Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We put the meat we brought home in the third freezer. All three were now full to capacity. I was very pleased. Richard and Brenda took several pounds home with them. I went to the back room to see the furniture Lenore had ordered. It was nice. It was a lot like the other furniture we had. Joanne and Robin were busy making a late lunch for us.

Marianne seemed a little subdued. "What's the matter?" I asked. "Did the delivery crew see you naked?" She shook her head. She obviously did not want to say. Carol told her to tell me. Marianne glared at her but did not say anything. Carol rubbed the palm of her hand suggestively. Marianne took the hint.

"Rene and Carol sat out in the living room with me and studied until the delivery guys showed up. They let me go into the kitchen while the men were here." she said. I said that was nice of them. Both Rene and Carol began to giggle. I knew there was more to the story.

"Well, we made a deal. First thing, I had to do the breakfast dishes and clean the kitchen while they supervised." Marianne reported. "After the men left, I had to kiss their pussies." She blushed. Carol told her to explain and giggled. Marianne flipped her off.

"Her idea of a kiss and ours is a little different." Carol said. "She gave a little peck. We expected tongue. A NICE kiss. We insisted she do it properly. Joanne and Robin came out when she screamed when we grabbed her ass. We squeezed it and told her to do it properly. We sat on her face until she did the job right. She finally did." I had to admit I was a little aroused imagining the scene.

I looked at Robin."You went along?" Robin shrugged and said she asked her sister what she agreed to.

"When she said kiss their pussies, I told her she better keep her word and do the kiss right." Robin said. I'd learned today that slaves could be cruel or at least unsympathetic with each other. My own girls independently proved that. I looked at Beth as she listened to how her younger daughter had been treated. I asked her what she thought.

"Every one of the girls I talked to at the Hacienda said she wished you had made that woman suck you off this morning. They said it was no big deal and none of them would have minded at all, but they knew that woman would hate it." Beth offered. "They wanted her to suffer. To be punished." Lenore asked her if she'd ever licked a pussy or just been on the receiving end. Beth blushed.

"Well, you will, and soon." Lenore said. "And I will tell you now if you refuse or even argue a little, you will lick every twat here to orgasm except maybe Charlene or your daughters. And if you don't do a good job with the rest of us, you'll do them after. Just for extra practice." Beth looked like she was about to protest and quickly shut her mouth. She knew full well she had pushed vulnerable women to do things they hated just to humiliate them.

"I want to point out something. Derek's slaves are like ours." Lenore offered. I noticed her word 'ours'. "They were not around women used brutally as sex toys or pony girls Those girls think a brutal existence is normal. Yet ALL our girls also seem to think if another slave messes up, she should be thoroughly punished."

I was beginning to realize that. Women or was it only slave women, were tougher on each other than a male would be.