Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 06

Story Info
Bas continues to regain control.
11.2k words
4.81
5.5k
7

Part 7 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,295 Followers

I woke up the next morning and stared at the ceiling as I reflected on my good fortune. Only a week ago I had been seriously fretting my freedom was short lived. My freedom to enjoy my favorite activities was about to be nipped in the bud and if I stepped out of line I would pay physically by corporal punishment. I felt lost, unable to do anything about it. Being ineffectual is one of the worst feelings in the world.

This morning I was the man on top figuratively. Not to be confused with my physical position relative to the woman now laying next to me who had been on top then under me and and in a variety of other positions as she rocked my boat, sexually and emotionally. What the beauty really saw in me I had no idea. I might be obtuse at times, but I was sure her feelings were genuine.

I was not only sexually enthralled, I was falling in love. Maybe I had fallen. All I knew was that at this moment I was content. The alarm had not gone off yet. I turned to my side and sniffed the woman. I may be strange, (well I am), but I think sexual attraction is based as much on the sense of smell as it is on a visual input. You might want to get close to a potential sexual partner based on appearance, but smell takes over after that.

Hence the term 'sexual chemistry'. One person would just smell or even taste appealing while another might not. Much of taste is actually smell when you look at it. Taste is limited to sweet, sour, salty, bitter, and savory. Smell evokes memories and deep rooted desires. Lenore's smell just felt 'right'. I wanted her. I wanted her in every way possible. I had not felt like this since I lost my late wife Christine. I had not had much physical contact with other women before her or since, and none had the effect on me Lenore had. I sniffed her again.

"Checking to see if I have bad breath before you kiss me?" she asked, opening her eyes. I smiled and said no, just taking in her fragrance. "Well you sure took in my fragrance last night. And made it stronger. I can't believe how wet you made me between your tongue and your cock. That was wonderful. Do you wanna shower before we fuck again? I really do need to brush my teeth. I can feel the fuzz growing in my mouth." I laughed and kissed her on the cheek. We padded to the bathroom just off my bedroom. She sat on the toilet and peed while I stood there gaping. She giggled. "I used to be self conscious about peeing in front of anybody. I'd get terribly embarrassed just being seen in my underwear let alone fully nude." she offered. She wiped and stood up. I took my turn to relieve my bladder. "I'm wet. Some of that is what you left inside me but most of it is my wanting you again. I hope your pecker is standing tall when you get back to the bed. Otherwise you are gonna have to wash that thing before I suck it to get it hard. Sorry, but stale cum and dried pussy juice is not something I want to taste." I almost laughed.

To be honest I had a hard time urinating. My erection stood tall and hard. It only wilted a little as I quickly brushed my teeth. This time we did not get into some wild position. She simply spread her thighs and held out her arms for me as I approached the bed. She came quickly. So quickly that I would have thought she was faking it had I not felt the intense rhythmic contractions as she orgasmed. A minute or two later and two more of those sets of contractions had me squirting inside her. I rolled over onto my back breathing hard. After a few seconds she flopped over on top of me. Kissing me she said, "Damn, that was great. I'm so glad we got together." I could not have said it any more succinctly. Seriously, I would have trouble expressing my thoughts at all right now. I grabbed her in a hug and kissed her. Otherwise, I might have started crying, such were the feelings welling up inside me for this woman.

I know. Men are not supposed to get lost in their emotions. They are supposed to get their rocks off, lay back to rest for a few minutes and do it again. I had read that. Over the years I had researched how to make a woman orgasm. My late wife Christine laughed when I told her I had researched ways to get her off.. She told me to relax and just do what felt natural. That was the best advise I had ever encountered despite all my reading. Now it worked for me again.

Lenore and I washed each other in the shower. As we got dressed, she told me to go start the coffee and breakfast and she would wake the others. I had prepared the coffee pot the night before. As I pushed the button to start it brewing, I heard Lenore banging on doors and yelling for them to get up.

I was surprised to see my three new slaves arrive wearing only t-shirts and panties. "Lenore told us to get our butts in here like we were." Sonya said. "Glad we decided to not sleep nude." she giggled. I told her I would not have minded one bit. I liked the view I had as well. The other two girls, Rene and Carol blushed. I knew all three were thinking I could have them nude in an instant."What do you want us to do to help?" Sonya asked. I told her I was not going to make hashbrowns unless they wanted them and would do the work of chopping the potatoes and onions. I already had the grits started. We'd have venison patties and eggs however each person wanted.

Joanne slumped in followed by Robin. They were dressed in cotton shorts and t-shirts. I suspected they had laid out clothing ready to put on at short notice. "It's early Daddy," Joanne said sleepily. I smiled to myself; she had forgotten her decision to address me by my name.

"Yes it is. Now everybody get dressed and back here quickly. You can brush your teeth after breakfast. I'll have the meat done and you can tell me how you want your eggs. GO!" I ordered. I looked at Lenore who stood smiling.

"I love to see you taking charge, Bas." she said."This is your house. Your rules." She stood to one side and watched me cook the patties. When the others returned I asked them how they wanted their eggs cooked.

"Really?" asked Carol. "We get to decide?" I nodded and asked what she expected. "To be truthful I thought you were going to put whatever you cooked in front of us and say eat it or don't."

"Alright, when I make your eggs the way you want them, eat it or don't." I said. "But if you waste my food either your butt will pay or I will save it for your next meal or both." She laughed, thinking I was joking. I don't think she would have been so happy to know I was half serious. I hated to waste food.

As we all ate, I told them that after breakfast I wanted them to get their teeth brushed and get ready to leave. I wanted to be at the Hacienda by eight forty five at the latest. Joanne said. "Daddy, Robin and I have decided we want to stay here. We have things to do. Y'all go ahead and have fun."

"Nope. You two get your butts in gear. We are ALL going." I said. Both Robin and Joanne stared at me. I could tell they were wondering if they should attempt to confront me in front of the new slaves. I might react strongly or might get embarrassed and back down. I could see them trying to anticipate. It was a game of poker. They chose to not call my bluff. They were ready along with the others.

Once at Derek's I announced our presence. "Derek where do you want me and my girls?" He grinned. He offered us all coffee and introduced me to John Dubois' two sons, J.R. and Kurt. Kurt looked at me strangely.

"You are Bastien Landry, aren't you?" he asked, in awe. I nodded. "Dad said a guy named Bas was coming out here to hunt too. He NEVER said it was you!" Kurt said. I could tell John was puzzled. I told the young man I liked to shoot but I had never hunted before a week or so ago when Derek invited me. "Dad, Bas here is a computer guru! He invented Megatalk or rather the programs that started it!" It turned out Kurt was in college studying computer science. He wanted to get into cyber security.

We got started to work. John and I began to skin the carcasses while others sanitized the equipment. Derek directed the activities. With the abundance of help today it took only three hours for us butcher and pack five animals. All the ribs were cut into suitable lengths and taken to the smoker. One of the girls came out of the house with beers. She handed one to John, Derek and me and then looked at J.R. and Kurt and asked them for ID. Their mouths dropped open making Derek and John burst out laughing. The girl handed them a beer each and went back inside, chuckling.

I heard a loud buzz. I realized it was the gate alarm. "Must be the wife and daughter." John said. "I let her sleep in on Sundays. It is the only day she takes off work regularly." Derek told me Rachael Dubois ran the parish slave induction center. I had encountered her name when I did my online search for information concerning the slave trade.

"Derek asked me to bring you these." she said when we were introduced. She handed me a pair of flash drives. "These contain my lectures from my slave camp. I like to think they give a pretty good introduction into slavery. I included a few talks I have presented for owners." Derek had already explained what slave camp was.

Judicial slaves that were bound for public auction go from the court house where they are collared directly to the induction center to await being sold. While there they are given a basic indoctrination of their new status in society. Slaves who are given to their victims as restitution skip the process. Some might become problems, still thinking they should have basic civic rights which they lost once collared. As Rachael would tell them, they lost not only their civil rights but most human rights. Slave camp was a way for those other slaves to be indoctrinated. Derek had sent several of his slaves to slave camp. It was not free but Derek said well worth the expense in some cases. He felt it better to redeem a slave than just sell it. I planned to have my three slaves watch the videos. That might be enough to forgo them attending slave camp themselves.

Kurt wanted to ask me a few things about computers and the industry as I saw it. John told him to leave me in peace. I assured him that it was no problem. I was certainly not an expert about it as a career field. I told Kurt I had been away from the industry itself for several years, but I think cyber security would be a good field. John came up after and thanked me for being so nice to his son. That surprised me. Derek told me, that to Kurt, I was a celebrity. I got a genuine laugh out of that. I was thrilled to have friends.

Lou approached me quietly and asked for a few minutes of my time in private. We walked towards the woods where nobody could overhear. "I heard from Derek and Wanda you had a little run-in with your daughter yesterday. Lenore tells me you recorded it." I nodded. "Well, there are several things going on but I do not want to discuss any of them here. Can we meet tomorrow or Tuesday in my office to discuss them?" I agreed. She asked me if I might be willing to give her a copy of the recordings of my encounter with the girls." I thought for a minute and asked her if she needed the whole thing as some of it was personal and I paddled both Robin and Joanne."I've seen girls being paddled. I won't let anything showing personal activities go any further if they are not pertinent to the case." Case? "Yes, we are looking into some possible criminal activity. We aren't sure what is going on yet. But we are sniffing around."

I was puzzled. I knew she was a private practice lawyer. Why was she investigating? I wanted to know why she was involved. "I'll tell you when we meet later in the week." Lou answered. 'Until we actually get things going, only a few of us are involved. And we are keeping it to ourselves."

"If it pertains to me, Lou, I'd like to be kept in the loop." I said. She assured me I would be brought up to speed as soon as possible. Then she told me not even Derek knew about this yet. "If you can come by my office some time tomorrow, I can bring you up to speed. How open is your schedule?"

I gave her my standard answer. "I'm retired. I'm always available. I don't plan more than a day in advance." I said with a grin. "Actually I have a few things to do like get the new girls' cell phones added to my account. Plus I want to make sure my new freezer will be delivered this week. You know, critical, life threatening business." She laughed. We made our way back to the house. Food was ready to be served.

I asked Caroline to have a talk with Rene and Carol about navigating around campus wearing a slave collar. How she dealt with problems. We called them over and she told them to not go anywhere where they were alone. Never get isolated. She goes to her office and to class. Maybe the library or the student union. But only when there are numbers of other students around. She gave them a quick class in situational awareness and said she had only one instance where a couple guys thought it okay to hit on her thinking being a slave, she could not refuse them. Derek, Lou and Sarah were all contacted when she activated the alert feature on her collar. She hit it and all three located her with the GPS function of the collar. They called campus security who arrived on the scene within minutes. The guys all claimed they meant no harm but an incident report was filed anyway. The guys gave her a wide berth after that. Word got around campus to leave the student slaves alone. They were there to get an education.

I made a note to make sure I had campus security in my contact list for easy access. I knew from Derek, I could put limited access to the girls' collars on their phones. They could check their charge status, and each other's locations. They were denied the shock feature of course. I decided to include Lenore and Robin to the limited access. To make sure it would work, I downloaded the app on both their phones and checked. Robin asked about the shock and I told her that was a feature reserved for somebody with a slave owner/handler's permit. She frowned but nodded. I suspected she would have loved to have that power over her former roommates. I also conjectured she had a bit of a sadistic streak. Her trying to beat my butt was not just discipline to keep me in line.

"We have a mother/daughter pair who got enslaved for violating that law." Lou reported. "Kat was the owner, but her mother, Lisa, downloaded the app and used it to abuse her daughter's slave. She had no license. And did not know the restrictions on slave use versus abuse. She got enslaved for wrongly using the app and abusing a slave. Kat got enslaved for letting her. There were other charges of course but that started it."

All three of my new slaves got along well with Derek's girls, and asked many questions about how they adapted to slavery. The consensus was wisecracks about how they had no choice and as soon as they accepted that, life got easier. They also said their life at the Hacienda was tough but fair. They had all read accounts on the internet and heard stories how slaves elsewhere were used and abused. Not that their life was all roses. That brought up the subject of weekend parties with a group of business women.

Local business women got together a few times a month to socialize and party. Those with slaves would bring them. The slaves were pooled and available to all the free women for use. Carol asked what they had to do. One of the girls offered, "Well, let me put it this way. When we got home, sitting was very uncomfortable. I'm not talking just from being spanked and that was often. Some of those women get off on tears."

Another girl whose name I did not know said, "All three of our holes were used vigorously and often the whole weekend. We did everything you can imagine women could do with each other plus some you might not. Our entire bodies were sore afterwards."

"Sounds like you miss going to those parties, girls." Sarah said, overhearing the conversation. "Lou and I are often asked when we are going to attend one of the garden parties. They miss seeing our fleur de lis tats." That comment received a chorus of denials from the girls. None seemed keen to ever go to another one of those parties.

I had seen the ornate tattoo on Lenore's right buttock but had no idea of its significance. I just thought she had it applied as some kind of kinky dare. I thought it very pretty. The tattoo, not just the canvas which was lovely. Now I would have to ask her about it.

"Daddy, we really need to go soon." Joanne said politely. "I have to make the drive home and both Robin and I have studying to do." I told her Rene and Carol had to study also, so we would leave when Lenore was ready. I thought my answer made it obvious that I was not concerned with how the slaves felt. And right now I was lumping Robin and Joanne into the 'I don't care what you want' category." I think Robin caught on as her eyes widened slightly. She did not say a word though, which both surprised me and made me suspicious.

I waited fifteen minutes before stepping over to where Lenore and Wanda were engaged in conversation to ask Lenore when she might be ready. "Wanda was just telling me about last night. She called that woman, Gloria, who sold you Sonya. Her husband was bitching about his collar buzzing. He cussed at her and called her a bitch for not caring. She shocked him when he refused to bend over for a couple swats. She told Wanda she felt a little bad about that after she found out what was going on. But she was not about to apologize to the asshole. She took him and bought him a charger." They both laughed. "She is going to be a client. She needs help with the work up for his slave estate but she is also wondering if maybe he was hiding money or something too. She does not trust him right now to even get the mail from the mailbox.'

We thanked everybody for a good time and said goodbye. I winked at Lou who smiled. Robin beat us home by a good margin. I suggested Rene and Carol get some studying done and told them I was willing to go to the campus and talk with their professors and explain their recent absence. They needed to let me know. Derek had done something similar with both instructors and employers. Then I thought better about that and told Robin to do it. She was surprised. "I told you, if you live here, you need to contribute to the household. This is your first task." She nodded.

"Sonya, you obviously will not be going back to your old job. We will have to think about our options. For now you will stay home." I said.

Sonya was the first up and out of bed the next morning. She had pressed the start button on the coffee pot to get it going. "Bas. I'm sorry but I did not think to get meat out of the freezer." I told her we did not need meat at every meal and I was not about to saddle her as the cook. I was trying to think about how we could get food going daily. The household logistics were already getting complicated. In the past I had only to worry about three of us at most. Many times, a smoothie was a full breakfast. And often coffee was all I had. I imagined how much more complicated it was at the Hacienda.

"I've only just taken care of myself." Sonya admitted. "I like to cook, but only made meals for me and maybe one or two others." As it turned out, a pile of scrambled eggs and pancakes made the others happy. I personally did not care for pancakes, but had the makings on hand for Robin and Joanne.

I pulled out a roast to thaw for supper. I told the others they would have to contribute to the work. "We are gonna follow the hacienda. We will have assigned tasks for meal preparation and all the other duties around here. I hope everybody understands." I said benignly. I knew I would be spanking some ass if things did not go well. Only Lenore was exempt. I said as much when we sat down. Robin audibly sucked in a breath. I caught her eye but did not say anything. Neither did she. Was she accepting my position as boss or plotting against me?

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,295 Followers