Gotta Be Somebody Pt. 02

Story Info
An ancient power binds me to you, and threatens us both.
3.5k words
4.64
1.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 12/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
543 Followers

*Listen to "Someday", by Nickelback. In the original story, I put the song lyrics into the text following along. But, since they're copyrighted, I felt I should remove them. But the song was definitely a part of my writing this.

Charles smiled deviously as he hovered over Rebecca. It had been just too easy to capture her and have her transported to him. The Alliance was pleased with his work and this obviously helped his specific goals. She lay on the bed, stomach down, her hands resting under the small pillow holding her head. She had been drugged, so wasn't very responsive to him, but he wasn't here for her pleasure.

He lifted her hips until she was just barely resting on her knees and then grabbed beneath one leg, lifting it into the air. She slightly grunted as he pushed himself into her, feeling her warm wetness engulf him. He thrust into her again and again, pulling her leg a little higher to open her up wide. She moaned beneath him with each thrust.

He couldn't resist taking her and knew that she wouldn't remember this anyways. Her body was certainly made for this. He looked over her tattoos, guessing that it was my work. His hand traced the lines until he found the power. He wasn't experienced enough to know what it was, but he could feel it. He was jealous of my skills and it frightened him. His jealousy had turned to anger and then a desire for revenge when he saw me with Alison. It seethed inside him when he saw me work with her and start to teach her about the power.

He would do anything to destroy me. And the Alliance was happy to help him. They feared everything they didn't understand. They feared everything they couldn't control.

*****

I sat outside in the rain, head in my hands, tears streaming down my face. How could I have come to this? How could my life have turned from being so complete, so incredible, to being so torn apart so quickly. I attempted to feel the power of the earth, to use it to help guide and heal me. But it was like grasping a shadow. I could sense its presence, but I couldn't connect with it.

It was nothing like before, when the power surged through me and was moved by me.

I looked up as a car drove by, seeing the dreary grey that was the city on this Spring day. I wondered if I'd ever be able to find you again, if I'd ever be able to make up for what I'd done to you.

I remember watching you throw your clothes into the suitcase. You were crying, not understanding what had happened to me. I was just so angry at everything. And my anger made me do terrible things, to you and everyone else around me. I had somehow enjoyed causing you pain. While you writhed on the bed beneath me, my power torturing your once pleasurable spots, I was... laughing... enjoying it. You screamed for me to stop, unable to make me, as the pain suddenly flared again and again, in one spot and then another. The pleasure we had together was slowly disappearing, slowly being replaced by pain.

*****

Charles thrust harder and harder, holding hard onto Rebecca's hips. Her face was pushed into the pillow again and again. She had such a nice pussy, so wet and inviting. He grabbed her hair, pulled her head back. She moaned in her near-unconscious state.

"This is what a real man feels like, baby," he whispered forcefully. "Take it all bitch."

He came with a grunt, one last, deep thrust into her. He pulled out and dropped her leg, making her hips fall to the bed. She groaned, letting out a gasp of air.

"Now to business, my dear," he said straddling her back, sitting on her ass. His wet cock fell onto her lower back as he lost hardness. He reached to the night stand and grabbed a small bottle. He opened it slowly, smiling as he thought about the pattern he was going to draw. This was going to be so much fun. He was sorry he couldn't be closer to witness the outcome, really. But in the end, he'd watch the Alliance take me and torture me to make sure I couldn't use the power ever again. Then his revenge would be complete.

He opened the bottle and pushed a finger into the slimy salve. His hands moved across her back, trying to find the best spot. "Mmmmm," he moaned when he found it and began tracing the character. My power might be complete and a lot stronger, but he still had knowledge. He could still be dangerous.

Rebecca winced in pain as the character seethed, searing her skin. He smiled and felt his lust surge, felt his cock go hard again. He enjoyed seeing the pain, hearing the moans of agony. He enjoyed knowing that his victims would forever be influenced by his ability.

He finished the character and watched as her skin burned with it almost like an open wound. This was going to be so much fun. It was hard to believe that one character could start my ruin. But that one character held the most powerful emotion of any. Jealousy.

*****

Thunder pealed overhead, making me smile as a strong, beautiful memory swirled through my mind.

We were sitting on the floor in the back of the shop, barely clothed, facing each other. We'd already been together for many months, enjoying each other's company, knowing that we were meant to be. The rapture that my Master had promised was coming to fruition. I would have thought it was already there, except every day was better than the last. I dared to even think how incredible we would be in 10 years... or a lifetime.

Our arms were outstretched towards the other, our palms almost touching. Our auras were just touching, sliding along the other's. A faint cackle of energy could be heard as we watched the shimmering between us. It was... magical... and we smiled and laughed as it tingled. I could sense your body responding to me as my energy enveloped and swirled, penetrated and teased.

You moaned and then giggled as it swirled near your nipples, causing them to instantly harden. It felt like my tongue, tracing around them, my lips caressing them with a kiss and a suckle.

"Damn you," you said panting and smiling.

"Oops," I laughed back. "My bad."

I showed you how to help direct the energy around you, how to feel it, how to move with it. You learned to feel others around you. Learned to trace their energy with your own. I felt your energy slide into mine and stroke my cock, making it begin to harden. I imagined your lips caressing it as it moved into the depths of your mouth, your tongue tracing lines up and down it.

"Payback's a bitch," you giggled.

I wasn't sure how much more I could take. We were both so hot, so excited, and it was building rapidly. I knew you wanted it. You were mine, to do with as I pleased. You were my Yin. My smile ceased and I looked at you with pure desire. I wanted you. I came up to my knees and pushed you, encouraging you to lay back.

You could feel my energy become more forceful, more demanding. I lifted your knees into the air and let my hands slide down your inner thighs, stroking them. Your pussy was hidden behind the thin material of your thong, but I could tell you were as excited as I was. Even without reading your energy, I knew what you wanted, what you needed. I closed my eyes and felt your aura, exciting me. We were so good together. When I felt strong, you became weak. When I was weak, you became strong. Our energies were so complimentary.

My hands met at your sex, framing and cradling it. I pulled the thong aside, exposing you. I licked my lips, desire completely evident on my face. I leaned down and bit your thigh lightly, making you moan. Your hands grabbed behind your knees, holding your legs apart, leaving me to my task, knowing what I wanted. I licked down your thigh, coming close to your damp pussy, barely touching it. You writhed, lifting your hips, wanting me, needing me. You were breathing heavily and wanted to cum so badly.

"I love you," I whispered.

"And I love you."

My hand squeezed, gathering the flesh of your mound between my thumb and fingers, and stroked your clit as if jerking a cock. Your hips rocked beneath me, enjoying the feeling. The fingers of my free hand parted your labia as I slid my tongue between them, licking slowly and deeply. I loved tasting you. I loved feeling you trembling beneath me when I pleased you like this. I took my time, teasing and touching you, feeling this was such a wonderful moment in time. Loving you was incredibly erotic and fulfilling.

You loved watching me as I became so absorbed in my task. I longed for you deeply and it showed. You knew I would do anything to give you pleasure. You only had to ask.

My left hand cradled and slid up and down the shaft of your clit as I licked it tenderly. I pushed fingers from my right hand into you, watching as every wonderful inch slid between your tight labia. It was so erotic watching your pussy envelop my fingers and I moaned at the sight. I slowly fucked you, pushing up against your g-spot, driving in deep.

"Fuck yeah," you moaned loudly. "Fuck me just like that." I loved it when you talked dirty to me, when you expressed exactly what you were feeling. We were open books to each other, knowing exactly what the other needed and desired.

Little did I know we were being watched by outsiders. Little did I know that this was the last good memory I would have of you.

*****

Rebecca came home that night, complaining of a headache. We never suspected anything and let her prepare dinner as usual. I wish I would have thought betrayal was even possible, but my history with Rebecca was long and pleasant. Without the sigil, this would never had happened, and I was so wrapped up in you after our afternoon of loving, that I didn't feel the evil in her aura.

She slipped the sleeping potion into our drinks and served us as always. We sat down and ate, talking and laughing about the day's events. When the sleepiness hit, we thought it was just natural and went to bed.

Rebecca was watching us all through dinner, her anger at both of us growing. She hated that I met you. She hated how she wasn't given the power or taught to access it like you were. When we went to bed, she gave it an hour before she snuck in. We both were laying there, almost too passed out to even finish getting undressed.

She laughed to herself as she walked over to your side of the bed. She slapped your ass several times, making it pink, calling you all sorts of names. Tonight was the night she would take her anger out on us. She undressed and slipped onto the bed, straddling your back, sitting on your ass. She scratched your back with her nails, carving lines into your skin as you winced beneath her. She wanted to make you pay so badly. Wanted to make you suffer as she had.

She reached down and retrieved the salve from the bed where she had set it and dipped her finger into it. Very deliberately, she traced the pattern taught to her, using her fingernail to etch it into your skin. She wanted the pain to be deep and lingering. She felt the heat on her own back as her sigil flared, although she felt it was simply her own emotions, her anger, her jealousy.

She laughed when she finished and saw the wound on your back pulse, the flesh turn dark red and blister. This was your just desserts, she thought. This would haunt you for a long time. This would make you weak, make you regret being with me, make you regret even living. It would be half of the wedge that was driven between us, making room for her. It was... Sadness.

When she finished, she moved to my back and sat on me the same way. Laughing she traced the sigil on my back the same way, dragging her nails in the new pattern, making me bleed so that the salve entered deep into my flesh.

She wasn't as angry at me, blaming most of her misfortune on you, but I was still partly to blame. So I had to be punished, if only a little. She had been told that this would only be temporary, that it would be reversable. She was told that she would be the one to save me and that I would cling to her out of gratefulness. They were so good at lying and in her jealous state, she believed every word.

This sigil was more intricate than the other, so it took a little longer. My power tried to rouse me from my sleep, but couldn't fight the potion. It tried to keep the salve away, but was too weak. When she finished, she bent over and kissed it, hoping it would help bind me to you. But this was a very wicked sigil, a very evil one. It was... Sadistic.

She moved beside the bed and turned me over. Her hand went to my cock and stroked it. Even in my sleep she was able to make it harden, at least enough. She straddled me and pushed it into her, pushing down hard to embed me fully. She rocked forward and back, fucking me, her hands cradled her breasts and teased her nipples hard as she told me how much she loved me, how much she wanted to fuck me like this forever.

*****

I walked down the street, searching for you. I had hoped I would sense you, would be able to find you somewhere nearby. I had no idea you were 800 miles away, trying your best to hide. You didn't want me near you. Being bound to me by my own tattooing made it difficult to do. But you could feel my power over you weaken every hour. You knew you'd be able to resist this.

You cried relentlessly, not knowing what to do about it. It was hard enough to figure out the cause, let alone the cure. You thought it was just because of leaving me or because of what I'd done to you. Luckily a stranger was kind enough to help. He was an Indian Healer and was familiar with the energy. He could read that your aura was terribly unbalanced. He wanted to help you. He had no idea how, but thought he should try. You were desperate and accepted.

He went to your hotel room, needing some privacy in which to work. He felt it for the first time when you turned away from him. It pushed at him, wanting him to go away and not interfere. You could feel is seething on your back, almost hissing at him like a snake. The sadness struck again and you began to cry, suggesting he leave. When he didn't you were more insistant, telling him to leave. But still he didn't. You turned towards him, yelling when he struck you, hard, knocking you to the floor unconscious.

*****

I sat outside the shop, moving through the ancient form my Master taught me. It was the same as when he'd first taught it to me, when it was just movements of the arms and stances with the legs. There was no real meaning to the form, no energy, no meditation, no breathing. It was simply movement. My movement wasn't as relaxed as it used to be, the postures more difficult to maintain. Where it used to energize me, now it made me tired.

I felt lost. I felt abandoned.

I looked at my shoulders and noticed my tattoos were beginning to fade and it saddened me. My Master never spoke of a time when my power might fade. I had believed I would have it forever, that I would teach others to follow in my path as he taught me.

Rebecca sat on the stoop watching me, smiling encouragingly. She had been there for me ever since you left. We had a long history together and I knew she wanted to be with me. It was a shame it wasn't meant to be between us, at least not completely. Her power didn't compliment mine, but contradicted it. But now, without the power, without the very thing that made you and I complete, there was nothing keeping me from her.

I finished, sweat sliding down my body. My shirt was off and I glistened in the lamplight of the night. My head downcast, I was breathing hard from my exertions, another thing that had not happened to me in a long time. Rebecca came to me, took my hand and led me into the shop, locking the door behind her. The shop was already closed for customers, so we moved to the backroom, where there was a small bed.

It saddened me to look at it since it reminded me of you. I remembered the many nights we had making love on and around that bed.

She moved us to it and kissed me before sitting down on the edge of the bed. Her hands grabbed the waistband of my pants and began unfastening them. She smiled up at me longingly, teasingly, as she pushed them down, exposing me. Her hands grasped my hardening cock and began stroking it, wanting it to become even harder. Her lips covered the tip in a small kiss, her tongue stroking the head.

I groaned as I felt her pleasure me, felt her lips envelop my cock and suck on it. The stud piercing her tongue pressed against the underside of my hardness, wonderfully teasing me. I remembered how much more exciting and fulfilling our lovemaking was, how you could make me nearly climax in seconds from just touching me... especially once you learned to control the power. I was so lucky that you had entered my life... so saddened that you were no longer there.

I felt the anger welling up inside me, the perverse sexual delight. I grabbed Rebecca's hair tightly and forced my cock further into her mouth until she was choking and gagging. I pushed deeply time and time again, forcing her to gag on me, keeping her from breathing. When I finally pulled back out, I watched as every inch slid from her mouth. When her lips merely encased the tip, I struck her cheek with my free hand, delighting in the pain she was feeling. She whimpered and moaned, but didn't release me.

*****

You became aware of lying on the bed, of feeling the cool comforter against your naked skin. You started to struggle, but couldn't move, the bindings were too tight.

"Let me go you fucker," you seethed in anger.

But he ignored you. His hands hovered over your back. He could feel the wretched sore etched into you. He wondered briefly who would do such a thing to you. He saw the tattoos and knew they weren't causing you suffering and pain, not like this invisible sigil was causing.

"I said let me go!" You pulled at the bonds, desperate to escape.

"It'll be done in a minute. Be still."

He began chanting, his hands stroking your back. At first it was excruciatingly painful, as if your skin was burning. Then you felt your skin crawl, felt it move on your back. It was trying to fight him off, trying to lash out at him. You wished it would succeed.

You felt him grab it, felt him pull it away from you, ripping it off your skin. It was painful as it ripped away from you, but every inch became much less so. Every inch left you stronger.

It finally pulled completely away, leaving you stunned. Everything seemed... different. He was still sitting beside you when you felt your power surge in you, stronger than ever before. You felt it shove him back, throwing him to the floor. You felt it loosen the ropes holding you, as if invisible hands were at work untying them.

You sat up, smiling, refreshed, freed. You didn't bother covering yourself up as you helped the old Indian to his feet, thanking him for his help. He was kind and wouldn't take money. He kissed you on the forehead and saw himself out.

You quickly packed your bags and ran into the street towards the bus station. You had to get back to me.

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
543 Followers