Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 12

Story Info
Life continues with a family of slaves.
11.4k words
4.67
8.1k
7

Part 13 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,291 Followers

Richard and Brenda were back in time for supper. Brenda came into the kitchen carrying a covered glass casserole dish that hinted of green beans and mushrooms, one of my all-time favorites. Putting the dish on the counter she went over to ask Sonya how she could help. Sonya said she had it handled and thanked her for offering. I heard a male voice laughing from the living room. I guessed Marianne had just told Richard about having to 'kiss' Rene and Carol.

Even thinking that her distress having to submit to another woman sexually was amusing would not have been good for Richard a few weeks ago. Laughing at it might have even cost him. Now he was in the driver's seat. He had listened and talked to Derek's slaves today. I'm sure he was beginning to form a different opinion of slavery. Or at least the treatment of slaves.

At dinner I asked the girls who stayed home if they got any productive studying done. Marianne shrugged but the four college students claimed they got a lot accomplished. They had finals starting mid-week and extending into the following week. After that, Christmas break would begin. Robin asked about my coming to the university to sign for the slave tuition program the state offered. I asked her if it wasn't too late for next semester. She shook her head. "It is different from regular financial aid where you have to apply early. In fact, they won't finalize it until we have a passing grade for this semester. There is a history where slaves miss class or can't study enough and they fail. So the university waits until the end of the semester to make sure we'll be successful. We already signed up for our classes next semester. We did that before we got collared."

"We're still going to let you three have only one car between you. Who drives each day depends on your class schedule. We might have to change that later, for now that is how we planned it." Lenore said. She had obviously been thinking about the details. I had not. While normally a detail man, I had not even thought about next semester. I noticed she included me in that 'we planned it'. "Marianne, you will ride to school with Richard. Your car will be alternative transportation for the household. I have bought two new cars as well. Sonya and I have been commuting together but that is inconvenient for both of us. She will have her own transportation. We'll have a car for Charlene and Beth to either run errands or if they get a job, they'll be able to get there unless they work with Sonya." Both women frowned. "You know if you don't have a job, you will have a list of tasks around here." Lenore said, warning them.

I told Sonya she had the choice of bedrooms. She could stay where she had a connecting bathroom with a roommate or sleep alone in the new bed. She said for tonight she wanted to sleep in my old office. She'd been doing some thinking about room assignments but not enough to even run it by me. That got a general reaction of increased tension around the table. "I have that spare bedroom, too, Bas." Brenda offered. I thanked her and said we had a lot of logistics to work out if we combined the two households. She grinned and winked at Lenore.

Brenda helped clean up after supper. I asked Lenore to go to my new office with me. "What was the wink and grin about?" I asked.

"I think Brenda is seriously wanting to sign up as an uncollared slave." Lenore said. "I heard her talking to Sarah and I know Ginger and Bev's names were mentioned. Maybe Bonnie's, but I'm not sure. Bas, you remember Bonnie is Wanda's daughter. She was an unofficial slave for a time too. Now she lives in town."

I set to work on the program I was revising for Darren, my electronics man. It did not take long before I was satisfied. I walked into my bedroom, to find a naked Brenda lying on the end of the bed, her face nestled between Lenore's legs. Lenore was obviously enjoying the sensations. Her hand shot down to grab Brenda's hair to hold her in place when Brenda began to get up, surprised at my entry. "Not until you finish, slut." Lenore ordered and smiled at me. I'm guessing having me watch aroused Lenore enough she came within a minute. She held Brenda's face in her pussy until she shuddered a few more times. "Okay, on your knees, legs spread, tits out, hands behind your back. Let's show Bas everything you have to offer." she ordered.

Brenda blushed as she quickly obeyed. Her slight smile told me she was excited to do so. I'd seen her in swim suits so knew she had a lean, toned body, but this was my first time seeing her nude. She noticed I was looking at her hairless pubic area. "Like it?" she asked with a throaty giggle. "They told me at the Hacienda that ALL slaves have to be hairless, collared or uncollared. So I shaved when we got home." I asked her if she really wanted to be an uncollared slave. "Yes, Sir!" she said. "If you will have me. I'll be at your beck and call any time you want me. Uhh, and Lenore's too, of course!"

"I told her she'd have to be a three hole slut." Lenore said with a grin. Brenda shuddered. I wondered if with fear or arousal or both."Get your clothes off Bas. I want her to suck your cock a little before and after you fuck her. Then I'll give her my next orders." I stripped. I remembered not long ago when I'd briefly get aroused seeing Brenda because she so resembled my late wife, then be turned off by the guilt. Now I was a different man. Was I thinking of women in general as toys? Or just slaves? I certainly did not feel that way about Lenore. I considered her a full partner, perhaps even my future wife.

Brenda did not hesitate to drop to her knees on the floor and take me into her mouth. She sucked and bobbed like a pro. I knew she had not dated for a while. I imagined her sex life was restricted to her vibrator or her fingers. Richard had kept her on a short leash while she was in the Program. Lenore ordered her onto her back with her ass on the end of the bed.

"Pull your legs up." Lenore grabbed her ankles and put Brenda's lower legs under her arms, folding the woman in half as she straddled the supine woman's face. "Fuck her, Bas. Brenda, lick my pussy." I stepped forward and pressed my cock to the offered hole and pushed. Brenda was dripping wet but surprisingly tight. I pulled back and then sunk myself all the way inside with the next push. She moaned loudly. Lenore leaned forward and kissed me sensually. "Fuck the piss out of her, Bas." Lenore ordered in a low voice. Louder, Lenore said, "Make her squeal. If you want, stick it up her ass. Show her who is boss!" She grinned and whispered, "I have a towel on the bed you can put under her on floor if you do. I'd love to listen to the slut holler as you ream her butt. She's only had anal a few times and that was long ago. I lubed her up back there real well so she could surrender her ass for you, but didn't stretch her out. I want her to feel it like a slave girl should." Lenore's eyes were dilated. I could tell she was on the verge of cumming and sure enough she did within a few seconds. She humped back and forth and settled back down so Brenda could continue licking her. I almost came watching. Lenore orgasmed a second time. "Put it up her butt, Bas. Just pull out of her cunt and cram it it in. Cum up her ass!" Lenore urged. I reached over and grabbed the towel and dropped it on the floor. Lenore beamed and nodded. She came again. Brenda began to orgasm herself. I could feel the contractions of her pussy.

I pulled out and poked her pucker. Brenda squealed. She probably thought all the talk was just for the eroticism and didn't think I would really do it. Now she knew better. I pushed, pulled back and pushed again. I sunk a few inches at a time into her tight hole. Brenda yelled, "OH FUCK!" but did not try to kick her legs free. I knew it had to hurt but I had the impression that if I stopped both women would have been disappointed. I gave a final push and seated my cock all the way inside. Then I began to pull out and push in with long strokes. I was close to cumming myself. Lenore came a couple more times despite not being in direct contact with Brenda's face. I could plainly hear Brenda. "Oh, fuck! That hurts! You are raping my ass! Oh, Oh! Cum in my ass! Make me yours! Take me. I'm your slut." Her lips skimmed Lenore's pussy as she talked. I reached down and pressed her clit with my thumb and rubbed it hard as I continued pumping away. She screamed and orgasmed again and again. I shot my load.

Lenore released Brenda's legs. Brenda relaxed a bit but held them up. One hand shot to her pussy. Lenore climbed off. Both women's eyes looked glazed over. Suddenly Brenda's eyes shot open. "Oh, fuck! I know what you told me I would have to do, but I can't! Not now! I don't think I can handle that!" I was puzzled by her plea.

Lenore told her not to worry about it."Let's all take a shower." Lenore said. I have a big shower, but it was a little small for three of us, but we managed to fit. Lenore began to wash me as Brenda washed her. Then she said."Brenda while I wash you I want you to wash Bas' cock and balls again. I want him super clean down there. You know how I'm going to test how clean he is?" Brenda shook her head. "You're going to use the suck and lick test. You will suck and lick him to certify he is clean." Both women giggled. While Brenda got to work, making sure I was VERY clean, Lenore explained Brenda's earlier outburst. "I'd told her earlier that if you fucked her, as soon as you pulled out she was to suck your cock clean. I was thinking about you in her pussy of course."

Once we were clean, Brenda got dressed. Lenore slipped on a simple tshirt and sweat pants.She looked hot when she knotted the shirt under her breasts showing her stomach. She escorted Brenda to the living room. Once there, she told Beth to get out of bed and get some clothes on. "All you need is a pair of pants and a shirt. No panties. Unless Brenda decides to make you carry the shirt. It is a little cool outside. Grab your jacket and go with Brenda."

'You're giving me to Brenda?" Beth asked, shocked, her eyes tearing.

"No I'm loaning you. I told you earlier today, you'd be licking pussy soon." Lenore said. "Wait! On second thought." Beth relaxed. " I haven't had the chance to use you yet. I think it only right you do me before you do any of the other women. Bring me off quick." Lenore began to pull her sweat pants off right then and there. I was surprised and stepped closer to watch the show. "No! You need to be nude like a good slave girl. Strip quickly and get it done." Brenda popped her on the butt when Beth stood and stared for about three seconds too long.

'You heard her. Strip." Brenda said. "Do a good job and I'll let you get dressed. Otherwise, I'll take you home naked." Beth was hyperventilating and about ready to cry as she complied. Lenore sat back against the arm of the sofa and spread her legs. Beth knelt down and began to lick, tentatively at first. Lenore told Brenda she was going to have to do a lot of coaching tonight. "Can I borrow your paddle? I'd like to give her a few smacks right here if she doesn't get busy!" Beth began to lick and suck in earnest at the threat.

Lenore shuddered in orgasm. Brenda smirked as she asked her if Beth did a good enough job to be allowed clothes for the walk. When Lenore shrugged, Beth decided. "Okay, pants and shoes only, no top. Let's make your nipples stand tall. If it's cold enough I need my jacket, I'll let you wear yours." The two women left.

I was hard when I stepped back into my bedroom. Lenore followed and grabbed me in a hug. "That was so fucking hot! Take me to bed, Bas and fuck me. Now it's just you and me. I'm YOUR slut for the rest of the night."

In the morning I rolled over thinking about getting up and drinking some coffee. I barely had the energy to get out of bed. Lenore had worn me out the night before. After Brenda left, I came twice more and brought her to several orgasms. In the middle of the night, I awoke to find her stuffing my cock into her pussy again. "It was hard so I wanted to make use of it." she offered as explanation as she climbed on top and rode me. As I laid there in thought, she came out of the bathroom and asked if I wanted to come get my own coffee or wanted her bring it to me. I shook my head in wonder and asked where she got all the energy. I told her how I was so surprised to see her strip her sweatpants off in the living room and having Beth lick her in front of the others. She grinned and giggled.

"Yeah. That was hot. I would not have done it in front of Richard or any outsider, but these girls are our slaves. I want them to know we can and will use them any time or place. They can't be inhibited anymore. At one time at the Hacienda we had a roster of the next girl in line to be used. Sarah or Lou might be sitting there on the couch reading or watching TV and announce she was in the mood to have her pussy licked. The next girl on the list would strip and get busy. Sometimes, well often, the other woman would decide she was in the mood too. Watching them, Derek might even go for it. All three of them might have their pants or more off while a naked slave would service them. Kinky. And I find it so hot to now be the one in charge and able to order a girl to lick me whenever I want." I was laughing and started to get up. Lenore stopped me. "Oh, no. Your cock is hard again. I gotta do something about that before you go get your coffee." She leaned over and began to suck me. I felt, more than heard her giggle as she did. I guess I had some energy left after all.

Brenda, with Beth following, came into the kitchen just as a couple of the girls were getting things out to cook. She said Beth told her she was on the work roster for breakfast. Beth's hair looked a little mussed and appeared to still have dried secretions on her face. She blushed scarlet when I told to make sure she washed her hands well before she got started. Brenda motioned for me to follow her.

"I think I messed up a little and wanted to confess before you found out from somebody else." she said after we stepped into my bedroom. "I didn't let Beth get dressed until just before we came over here. So she was naked when Richard came out of his bedroom this morning. He was wearing a pair of gym shorts and saw her. Naturally, he got hard. I mean obviously aroused, tenting his shorts. I told her to go with him into his room and suck him. I thought it was kinda kinky for a Mom to tell a slave to give her son a blowjob. She refused. I told her I was going to beat her ass and then make her kiss mine. Then Richard explained he could not touch one of your slaves sexually. I'm sorry, I didn't know. Please don't be pissed at me."

I had a sudden thought. "Well, actually what I told Richard was he could not touch any female except the ones whose pussy and tits he had already touched at any time in the past." I paused, trying to keep a straight face. 'I told him when he deserves to be rewarded I would allow him free use. And for good work, I'd even order he be serviced. There are only two women who meet that criteria as far as I know."

Brenda looked at me puzzled. "Only Marianne does. I think he was virgin when he met her." I had to have smirked as I said that is not the only pussy he has ever touched. "NO! YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!" I almost fell over as she caught on. "You can't make me, uhhh ask me to... uhhh you wouldn't!" I had tears in my eyes as I tried to control my laughter. As I caught my breath I realized she had not said she refused. I said as much. Lenore walked in, curious about what was going on.

"Please, Bas. Lenore told me if I was going to be a slave girl, uncollared or not, I had to do whatever I was told no matter what. She said I could be ordered to walk down the street naked wearing a horse tail hanging from a butt plug. I could be pierced or tattooed if either of you ordered it. She showed me her tat. I could refuse no order just like any slave. I agreed to all that. I know sooner or later Richard will see me doing stuff. He already has stripped me and spanked me. He's seen every inch of my body. But I beg of you, don't make me have sex with Richard!"

I told her I wouldn't. I just wanted to see how she'd react. She looked at me, shocked. "You were testing me?" I nodded and shrugged. "You son of a bitch! And I mean that affectionately!" she said, now smiling.

Just for meanness, I said, "But if Richard realizes that loop hole himself, he could take advantage and claim you." She stared at me and then looked to Lenore for support. "And since I don't screw another man's woman, I guess I wouldn't have sex with you anymore. BUT on the bright side, you could still have sex with any of the girls." Brenda left, shaking a little.

"You are a son of a bitch, ya know?" Lenore accused, chuckling. "When are you going to tell her she doesn't have to worry about Richard?"

"I'm not." I said. Lenore stared at me. "I want her to think about it. I'm gonna whisper in her ear later and ask if she's been thinking about what we talked about. Then I'm gonna stick my hand down her pants and see if she's wet. I may do that publicly." Lenore laughed and told me I was getting into my role as slave master. I shrugged.

We sent Joanne back to school late morning with orders to report to Richard Fontenot. "Please, Daddy, let me stay in my apartment." I shook my head and said I was not going to let a slave live on her own. It was for her own protection. She still did not like the idea but knew better than to argue any more.

I did exactly what I told Lenore I might do regarding Brenda. I asked her if she'd been thinking about Richard claiming her since he had at one time touched both her pussy and tits, even if it was due to childbirth and nursing, Her "please,,,,," received a grin. I wrapped my left arm around her and pulled her close. I could not easily push my right down hand down into her jeans, so I tugged the button loose and lowered the zipper. She was wet as a swamp. I smiled and gave her a big kiss.

"I take it you are now fucking my Mom." Richard said to me later that afternoon. I asked him if that was a problem. "Hell, no! To be honest, I hoped you would get with her after Aunt Christine passed away. You could have been uncle and stepdad all at once. I already knew she wanted to be sort of an uncollared slave here. She was asking all about it at the Hacienda. Mom needs to belong, be part of something more than just be a mother. She was Christine's sister and had you, Joanne and me as family. She never got close to any of the guys she dated. Most of them were losers anyway." I asked him what he thought of her being an uncollared, unofficial slave here. He shrugged. "It's what she wants. I have no objection to letting her live her fantasies. She's gonna piss herself the first time I walk in and see her acting like a slave. The first time I spanked her, she was crying before I even touched her. She had to get naked. Marianne insisted and Beth and Gary expected it"

We talked a bit more, but Richard was not the least bit concerned his mother was being mistreated.

I followed Richard and Marianne to school the following morning. Marianne was very happy to finally be allowed to get dressed. The three of us walked into the school office together. I noticed several of the students milling around gaped and pointed out Marianne's collar to their friends as we passed.

Mr. John Hebert, the principal, took us into his office. I explained about Marianne's conviction and enslavement. He told me he would do his best to ease Marianne's transition. "She'll be the only slave among the students. Having Richard as her supervisor, will be a tremendous help." He made an announcement over the intercom about one of the students getting into trouble and being enslaved. He said the student, Marianne Atwell would continue as a regular student and everyone will treat her as such. Anybody treating her badly would face disciplinary action. He sent Marianne and Richard to their first class.

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,291 Followers