied, shuddering as her sexual hunger grew. Even as she let the towel fall to the floor and walked back into her bedroom. It smelled of death and the blood on the bed looked wonderfully artistic on the white sheets in a twisted way.

"Then hurry, sister. I look forward to meeting you in-person."

The mental link seemed to shut off. Lea wasn't even sure how she knew, but the atmosphere seemed to suddenly lighten.

"Tie up loose ends," she purred, already thinking of her own loose end to tie up.

Lea's body morphed back into her human form. Something that became easier, but still felt uncomfortable. Like being constricted. Naked, she looked into the mirror and manifested forth a set of clothes.

Her skin on her legs turned shiny as they blackened like leather. The new top she chose allowed her breasts to look barely contained in a white low cut tank top. Once finished, leaving her feet bare, she decided the hunt had begun.

Sniffing the air, she began her lustful hunt.

There wasn't a clear line of his scent to follow. More of an instinctual feel of the general direction of his smell. Of course, she couldn't stop and sniff the air like a dog would either. All thanks now to a fear of being found out.

She lost track of the scent only once. That only happened because she overlooked the possibility that he lived a floor up from hers. Once she realized that, and found the scent wafting in the stairwell and followed it to an apartment tucked away on a corner and under the shade of trees.

"Oh little pig," she sang, knocking on the door.

There was no answer. She didn't expect there to be. Sniffing the door, like a predator sniffing out prey out of reach in a hiding hole, she knew her target was inside. She could smell him. Even hear his racing heart further in.

"Let me in," she continued to sing.

The answer she got was a resounding no. That made a wicked smile break across her face. There existed no way that she couldn't get into the apartment. She tested the door, trying it and making sure that it was locked. The door knob didn't turn, but she somehow knew it wouldn't. Her pinky would provide the answer.

The outermost apartment unit doors at her apartment building were steel weatherproof doors. They were heavy and framed with a rubber seal that didn't allow moisture in. With a shifting and much discomfort, her transformed fingers breached the locks.

Never having to pick a lock before, Lea found the experience a bit too taxing. Eventually though, both the locks turned as the tumblers worked into their proper place. With a gleeful smile, she pushed the door open and walked across the threshold.

"Little piggy, I'm in," she sang gleefully out before closing the door behind herself.

The air was cold. Something she didn't like immediately about the apartment as she walked in. Like her apartment, the kitchen was immediately on the right. She paused when the compressor of the refrigerator went off, making a whirring noise. Staring at it, her stomach growled for a moment.

"There's other prey," she replied to her stomach. Pussy throbbing even more now from its own hunger.

Walking through the apartment, she drank in the decor.

Whoever the cowardly man was, he had a lot of nerdy interests. Though it didn't seem to matter to her now, after the thought, it would be acceptable to describe him as a coward. He had witnessed her devour another man and any reasonable person would have run. Besides, the scent of his cum still clung to her nostrils and she knew the title of "pervert" fit him better.

"Wonder where he is," she said out loud. A sniff of the air told her that her prey hid not in the bedroom she approached. Curiosity pushed her now even as her pussy throbbed in protest. Moving into the room, she saw the various gaming rigs set up. Smiling, she almost felt bad with the prospect of having sex with him. Especially that he would be her type of person to have a relationship with.

Sighing, she went and sat in one of the gaming chairs. Swirling around in it, she briefly wondered what she should do next.

"Oh little pig," she sang in a melodious voice. A singing voice she didn't possess before the transformation. "Come over here little pig or I'll have to find yoooouuuuu."

Lea honestly hoped that she looked absolutely adorable swiveling in the chair. Even as she did, she realized that her look didn't match the part she wanted to play. Concentrating, Lea willed outward an appearance of a thicc and sexy 18-year-old gamer girl with large DD sized breasts. Pale skin, and making sure her perverse area burned brightly in its pink throbbing need. Clothes dissipated away only to be replaced by a short skirt. Black combat boots, and a low cut white crop top that's see-through enough for her stiff nipples to be semi-visible through the fabric. Pink highlights went through black pigtails and her lips puffed up moderately and turned a bright shade of pink to match her eyes and unmentionables.

All finished, she almost got up out of the chair to find a mirror to examine herself. That is until her prey unexpectedly walked immediately into the proverbial spider's web.

"I didn't think you would actually come... and soon soon at that, " she said, a bit disappointed when her prey was already walking into the room. The hunt concluded, she swiveled to face him feeling like a queen on display.

"No use in any more running is there?"

"None whatsoever," she replied with a lewd smile and loud lick of her lips.

His voice was shaky, but that didn't faze Lea at all. Tall, almost lanky, he wore blue jeans and an Iced Earth band shirt. She had never heard of the band, but his face was smooth and he had red hair. Big glasses framed his face and made him look almost comical. Too bad she thought he was absolutely adorable.

"So what now?"

Lea lifted her skirt up and spread open her legs.

"We could have some fun," she suggested with a sly smile.

"You're not gonna kill me?"

"I can't control such things, but the process to get there is fun."

Lea reached down and began spreading her sticky wet pussy lips apart.

"I really don't want to die."

Her pussy throbbed painfully for a moment before the pleasant buzzing sensation came back. The time had come where her body wouldn't put off sex any longer.

"Come over here," she told him, letting her lips fall back together.

"What's your name?" she asked as she beckoned him to kneel between her spread legs. Because spreading her pussy served a dual purpose, letting the swollen pink lips fall back together got rid of one of those purposes. The spreading of the pheromones.

"Raymond but everyone calls me Ray."

"Well Ray, I'm Lea."

"I know. We've met before."

Lea for the life of her couldn't recall meeting him before. It didn't matter anyways, but she didn't want to think she had snubbed a boy as cute as he was.

Ray was eye to eye with her, his chest mere inches above her pulsing sex. Reaching out, she grabbed his glasses and took them off. He had flinched a bit from her touch.

"Now it's time to eat me out," she told him, but his face scrunched up. "I showered completely and I'm not giving you a choice."

His eyes locked onto hers.

"I'm serious. Putthat tongue to work on me."

Ray pulled back a bit and lifted her short skirt back up. She shuddered in anticipation, but then, the shy nerd surprised her. His hands wrapped around her ankles and she soon found herself pulled down in the chair and where her ass had been moments before, now her shoulders sat there. Before she could protest her uncomfortability, pleasure began radiating through her body.

"Oh fuck yes, lick it," she screamed out.

Legs now supported by his shoulders, and his head trapped between her meaty thighs, she shook as his rough male tongue licked through her pink folds. It took everything in her mind to keep herself from morphing back into her real form.

"More, more," she screamed in utter abandon of decorum.

His fingers slid into her soppy cunt, spreading her tight depths as two of them wiggled in tandem inside her. Moving about, she creamed on them as she continued shaking.

"Yes," she cried out as more of her orgasm began building. "I'm so close, get me there."

She pushed herself up against his face, shoved her ass down to get his probing fingers deeper inside of her. In all of this, she felt the pressure building ever more and the mixed fluids of the two of them running down her ass cheeks. Reaching up, she squeezed her own breasts and rubbed on her nipples. Pulling and twisting them, she gasped more and begged more.

Then, the man's fingers hit a spot deep inside of her that sent waves of electrical pleasure through her body.

"Oh you're going for the gold," she gasped. Her insides seemed to twist around his fingers as the rest of her cunt grew increasingly jealous of the attention. Something she knew, but that spot thrusted up against his fingers as her orgasm continued to build. Of course, she was holding it off as much as possible. Making sure the journey to the peak took as long as it could.

Then, her anus got penetrated and that pleasured peak came immediately.

"Fuck," she groaned as she tensed up completely.

Explosion.

Whatever he did to her, made the mind go blank. At one point, she became aware of her body relaxing for a moment, and him slipping away from behind her thighs. That moment, mental clarity came for a second as she slipped from the chair to the floor. With a deep breath, a high-pitched screech came from her as her body went back into the throes of orgasmic pleasure.

A giant stream of cum and vaginal juices erupted from her orgasming sex. The throbs pulled her labia apart on their own, and she was sure it probably looked like a clam squirting. The liquid, hot, wet, gooey and creamy. She watched the spray arc up and outward. With how violently she was cumming, she could swear that it hit the ceiling. When the orgasm finally died down, and she sat up, she saw that Ray was sitting in front of her soaked from the shower of cum.

"That was amazing," she complimented as her laborious breathing reverberated in the room.

"Yeah, you taste great," Ray responded with a small laugh.

She could hear the nervousness in it. Call it a predator's intuition. It made her feel powerful and that hosed out cunt, reignited into a fiery fire of needing more stimulation. A groan escaped her lips as she began standing up.

"Thank you for the compliment," she sighed, stretching and looking at his soaked clothes.

"I'd like to taste more."

He looked scared again. Backing away from her.

"My honey is probably the best you'll ever taste."

To emphasize, she reached down and pulled some of the goo from her leaking pussy and licked it off her fingers.

"Sweet as honey," she said, smiling down at him. Ray hadn't tried to stand up or anything. A trapped fly in her web.

"So I'm good?"

"So far," she replied, looking down at him.

"So far?"

"Yep. I need some more cock now, so whip it back out."

"I don't want to die."

Lea could have cummed right then and there at those words. This man was hitting a kink she never knew she had. A side effect of the change? She didn't know or care much about why. All that mattered was getting some cock and worshiping properly.

"I don't control those things," she said as a matter of fact. "Are you going to strip?"

He repeated his last words and it was all that Lea needed to hear.

With a push, her anus rapidly spread wide apart as a flood of tentacles proliferated out from her bowls. It honestly felt like taking a shit to her, but still, there would be no more bowel movements for an orifice now devoted entirely to pleasure.

"What the fuck?"

"You saw me before, no need to scramble now," she laughed, as those countless tentacles snaked out towards him and grasped his limbs. "I gave you the chance, now I have to take what I need."

He tried to scream, but a thick tentacle stuffed itself into his mouth, muffling him. She did not want to do that, but something would have to be done about it. Any more attention and there would be more bodies in an effort to conceal herself.

Clothes ripped away from him and were tossed aside. The shirt hit the wall with an audible plop before it slid down the wall. A sound like that in a more romantic sexual encounter would have made her burst out laughing, but this situation had much more serious undertones.

Lea looked down as he futilely struggled against the tentacles. While he did try to scream and ineffectively bite down on the girthy tentacle in his mouth, she didn't pay attention to that. Instead, she observantly studied her caught prey.

He was fit, if not lanky with it. Most nerds she ever knew didn't take care of themselves all that well. His veins were popping out from the life or death struggle and there didn't seem to be an ounce of fat on him. He had defined muscles, and even sported a six-pack. The only thing left to find out, lay hidden behind the only fabric left on his body. A pair of black boxers that weren't skin fitting. Where jeans once showed an outlined promise, these tented up and hid the prize.

"Stop struggling," she told him. That didn't work, but still, she licked her lip in anticipation.

The fabric tore away from his body with an audible ripping sound as some tentacles tipped with razor sharp teeth took quick care of that.

"Ahhh, at last, there's my prize," she exclaimed in joy and a clap as his dong of a cock sprang up. "Seem's he's very eager."

She stepped over him with a foot planted firmly on each side of him.

"I bet I wouldn't have to come down to you with my friends here. With a pull, I could bring you up," she laughed. "But, I'm not going to. That would be more work that I want at the moment. Are you ready?"

His eyes grew as big as saucers. Lea didn't need to prolong the interlude any longer.

"Wanna see something cool though?"

With another moan, a finger-thickness tentacle shot out of her pussy and coiled tightly around the base of his cock like a cock ring. The main goal was to keep him from cumming into her on his terms as she now wanted to ride him for as long as possible. The second was to line his cock up to her dripping sex. Which worked very well as he smoothly slid all the way into her.