Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 05

Story Info
Bas has a little confrontation and lays down the law.
10.4k words
4.79
5.9k
5

Part 6 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,295 Followers

This drama takes place in the world I described in my Slave Camp series where judicial slavery is part of society.

========

The front door was unlocked. Joanne and Robin were sitting on the sofa when I walked into the living room. They stood up. I immediately noted Robing held the leather paddle in her hand. I made a point to ignore it for now. "Where is Lenore?" Joanne asked. "We assumed you were with her." I told her Lenore was outside unloading the car. "Okay, perhaps we can go in the back and you can avoid a little embarrassment. Not that I care about your feelings nor your dignity at this point. I am mad as Hell at you."

"Okay, let's go to my room." I said. "What is with the paddle?" I asked. She gave me a look, probably wondering why I was so calm.

"That should be obvious, Bas." Joanne said. "We intend to use it on you. When and how much depends on what you have to say for yourself." We walked into my bedroom and I closed the door. Joanne immediately began. "Alright, after last weekend you should have known better than to take off without getting permission first. I specifically asked you last night if you had a hunt planned this morning and you said no." I nodded and verbally said out loud that was correct. I had to remember I was recording this. "So where the Hell were you? I checked at nine thirty this morning and you were already gone. You did not say a word and certainly did not ask permission. It is now past one in the afternoon. You did not even answer your phone. I called repeatedly. Didn't it ring?"

"Yes, but I was busy. I did not have time to talk." I said. "I did not know I was going out until last night. You and Robin had already gone to bed. Well to her room anyway. I assumed you were playing around with each other and did not want to disturb you."

"What we were doing is no concern of yours." Joanne snapped. "We are adult women."

"What were you so busy doing that you could not answer your phone?" Robin asked with an edge to her voice, trying to act tough and regain a little control of the conversation.

"Doing business. I was making an investment." I said simply. The astonished looks on their faces was priceless. The both demanded to know where I got the money. "I got an advance from Derek." I said.

"Business? Investment? Just what the Hell were you thinking?" Joanne demanded. "Impulsive bullshit is what got you in trouble in the first place. And to go off and do it without our permission is NOT gonna cut it. You are in some serious trouble! You knew we intended to discuss you signing those papers to enlist you into the program this morning."

"You mean those documents that were notarized without a single signature on them? The ones Gary Atwell wrote up and sent to Robin less than a day after we met? The ones you've been trying to push me to sign?" I asked. "The contract to let you take over my life, and the power of attorney and whatever the other ones were." I scowled.

"Yes, those contracts, Bas." Joanne said, even more angry now at my attitude. "Your attitude is getting you into trouble. I am about a half inch from pounding your bare butt into oblivion. I had thought about three swats with the paddle for each of the phone calls you ignored. Then I thought if you showed the proper attitude I would let you off. But you are not showing the least bit of regret. Your butt is going to pay the price..DEARLY."

"Bas, we explained why the notary stamps were already in place." Robin said. "We wanted to save you from too much embarrassment signing in front of others. Your new position would have been kept out of the pubic eye. We would have kept it between us. I'm sure you don't want your new status to become public knowledge."

"But you did not care about my embarrassment last weekend when you wanted to me to submit to a spanking when I did not ask your permission to hunt with Derek. As soon as I got home you demanded I strip naked and bend over your lap. How is that not embarrassing?" I said. "I also noticed you did not even mention how many swats you expected me to take. I thought about that a lot this week. Just how long were you going to beat my ass? I'm curious."

"Until you learned your lesson." Robin said. "And I always spank on a bare butt. Just like we intend to do today for not telling us you were going somewhere. And you are probably going to get another one later for whatever bonehead business deal you did. But the punishment last Saturday would have been between us. I've already made it clear, you have no right to privacy as far as I am concerned. And that extends to Joanne. Yes, we knew you would be embarrassed at first with her seeing you naked. But that is going to a frequent event from now on. Your nudity will not be an issue soon. How often your bottom gets blistered over our one of our laps will be your concern. That and doing your very best to avoid it."

"So you were going to beat my ass until you broke me." I said, surprisingly calmly. I hoped I was not over-playing my hand with my statements and calm demeanor.

"Not BREAK you!" Joanne snapped. "Just until you learned your lesson and you agreed to obey us. And agreed to sign those papers of course. We were being nice and agreed to give you the week to read the documents and think about it and we'd talk today. Yet you went out and screwed up again. Now where are those documents? We need you to sign them. We don't want to waste any more time." I told them I got rid of them. "You WHAT?" Joanne asked, angrily.

"We'll just have to get Dad to print up some more." Robin said. "We'll go over there later and Bas can sign."

"I'm not going to sign them." I said. "I don't want to enter that alternative program to conservatorship thing or whatever it is called."

"Oh, yes you will." Joanne said. "One of two things is going to happen today. Robin will call her Dad for the program documents. Or I call him to start the paperwork for me to take over as your guardian. And if I do that, you will lose your guns. So no more hunting. I might even take your car. Instead of the three years in the program, you will start with five in the conservatorship. And anytime you even think about disobeying either of us, your butt will be paddled."

"How is that different from slavery?" I asked. "You expect me to give you fucking total control!"

"It's not slavery. We can't sell you." Joanne said. "But yes. We WILL control you."

"The program is worse in some ways." I said. "In a conservatorship at least there is some oversight. Legal, medical and all that. I could at least appeal. I read up on it. With the program I just turn my ass over to you with no controls. Is that the way you understand it?"

"Pretty much. They are both for your own good. The program is far easier and faster to get going. It just needs you to acknowledge you need supervision." Joanne said. "And are giving up your rights voluntarily."

"You are talking more than giving me advice on what I should do. And helping me take care of my affairs." I said. "You want me to turn over full control of my life and are pressuring me to do it."

"We need to pressure you, Bas." Joanne said. ' Your refusing to recognize you need us to take control is part of your problem. Now you are just being stubborn. And believe me, you not going along with what we have decided is best for you will result in punishment."

Robin said, "I thought you had agreed to the idea of my being in charge of you. You even put it in writing."

"You are the one who pushed me recite a mantra giving you power. And while we were in bed, naked." I said

'Those lines were a punishment for supposedly showing you disrespect. Did you tell Joanne what I did that was so disrespectful? Tell her." Robin related the incident. Both girls began giggling.

"Oh poor baby! Robin didn't play with your cock but wanted you to lick her hoo hah. And you got mad." Joanne giggled. "You might have to write some similar lines for us later. But you will be sitting on a sore red butt. You still agreed to submitting to Robin and me."

"I was off balance. I'd agreed she could live here and with her hopping in my bed, I was thinking more about the sex than what I'd give up. Plus I was worried about my finances at the time." I said."I've thought about it a lot since then. It seems more like a full service indenture or even slavery." I said. "You expect to control everything I do. And punish me when you disagree with my decisions."

"That is correct. Like I explained already, I will use a carrot and a stick thing." Robin said. "If you are a bad boy, I will blister your butt. And believe me you will think twice about disobeying me again. Behave and do what I say and you will get a reward. I'm thinking of locking up your stuff in a chastity cage. When you are good, I'll take it off and we'll play around a bit or I'll let you masturbate. I will decide what we do and when. You will obey. And it WILL happen one way or the other. My Dad says he has a great case for Joanne to completely take over. Make it easy on yourself. Sign the contracts and we skip court and all the publicity."

"You guys are trying force me to enter the program.." I said. "I do not want it nor do I need it."

"Yes. You do, Bas." Joanne said. " I'm sorry. But you need it and if we have to force your hand, so be it. Now, I'll make you a deal. If you tell me right now you will sign without any argument when we get new papers prepared, we will let you off the spanking you have earned today. Otherwise we will both paddle your butt until you cannot sit for a week. It is inevitable you will be under our control. Give up. Make it easy on us and yourself." I suggested we had spent enough time in here and needed to go out to join the others. I turned abruptly and walked out the door. I did not have a chance to stop the recording.

Derek and Wanda were sitting in armchairs in my living room. My three new slaves were sitting on the sofa. Lenore sat on the loveseat. "Sorry for leaving y'all alone so long." I said. "I had an intense discussion with my daughter and Robin."

"Carol? Rene? What are you doing here?" Robin asked, suddenly. She gasped when they turned and she saw their silver collars.

"What the Hell is going on?" Joanne asked, looking at the three slaves dressed in the scrubs Derek had provided.

"Oh, they are that investment I mentioned." I said. "I went to a slave sale and bought a few girls." I offered casually, like I had said I stopped off for a six pack of beer.

"But you can't own slaves, Bas." Joanne said, trying to recover.

"The state says I can." I said, trying hard to not laugh. "Took the exam, passed the evaluation. And have a slave owner's license as a result. Now I own slaves. Seems to be proof of competency to me."

"Carol, Rene, please enlighten Robin and Joanne what you did to get enslaved. I'm going to get myself a beer." I said. "Anybody else want one?" Derek grinned and said he and Wanda could each use one. I even invited the three slaves to imbibe. Wide-eyed at the offer, they all accepted. Lenore stood to follow me into the kitchen. Once out of sight, I pushed the icon to stop the recording.

"Did it go well?" she asked. I told her I would let her listen to the recording later. I was not sure, but I thought things were going well so far. It was going to get a lot more intense later.

When we returned, Carol and Rene had just finished their story. I handed out the beers. "But where did you get the money to buy them?" Joanne asked.

I pointed at Derek. "Bas has decided to join me in business." Derek announced. "He is rewriting the programs for my wind turbine business. Well not just mine, Sarah, and a few others are also involved. Anyway, Bas earned a sign on bonus and invested part of it." Joanne stared at me.

Robin knew I was doing some programming this past week but I had not told her what it was. "I am also thinking I can adapt my search program for Lenore and them to use. She was telling me how they worked their case studies. I think my basic program might be better for them once I tweak it and make it fit their needs. You know, make it a little more user friendly. I like it the way it is but then I am used to the format." Wanda was obviously surprised. This was the first she had heard of it. I shrugged and grinned. "That'll have to wait until after I finish my work on the turbine programs of course."

"Well, Wanda and I have to go." Derek said as they finished their beers. "You are going to be there in the morning, right Bas?" I nodded and told him to count on all of us to be there. "Great! I've already called the girls and told them to start working on a party after we do the meat packing. They've done it before. See you at nine or so or whenever you get the energy after Lenore has her way with you all night." he added, laughing. Wanda giggled. I walked them out. "Seriously, take care of her. We'll see you in the morning. Good luck with your other problem. Call if you need help. I'll brief Lou when we get home." he said in a lower voice. Wanda gave me a big hug.

Back inside, Robin and Joanne were talking to the three slaves. I heard snippets of the conversation. They basically told the story of this morning's activities from the slaves' perspective..

"Okay, first things first." I said, calling for their attention. "I am guessing you three have not eaten in a while." Rene and Carol said their last meal was last night. Sonya said she had a bowl of slave chow that morning. She had tried to refuse it and got two stripes on her butt as a result. All three slaves made comments about how disgusting slave chow was."Well I did not plan for a meal. So we'll get that started."

"Sir, I mean, Bas." Sonya said. "I am a decent cook. You'll have to tell me how you like your food spiced and what you'd want of course." I smiled and said I was thinking the easiest thing would be to pull some frozen ground venison and make spaghetti sauce. I took her to the kitchen and showed her where everything was. When she got to see the contents of the pantry, she said."Wow, looks like a grocery store in there."

"Put the other girls to work. Cutting up what you need etc." she nodded and agreed.

"May we put on regular clothes, sir?" Rene asked. I told her no. And for asking again when I told them already, she could take off what she was wearing. "If you other two want show some solidarity and make Rene feel better about being nude you can strip as well. Otherwise, she will be the only one naked and she will stay nude until further notice. That will be at least until you are all showered. You have all been sweating and after being felt up at the sale, I know you need to bathe. You will do so before you get dressed in fresh clothes." I said. Rene began to beg and say she was sorry. "You have been naked all morning and in front of a large group of people. Being nude here should be no big deal." Tearfully, she stripped. Neither Sonya nor Carol chose to join her.

"Sonya, after you get the sauce going, one of you start some laundry. At the very least, wash the scrubs so we can take them back to Derek in the morning. You also all have dirty clothes bagged up. You might want to sort it and start them washing. If you want, you can wait until we get a laundry pen so you can tell whose clothes are whose. Then get the girls showered. After all that you can get dressed. There should be fresh towels in the bathroom. If not, look in the hall linen closet." I said. "

"Yes, sir!" Sonya said. "We'll get it done. Any preference on the sauce?"

"I don't like it sweet like some do, but other than that it is up to you. Make it thick and good and enough to fill the seven of us. Let it simmer while you get the other stuff done. Put these other two girls to work as you need. Don't disturb us." She smiled and said she would take care of things.

"Let's go back to my bedroom to continue our talk." I said to Robin and Joanne. Lenore followed me to my bedroom. Robin and Joanne looked uneasy. "We''ll be there in a few minutes." Joanne said. I knew they wanted a few minutes in private to revise their plan.

Sure enough, they had regained a little of their former confidence when they entered my room ten minutes later. I suspected some if it was bluff. "Let's resume our earlier conversation." I said.

"There is nothing much to say, Bas." Joanne said. "Lenore, since Bas has invited you to join us I am guessing he has brought you up to speed about his dilemma. Bas, It appears I am going to have Mr Atwell file for me to take over as your guardian unless you change your mind to sign to enter the program. I will be taking over either way and will probably sell those girls you just bought. Of course Robin may decide she wants to keep her former roommates but the aggravation could be a problem and interfere with her studying. Supervising you is going to keep her plenty busy."

Joanne offered, "It appears you are set up to make a little more money, Bas. You know full well that will not help you in the long run. You will still be broke. Before long you will be needing more and more money because you have no self discipline. You need me to instill that."

"You keep calling me Bas, instead of Dad or Daddy like you have for the past fifteen years or better we have known each other. I adopted you." I said. " I am curious where you got that idea. Which of you decided to have you address me by name?"

"I well, we decided that in light of our new relationship where I am in charge, it is more fitting I call you by name." Joanne explained. "I am assuming the dominant, parental role. But I probably won't have you call me Ma'am except after a punishment. It will feel natural to address me formally when your butt is throbbing and you are crying."

"I call my father, Gary." Robin stated. "It just helps confirm our relative roles."

"Have you decided you don't want to be my daughter any more? Of course you are still your mother's but if you are not my daughter, you will not be my heir. Do we need to look at my 'un-adopting' you or whatever the legal word is?" I asked.

"No, you are still my Dad. But like I just said, I think if I am in charge, I should call you by your name." Joanne stated.

"Here is one of my concerns other than the punishment issue." I said. "Why is Gary Atwell so hot to get me into the program and his daughter be the one in charge? I wonder if it is a play to get control of my money." Both girls seemed surprised I would even consider the possibility.

"Bas, you don't have that much money to control." Joanne said. Robin said she was under the impression a trust controlled the bulk of my assets.

"Yes it does. The bulk." I said. " I get a decent allowance that would be a really good paycheck for most people. Neither of you knew about the slaves when you pushed me so hard to sign the papers nor the income from my new job at Robichaud Energy. Now I am under contract so even with a conservatorship I would probably be obligated to honor that contract."

"Of course we would let you do that, Bas" Robin said.

"But you would control ALL that money." I said. Both girls nodded and said 'of course". "One of the points of the contract you presented me was the program would be for three years. And then would automatically renew unless you released me WITH OR WITHOUT my agreement. I would have no say in the matter. Isn't that what you explained to me the other day?"

"Yes, we did." Robin said. "And I told you even if one of us decide to let you go you could always request to stay under the other's supervision."

I said, "Yeah, after three years of indoctrination like you described earlier. I've read articles about slave mentality over time. I don't see this as being much different. You would even control who I was around socially or if I was kept sequestered. Plus I would be nicely set up for full involuntary conservatorship at that point."

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,295 Followers