Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thanked him for his help. He asked me if I had other slaves and wanted to know how I happened to own my nephew's girlfriend so I gave him a brief rundown. "It's amazing how people want to go out and do something stupid knowing they risk getting enslaved." John explained. "I recently got my first slave. Dumbshit girl is my wife's niece. Well, my wife's sister is the girl's stepmom. We did a search to find out where she went after conviction. It turned out the guy who got her as restitution is an old friend of mine and was willing to sell us the girl for a fair price."

"My buddy Brad got four of them as restitution. He kept the niece, Angie, and her loser boyfriend and traded off the other two girls involved. Angie had it all going for her too. She was a smart girl when she was in high school here. Always on the honor roll. She was a sophomore at the University but then started partying too much, drinking and doing drugs. Her boyfriend convinced her and two roommates to go vandalize an auto dealership. Well, the body shop anyway." When he said this, I looked at him, incredulously.

"She got ten years between the vandalism and drug charges, right?" I asked. He asked how I possibly know that. I explained how I came to own the other two roommates. I told them I kept them in college and would let them continue as long as they did well. I told him I also owned their fourth roommate who moved out the morning of the vandalism. In fact that girl was Marianne's sister. The story led to him cancelling his next appointment. He wanted to know all about how I went from living alone to owning a group of slaves, many from the same family. I gave him a very condensed version.

"My brother in law did not have the money to buy Angie so I did. I already had a slave owner permit even though I'd never had a slave. I got one just in case I needed it to handle a slave some day. The wife and I are in the process of learning how to handle a slave. It's not as easy it sounds. The mentality is different. Angie had only been a slave for a little over a week, but they really did a number on her. For the first few days if you called her, she'd rush over and drop to her knees, hands behind her back and ask how she could serve us. It was disconcerting to see her call us master and mistress. My brother and sister in law decided it best if she stay with us. Plus legally I am her owner and responsible for her."

"We'll send Angie back to school if we can, but right now she is on a very short leash. Like I said it is tough since she is sorta family, but to teach her a lesson she is going to live a slave's life. My sister in law told me privately to beat the little slut's ass often. But not as hard as my friend Brad did. She has two other kids from her husband. There was always a little conflict between her and Angie. Angie was like ten when her Dad got married and resented my sister in law from the start. Angie would help with her little brothers when they came along but only when her father would ask. Daddy's little princess type thing. He wanted to take Angie in, but could not afford to buy her without taking out a loan. His wife said no and convinced him it would best if I kept her and teach her a lesson. That actions have consequences. My kids are out of the house. I made it clear I was not going to raise another kid. Even her Dad said it would be best to treat her as a slave for a year or two to teach her respect, He thinks her training or rather treatment at the dealership might have been a little extreme but totally justified. He knows where she is now but refuses to see her. As a slave she is not his daughter."

"Why is that?" I asked, puzzled.

"Over the years I have known him, he has always been very vocal that a slave, male or female deserves whatever they get. If a female gets screwed senseless every day, or a male is put on a chain gang and regularly takes it up the ass, too bad. His feelings about slavery is not that extreme and is actually very common."

"I was a psychology/sociology teacher before I became a principal. I even got my doctorate. I helped with a study once when working for my doctorate. It was amazing how the attitudes of people change seeing that metal collar. In the study, they'd show a person with and without the collar in different situations. In general, if a person wore a collar, they were a non-entity. The sentiment was a slave deserved what they got and were entitled to nothing. They existed to serve or be punished. That feeling stretched across all ethnic and age groups. It did not matter the slave's race or age, whether the same as the person being interviewed or not. Two fascinating points were made in the study. Often women were seen as sex toys and men as potentially dangerous. Because of this bias, women were seen as acceptable in households while men were not. The determining factor was the collar which shaped the individual's reaction toward the subject and nothing else."

This conformed with the Lenore's description of the garden parties she attended while at the Hacienda. Women were simply toys to be used for a free woman's enjoyment. Even a former friend, once collared, fell into the same category. A slave deserved whatever treatment he or she received as long as it was within legal limits.

I asked him if his brother in law felt differently about his own daughter. "Yes and no. He wants her protected and 'not abused too much'. Those were his words. But part of him thinks she deserves to be punished and used as a slave. And by that he means used sexually. Attitudes towards sex have changed drastically also. Not long ago sex was something you knew your kids were doing but you did not pry too much. Now if your daughter is getting it on with her boy friend, the attitude is 'fine, have fun as long as you are of age." Sex is mainstream. And a slave is open season as far as sex is concerned. You could fuck a slave up the ass on the street corner while spanking his or her ass and the only complaint you might get would be if the cries were too loud."

"You said they did a number on her at the dealership in that week or so after she was enslaved and before you bought her." I asked. "I guess they took the hard core route training her to be submissive." John Hebert nodded.

"Brad said he had intended to use Angie as incentive for his salesmen. Top salesman each week would take her home every night for the next week. Her days would be working with her former boyfriend detailing cars. That first week, he made it open season on Angie. Anybody could use her during his or her break. She took it in all three holes daily and virtually all day. Even the women working at the dealership used her to get off during the day. At night, they drew lots to see who would take her home for the night. Her butt was spanked raw. She was a crying mess the first few days after I brought her home even as she dropped to her knees. She started acting like she was coming out of it and suddenly she got belligerent with my wife. I'm not sure if she wanted to provoke a fight or what. My wife spanked her and just like that the girl was all compliant slave again, dropping to her knees all the time. We are trying to get some equilibrium."

I told him Angie's former roommates were in the top three of the easiest of my slaves. Well, Robin was a bit difficult. "Want to buy another? I think my wife would sell Angie in a heartbeat if she thought the girl would have a possibility of a redemption. A normal life even as a slave but in a household like yours." I laughed.

"I'm up to my ass in alligators with the girls I have now. I'm trying to figure them out and make the whole group work as a cohesive unit. The one thing they hate worse than a spanking is not being able to touch themselves. I have a rule that if a girl misbehaves enough to be paddled, she gets locked in a chastity belt for a week." He thought that funny.

That night at dinner I asked Richard how the day went. I was surprised to hear how smoothly it did. Like I had foretold a few guys asked if Marianne was available to give blowjobs. All the guys who asked assumed her pussy was off limits and Richard's sole domain but hoped her mouth might be used. Three girls had approached him to offer him their phone number. Each said they knew he could screw Marianne but they were still interested in dating him. Marianne was upset as he related this to me across the dinner table in front of everybody. Richard told her he had no intention to take up any of the girls' offers. He winked at me and shrugged.

I related what John Hebert had told me about Angie. Rene and Carol perked up and were very interested. "Glad she got away from where she was." Rene offered. "Angie was always the one to suggest we do something, like get high. I'm not sure how much was her idea or that ass-hat of a boyfriend. She was always trying to show she could do her own thing. Her Dad was pretty conservative. We all went to the same high school. Only a few of us knew Mr Hebert was her uncle. She'd always say 'by marriage not blood'. Wonder if that is biting her on the ass now. Because if he is an uncle only by marriage he might be taking her in the ass." Carol shared the laugh.

Brenda approached me after super and asked if I wanted her to join Lenore and me tonight. I simply said I was looking forward to having Lenore to myself and if Lenore wanted to invite an extra it was up to her. Brenda deflated slightly. "Yes, sir." she replied. I wondered what, if anything, Lenore had planned. A short time later, I saw Brenda walk out the door, followed once again by Beth.

I took Sonya aside and asked her if she had decided anything about the room assignments. "Bas, that is MUCH tougher than doing work rosters. Rene and Carol get along well. If you really want them to do well in school, they make good study buddies. Breaking them up now would hurt them academically. I have the four Atwell women. Well Charlene is not an Atwell but she is an aunt to Robin and Marianne so I lump her in. I'd like to mix that up a bit. If you want to know the truth, I like Charlene more than Beth. She was a cruel bitch to those women once she got started, but I think Beth was the driving force. Along with her husband. Not that I know for sure. I am basing my opinion on how I read those women and little snippets I've heard you say." Sonya was showing her intelligence. She was not only smart but observant. Once again I thought I'd made a good decision making her my head girl.

"Do I have my choice of bedrooms?" she asked. I nodded. "Then I'd rather have an adjoining bathroom than private bedroom. I'm going to stay in the room with Robin. Well, I may move Robin to the other bedroom after this week. I thought about making it seem to be a reward. But then I might decide to just do it and share the room with another girl. I have mixed feelings. Just something about her. I'm sorry I sound kinda wishy washy." I assured her I have had contradictory feelings as well. "Well, she hasn't done anything to cross me. Neither has Joanne, but I'd like to do something to take the wind out of their sails. They were both very depressed until Lenore talked about the possibility of a sentence reduction. Now they just seem to be planning something. I may be wrong." I thought she was likely right. Neither girl considered herself really a slave.

With Beth spending the night with Brenda again, Sonya offered the private bedroom to Charlene. Charlene was happy to have a better bed and to sleep alone again. Sonya told her not to get used to it. We'd be crowded again when Joanne came home.

I asked Beth the next morning when the rest of the group left the house,"Did you have a good time with Brenda last night?" as she was emptying the dishwasher. She shrugged and said she did what she was told like a slave should. "I'm not asking that. I know you did, or you'd have come home with a red butt. I'm asking if you liked the sex. Did you orgasm?"

She turned and looked at me. "Do you want a detailed report of everything we did, Master? If I get you excited will you take me to your bed and fuck me? Or bend me over the table and do me from behind?" I had a little difficulty discerning if she was being sarcastic or flirting. I told her I wanted to know if she got any pleasure out of her treatment. Blushing almost crimson, she nodded, "Brenda made sure I did. She laughed when I came over and over again when she fucked me with a big strapon. She did me doggy style and on my back, missionary style. She called me a good little lezzie. I could not help it. I've always been straight. Well, I've used women, but being used hit a few buttons I did not know I had. Please don't humiliate me and make me tell you details. It's embarrassing enough. Brenda said when you aren't using me or her, I'm gonna be her 'fuck buddy'."

I knew Lenore was behind some of the interactions. She herself had used the women. The past couple nights we did not share our bed with a slave. We both wanted private time for us. She'd told me I was free to bring a woman to our bed if I decided. I was happy to let her make those decisions.

Later that morning I got a call from Sonya. "Bas, I'm in a little bind here. We have some staffing problems with too many people out sick. Can I bring Beth and Charlene in to work in the warehouse?" I said sure. It would be good for them. "Thanks. I know neither want to work at something so menial. They don't seem to mind housework though. I think it is because that is in private and here free people would see them. They'd get paid of course. Well, you would. Can you bring them in and sign a work contract?" I told her I would get them and head in.

Neither woman was overly happy, but only Beth was vocal. "Why do we have to work in the warehouse? Why not an office job?" I told her Sonya told me that was where they were short. Plus they were not busy at home."Well, you said if we didn't find a job we'd work around the house. And with this cold spell we can't start on the garden area. That's not our fault."

"No it isn't but this will keep you busy and bring in a little money. I still have bills to pay." I said quietly. She 'huffed' loudly. I'd thought she'd have realized from earlier conversations she could only push my buttons so far. I glanced in my rear view mirror to see Charlene shaking her head. She was not going to get involved. "'Beth, you can go to work with or without a sore butt. Your decision. And that is just from me. What Sonya does later will be up to her." She gasped as she realized she had almost crossed the line. I grinned. "Look at the bright side. Brenda won't be able to use her dildo on you for a week since you'll be wearing a chastity belt." Charlene could not suppress her giggle. "Well, I guess she could use a different hole." I added. Beth turned scarlet and began to apologize. "Just work hard and do what you are told." I said.

The house seemed quiet with nobody at all around. I went out to my shop. I realized I had not even been out there in a few weeks. Not since I got some rounds for Lenore's rifle practice. I had a some supplies on hand so I sat down and lost myself for a few hours loading ammunition. Doing something so familiar relaxed me.

"I wondered where you were." Sonya said as she came into my shop. "Sorry to disturb you, Bas. I got home a little bit ago and got the girls working on supper. I knew you were around somewhere when I saw your car parked out front. I thought at first you were taking a nap but that was unusual so decided to check on you. When I couldn't find you, I decided to come out here. Is everything okay?" I told her I just decided to make some reloads and lost track of time. She grinned.

"So how did your day go?" I asked. "Did Beth and Charlene do a good job?" I had signed off on all the paperwork while they were being trained at their new jobs.

'Oh yeah. I was surprised with their enthusiasm. Particularly Beth's. She was all smiles and sunshine when I introduced her to her boss in the warehouse. It was so out of character I took them aside and asked what was up. Beth just said she was happy to help but Charlene told me you threatened to beat her butt and she would be in chastity if she did not behave properly. I thought Beth was going to start a fight when I left them. She laid into Charlene when she thought I was out of hearing. Charlene gave it right back and told her to quit acting like a prima donna bitch and realize she's a slave who follows orders. It was funny. Beth actually growled at Charlene telling her she realized full well how much of a slave she was with her face planted in Brenda's snatch and then getting fucked with a big dildo." I found myself laughing along with Sonya.

The rest of the week went relatively smoothly. Friday evening Joanne came home. I asked her how the week went and if she got settled into the Fontenot home. "Moving was pretty easy. Richard and Miriam both took their cars to help. My roommate said she would be around for the moving guys to bring my bedroom furniture back here." I told her they already moved it and it was in the garage. We'd use it later after I got the new bedroom conversion done. "Oh, and Richard took you up on your suggestion he check out the state of my butt 'for medical purposes.' Robin told me what you said to him last week. He made me strip completely and examined me really closely and then had to check out my belt. He said he might have to get one for Miriam."

Joanne did not look happy about relaying the story to me. I suspected Richard had directed her to tell me right away whether I asked or not. It was a good introduction into somebody outside of the household treating her like a slave.

After breakfast Saturday morning, I told Robin and Beth to get dressed as they were going on a little trip with me. I could tell they were concerned and was a little surprised neither asked where we were going. I halfway expected one or the other to demand information. I attributed their silence to either trust or training. When she read the sign on the building, Beth began to beg. Robin simply cried. The sign said, "Slave Depot". Under it read, 'slave sales every other Saturday'. I told both women to relax. I was not going to sell them. They still did not look happy as they reluctantly got out of the car to join me.

Darren was waiting for us. I introduced him to the slaves as a friend of mine. I certainly did not want either slave to know he had bugged the house. He knew to keep quiet about that but he decided to tease the two. "Do slaves you take into the sale building need to be naked?" he asked with a straight face. Both women looked sharply at me as he continued. "They are pretty. You might get some good offers. I'm impressed. I'd give you a good price if you are interested in selling."

I said, "I'd have to think about that. I'm kinda fond of them. Getting used to having them around, ya know?" Both slaves looked distraught. "Let's see what we can find inside."

When we stepped inside the door there was a man taking the entry fee. Darren paid for me and himself. "You know there is a hundred dollar fee and a contract to be signed to offer a slave up for sale. You need to take them to the office to register them." the man explained. I told him I just wanted them to see the slave sale process. I had no intention to sell. He explained they had a little problem with people who bring in their slaves trying to skip out on the fee. They'd just want to pay the house commission if somebody offered them a good price. He compared my identification with the buyer list and saw I had never sold a slave but had bought a few. I offered to pay the entry fee for the slaves and he shook his head and waved us inside. We went to the desk to sign Darren up as a buyer.

I explained to Darren that just to bring a slave and offer it for sale, they collected a hundred dollars. If the slave was sold the house got a ten per cent commission. Some owners would hold off and bring their slave back each sale until they found somebody willing to pay their price. The hundred dollars was simply to help cover overhead. A listing fee if you will.