Gothic Egg Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Best thing about this body, I don't need to adjust myself to your size," she sighed, feeling full and pleasantly stretched out.

"God you're so fucking tight," he yelled at her when the tentacle pulled out of his mouth.

"Enjoying it now huh? Such a nice way to go if you had to huh?"

"Whyyy are... youuu doing... thisss?"

"Why?" she began as she bounced up and down his length. " I want sex and you're here."

"That's it?"

His hands were pulled up to her breasts. Thankfully, those moved on their own afterwards. They roamed and squeezed her fat nipples. She let out a groaning complement of it.

"The long answer is that I accepted a contract with a goddess who remade me into an amazing being that seeks out a mate. That means weeding out all the potential ones who aren't actually worthy to be mated with the likes of me. I don't know why, but it's a promise of love and pleasure. Oh my, this feels so good."

"And you kill them if they aren't worthy?"

"Y-yes... not by choice. It just happens."

"That's what I saw earlier?"

"That's what you masturbated to earlier, sweetie" she replied, legs shaking as another amazing orgasm began building. Before, she would never have been able to have the stamina to bounce up and down a cock this long.

"I don't get to decide. My body does that. It's like an instinctual act that happens on its own."

"You know and you still fuck?"

"What can I say? I have sexual needs and I need a mate."

His attempt at guilting her for what she knew wouldn't work. Sure, he was right. A sexual monster working on finding a mate and killing those unworthy did sound like a great plot to a horror movie.

"Besides, of all the ways to go, this isn't that bad. You get laid at least."

He didn't respond to that, But the circumference of his cock seemed to strain into a bigger size.

"Do you want to cum?"

"No."

"You sure?" She gasped.

"It'll feel so good painting the walls of my pussy completely white with your cum. I bet it's going to be a lot. And super hot as it spurts into me."

"Stop it," he begged.

Lea was close to cumming herself.

"I can't. Please ask me to cum."

"No, I can't."

"Sure you can. Just ask and we both get the grand finale we desire. God, this is so good. Do you like it?"

"Yes," he grunted.

Lea bent forward.

"All you have to do is ask," she told him. By now, he was thrusting up to meet her everytime she bounced down his length. The sounds of their bodies slapping together joined the chorus of her moaning. "I'm ready, please ask me."

"I don't want to die," he cried out.

"Oh everything must end eventually. Come on, ask me to cum."

He repeated himself. It did nothing to sway Lea, who began speeding up her bouncing. She was so close, but she was trying hard to hold off. His orgasm would happen simultaneously with her own and she wanted her pussy to orgasm as it milked his cock dry.

They went at it like that for a while. Lea begging him and Ray begging. She utterly enjoyed it and rode the edge of both their orgasms. The slapping of their bodies grew in intensity and pace. The sounds of her spurting slimy pussy sounded now as his cock jack hammered in and out of her. Eventually though, Lea could no longer wait.

"I'm cumming," she moaned.

The tentacle wrapped around the base of his cock loosened. In fact, all of them let go as she fell on top of him and came. The spray of her squirting pussy filled the room with intoxicating pheromones. Without the tight pressure around his cock, he joined her with a final grunt and thrust.

The heat spread through her body as her pussy milked him in its orgasmic tremors. Time stopped for Lea and she felt like everything was right in the world having an orgasm. After she came down, she listened to their breathing.

"You're worthy," she spoke after some time.

"Worthy of what?"

"We're a mated pair now."

"I don't know anything about you."

"You know I'm a good fuck," she laugh and then rolled off of him onto her side.

"I don't want a girlfriend," he said.

"Good, cause you have a mate now. We are stuck together, like it or not and before you deny any more, do realize being able to walk around and talk is a privilege. Our new way of life means tons of sex and pleasuring of each other. You need to get me pregnant for our goddess."

"I don't understand any of this."

She grabbed his face and pulled him into a kiss. He returned it, but not as eagerly as she would have hoped. With a growl she broke off the kiss.

"You have to put more effort into it than that."

"I'm confused," he replied.

She locked eyes with him, studying them as she tried to come up with a better explanation. Then the ring of her ass began itching, giving her an idea.

"Do you want to fuck me in the ass?"

"I don't know if I can go again."

Reaching down, she discovered that his cock responded kindly to her touch.

"That doesn't seem to be an opinion shared with your cock."

"That's because you're touching it."

"Come on now," she smiled. "Don't you want to push him into a tight ass?"

Ray let out a groan.

"Let me turn over and you can push him in."

Lea did exactly that and reached back to pull her ass apart for him.

"Come get it."

Much to her delight and not surprised at all, Ray's cock homed in on her puckering anus like a heat seeking missile. Though, once the glans hit her ridged sphincter, it stopped.

"Don't worry, just push it in. I'm ready for it."

Another second of hesitation, but Lea didn't push back even though she wanted to. It had to be his choice now.

"I can become anything you want," she stated. "From a nerdy slut to a cheerleader. I'll never deny you anything. All you have to do is put that hard thick cock up my ass. Come on, what are you waiting for?"

"Fuck," he groaned.

It was exactly what she wanted to hear. The conflict of him raging. Before she was the one who took him. Now he had to take her and she was offering up probably the most intimate part of herself to him.

"Come on, fuck me in the ass," she begged in a high pitched feminine begging voice.

That was it. All she needed to do to convince him. A squeal of delight left her as his cock buried itself deep into her rectum.

"Fuck yes," she growled.

"Shut the fuck up you slut," he yelled at her. " You think I want this?"

"But it's so naughty and good," she moaned, enjoying his thrusts into her.

"Fuck you," he said with a hiss.

"Oh you are," she responded.

They fucked like that for a few minutes before Lea succumbed to another orgasm.

"Oh fuck that dirty hole some more," she encouraged him, feeling the nerves fire off in pleasure.

"Please stop," he told her.

"Yes, keep going," she replied to him even as her orgasm continued. Her mind exploded into stars and he kept pounding away.

Their slapping bodies met and resounded like a chorus of beating drums. The eventuality of the situation though pushed her to lose control over herself.

"What the fuck?"

"Don't stop, please goddess don't stop," Lea begged. She didn't want the pleasure to end. Even as tentacles sprouted en masse out of her body. Skin melted away that made up her imitated clothes and it turned pale with black splotches. Then her bowels were emptied as Ray yanked his cock out of her.

Lea's orgasm continued, but the intensity died down until it tapered off. An inhuman growl of frustration brought out Lea's animalistic side.

"Why did you take it away," she screamed as she turned to Ray. A tangle of raging tentacles emerged from her anus in a lust-hungry search for his cock.

Lea glared angrily over at Ray, who had scurried over to the wall.

"Give it back," she growled at him.

Of course, Ray had to back up against the wall to get away from the monstrosity in front of him. From his view, he saw a curvy alien looking woman with black spots and a variety of different tentacles. Spikes had grown on her back and her teeth were now elongated and dagger-like.

"Fucking no."

A grin broke on her face.

"Then I'll take it."

Her tentacles shot across the room impossibly fast. Wrapping around his limbs, he tried to struggle as he was pulled towards the monstrous woman.

Lea felt powerful. Her mate Ray had decided to activate her predatory instincts again. She knew exactly what to do to drive the point.

"This will be your last warning. Embrace this or you will not have freedom," Lea told him, pulling him up to her face. "And never ever interrupt our worship for the goddess again. This is an action that can hurt us both."

"Fuck... you," he told her through gritted teeth.

"Oh I plan to," she hissed. "Witness the folly of your decision."

Lea held him up and turned around. Bending over, she reached back to pull her ass cheeks apart for him.

Ray quickly saw the folly of his choices. He should have really just kept fucking her. As he was forced to watch her gaping asshole erupt into rows of teeth that reminded him of a shark's mouth.

He wanted to scream in terror, but the sound wouldn't come. Instead, she lowered him down and his cock sank back into her rectum.

There was an expectation of pain. With all of those teeth, there was no doubt in his mind they would rip into the flesh of his cock. Warmth, tightness and pleasure engulfed it instead. She had retracted the retractable teeth.

How Ray managed to stay hard through the fear was beyond him. Right now, he felt that melt away as he sank into heaven. Then the sex began again, but the tentacles moved his body and she thrust back against him every time he sank in.

"That's a lot better," she moaned, filling full for the moment. "Now we just need to cum."

Lea didn't even feel any exertion as she used Ray. Her anus squeezed and milked him on its own, trying to coax him into finishing into her. All the while, she worked herself up again and used various methods on her squirting pussy.

"God, please no," Ray cried out as he began to cum.

"Goddess yes," Lea screamed as he filled her insides up. Another orgasm hit her as the heat of his cum spread into her. The absorption was quick and when it was over, she collapsed to the floor.

"That was wonderful," she purred, slowly bringing her alien form back inside of herself. Before long, Lea was naked in her human form and looking over at Ray. "Don't you agree?"

"Yeah," Ray replied, feeling dazed and more confused than ever.

"You wondering why it felt so good?"

"Yeah."

Lea smiled and rolled over to him. She cuddled up to him.

"Once we were mated, that's it. Our bodies will crave each other. The reason it feels so good is once our fluids start exchanging, we get more and more pleasure."

"All of this for just sex?"

"And to provide for our goddess."

"Who is she?"

"I don't know. Maybe I'll be the chosen one to get pregnant so everyone can meet her."

"Okay."

"It's a good thing. Whatever you want, I'll do it. Anything to get pleasure from you."

Epilogue

Dustin awoke with a startle. He couldn't move and he felt sore. There was no pain, but he realized quickly where he was now.

The hospital room looked gloomy. Barely any light came into the room from the windows and the lights were off. While he stared, a cough caught his attention.

His eyes drifted over to the darkest corner. He couldn't see anything.

"She was here."

The voice, low, and barely more than a whisper, made the statement.

"Who's there?" Dustin struggled to say.

"Salvation."

Dustin didn't understand.

"What?"

To his horror, red eyes shone out from the darkness.

"I need to bring salvation to this realm."

The nightmare that stepped forward made him tremble in fear.

Midnight black is how he could describe the woman before him. Red eyes the only color on her and even with a bit of light, her form seemed to blend in with the shadows.

"No."

"Through pain, salvation is known."

Then she seemed to slither out from the shadows, spreading above him and across the ceiling. Her true form. A dark sticky pool of ichor. The ominous dripping of the sticky dark pool onto him began.

"No."

"Yes," she or it said with a snake-like hiss. "We must join and you're the first, then we can stop her."

"Who is her?"

"No one really knows. There aren't any names for now. That which has no form and can not be named."

The black ichor started spreading over him and the bed like a wet oil blanket. A nice warmth.

"Not nice, but painful."

And it was.

Dustin wanted to scream now. Everything felt like it was being stabbed. Then there was darkness.