Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm curious now how you came into the picture, Robin. You gave up being in charge of your father to concentrate on college." I said, acting puzzled. "Yet a few months later your father suggests you take over supervising a stranger. And you accept after a short first meeting. Why? What did your father say to convince you?"

"Gary knew I was unhappy at the apartment. He said he found an alternative for me." Robin said. "He said you were a classic subject who needed supervision. Your daughter was not available to be actively involved. He said I should come and work my charm as he put it. I liked you and Joanne and thought the situation perfect for my needs."

"Joanne knows but did you know Robin that my allowance increases significantly three years from now?" I asked.

"Yes, I know it goes up a bit." Robin said. "I read the papers when Lenore had them out of the safe."

"Then if you paid close attention, you know it is not just a 'bit' my income increases." I said. "It is several times the present amount. Far more than I would normally spend. Over a half million a year. It was originally designed to let me indulge myself once I reached a certain point in my life. And you would be in full control of it. I would be merely your obedient pawn. Plus your father was fully aware of those increases as he works for the law firm that was hired to take care of the legal matters for the trust."

"Bas, your income is not the issue." Joanne said. Robin agreed loudly and said she was insulted I would accuse her of going after control of my money. And to suggest her father might have an ulterior motive was also insulting.

"Even if he knew all those things. He did not share that with me." Robin said hotly. "We are acting in your best interest. You are the one who got behind financially by making bad decisions. I am going to prevent that from happening again. Well WE are. My father assures us we have an excellent case. And yes he did suggest I get involved and take control along with Joanne."

I smiled. "I don't think any of that stuff you mentioned will be an issue." I said. "First of all, my new slave handler's license is in my favor in case of any legal action. I'm sure it will demonstrate the state views me as being competent. I also have Lenore who is moving in with me." Joanne was shocked at that news. "Yep. She will cover any financial deficit I might have had in the short run. With just this sign on bonus and my next little bit of work I will be completely out of debt. I am confident I will have no problem in the future."

"Here is what is gonna happen tonight, Joanne." I said. "You gave me an ultimatum. Sign the papers, join the program accepting you two be fully in charge or you will sue me and become my guardian involuntarily. Correct?" They both said that was the way it was. "Either way I would be spanked, paddled, whipped or whatever other punishment you decide to mete out. Including locking my genitals into chastity."

"Here is what I have decided." I said. "I agreed to let Robin stay here at your insistence. You said for the school year, but I am going to revoke that." They began to frown.

"Joanne, you are going to help your girlfriend take all her possessions, clothes, laptop, books, and whatever else she owns out and pack her car. She is moving out this afternoon. You can go with her or go home to your apartment." I said. Robin and Joanne looked at me like I just grew a second head. "This is MY house. I decide who lives in it and who visits. Now if you decide to try to take over later, fine. Spend your money. But neither of you will be staying here tonight."

"I have nowhere to go!" Robin gasped. "You can't kick me out! I gave up my apartment."

"That would have fallen apart anyway since all three of your roommates are now enslaved. Plus the dirtbag boyfriend of the other girl, whatever her name is." I said. "But I will give you a couple suggestions. You might go across the way and talk to Richard. I'm not sure what they do with their spare bedroom. If that made it into an office or a guest room. I never asked. That is a possibility since Richard is dating your sister. Of course the obvious answer is you go back home to your parents house."

"I can't!" Robin said, looking shocked and on the verge of tears. "Marianne runs the house now. I'd have to be under her." I shrugged. It really was not my problem. I said so. Then I grinned.

"Why is that a problem? Surely she will not make you follow her rules and spank you if you got out of line. You treated her right when you ran the house, didn't you?"

"Yes, but I still made the rules. We had a curfew. We both followed it. But to have her be in charge is still demeaning." Robin said. "Can't I stay here? Like I have for the past couple weeks?"

"I don't think so. You demanded I submit to you paddling my ass." I said. "You made it clear you intended to blister it. Your words. Today and whenever in the future you decided to do it. No, I really think you two need to pack up and move your stuff out. Oh, ten." I said. Robin asked ten what. "Just keep the number in mind."

"Daddy you can't just kick us out." Joanne said defiantly. "This is my residence too. And I invited Robin to stay here."

I smiled. "Yes, you did. You assumed I would go along and I did until you two overstepped. Last weekend you both confronted me and tried to get me to surrender and let you paddle me. You admitted earlier you intended to beat me into submission."

"We did not say it that way!" Joanne said.

Robin said. "Just until learned your lesson. That you would follow our orders and ask permission before you did something."

"Sounds like the same thing to me." I said. "Joanne, this is your permanent, official residence because you are still a student, but it is not where you are currently living. Oh by the way, Robin, where is the rest of the money from the sale of my reloaded ammunition? I know we did not use it all to pay bills." She said it was in the top drawer of desk in the study. I stood and walked out to get it. Lenore said she had the rest of the money we took to the slave sale and we should lock it into the safe while we were at it. Joanne and Robin followed.

"Derek, something is wrong." Lenore said. "The safe won't open." I tried it myself. it did not open. Joanne admitted she changed the safe combination, a six digit number. I asked her why.

"Well, Robin and I thought you should not have access anymore. It is part of us being in charge." Joanne admitted.

"Open it now." I ordered. She refused, saying not if I was serious about kicking Robin out. "Fifteen." She looked puzzled. "If you don't, I will call the police and file a complaint you have stolen important financial documents and some money and stashed them into my own safe denying me access. I'll bet you won't make it to class on Monday unless you make bail. Atwell might be able to work something out of course. Plus, I will call Derek and ask him if he has somebody who knows how to cut into a safe. He probably does. I will sue you for the damages." Joanne's lip began to quiver like it did when she was a little girl and her mother or I chewed her out for something. She opened the safe.

I set a new entry code and showed it to Lenore but neither of the other two girls. I put the money from the desk inside. "I don't like carrying all this money." Lenore said. "Since the sale is over I need to add this." Robin gasped at the large bundle of cash Lenore produced. Joanne asked how much it was.

"Let's see, we spent sixty three on the girls and five hundred on the side so it should be thirty six and a half thousand. Oh, you'll need some gas and grocery money, Bas." Lenore said as she pinched out a number of bills and handed it to me without counting it. I pulled out my wallet and stuffed the money inside. Both the younger girls watched wide-eyed. I knew Lenore was grandstanding. "We'll pay off some debt this next week and when you get the rest of your sign on bonus, we''ll clear the rest."

"Please, Bas." Joanne said. "Don't kick Robin and I out tonight. I know you can have the police come and make us leave. It is still your home. But Mr Atwell says I have a really good case. I talked to him again this week." I looked at her and told her 'twenty'.

"I have a better case." I said. "And I have some ideas how to house my three new slaves, but a second bedroom makes it even easier. You have one chance and one only." Both Robin and Joanne asked me what that would be.

"Both of you go over my lap for a spanking. Well a paddling. I plan to use the leather paddle you two were so intent to use on me." I finally had to hold up my hand and shout to stop the chorus of protests from both girls how that was totally unfair and I could not expect them to accept. "Quite, frankly, I do not care if you accept it or not.. You have little time to decide. I am going to my room and take off my shoes. Then I am going to get another beer. I may have to send one of my new girls to the store to get some more. Guess that means Sonya. Carol is only twenty and Rene won't turn that until next month."

"Joanne, you have a choice. Either I am your father with the right to paddle your bottom for disobeying, or I am the husband of your late mother who you call Bas." I said. "Robin, you two are linked. Joanne has to make her decision first. Then you will be given the choice to stay. And that number I have been mentioning is the number of swats you will get. Unlike the open-ended beating you had planned for me." I walked out of the office and into my room. Lenore followed.

I turned the recording off. Lenore whispered, "Damn! I am surprised you stopped them so quickly. They had no idea what to say. What do you think they will decide?" I shrugged. "Want to make a bet? If I win I screw your lights out tonight until I am sated. If you win, you screw my lights out." I had to laugh. I scooped her into my arms and gave her a big kiss.

"Maybe I better not have another beer. I'll drive you home so you can get some of your things." I said.

"Drink whatever you want." Lenore said. "You think I am that easy? Just because I said we MIGHT have sex you can convince me to stay over?" I began to backpedal, thinking I had misread the situation totally and tried to figure out how. "Well, I am not that easy to convince." Lenore grinned widely. "I already decided. I have a couple bags packed, They are in my trunk. Unless you kick my ass out, I am moving in." She kissed me again.

We were interrupted by a knock on the door. Robin stood there. "I'll accept a paddling." she said, tearfully. "I have no place to go. You can paddle my butt if you let me stay." I asked her where Joanne was. "In my room. She is having a hard time with the whole idea." I shrugged and told her Joanne is key. I walked past her.

When I returned with two beers for myself and Lenore, Joanne was in my room waiting. "Please Daddy. Don't paddle me. At least not bare bottomed. It's just not right for you to see me naked." I asked her why it was okay for her to see me naked. She sputtered. "I'm sorry, I was wrong. That was improper."

Looking at Lenore, who was barely suppressing her grin, I said, "No. You both will get bare bottom spankings. Well, paddling like I told you earlier." She did not know I had the recording feature turned back on. Neither did Lenore.

"Bas, I want to avoid any possible accusation you assaulted either of these two young women." Lenore said. "Or they claim you coerced them. Kicking them out and telling them to find somewhere else to live is not coercion. I think you and I both need to video them apologizing and voluntarily submitting to have their bottoms paddled." Both girls looked at her in horror. There was almost an undercurrent of defeat. I wondered if the girls had indeed planned to accuse me of forcing them in some way. I hated to think Joanne would do that, but right now I suspected everything she said might be part of some hidden agenda.

Standing in front of Lenore and I, Joanne said tearfully, "Daddy I am sorry I offended you. I will state here I accept the paddling you intend to give me." Robin stood and said the same thing.

"Does it really have to be bare bottom?" Joanne asked. "You haven't ever seen me naked that I can think of. Just in my panties when I was little. Well there was that one time when I was in my bra and panties several years ago when I did not know you were home and I went to the kitchen for a snack." I asked her how much cover I would have been allowed last Saturday. She refused to answer but, crying, she slowly peeled down her jeans. "But you don't have breasts. Please." I did not say a word. I walked over and pulled out the chair to Christine's makeup table. It had probably not been moved except to vacuum the carpet since she last used it. I pulled it out into the open and sat down.

Joanne pulled her t-shirt off. Taking a few deep breaths, she unclipped her bra and dropped it. "Can I bend over your lap and you just pull my panties down enough to bare my butt?" she asked. I almost laughed at how her earlier bluster had been replaced by pleading.

'You should know better, girl." Lenore said. "You don't have anything Bas has not seen before. Maybe not yours though. Get with it or I'll give you a few swats myself." Joanne jumped and whimpered. She peeled her panties down. At first she held one hand over her pussy and the other forearm across her breasts. "Come on. You know you would have never allowed Bas to cover himself. Stand tall and accept your punishment. Hands by your sides." Lenore demanded. Joanne slowly lowered her hands and stood in front of me. She had followed her mother's preference for grooming. She had trimmed her pubic hair short. Only a small VEE remained.

"Are you going to argue?" I asked Robin. She shook her head and said I'd already seen she everything she had and added 'up close'. As she said that, she suppressed a smile but flicked her tongue a few times. She took off her clothes. I was sure her bravado would be short-lived.

I patted my lap. Joanne laid over it trying to keep her legs together. I pulled and pushed until she was positioned where it felt comfortable. Lenore handed me the leather paddle. I looked over at Robin, who now stood trembling. I raised my arm and without warning, brought it briskly down with a fair amount of force. I was a little surprised at the crack the paddle made when it hit her right buttock. Joanne screeched and tried to jump up. Holding her in place, I applied a stroke to the fattest part of her left buttock. Another half scream. I waited a half beat then hit the sit-spot, where the buttock meets the thigh, on the left, then the right. Joanne was no longer thinking about keeping her legs locked together. She spread her legs and kicked. I could easily see the small amount of hair on her mons was all she had. I kept going, following the same pattern a total of five times. Each blow as hard as the last. Joanne bawled, begged, screamed and cried at the top of her lungs. I held her in place after the spanking stopped.Her buttocks were actually quivering. When she reduced her screams to bawling and then to merely sobbing, I let her up.

Once on her feet she danced around a little. I told her to stand and watch while Robin got her spanking. Robin had lost her brazen attitude. I'd suspected it a facade, anyway. She was just a scared little girl when she laid over my lap. She was already sobbing. Her sobs turned to crying and then to bawling, pleading breathlessly for me to stop. I followed the same pattern I had with Joanne.

"At the Hacienda whenever a girl is spanked, she stays nude for a while. Maybe even overnight until she has to get dressed to leave the property." Lenore said. "Even the free women except Wanda, Lou and Sarah follow that rule." Robin and Joanne looked shocked at the possibility or prolonged nudity. I grinned and asked Lenore if she had ever been spanked and stayed nude in front of the others. "You all will hear the stories if you ask any of the girls. Yes, I've had to stay naked in front of the others. The first time was when I joined the group. I was to present myself nude. I had not removed my pubes like I was ordered. I wasn't spanked, but I had my pubes plucked by the girls, one hair at a time. They were all clothed. Just one of those things." Lenore shrugged.

Joanne's hand shot to her mons to cover her hair as she imagined having that done. I almost laughed. "I think that is an excellent idea. We have three new slaves who I want to orient to the household. Maybe seeing you two nude with red butts would put them into the right frame of mind." Both Joanne and Robin stared at me. "If I do that to you, they'll know I am serious about discipline." I saw Robin wanted to beg. I held up my hand to stop her. "But I will give you two the choice. You can go out there just as you are OR we can do like Robin and Marianne do at the Atwell house. You face the wall with your nose and elbows touching it, feet spread. You hold slips of paper."

"You know about that?" Robin asked, wide-eyed with a little trepidation. I nodded. "How?" I did not answer. I hoped I had not said too much to get Brenda in trouble.

"And here is the challenge. If a paper drops, you get five swats and spend the rest of the evening naked." I said. I was enjoying their miserable expressions. I stepped into the office to get a piece of paper which I tore into pieces. I got them into place. "Now I am not going to touch either of you. But I can't tell Lenore what she can or cannot do while she times you." Lenore laughed and I heard muffled whimpers from both girls.

I left the room. I had a quick task to perform in my office. I returned to my room after about twenty minutes. "How are they doing so far?" I asked.

"Pretty good.They both did a little fidgeting but have managed to keep the papers in place. I thought about offering to rub a little lotion on their sore bottoms but thought that might get them excited." Lenore teased, grinning at me. "Especially if I reached under and rubbed their pussies a little." That got a chorus of pleas for her not to do that.

I laughed. "Well, for now you have nothing to worry about. You girls pick up your clothes and go to your room. Well Robin's room. I am going to have the three slaves move into your old room, Joanne. After you get dressed, make sure you move all your stuff over. I don't think you have much in there anymore." Neither girl said a word. They hustled to obey.

I took the time to embrace Lenore and kiss her again before going to check on the slaves. I whispered, "Are you still hairless?"

She blushed as she nodded. "Totally smooth from the neck down. All the girls at the Hacienda get a lotion applied that retards hair growth for months. I'll show you later." she added with a grin. We went to the kitchen.

I was impressed with the progress the slaves had made. A pot of spaghetti sauce simmered on the stove. Mounds of dirty clothes laid in front of the laundry room and I could hear the washer running. Carol was busy setting the table. "There is not a lot of room for all of us or will us three eat somewhere else?" she asked. I told her we would all eat together but I could tell we'd have to buy a larger table. I was amused how quiet the three were. I said as much.

"We are being very careful, sir, uhh Bas." Sonya said. "We could hear you spanking those girls. If you'd paddle your daughter that hard, we sure don't want to find out what you'd do to us." I began to laugh. I assured them as long as they obeyed they would have no problem.

I set them to work moving their belongings to Joanne's room. Robin and Joanne were removing the last of Joanne's things. "Butt hurt?" Rene asked Robin, grinning. Robin glared at the girl but did not say a thing. Rene saw I had overheard and a flash of concern crossed her face. I just went about issuing my orders that they decide which drawers each was going to use and to put their folded clothes on the shelves. Hang up stuff would go into the closet. I told them it better be neat and tidy when I inspected. I suggested they take turns showering because until they were all showered and clean, they could not get dressed. They set to work.