All Comments on 'Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 06'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
tizwickytizwickyover 2 years ago

I think that Gary Attwell is the key to finding out about a lot of shady going’s on.

PatientDomPatientDomover 2 years ago

Have to consider in the next few chapters, 1, 2 or even 3 free people may be wearing collar, and sporting glowing asses. There will probably be a twist or two in the tail, but those enslavements are heading down the track towards those involved. Keep going, your stories build on characters and are so enjoyable to read.

Vintage_DMVintage_DMover 2 years ago

Well, well, well. The next three or four or more chapters are going to spin. The question is who going to fall with Gary Attwell? The two girls, yeah. But who else? Characters we haven't met yet? Or someone from the distant past? The author is does an excellent job of reaching into the gumbo pot and pulling out the unexpected.

I'm looking forward to the next several chapters.

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Great chapter and well written as usual. Gary is definitely running some kind of scam and I'm sure will be found out. I just can't image why people would tempt the law when slavery is were you might end up. I guess it's just human nature to push the limits and take your chances. Sort of like what the girls are doing rite know trying to still corner Bas. I like that Lenore and Bas have hooked up knowing her past and her understanding of his limitations. I think she is going to have to push Bas into enforcing his slave master role. I know it's only been a day but he really needs to enforce that the way Derek did. I mean he has three relatively young women under his care and he can't neglect that. Young horny people on campus could get into all kinds of trouble and he needs to be aware of that and not just the predators. If he's taken care of business at home they hopefully wont stray.

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
Outstanding Entertainment - 5 Plus Stars

Thank you for your wonderful writing and this entertaining story. I great new story with new interesting characters with a nice overlap from your top rated Slave Camp series. Perfectly written and so many details that allow us to feel what is going on. Thank you as always for your time and hard work to produce this series. Cheers

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years agoAuthor

I was out of the country for over a week on a cruise. Got back only to have the next chapter rejected by the moderators. I'll explain that after it is published.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Gamblnluck writing what Gamblnluck writes best. Revenge fantasy. Great stuff.

LeifsonLeifsonover 1 year ago

INAL, but know a fair amount about the ways programs can be protected. Short version, you should substitute "patent" for "copyright" when Lou says "Adapt it to make it user friendly but keep it to yourself until we can copyright it.".

The longer explanation - copyright (as of 1976) happens automatically, no registration is needed (though there are still some rare situations where officially registering a copyright might be useful). Also copyright probably wouldn't protect Bas's search engine (useful for source code, but not functionality of the program). Here is where I mention copyright law is very complex, most people say only tax code is more complicated).

A patent on the other hand, is pretty obviously what you meant. Exposing inventions can result in losing patent (pretty much what Lou is saying). And patents can provide the type of functionality the story is talking about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES