Gotta Be Somebody Pt. 03

Story Info
An ancient power binds me to you, and threatens us both.
3.7k words
4.29
1k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 12/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
521 Followers

*Listen to "I'd Come for You", by Nickelback. In the original story, I put the song lyrics into the text following along. But, since they're copyrighted, I felt I should remove them. But the song was definitely a part of my writing this.

I stared at the ring in my hand, not believing I'd come this far, this fast. The small diamond glistened in the sun. I'd known Rebecca for several years and at one time had actually thought that she was the one. I thought I'd be happy with her for the rest of my life. It took me some time, but I realized it was not my soul saying that. Now time has come back, full circle. I could no longer say for sure if she was or wasn't the one. She'd convinced me that she was, that there was no one that would love me more. She convinced me that we were destined for each other.

All because I pushed you away.

I remember when I first met her. My martial arts Master had recently passed away and I was distraught. The police said it was a random shooting, one of many that have plagued the city as of late. I was completely heartbroken. But the power within me, the power that he showed that existed in me and helped me control, helped me cope. I would practice my form almost endlessly, letting the power flow around and through me, feeling it surge as I moved it. The power was my life.

I had opened a tattoo parlor just a few months ago, something to have a little money coming in. I remember being behind the store practicing when she walked by and saw me. She was a teen at the time, no more than 18. She was so innocent looking and so curious about life. I felt something for her as she stood there, watching me. My movements were easy, powerful, and almost hypnotic, and they drew her to me.

*****

You were writhing below me, loving every touch, every whisper as I made love to you. You rolled us over so you were on top, looking down. Your hair cascaded into your face, partially obscuring me from your sight. You could see the rapture and desire flowing through me shine in my face. My eyes were wide, looking up at you, my pupils dilated and black. You could feel my body moving beneath you, complimenting your movements, driving up into you, wanting to feel you. My cock pulsed with life deep inside you sending shivers through your body.

You could feel the power surging around us, mingling and swirling. It bound us together closer than anyone else. It was more than sex, more than love, it was... destiny.

We clasped hands, our fingers interlacing as your hips moved forward and back, pulling me deeper into you. You felt my cock twinge, exciting you, making you smile and laugh as the pleasure swept over you again. You moved my hands to your breasts, begging me to caress and stroke them as you leaned forward, trying to push your clit into me. You could feel my hands pinch the flesh of your breasts between them, massaging them. You could feel your nipples jab into my palms and be hardened even more from it.

We were panting in synch, our bodies moving together so naturally. Your eyes met mine and our desire, our love, was instantly and intensly shared once again. We were both nearing our orgasms, the heat building up, your skin flushing. You felt it welling up from deep inside, ready to cascade over you.

A jolt woke you from your dream. 'Damn it,' you muttered. You could feel your body reacting to your dream and squeezed your thighs together to feel the pleasure once more. You were breathing hard and your nipples were hard beneath your t-shirt and bra and you vaguely wondered if anyone noticed.

It was going to be a long ride back home. But you needed to do it. You needed to find me. You needed to save me.

*****

I could see Rebecca's aura as she stood there watching me. It was so simple to read and I let my energy play with it for a moment, drawing her to me. There was something about the teen that attracted me instantly. She walk slowly, as if a little scared and excited all at once. She walked right up to me and stood in front of me. We were silently staring at each other. No words were necessary for how we felt. My energy had encased hers and was teasing her all over. She was breathing heavily, just enjoying my presence.

I held both of her hands when I asked her what her name was.

"Rebecca," she replied.

"Come with me," I told her and led her into the shop. We went into the back room where I pushed her up against the wall, our faces inches apart. My energy was teasing her body, making her so excited. Her eyes were wild with passion, not understanding the feelings that were going through her. They were so strong, stronger than anything she'd felt before. And I was so insistent on making her feel them that I didn't pay attention to my teachings.

I leaned forward and we kissed. It was a soft, slow kiss, and when we broke apart we both felt the loss of the other. I fell into her again and our kisses became more passionate. My body responded, pushing against her, wanting to feel her against me. My hands touched her in ways she'd never felt before and she became infatuated with me.

I didn't know if she was the one for me, but I had hoped so. I longed for the touch of another to help comfort me. She was incredible and I thought we could be good together. It was only a matter of time before I gave her a tattoo... before I changed her life forever.

*****

You could feel me, even at this distance. I was faint and far away, but I was still there, attached to you. You could almost see the energy cord that bound us together. You could tell that I hadn't created that cord. It had always existed. It was timeless. My tattoos and my power only enhanced it and helped our souls to see and feel it. We were destined for each other.

The bus pulled away from the terminal again and you lay back in your seat. You had hoped to fall asleep to your dream again. You wanted to pick up from where you left off. You wanted to feel me and feel the love that we shared. You closed your eyes and let your mind wander, the thumping of the road noise helping you relax.

We were driving down the coast, the ocean seemingly endless on the horizon through your window. The sun was shining down on us, warming us through the windows, but the breeze was keeping us cool. You lay your head back on the headrest and gazed out at the open water longingly. You always did love the water.

"So beautiful," you heard me mumble over the roar of the wind and turned your head to see me looking at you. You smiled, knowing I was talking about you and not the scenery. Your hand slid over and took mine and you squeezed it.

"Let's park somewhere," you suggested, smiling deviously.

I found a spot along the road and pulled over. You unfastened your seatbelt and moved over to me, your hand sliding beneath the seat, finding the seat lever and pulling it, pushing the seat back from the steering wheel. Then you unfastened my seatbelt and put your hands on my thigh.

"I've always wanted to do this," you smiled stroking me through my shorts. You leaned in and kissed me as your fingers unfastened the catch and pulled down the zipper, freeing me. Your hand pulled my growing erection free of my boxers and stroked me lovingly. I moaned into your mouth grabbing the back of your head, my fingers entwining in your hair.

I pulled you away from me, my control exciting you, and pushed you down until your mouth was just over my cock. Your tongue flicked out, stroking the head lightly, making me shiver. You loved pleasing me, making me so damn excited. Your hand continued to pump me as your tongue stroked against the head and then the shaft. You squeezed at the base and stroked up as I gasped in pleasure.

"Oh god," I moaned.

Your mouth covered the head and you sucked lightly, letting the warm wetness engulf me, and draw me in. Slowly you pushed my cock in deeper, my hand pushing on your head to make you hurry as my hips pushed up into you. I needed to cum so badly. Your head moved up and down as you sucked on me. You knew just what you were doing to me and loved making me so crazy with desire for you.

I grunted loudly and you felt my spray fill your mouth. You swallowed it, loving the taste, loving the fact that you could please me so much. Your hand stroked me, urging more from me, enjoying the feeling of my hardness.

*****

I didn't follow my teachers commands, deciding I knew well enough what was necessary. Rebecca and I had been together for two months now and it was time to make my mark on her. My Master had mentioned that this was the way we would be bound together, the One and I. This was how we would forever be linked in time and space, as it had always been done.

I laughed when I read about the necessary steps, knowing that they couldn't be necessary. Surely steps could be done differently. Why would I have to have Rebecca return to me? She was already here. I knew that step, at least, was a waste of time. I knew exactly which tattoo, which energy to provide her. It would be the one that both of us would benefit from the most. Pleasure.

It felt incredible to inscribe her with it and then to feel her reaction afterwards. She was delicious and insatiable as we fucked long into the night. And the next.

I felt the spray of the ocean hit me, startling me from my daydream, as I stood on the deck of the cruise ship. The large vessel was just barely rocking up and back in the waves. I had left Rebecca sleeping in the cabin so I could gather my thoughts. We had had a long morning together and I had been rough on her. I don't know why I enjoyed it so much and it bothered me. When I first met her she was so innocent and full of hope. I had perverted her life, created a monster, and was making it worse and worse.

I didn't like my life the way it stood. I longed for it to return to the way it was before... before you left... before the arguments and fighting and pain. The ocean looked so deep and inviting.... almost freeing.

*****

Charles watched from the upper deck, wondering if I would attempt suicide or not. It would be a fitting end, he figured, but it would be much more fun to torture and kill me himself. He was excited to see that I held no more power, that I was a puny man now. It was easy to convince Rebecca to go on the cruise, courtesy of the Alliance. So easy to make her believe she would marry me and then everything would be back the way it was.

But neither one of us would be returning from this cruise. The plan was already in motion. During the next port call, it would all be over. He returned to his cabin to prepare the rifle.

*****

You peered in the window of the shop, seeing only darkness inside. You were too late. I'd already left and you had no idea where to turn to next.

"Now what?" you asked, sitting with a huff on the stoop, exasperated. You put your head in your hands and shook it, slowly. This wasn't working out anything like you had hoped. You had expected to come back in the shop, to find me and somehow make things right again. You could feel the power surging in you and knew you could do it.

You took a deep breath and then suddenly felt the pull. It was like a single thread pulling on your shirt... lightly but incessantly, and urgently. You tried to center and calm yourself as we had done in our meditation sessions. You hadn't been able to practice much, but still remembered what to do. You felt your heart beat and breathing stabilize as each breath came in and out of your lungs.

Yes. There it was. You connected to it, felt it surround you and emanate from you. You felt it pulse with life, stronger than you'd ever felt it before. And you could feel me again... stronger than before, but still a distance away.

You flagged down a taxi and quickly pointed out the direction, speeding off.

*****

The boat eased into the dock with the help of two tugboats. Rebecca and I were on the upper deck watching as the passenger ramp was lowered. Scores of people both left and got on the boat. This was one of the last ports before we headed out for the Carribean for the next two weeks.

The sun was beating down on us, but the warmth felt wonderful. I felt very tired and leaned on the rail heavily.

"Hey!," Rebecca called cheerfully. "Want to play some shuffleboard or something?"

"A little later, ok hun?" I just need to rest for a while longer. It wasn't that I was really tired. I knew that if she wanted to go back to our room that I would find plenty of energy to give her. And I knew that she would very thoroughly enjoy it. But I was tired with how I acted and how I felt. I was tired with feeling empty and angry.

I was lightly scanning the crowd below when one figure caught my attention completely. It was strange and unbelievable. But it was almost unmistakeable. You! I felt my heart leap in my chest, my spirit soar with anticipation. And then it was dashed instantaneously when I spotted a man on the deck below carrying a rifle. He was watching you, too. Charles!

I don't know what came over me, but I started running. There was no way I was going to let you get away from me again. I forgot about Rebecca, I forgot about my aura, I forgot about everything... except you. All I wanted was to see you again. All I wanted was to keep that man from harming you.

*****

Charles looked over the edge, first scanning for me. Then he saw you. How could it be? You weren't supposed to be here. He could sense the power in you, stronger than I ever had it. His anger and hatred flared. You needed to die! He placed the rifle on the rail, steadying it.

*****

I rounded the corner on the lower deck and saw you standing next to a crew member, asking questions. Glancing above, I saw the slim nuzzle of the rifle sliding over the railing, pointed right at you. I ran, screaming, shoving people and baggage out of my way. Nothing was going to stop me. I grabbed you in a huge hug, practically tackling you when I heard the peal of the shot. Screaming erupted all around me as I set you down, pulling back as my arms released you.

I gazed at you... so happy to see you. My face beaming with joy. But I could tell you didn't feel the same. You looked surprised... sad. I sank to my knees dejected, sorrow filling me as you looked at me with pity... with revulsion. I felt my legs give way, with no reason to live any longer I collapsed to the deck. I felt I would just lie there forever.

I faintly heard other guns firing... of people dying. My head was spinning as a warmth spread along my back. I wondered what I had spilled that I was lying in, vaguely remembering the fruity drinks from the night before. I was so very weak and tired and didn't want to move. And even with the hot sun beating down on me, I felt cold.

Your face appeared above me in front of the sun, casting a glowing halo around you. I could tell you were sad and I so desperately wanted to bring back your smile again. You cradled my head in your arm, your hands stroking my face, pushing my hair away from my eyes. I smiled up at you, so happy to be near you again.

"I'm so sorry," I whispered, barely able to speak, my own tears of joy, sadness, and pain welling up in my eyes.

A tear drop fell on my forehead as you bent over and kissed me. I felt an electric surge shoot through me. It was an amazing feeling of heat, searing me from the inside out. I was numb so I couldn't feel the sigil being burned from my body, curing me of it's evil curse.

But I finally felt a closeness to you I hadn't felt for a long time. It was as if we were one again. I smiled, so happy. And then blackness.

*****

I woke up back at the shop spooning you, my arm wrapped around your body. Your skin felt so good against me. I could feel our power again, surging around us and through us. It was no longer separate, yin and yang. It was combined and powerful. I sensed your dreams and used the power to direct it to a happy place. You pushed back into me and I felt my cock harden against your leg.

It seemed like such a long time ago since I was lying in the hospital, just out of surgery to remove the bullet. You were there with Rebecca, waiting for me while I slept for days recovering. I was finally allowed to come back home and then was finally able to move around as myself again. As soon as I could move, I started practicing my form again, loving the feeling of the power surging around me. It felt so different from before, so much more wonderful.

Your body was warm against me and I remembered loving you the night before, tenderly... lovingly. You were on top, grinding into me. And it excited me. I remember my hand pulling your hair aside, cupping your cheek. My thumb pushed between your lips and you sucked on it, just like you suck on my cock, driving me to orgasm.

"Mmmm," you moaned, bringing me back to the here and now.

"I think someone's awake," I smiled.

"Awake enough to feel you."

"Good. Then perhaps you can feel more of me." I pushed into you, pushing my cock between your legs, forcing it inside you. You spread your legs for me, your hand moving down to help me move into you and to stroke my shaft. I kissed your neck from behind, panting in your ear as I moved in and out of you.

"I want to fuck you all day long," I moaned. "I don't ever want to stop." My cock pulsed inside you and you groaned in response, your hips pushing back against me.

"Yesss, do that to me," you whispered. I could feel your excitement growing fast.

I smiled as I watched your ivy tattoo begin to sliver down your body. But I kept pushing into you. Your pussy was so wet, so warm and inviting. As the tattoo wrapped around your ankle, binding your hands and ankles together you, you finally spoke.

"You're a bad, bad man," you giggled.

I laughed back as I pushed you to your knees. "Yes I am." Your face was resting on the pillow, your arms extended back between your legs bound tightly. You couldn't move at all. I moved behind you and lay beneath you, pulling your pussy down to my waiting tongue. You were so exposed and so open. There was nothing I couldn't do to you, and I planned on taking full advantage of it. I extended my tongue as long as I could and pushed it up into you, slightly wiggling it.

"Oh, fuck," you gasped.

"Mmmm, it's been way too long, my love."

Your pussy was so wonderful tasting and I couldn't help but bring you to several orgasms. Your voice was nearly hoarse from screaming again and again. I released your bonds and lay you down to rest some more.

I heard a grunt and an orgasmic wail from the other side of the door and slipped on my robe to investigate. I opened the door somewhat surprised by the sight greeting me. Rebecca was sitting on a stool, the piercing gun laying just off to the side. A young woman was sitting in front of her, one leg draped over Rebecca's back as Rebecca serviced her pussy. I vaguely remember the woman coming in to have her nipples pierced, but that was hours ago. I smiled, shaking my head.

I could see Rebecca's aura caressing the woman's, could see how much pleasure she took in treating her well. There was heat and passion between them, something that was going to build over time. I had already destroyed Rebecca's sigil, the one that had caused everything to happen. It was difficult to blame her because of it. But I knew she wasn't supposed to be with me. I knew that I had made a mistake and created something that was wrong.

I closed my eyes, seeing the power all around me, seeing the thin bond between Rebecca and I. I knew I couldn't destroy it, but very gently, I removed it from me and placed it on the woman. When I opened my eyes again, they were in each other's arms, embracing.

I turned and closed the door, returning to bed, and you.

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
521 Followers