Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned. "I'll bet you'll have girls coming out of the woodwork trying to be with you. But no matter what, your first duty is to take care of Marianne."

"She will stay over at my house, right?" He asked. I told him no. He looked shocked.

"I have a few reasons for that." I said. "I have not thought it all out yet. But the first thing is she needs to learn she is a slave and has to behave like one." I explained what had happened after we got home and why I reacted the way I had. "She needs a dose of humility."

We arrived at our destination, the Slave Shop. Recognizing me, the owner greeted me with a handshake and a smile. I introduced Richard. "Does our deal I'd get a thirty percent discount on my next purchase still stand?" He said of course it did. "Well I want three of those female chastity belts." I said. I knew they were expensive. My discount would give me one almost free. "It seems my girls just keep getting into trouble. The two I brought in here have messed up enough, they will be locked up for another week." I said. I told him my rule that if a girl got paddled more than two swats, she'd be locked in one for a week. I shrugged and added if I decided a girl deserved the paddle, I'd give more than a few anyway.

"Oh, damn. That is too funny. I am gonna use that as a selling idea." he said. "Added punishment of not being able to play with her hot pussy after getting her butt warmed. You can always unlock the slave to serve you. That is how male slaves are used anyway. I sell ten cock cages to every female belt. Plus the female belts are harder to maintain. I mean a period is a pain for everybody. And most people around here have no idea what a bidet is. Taking a crap can be messy especially if the belt is not adjusted properly." I shrugged. Neither Joanne nor Robin had complained about that yet.

"So do I get a key to Marianne's belt?" Richard asked when we left. I shook my head. "You mean I have to ask you if I can have sex with my girlfriend?"

"Nope. You have to ask me to have sex with MY slave. " I said grinning. I was amusing myself at his expense. he knew that and frowned. "You will get rewarded for getting good grades and doing your part to make sure things run smoothly around the household. That means BOTH houses." I said. "Don't worry. I'll keep your Mom out of the equation. She'll never know unless you are dumb enough to bring her in. This is between us." Richard now bore a smile as he understood.

He wanted to make it clear I would not use Marianne sexually. "Richard, I got enough problem trying to handle the rest of the women. Now don't get me wrong. You might come over and find her nude. If she gets in trouble her clothes are the first things she will lose. She might have something else going. But I'm not gonna have sex with her. That means even a blowjob. And you do not fuck with my other women. Okay?" He grinned and accepted my terms. How could he not? I thought. I would have killed for the same deal when I was in high school. Talk about nerds. Between my autism and my general demeanor, I was the definition of geek.

"We are gonna lock one of these belts on Marianne when we get home. She might try to manipulate you to get the key. After a few days of not being able to touch herself I would bet on it." I said. "You are her new boss. I'll be the boss's boss." I laughed. He grinned in response.

"Other than training her to behave, why can't she live with Mom and me?" he asked. I asked him about his spanking Brenda at the Atwell's house. He was shocked his Mom had told me. Then I asked him about him and Marianne searching Brenda's room for contraband. "That was Marianne's idea. She said it was part of the program."

"And that is why she is not going to live at your house. Marianne is a master manipulator. I told you what the women the Atwell's abused said." He got the idea. or so he said. He might not have believed all of it. "Well, your mother is genuinely upset. She allowed Marianne to move in partly as a favor to me. Plus neither of us wanted her on the street. But I'm sure she'd beat Marianne's ass in a heartbeat if she had the chance and right now Marianne cannot take another spanking." I laughed. I was thinking she would if she messes up again. I'd put welts on top of her bruises if she deserved it. I had already explained to Richard my philosophy but decided I should again.

"Remember, Richard. We have eight slaves and four free people living between the two houses. We need rules to maintain peace. Plus the rules the slaves have to follow have to be fair for all of them." He agreed.

Marianne grumbled, winced, and generally protested as Richard and I fitted a chastity belt over her crotch. She was very careful to not get too verbal with me. I know she was embarrassed to have me touch her and look straight at her vagina. As I did, I made a point to rub a finger up and down through her folds. I pointed out her being wet and asked if it was from arousal or embarrassment. My doing it in front of Richard was doubly humiliating for her. She was used to controlling him with the trade or offer for sex. I told her to talk to her sister for pointers on how to pee with the cage. She glared at me but kept her mouth shut. I winked at Richard who noticed her facial expression. "Wow!" he said after we walked outside, "She is angry at you! I mean spitting pissed. I have not seen that face for weeks. And it was not directed at me then either. I'm glad she managed to control her mouth." I nodded. She knew better.

We each had a beer as we walked and talked. Both of us knew he was underage, but he lived in my extended household so I allowed it. He smiled and accepted my offer. I wondered if I was back as the main male figure in his life.

"Yeah, let her be pissed. You can tell her later I am protecting her ass in the long run. Short run, she better learn my rules count. And I will do what I want." I said.

That night at supper, all twelve of the people who lived on my property shared a meal for the first time. Sonya worked with Beth and Charlene to make some very good dishes. I'd walked in and out of the kitchen several times and noted Charlene had no idea how to cook but she could follow directions.

"Do you want a beta taster to give you an opinion on how you are doing with the food?" I asked one time.

"Go away, Bas." Sonya ordered, with a smile. "If you don't like one of my dishes, you don't have to eat it." I walked away, chuckling.

"Holy Shit, girl!" Beth breathed." I can't believe you said that to him! He beat Marianne's butt earlier for talking back."

Sonya told her it is all 'in the delivery'. "Bas is a nice guy. You can tease him and he will tease back. But do it with respect." I was out of earshot before I heard more.

That night at dinner, I decided to address the group. "Okay, our group has grown substantially. We have some eight slaves and four free people living here on the grounds. Now I say grounds. Brenda's house is a separate domicile. I have not had the chance to ask her if she wants to join the group or if she wants to help me house you women. I will at some point. Brenda, we talked about a few of our issues but not something like this. Hear me out and we can talk in private before you make a decision." She nodded and winked. I wondered if she had been thinking about all the dynamics already.

"One of the first things we need to consider is how to house everybody. I have two, no three, who as of tonight will be sleeping on the pullout sofa in my living room. I have three in another bedroom. That is going to change when I get the garage conversion done. Plus I know there are some relationships between the individuals: some familial and some created." I said. "These bed partners may change. Not that I am trying to disrupt relationships. I am merely trying to get you all to accept and get used to each other. For now, in the short term, expect some shifting around. I will admit, I am not good at this relationship business. I have been taking cues from the Hacienda. Whatever they have been doing seems to work. When you meet those girls, talk to them."

"Now while I am talking about the Hacienda." I continued. "In the morning, I am going there to help butcher the two deer Lenore shot this week. More meat for our freezer. For this week ONLY, I am going to ask for volunteers to help with the work. We are all eating the meat. I'm sure you'd prefer venison over slave chow." I heard a few groans around the table. All the slaves have been fed the tasteless gruel when incarcerated. "I know some of you have final exams coming up and you need to study. Think about it and if you want to go, be up and ready in the morning by seven." I nodded at Lenore to take over.

"Okay, you just heard Bas give you a pass in the morning. Stay home if you want." Lenore said. "The rest of us will go there and contribute to the family's food supply." I glanced at her at the use of that word. "Yes I used a word not commonly used among a bunch of slaves. I used it because that is how the Hacienda works. A big family. Conflicts, Hell, even downright fights arise on occasion. But in the end, the women have to decide if they want to live as a member of the group or be sold, and go someplace else. I'm gonna make you all the same offer. Work together or ask to be sold. Think about it."

"You'd really sell us Dad, uhh Bas?" Joanne asked.

"If it came to it." I said. "If you asked me to sell you, I would. I only want girls who WANT to stay. I will handle mild disobedience in another way. As you ALL have seen, I will not hesitate to use a paddle. Today when I was at the Slave Shop the owner offered me a strap like they use at the jail for half price. I thought that was nice of him." I saw some eye rolling so I continued. I also bought three more chastity belts. One of which I already put to use. How does it feel Marianne?" Everybody knew she was wearing one. It was plain to see. She was nude other wise. She could not resist pulling at it as she walked around. She'd been having a hard time trying to keep from covering her tits and pussy. When she'd covered up in my presence I pinched and rubbed her nipples to make them stand up even more. "Guess what else I'd be fingering if it wasn't covered up and locked away?" I said, just to embarrass her more.

She blushed being called out. "Uncomfortable." she said quietly. "And embarrassing."

"Well, you all know Bas' rule that if you get paddled, you wear a belt for a week." Lenore said. "I do want to point out Bas has not used the shock feature on any collar here. He has chosen other methods to discipline. A chastity belt is just one more way to take away choice. Actually the loss of choice is the whole crux of slavery."

Joanne shook her head. "No. It's freedom. Like I've lost mine for thirty damn years." Robin nodded.

"Really?" Lenore asked. "What is freedom but the right or ability to choose. Choose where to go, what to do. Even the choice of what happens with your own body. Otherwise in many ways you have the same life you had a few weeks ago. Your life has not changed so much. Except the ability to choose to change it." Robin snorted.

"Okay. Let me ask you this. Were you taking college courses? Living in that same bedroom? Your life is almost the same as it was then except for one minor thing. You lost the right to choose. Most people don't have all that much choice anyway. What they do is react to the circumstances they encounter. They have to pay bills so they go to work. They may not feel they have the latitude to change their circumstances so they stay in the same job. If they are in a relationship, despite a minor argument they stay. They still have follow rules of the road to drive a car. Not all things are free choice."

"The big ones are." Joanne said. "And mine are restricted for thirty years. I'll be wearing this collar that long." I wondered where Lenore was going with this.

"Who says so?" Lenore said. "You are a smart girl. Haven't you been reading up on slavery laws? Know your rights? Your CHOICES?" At all the girls' puzzled expressions, she said. "The worst thing a slave has to face is the loss of hope. The light at the end of the tunnel. Yours might not be so distant if you make the right choices. The biggest choice you can make is to do what you are told. Work toward the common good."

"I'll still be a fucking slave for thirty years." Joanne said. "I'll never have a kid. I'll be fifty two before I'm free. Same with Robin only she's a year younger." Robin nodded.

"Again, You have not read slave law." Lenore said. "You could be released in half that. Fifteen years. And if you'd not CHOSEN to be stupid and had confessed to taking those jewels you might have been free in as little as seven and a half." All the girls sat up straighter to pay attention to this. "Kathy Bishop warned you that once she started the investigation into the theft of your mother's jewelry, it would go to the end. Prosecution if she had the evidence. Nothing Bas could have said at trial would have changed the outcome. You CHOSE to go that route. But as far as your overall sentence is concerned, you do have a little hope."

"A slave's owner can petition to release a slave once he or she has served half the sentence." Lenore said. "Many don't of course, because why give up a valuable commodity? But that law is on the books now. And lobbyists are trying to change that to one third of the sentence. That is based on the old parole system releasing a convict from prison. There are a couple things at play. First the owner has to decide to do it. One of the others is how often the slave has been shocked especially close to the release time. Shocks are recorded. Those collars transmit a message when they discharge. The idea is if a slave has to be shocked, they are misbehaving, which we all know could be bullshit. It could be the owner just wants to see his slave flop on the ground. But that sort of owner is not going to offer an early release anyway." Lenore smiled. "But you are all too new to slavery to worry about any of that. You haven't even adapted to being a slave, much less the return to society. Again, you have choices. Mess up and pay the price.'

"You're shitting me." Joanne said, astounded. Lenore smiled and opened her mouth and closed it. I thought she was going to say 'I'd never shit you. You are my favorite turd.' but she didn't.

"Nope. It's a possibility you can get released early. But you have to behave. I know Derek has looked at it for some of his girls. He'll probably make the offer even if some of them don't accept or if they do ask to have their collars removed, they'll stay at the Hacienda and continue to follow the house rules."

"Why would anybody even think of staying?" Sonya asked. "I mean the women at the Hacienda seem happy but would they really stay?"

"They get institutionalized. The lifestyle becomes familiar. They can't deal with the idea of being on their own. Some even feel they are part of a family and hate leaving That has been their support group. There was a news report last month of a woman who got released. She'd been the housekeeper for a woman for fifteen years. After a month of freedom she went to her former owner's home and punched her out. Not in the face, just in the belly, arms and legs. Enough to hurt but not damage. Then the former slave called 911 and turned herself in admitting she committed assault. She wanted to go back to being the woman's slave. She could have just asked the woman to let her live there, but she was so distraught living on her own she was not thinking clearly. It was a strange enough incident it made the news outlets."

"That alternative program you two tried to get Bas to sign up for was actually designed to ease a freed slave's transition back into society. The difference is a family member is supposed to be in charge and slowly let the former slave adapt to freedom. And they aren't supposed to be so domineering as ya'll professed." I glanced at Robin and Marianne who had the decency to blush. "There are charity groups who help slaves return to freedom as well."

"Releasing a slave is not automatically granted even if the owner wants to make the offer. That keeps certain criminals locked away under direct supervision. It is a new concept and not talked about a lot. Not publicly. Society in general thinks slaves should serve their sentences. " Lenore said.

"So I could be set free in two and a half years?" Marianne asked, grinning.

"Theoretically you could, but you won't." I said. At her shocked expression I replied. "That is just enough time to get you out of high school and through a college education. And that's if you don't do something stupid to get your slavery extended." I added. "Same with these two." I pointed at Rene and Carol. "They are gonna have to get through school and pay me back for their education. Prove themselves. I really don't care about the money part. But I am in a unique position in that regard. I will admit money itself is not a driving force for me. It isn't for Derek either. He wants to keep his peaceful lifestyle."

"We are growing into ours. I will probably not shock any of you unless you really push me." I said. "But I will paddle your butts. I've thought about it. Nudity and spankings will probably be my primary choices of discipline. But if that doesn't work, I may just have to get creative. Now remember, Sonya is head girl. She can do it to any of you as well. If SHE messes up, she answers to me, well, or Lenore who also has full rights to inflict punishment. Brenda has a slave owner/handler's permit and I am also giving her full rights to use or punish any of you." I heard some sharp intakes of breath. Brenda looked around grinning. Her excitement at hearing this and glance in Marianne's direction confirmed my decision to not send Marianne back to her house. Despite Richard's objections, I'm sure Brenda would spank the girl's butt, even in it's present, well beaten state. If Brenda asked, though, I would have let her have her way. At least once.

"I'm guessing that half rule dose not apply to a lifer." Beth said, morosely.

"It's not that you have a sentence that would last past your sixty fifth birthday." Lenore said. "In your case, it's that you got ten years for each of your ten counts. Even half is fifty years. Still a life time sentence."

"So no incentive to behave, no early reprieve." Beth said. "What's in it for me other than avoiding getting my ass beat to a pulp?"

"No early reprieve, certainly." Lenore said. "But how about never seeing your daughters again? Or wondering if you misbehaved enough and involved one of them so Bas decided to punish one of your daughters as well. And sold her off, maybe to one of those big slave markets?" She saw some fearful expressions around the table as the others imagined that. "Derek did something similar with Caroline. You know her. Her mother is Rhonda. They were Derek's first slaves. They had to follow his orders and had to behave. And from what Derek told us, in those early times 'he whipped some ass'. His words. He told them if either misbehaved too much, he'd sell one or likely both off and they would not see each other for many years, if ever. They decided it was better to cooperate. Caroline is now his head girl. He relies on her to help run the house just like we have Sonya."

"That's where I got the idea." I admitted. "I will tell you all if you have not figured it out already, I am taking my cues from how the Hacienda functions. Derek told me his success is due to what he calls the collective wisdom of his women. I know some of that is from his slaves as well as the free women. He had a few different motivating factors at the beginning. He had to make the whole enterprise work financially. He put the women to work and collected their paychecks. That was before he got the wind turbine enterprise up and running. I have money so some of those factors won't play a part here. But I will tell you I will not have you sit around on your butts. You WILL be active in one way or the other. If you do not have an outside job and that includes school, you will be working full time to keep things going around the property.