Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got to the coffee shop ten minutes early and found both women waiting impatiently. I recognized them immediately as they closely resembled their respective daughters. I introduced myself and offered to buy them something to drink. They hesitated as they fidgeted. They looked past me and seemed disappointed I had not brought their daughters along. I told them I wanted to meet with them privately first. I was growing uncomfortable and wished I had postponed until I could bring Lenore.

They accepted my second offer of something to drink so I bought them iced lattes with the whipped cream topping. I always thought that was a waste of coffee. We sat at a table in the corner. Mrs Melancon did not delay. "Mr Landry, we've been hoping to hear from you." I told her to call me Bas. She barely paused and continued. "We looked up our daughter's slave files as that is public record to find you owned them. We tried to look you up but failed. No phone number listed. We even checked the property records but could not find any property listed under your name." I did not tell them my home was not listed in my name as it technically belonged to my trust. "We don't have access to driver's license information as that is a different agency. Lucy checked court records and saw your name appear in a couple recent cases but when we contacted the DA's office they refused to help us get in contact. They did give us a lawyer's name but Lou Player refused as well."

It puzzled me that Lou never told me of the contact until they admitted they did not inform Lou of the reason and refused to leave their own contact information. I knew Lou had been inundated with requests to contact me, mainly by people soliciting money or requests for interviews. I explained that to the two women. I guess the time for pleasantries were over when Lucy Cormier said. "Mr Landry, uhh Bas, we don't have a lot of money. We applied for second mortgages on our homes but by the time we got them approved the girls had been transferred to a lawyer and on to you. We put the loans on hold but can open them up. How much do you want for our daughters?" Both women leaned closer and stared at me intently.

Once again I was taken off guard. I wanted to open up a discussion but had no intention to sell either girl. My syndrome was kicking in. I felt 'on the spot'. I'd never felt comfortable in a confrontation and in the past had always preferred to work through an intermediary. "I'm sorry." I began. "I don't want to sell the girls. I wanted to meet with you to tell you what they have been doing and how their lives have been. I've been very pleased with both girls' performances."

Obviously my choice of words was lacking because both women immediately teared up. "How can you be so callous?" Barbara Melancon seethed, barely controlling her anger. "You wanted to meet with us to brag to us how you've been using our girls as sex toys and how much enjoyment you got out of them? We thought you were going to say you were tired of them and offer to sell them back to us!" Lucy Cormier glared at me.

That caught me off guard. "Huh? No. I wanted to tell you both girls did extremely well this semester in college. They really buckled down, studied hard and excelled. You should be proud of them." Both mothers stared at me.

"College? They are still in school?" Lucy asked in surprise. I nodded. I told the mothers I had made sure both girls attended class to finish out the semester and promised if they did well, they would continue their studies. The older women looked at me like I had grown a second head. Neither had anything to say for a few seconds so I began to explain I had several slave girls, four of whom were in college and one still in high school. I expected them all to do well and I planned to make sure they were all successful.

I related what had transpired that afternoon with Rene and Carol coming home exuberant about doing well but when I asked if they had told their parents both girls did not seem enthused. They told me how both mothers offered to whip their butts when they were convicted.

"Oh, shit!" Lucy said. "Yeah, we were livid they could be so stupid. And we both have to admit we would have blistered the girls' asses if we had the chance." Barbara nodded. "But we could never give up on our kids! We so wanted to buy them back before they were ruined. I'm not sure if you know about one of their other room mates, Angie. She was a slave for a week or so. Well, she is still a slave, but that week before her family found her and bought her back really messed her up emotionally." I nodded and told them I had heard the story from John Hebert. I gave a quick explanation mentioning I owned both Marianne and her older sister, Robin who they knew as another room mate.

"Anyway", Lucy said, "her stepmom is a friend of ours. All the mothers are friends or at least acquaintances and know each other fairly well. That is why we let the girls get an apartment together in the first place. She told us how messed up Angie is. We feared our girls were in the same boat. When you called today, we thought you had used the girls enough you were tired of them and were ready to sell them off and buy some new playthings." "Plaything?", I asked..

Barbara said, "We are all adults here. We know how slave girls are treated. I'm gonna be indelicate here. Male slaves get sent off for work crews but female slaves are used sexually as three hole sex toys. If they show the slightest hesitance, they are whipped or shocked until they comply. Most are trained to not only be compliant, but enthusiastic in their performance." I asked what they thought of that system. "Hey! Our prisons were filling up. Making convicted criminals serve as slaves is better than letting them sit in prison doing nothing. Criminals deserve what they get. While they serve their sentences, they do as they are told. They become a non-person. Or more like they say, a person without civil rights and few human rights. I've always believed that. Society accepts it. Don't commit the crime unless you are willing to serve the time. People have the choice to not break the law. If they do, they get enslaved. Simple as that." I asked her if she still supported the idea of judicial slavery after their daughters became slaves..

Lucy answered. "We've had a lot of talks about it. We still think the system works. It is acceptable for a slave to be punished harshly when they step out of line. The other day, we watched a woman get bent over a bench outside the courthouse and get her bare butt thrashed with a belt. We had no idea what she did but we figured it was up to her owner to decide if she deserved it. People walking by stopped to watch the show. Nobody objected to treating a slave like that."

"Do you think it would be acceptable to see Rene or Carol treated like that?" I asked, interested in the response.

"In theory, yes. But it's hard to imagine our girls beaten and used sexually." Lucy said. "Katie, Angie's Mom, well stepmom, told us the girl is now timid as a mouse. She insisted Mr Hebert keep her. She said the girl had been used hard sexually and physically chastised. I use that word. She was obviously well spanked and even whipped. Right after the Heberts bought her, Katie went over to check the girl out and asked her to take her clothes off so she could examine her. Angie stripped within seconds, turned, bent over, spread her legs and pulled her cheeks apart for inspection without a word or hesitation. She called her step mother Mistress. Angie was conditioned to obey immediately. She wasn't scarred, but at the time had deep bruises and fresh welts across her whole backside."

Barbara took over. "We assumed our daughters were in a similar state. It's easy to think of other girls as slaves, but not your own kid. When we started looking for you, we wanted to buy our girls back. My husband told us you probably would not sell until you used them enough you got bored with them. Then you'd look for a fresh slave or two and sell Rene and Carol. When you called, we figured that was the case."

"No, I am not tired of them. I am actually fond of the girls. I have no intention to sell either one. Since they did well this semester they are going back to college after the break." I said. "When I asked if they had contacted you, they both said they had not been given permission. They were also afraid you would not want to see them if they were slaves." Both mothers looked sheepish at that statement. "My question is this. Would you like to meet your daughters?" Both women nodded emphatically and thanked me for being so generous.

"This is a reward for them." I said. 'NOT you. I want to make that clear. I will bring them to your homes. I am considering leaving them overnight if you think that is okay and if THEY do. They share a room and spend most of their time together. I want them comfortable. If, at any time, either wants to come back home, I'll come or send somebody for them, understood?" Both women agreed, their eyes tearing. "My home is not open for visitors. This is a trial meeting. I will tell the girls they can tell you anything THEY want to reveal about their treatment or the other slaves. Is that agreed?"

Both mothers immediately accepted my conditions. I had a sudden impulse to mess with the women. "Are any minors going to be present? I ask that so when I drop them off naked with their nipple rings and tattoos showing, younger kids are not upset." Jaws dropped and both women stared at me. Neither said anything at first.

"Can we have a few minutes notice to get the other kids out of the room at least until we get the girls dressed? I don't want to have to explain to my younger kids why Carol has rings. I assume she has no body hair either. All the slaves we see or hear about are completely denuded." Lucy said. I began to laugh and admitted I was pulling their chain. The girls would be clothed as they were normally and they had no rings. Then I grinned and added, 'yet'. They smiled back. We made arrangements for the following Saturday morning.

Rene and Carol were both happy and a little upset I had talked with their mothers. They were understandably nervous. I told everyone of the meeting at dinner that night. I turned to Sonya. "Have you talked to your parents?" I asked.

She shook her head. "I'm not sure my parents will be so forgiving. My Dad is a preacher. He is not a fire and brimstone guy and he respects I have had sex but never married but accepting what I did might be a little tough. Dad is pretty much like how you described these girls' parents. He thinks whatever punishment an enslaved criminal gets is justifiable as long as it fits legal guidelines. He was there when I was convicted. He knows I was blackmailed. I'm sure he has checked it out and knows everything about the case by now. He is like that. But I am still an enslaved criminal who needs to serve her penance. In his eyes, I am a possession with no rights. No matter if I am raped, beaten or whatever as a slave, it would be a normal and acceptable part of my new life. He has always been very supportive of enslaving convicted criminals as a fully justifiable punishment."

I told her I wanted her to call her parents. She might call her mother first if she wanted, but the initial phone call was not optional. I told her I might check up on her. Her shoulders slumped as she realized she could not escape at least opening up communication. I smiled when she knocked on my bedroom door that evening. "I was amazed. I talked to Mom and she wants to see me. She said she could come down whenever you allowed. She wants to talk to Daddy and call me back. They have been worried about me." I gave her some instructions but told her she had options. She hugged and kissed me.

That night Lenore wanted to discuss why I offered the families time to meet without talking to the slaves first. I told her that was only in the case of Rene and Carol. I told Sonya she just had to open communications.

"Fuck, Bas! Going to Rene and Carol's moms was wrong. I understand you were trying to reward them but if you wanted to do that, you should have talked to them first. They may have wanted to stay hidden away from their parents. I'm sure they are ashamed they are slaves. Growing up they heard what their parents said about slaves. Society's attitudes about slavery is rough. From the sound of it both Carol's mom and Rene's parents have the same opinion. Which is slaves deserve to get whatever their owner decides to inflict." I nodded saying I understood that. "That is how society views a slave. Anything goes. Cruelty, even rape is fine. Well if a slave is involved it is not rape, it is 'using her'. I told you how my family viewed me when I became Derek's uncollared slave. My own cousin and sister told me if I showed up in the role of a slave at one of those garden parties, they would ensure I got the full experience. They both would have fucked me senseless. If I had done anything more than verbally protest and beg, they would have beaten my ass until I complied. All they were doing was reflect how society in general feels."

"We are not where we were a couple hundred years ago where a person was a slave because of their race or color. Now it is against a person who harmed society by committing a crime. Almost nobody, liberal or conservative is against punishing and using a judicial slave. In my case, I was considered stupid for volunteering so I deserved the same treatment." Lenore paused. "We are nice here. We made house rules that are fair. We are the exception. If I were a slave you were trying to take home, I would be begging for you NOT to drop me off at my family's house. My ass would be blistered within the first hour." I told her I told both girls' mothers the girls could call me and I would come get them if they felt the slightest bit uncomfortable. "Good! But that is you. There is a difference between what society and the law says is right and what you think as an individual."

"Most people think about slavery in general as good for society and totally deserved. Then they come into contact with a slave or maybe even get to use one. They may be a little hesitant at first, but after they use the first non family slave, it gets easy to use the next. Slaves become something to play with, use sexually, put to work or whatever. When a family member shows up later collared, he or she becomes just another slave ass to punish or use as a commodity."

I was feeling bad now and regretted my actions. Sonya came back in to see me. "Bas, I want to thank you. I had another long talk with Mom. She and Daddy have had many discussions about my being enslaved. We talked about it. Both said they think I deserved to get my ass beat raw and they would have jumped at the chance to do it themselves. But as it turns out, it is not my crime that had them so angry. They said I should have come forward and not let myself get blackmailed in the first place. Both are angry I did not stand up for myself and said I should get my butt kicked for doing that. They both said they knew full well I had sex. I was worried about that since Daddy is a preacher. He totally understood that I am a grown woman. But letting my self get abused and caught up in some jerk's plan (his words) pissed him off. He said he raised me better. I was supposed to be a smart and tough woman." Sonya began to sob. "He was more disappointed I allowed myself be a target than what I did to Gloria. He said I should have beat HIM to a pulp rather than his wife." I expressed my surprise and asked her what they concluded and what she wanted to do.

"If I can, I want to visit Mom and Dad. Both said they wanted to see me but they need to talk to you first. They look to you as my contact person. I am their daughter, but my status as a slave over-rides that in their opinion. They want your permission to meet with me." Sonya said. I told her she could arrange the time to talk and I will tell her folks she can visit with my full permission. Sonya said she would call them, hugging me in gratitude.

"See, Bas?" Lenore said. "Society has changed. Slaves have no rights. Even among families who want to see their loved ones. If the person is a slave, his or her owner's decision is paramount. All three girls' families look to you as the one who owns and controls their daughters now. Who has full rights to treat YOUR slaves as YOU want."

Joanne arrived home Wednesday afternoon so the whole group was together that night. The holiday break was now in session. When she got home, Lenore placed a couple shopping bags on the dining room table. "I have some announcements," she said after she'd gathered all the girls. "Next week, I am taking all of you to the doctor. You are all going to get implants to stop your periods. Brenda, for you it is optional but if you want one, I will pay for it. This is a separate type implant than the ones you got when you were enslaved. That one is the government mandated yearly contraceptive implant for slaves and is free. It is even available without cost to any free woman who wants it."

"These implants that stop your period are not free. In fact, they are expensive. They simply make your uterus not shed its lining. You would still ovulate and implant without contraceptive. Sarah and Lou, at the Hacienda, found out the hard way a few years ago and got pregnant. Every girl at the Hacienda, has one of these implants. Like one girl said, if she couldn't have a baby anyway, she did not want to bother with a monthly period." Lenore turned to me. "Before you ask it, these implants cost much more than using hygiene products. It is simply a matter of convenience. The companies who make the tampons, pads and such own the patents. They make their money either way."

"The next thing on my list is body hair. I have been trying to get appointments to take you all to the spa where Sarah takes the Hacienda women. We will all get waxed and a lotion applied that will retard hair growth for months. There is a waiting list and we have to wait a couple weeks. In the meantime I do not want to see any fuzz," she looked at Joanne and Robin. "I know a couple of you have not had the opportunity to get cleaned up. So you two will go first. I brought home some wax. Beth you will join them. I HIGHLY suggest you do a good job. You might better help each other out. You will be inspected tomorrow." Both girls had their chastity belts removed after supper so they could get to work.

I heard Beth huff she could take the hair off her own crotch and did not want her daughter or Joanne handling her pussy lips. She'd take the spanking if she missed a few hairs over that humiliation. I did not say a word to her. I knew she might regret that choice. I smiled into my coffee when Joanne and Robin came to breakfast the next morning. They were pulling at their clothing. Neither looked happy at all. "Sonya." Robin answered when I asked why they looked unhappy. "We thought we were going to be let off the rest of our time, but Sonya insisted she lock us back into our belts this morning before she goes to work. She just asked if we'd got the hair removal job done and were satisfied with the result. Joanne asked her if she wanted to inspect it with her tongue. I thought it funny. Sonya did not. We had to stand there and open our legs and she slapped our pussies twice before she locked our belts."

"I didn't want to ask in front of the other girls last night, but were you including me in that spa trip to have all our hair removed?" Brenda asked Lenore. Both were having a final cup of coffee before leaving for work. "And just how well does that lotion work?"

"Yep. If you are going to be a slave, you will be hairless from the neck down." Lenore said. "You probably won't see a single hair for close to four months and even then it will be thin and wispy. You can always back off accepting slave status. You will still be part of the household."