Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 13

Story Info
Attitudes about slavery are discussed.
8.9k words
4.81
5.7k
8

Part 14 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,296 Followers

"Please, it's too big! Don't make me take that thing up my ass!" I heard Joanne beg pitifully as I walked down the hall. "It's going to stretch me out! I'll be shitting myself after. I hurt enough when Daddy used me back there. And that dildo you used on me after he did me hurt even more. This one is a LOT bigger!" I stopped in the hallway to listen outside the door that had not been completely closed.

"I'm not going to make you take it up your ass." Lenore said, in a calm voice. "I just offered it as an alternative to my wearing your butt out with the paddle. I have been looking forward to trying my hand with the prison strap but have not had the chance. Plus you know you will have another week in chastity." Joanne began to cry. "I know just how much it will hurt. It would stretch your pussy let alone your ass. Like I told you, I'll let Robin use her fingers on your ass to get it ready before she fucks you for a full fifteen minutes or you choose to take the spanking. Actually it will not be a simple spanking. You won't be able to sit comfortably all week. You both should have considered that before running your mouths."

"But Ma'am." Robin protested. "You and Bas said we would talk about anything in private."

"What we said was you could say anything as long as it was polite and respectful." Lenore said. "What I heard was far from polite. And you were not in private. I could hear you clearly out in the hall." Robin and Joanne said they were sorry and could Lenore possibly forgive them this time. "I'll tell you what. I'll give you one chance." she said sweetly. I already knew that tone meant it would not be good for the girls. "We take the case to Bas. You tell him EXACTLY what you said and if he lets it go, I will too. Otherwise we repeat whichever punishment you choose next week." Both slave girls bawled at the idea. "That gives you three choices to make. Pick one."

"I've been fingered but never fucked up the butt." Robin said, sniffling. "And this thing is so damn big. Joanne showed me her rectum after you did her that time. I'll take the spanking even if it means another week in chastity." Lenore asked if she wanted to appeal to me. "No, Ma'am." Lenore asked Joanne if she wanted the same thing or wanted to ask her father for clemency.

"I'm sorry for what I said, ma'am." Joanne offered.

"No you aren't." Lenore said."You are sorry you got caught. We've had this discussion before. You used similar words then. I told you I was not going anywhere. I also told you I was going to be tough but fair and I have been. I've treated all you girls the same. As far as my threatening to use this dildo as a punishment is concerned, that is not that far out of the ordinary either. You haven't seen a cruel female taking a slave up the butt. I have. The next time you go to the Hacienda, ask those girls about the garden parties. Ask them how they treated girls there as part of what they call slave girl justice. Now get those clothes off and fold them. You won't need any clothing for the rest of the weekend. And I shouldn't have to tell you to NOT touch your pussies." She stepped to the open door and saw me standing outside. She gestured for me to go back down the hall to the living room.

A few minutes later Lenore entered the living room. Joanne and Robin followed her, their hands on their heads. "Bas, I overheard both these girls discussing what happened at lunch in very disrespectful language. Girls, do either of you want to repeat your statements?" Both shook their heads. "Brenda, will you call over to your house and have Richard bring Marianne back? I want her to see this."

"Please, don't let Richard see me like this!" Joanne implored. "He's my cousin. It isn't right!" Lenore pointed out he'd just seen her nude body during lunch. "Yes but not all of me. He didn't see my pussy. It was covered by the belt." She began to cry when Lenore shrugged and told her she was a slave."

While we waited, Sonya covered the back of the sofa with a towel. Lenore stepped up to me. "Do you want me to go easy on them? Do you think I am taking this too far?" I told her to use her own judgment. "I made them an offer to appeal to you. Neither wanted to take that option. I suppose you heard that?" I nodded. "They know they should not have run their mouths. If they thought it not a punishable offense, they would appeal."

Both Richard and Marianne were out of breath when they arrived. I suspected that was not solely from their running across the lawn separating the two houses. Marianne's t-shirt was inside out. Richard saw I noticed and grinned at me

"Joanne and Robin took exception to my having them and Marianne strip and show Darren and his new slave their chastity belts." Lenore explained to the assembled group. "Now I knew full well they would not be happy with that decision but the girls forgot one important detail. They are slaves. As slaves they have no right to privacy. Their modesty went out the window when they were collared. We have rules here. First, you follow orders. Second, if you want to address something you think is a problem or unfair around the house you do it in a respectful manner. These girls forgot that second point. They left their bedroom door open as they vented. Do either of you two want to repeat your words? You can say it without further penalty." Both Joanne and Robin shook their heads. "Okay, no problem. I'll paraphrase. They called me a cruel cunt a few times, saying I stripped them and Marianne simply to demonstrate my power as a controlling bitch. Both of these girls claimed I used my authority simply because I wanted to humiliate them and not to show Darren what a chastity device looked like.. Those were NOT their words. Their wording was far more profane. The idea being that I had no right and I was simply being inhumane and my goal was to take over the house and even Bas. That I was seeking to seduce Bas and takeover as Joanne's evil stepmom. Now I am paraphrasing the actual language used." There were a few giggles.

"I'll admit. I may appear a bit harsh. I come from a background where slaves are not coddled. But I am NOTHING like many of the free women out there who sadistically use slaves for their enjoyment. I offered both girls a few options. One was taking a large dildo up the ass. Would that hurt and humiliate? You bet and that was the full intention. They decided on a spanking instead. The both know this will not be a simple spanking. It will hurt and humiliate as well as render them unable to sleep on their backs for a few days. At least that is my goal." Lenore looked around the room. I watched each girl's reaction. All seemed nervous but none seemed upset two of their number were about to be punished.

The actual action of rendering the two slave girls into bawling messes took only about a half hour. Lenore did not begin with a hand spanking. She started right off with the paddle. Then she went to the prison strap.When she finished with that, both Joanne's and Robin's asses were scarlet and mottled. Lenore not only targeted their bottoms, but their thighs as well. Lenore even had them spread their legs so she could blister their sensitive inner thighs. At the end she used the dowel rod for five stripes across the already well beaten bottoms. Neither girl had enough energy left by that time to kick but both wailed with their distress and pain. It took another half hour before either girl was able to stand to have Sonya lock their chastity belts in place.

Lenore took me aside. We walked out the front door leaving the rest of the women behind. "Do you think I took it too far?" I told her further than I would have. Especially with threatening to use them anally with the big dildo. "Well, yeah. That would have been harsh. Neither have ever experienced that. All the women at the Hacienda have. Those garden parties were terrible to endure as a slave. Members of my own family told me if I showed up there as a slave, I'd be treated the same way as any other slave. They were not kidding either. They would have taught me a lesson about being a voluntary, uncollared slave girl. I'm sure they wanted to teach me a lesson I would not forget for being submissive enough to play at being a slave. Slaves really are NOT treated well out there in the real world. They are used and abused. I'm not trying to make excuses."

"You've been taken up the butt like that haven't you?" I asked. Lenore nodded

"Yes. Not raped continually over a whole weekend like the other girls, but I had to experience getting my ass reamed with a big dildo. It was almost a right of passage to fit in." Lenore stated."It hurt. Hell, I thought I was being split apart. I cried and screamed. But no matter how I felt physically, I don't honestly think it compares to the mental anguish of an actual slave knowing she can suffer that treatment all the time for years. Of knowing that as a slave she has no choice but accept it. We, well, YOU are easy on these girls. Derek has been been pretty easy on his girls too. Sarah and Lou are MUCH tougher, and can be borderline cruel. But they still are fair and just. In comparison, most free women I have encountered are far worse. "

"I've been letting you take the lead on all this." I said. "Where do you want to go? What do you want?" I asked.

"In regards to the slaves or us?" Lenore asked. I told her let's address the slaves first. "I want them to immediately obey whatever order you or I give them. No matter how painful or humiliating. They will be true slaves when they do. I know it is hard for you to see Joanne be treated that way but we need to maintain discipline. As far as some of the other accusations Joanne and Robin both made, they were partially right. I DO want you. But I am not trying to take you over and control you with my pussy, ass, and mouth like Joanne claimed." I had not heard that part of the conversation but guessed Lenore was referring to the statements the two young girls had made. "I want us to be partners. I want to have your kids. Okay, yeah, I said it. I want us to be full partners, life partners, now and forever. And I will push for that as long as I am here." Lenore said. I could see unshed tears as she opened herself up. "That might be why I reacted so strongly when Joanne accused me of being deceitful. Her way of saying it sounded so dirty, so profane it just set me off. I lost my temper and decided to make her pay for running her mouth."

I put my arm around Lenore's shoulders and gave her a hug. I hoped she saw that as reassurance. I was unsure what to say verbally. Her smile told me she liked my gesture.

On the way back to the house, I said, "I am letting you take the lead for the most part. I will follow along. I am not pleased with some of the attitudes I see among the girls and very happy with others. I talked to Derek about a few actions I might take." I said. "I'll bounce my ideas off you. I want you to do the same. I know today you got caught short and took charge before consulting me. But otherwise I want you to talk to me first. Okay? We are partners, right? " Lenore's smile told me we were.

Joanne and Robin were very subdued the rest of the afternoon. They tried to stay in their room but Sonya would not let them. The door was blocked open while the girls studied. Sonya told them if she had not also been sleeping in that room herself, she would have removed the door altogether. I was in the kitchen as Sonya supervised the final stages for them to be locked into chastity for the week. She removed the belts so she could carefully examine the skin to make sure the belts would not chafe or pinch the skin. Pressure sores were risk. She pronounced the fit good to go for the week. She sent the two girls back to their room.

"Poor babies." Sonya cooed softly to me. "And I mean that sarcastically. The two little prima donnas think they can run their mouths without repercussion. I've been close to paddling their butts a few times myself. They go right to the edge. I was happy to see Lenore paddle their butts raw. Rene and Carol have also made comments about how they act. It's funny, but the two girls I thought were going to be flighty are the best behaved. Well, I like Charlene too. Beth has an attitude but does nothing to warrant a reaction."

Just before supper I heard Richard stop Joanne as she walked through the living room. "Wow, Cuz, I gotta admit you have a killer body. I haven't even seen you in a swim suit for years." Richard said with a laugh. "I saw Mom naked a couple times while she was in the program. You look so much alike naked. Guess it's the family genes." Joanne sputtered. I know she wished she could have slapped the shit out of her younger cousin.

"I hope you enjoyed looking at my pussy while I was draped over the couch, perv." Joanne growled. Richard chuckled.

"Sure did." Richard said casually. "I remember four or five years ago when you shook your titties at me in front of your friends to embarrass me. The girls laughed when I got flustered. I wasn't blushing today but you sure were." Joanne had tears in her eyes when she entered the kitchen. Tears were becoming more and more common among the women.

Brenda took me aside after supper. "I talked to Richard about how he treated Joanne. I know you had to have heard him. I told him not to tease her so much." I told her it sounded like Joanne may have deserved the teasing. I asked Brenda if she ever talked to him about him stripping her for a spanking. "No. He apologized, saying he felt it was the right thing to do at the time but later considered it wrong. But we did not talk about how mortified I was." She seemed a little uncomfortable reliving the experience so I let it go.

That night a naked Charlene surprised me, sitting on my bed waiting for me. "Lenore told me to get scrubbed up and come in here tonight, Bas." she said with a grin. "I've been looking forward to this." I was surprised at that statement but did not say anything. "I was wondering if you were just going to use the younger woman. Beth has been getting laid almost every night. She might prefer getting fucked by a cock, but an orgasm is an orgasm. And even better if you don't have to do it yourself. I was about to beg for my turn. To be honest, I felt neglected."

"Neglected?" I asked, taken off guard. Charlene nodded. "Yeah, like I was not good enough. Or you weren't interested enough to take me to bed and use me. I wanted you to fuck the shit out of me."

"No, it's not that we were ignoring you." Lenore explained. "Bas and I have been doing our own thing privately." Lenore said as she came out of the bathroom, toweling her hair. She had obviously been listening. "I've been looking forward to inviting you to our bed. You are hot and have a sexy bod." Charlene grinned, happy to hear that. "I'm not sure if Bas wants to use every hole or not tonight." Lenore added, baiting the older woman.

Once again, Charlene surprised me when she reported, "I'm ready any way my master wants me. I flushed myself out several times just in case. A good slave should be willing to take it up every hole she has. I am going to do my best to prove I can be a hot slave girl despite my age." I almost laughed at this last part. This woman was as hot and sexy as any young girl. She was only a few years older than Lenore and me. "It's been a long time since I've had sex with a man so I might be a little rusty, but I'm sure I can do almost as good a job as the girls advertised on TV."

I'd seen the ads for the young girls offered for sale at the Houston meat markets who were purported to have undergone extensive training in the fine arts of sex. They were advertised as sexual dynamos with no gag reflex who could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch, a golf ball through a garden hose and who could use her pussy or ass to milk a cock. I'd laughed at the proclamations. The advertisements were hot enough to get a priest hard.

Charlene's self- deprecation she was out of practice was totally untrue. Her enthusiasm to satisfy both Lenore and me was more than appreciated. I made sure to make our tryst that night as enjoyable for her as it was for me and Lenore. At one point she grabbed me in a hug and kissed me as she stated, "Thank you Bas, You and Lenore have made me feel sexy. You renewed my self image as a desirable woman. Please use me often. All you have to do is hint, much less say the word and I'll be right here ready and willing."

Unlike the other slaves, Lenore offered Charlene to stay the night with us instead of sending her back to her own bed. Charlene almost smothered Lenore with kisses as she accepted. I woke up a few minutes before the alarm the next morning to the sound of grunts and moans. Charlene had her face planted between Lenore's thighs and was enthusiastically working to bring Lenore to orgasm. Her demeanor the next day could best be described as 'perky'.

Charlene was not the only one whose spirits were elevated that week. Both Rene and Carol came home from school on Tuesday just after noon, positively elated. They had just got their final exam results and each earned two A's and two B's in her classes. They gone from dangerously at risk of failing to doing extremely well in a matter of weeks. I was proud of both of them and told them so. "See? All that hard work paid off." I said. "Why don't we get something to drink to celebrate? Anything you want. Hard liquor, break out a bottle of champagne?" I suggested. Both girls said they'd be happy with regular beer as they haven't indulged in a couple weeks while studying.

As they entered the kitchen to get the first beers I heard Rene say. "Wow, bet our Moms would be happy to hear we made it through the semester. Last I saw of them they were cussing at us saying they'd like to whip our asses raw for being stupid." Carol agreed. They came back with a beer for me and I asked why they hadn't called their parents to tell them they were okay.

"Jeez, Bas. You don't know our parents. They wouldn't want to hear from us. We screwed up and got enslaved. They don't even think of slaves as people. Our Moms were serious when they asked that lawyer if they could beat our asses one more time before we were collared and given away. They'd always said that anybody who got convicted of a crime deserved whatever punishment he or she got. I'm sure they are totally ashamed of us. They would not want to even hear about us. Not while we are slaves, anyway." Carol said.

I was not so sure of that. The girls put their phones on the chargers and left to change their clothes. I picked up each phone and thumbed through the contacts. I noted their mothers' contact information and went to my shop. I dialed both numbers but the calls went unanswered. I decided to leave text and voice messages as well.

"Hello, my name is Bas Landry. I phoned earlier but did not get through. I would like to meet with you in person to talk to you about your daughter, Rene if you are willing." I sent a similar message to Carol's mother. I reread the message I had written and found it totally inadequate. I had not even introduced myself properly. I sat thinking about how to compose a more lucid message when my phone rang. It was Rene's mother. I glanced at the clock on the wall. Barely five minutes had passed from my first call.

She seemed out of breath. "Mr Landry. Of course I know who you are." Mrs Melancon said. "I've been hoping to hear from you. I've been trying find some way to contact you." That surprised me. "When and where would you like to meet?" I told her I was available almost any time but I would like to set up a time Mrs Cormier was available as well but had not heard back from her. "I just got off the phone with Lucy and we can leave work right now if you'd like." I told her that was not necessary and asked what time they normally got off work. She said four thirty so we arranged to meet at five o'clock at a coffee shop in town near the courthouse where both women worked.

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,296 Followers