Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bas, when Sarah and I were first looking at a relationship with Derek, we both accused the other of being a dumbass not only for considering playing slave to a man but a dumbass for pushing the other into the scene just for kicks. It was kinky to watch the other submit her ass as a slave. We thought of ourselves as confirmed lesbians with a passion for kink. We reconciled we were 'playing a game' with him and his slaves. But damned if something about him or the situation took hold and we got hooked. He did not intend it and we sure as Hell did not, but the fates stepped in. We are where we are."

"Now as far as Lenore having a little encounter with a girl from her past at a continuing education meeting-convention thing. I do not think it that big a thing. I knew Lenore was a submissive. So did most of the rest of the family. The fact she happened to run into a woman from her past who knew it as well and was willing to take advantage of her is the part that is strange. A total coincidence. So what if the woman seduced her? I think she is over-reacting."

"So what do I do if I bring this woman home and Lenore goes all submissive? She is tough and in charge of the other women but I think she is sincerely worried about how she might react to this Sherrie woman." I said. "She says she needs to take back her dignity, but I think she is also mainly afraid of losing again. Well that is MY worry. What is she does submit? How bad would her self-esteem suffer. She is NOT looking at it as a game like you did."

"I have few conflicting thoughts here." Lou said. "The first scenario is you protect Lenore. Stop the other woman if somehow she starts trying to work Lenore into a corner. Remember she is a slave. She has no power. The other part of me says let it happen and see where it goes. You have your problems with your syndrome, but you adapted. You are one tough man. You have focus. I think you love Lenore so in a way you will protect her from getting hurt, but you should also let her live her nature. If she lets this woman work her into a corner and dominate her, let her endure the consequences. You are the slave's owner or will be. Lenore will remain legally a free woman but might very well become a slave to you otherwise as the sub of your slave. But in that case she might very well lose her authority over the other slaves. How far she lets that go before she stands up for herself and takes back control will be up to her. Sarah and I submitted to Derek only we topped every other girl in the household. We made that clear. We controlled certain things and gave him advice which he wisely accepted and took to heart. But we gave him a power over us which I still cannot explain and by that I mean more than just in bed. Hell, we wanted kids. He is the daddy. He is the boss. No reason for questioning it. It is how we live"

"I'd hate to see it happen because I love her but deep down I feel if Lenore rolls over and lets this bitch work her, then she deserves whatever the woman does to her. You will still be the over all master of your household. Do you understand what I am saying?" I said I did. "I love Lenore to death, but if she makes that step it is on her. Tomorrow morning, I am going to call her up to my office and tell her my opinion. The funny part is, this Sherrie may have no intention at all to try to take her down. This problem may be only in Lenore's imagination."

"What do you think the chances are Lenore might just act submissive to this woman from the beginning? Without Sherrie doing or saying anything." I asked. "Or backs down if this woman pushes her the slightest bit. You know, signal weakness."

"Hard to say what Lenore might do when they interact. She got pretty flustered just seeing the woman but that might have been a temporary and initial reaction. Like your heart pounding after being surprised when you find a snake on your sidewalk even if you are not close to being bit. I think no decision is a decision in itself. Passive or neutral might open the door and give Sherrie ideas. If Lenore makes the decision to act submissive, she loses right away. She might as well issue an invitation. From the description, this Sherrie seems the type to hone in on weakness and take advantage. Lenore needs to grow a set of ovaries and woman up. Take charge or pay the price." Lou laughed. "I talked to Sarah last night. She said the same thing. We know either of us could snap our fingers and have Lenore on her knees submitting. But that is us. We have already established our power and position. Sarah seems to remember Lenore coming home from that convention saying she ran into a past acquaintance who knew she was submissive. And also knew her from one of the garden parties. Sarah did not remember any details, so I bet Lenore never offered to tell the story."

==

Sonya, Rene and Carol returned and gushed about how well their visits with their parents went. All three hugged me and thanked me for the chance. Their mothers wanted to talk to me about having their daughters come home for Christmas which was a few weeks away. I told them I had no objection. I wanted them to remind their parents they lived here now and our home was not open for visitors.

Sonya smiled. "My father asked me point blank if you whipped my ass much for being so headstrong. He was quite pleased when I told him you made me head girl and I managed the work duties around the house. Of course he isn't happy I am a slave, but he did say it appears I landed in a good place." Rene and Carol shared a similar experience.

"Okay, tomorrow afternoon, Beth, Robin and Joanne will be coming home." I announced. "They have been eating slave chow since Friday morning and I'm thinking they would appreciate a good meal." All the slaves laughed as they had eaten slave chow while in jail but none had endured eating it for eleven consecutive meals. "I am also inviting a woman Lenore and I met Friday to come to dinner. She will be bringing her slaves. There will be four extra people here. I would like for you to plan a meal to feed us mid-afternoon. Sonya, if you will get with the others to get it done please. I'd also like for you to try to come home early." She said that would be no problem. I deliberately did not reveal Sherrie was going to be a new addition to our household.

A half hour later Lenore asked to see me in our bedroom. "I called Wanda to ask if I could take the day off tomorrow. She said no. I'd taken Friday off. She did say if I could get off early since we were having guests. I told her I wanted to be there when you transferred Sherrie and she told me you could handle it and she needed me at work. I started to ask why and she shut me down and asked if I needed her to spank me. She would if I argued with her. She has not said something like that to me since I first joined the Hacienda girls. Fuck, Bas! Do you know how that made me feel? I'm a free woman. She's my friend and my boss, not my mistress. We have a little talk yesterday and now it's like I am fresh meat! What is going on?" I told her maybe she needed to have a little talk with Wanda in the morning.

=======

Sonya let Charlene stay home to get everything ready for the big afternoon dinner. She assigned Marianne, Rene and Carol to help. Brenda planned to take off after noon. I called Lenore at eleven to see how her morning went. "Wanda told me she expected me to get a couple of my cases finished before I leave today. I asked her about the spanking comment and she laughed at me. She said I sounded 'whiny' yesterday. Then she pointed out I did not argue or even protest when she said she might spank me and asked if I was feeling submissive. Of course I was then! She took me up to Lou's office. Both told me I could be a grown up free woman, or a bitch. Or I could just be a free woman playing your slave at home. It was my choice. But if I rolled over and let myself be taken over it was on me and I would have to live with the consequences. I wish you had never said anything to them."

"And what would you have said later if it went south on you and I left you on your own?" I asked. " I just solicited advice. You are the one having problems. They can help you deal with it. Wanda has been there and Lou has some experience. They can give advice."

"Some help. Lou said I have to chose how to deal with Sherrie and live with what happens. Wanda said almost the same thing but added if it went bad, I better not complain to her or she would spank my ass, herself. Then she told me I'd wasted enough time talking and if I did not get my ass to my desk and get to work, I'd sit there without panties." I had to laugh and asked her why that bothered her and her not think about it as being kinky." Because it would not be my decision. I'd be submitting. This time to Wanda." I asked her if she realized what Lou was really saying. "Yeah at the beginning of the conversation, I told her to spit it out. She said if I let Sherrie dominate me, I deserved whatever happened. Even if Sherrie wanted her name tattooed on my ass or more. Then she said if I acted submissive or defensive, Sherrie might take it as an opportunity or invitation, and be all over me." Lenore said. "Then the two of them treated me like the subby they warned me about." I hung up shaking my head wondering how much of this was all in Lenore's head. Was she really worried or privately hoping for it?

Slave camp was due to end after lunch. Slaves were expected to be picked up from twelve thirty to two o'clock unless owners made previous arrangements. I agreed to meet Gretchen in the lobby at twelve thirty. Rick arrived shortly after I did. Rene drove one of our other cars so she could take the three slaves straight home home. I started to say that was so they could get cleaned up, but that made me laugh. These girls had probably not been as clean as they were in awhile. Rachael told me they would have a full session in the wash room their last morning, so I knew they'd be scrubbed cleaned inside and out.

Since all slaves had to be nude beyond entrance to the hall from the lobby I left Rene in the lobby waiting area holding the duffle bag with the girls' clothing. Jennifer, Gretchen's other slave, waited with her. Jennifer was a striking girl. Her dark shoulder length hair glistened. She had a naturally dark complexion which I suspected was from her French heritage. She seemed happy to be there. She was animated and friendly. I knew that was because she was not at risk.

I walked beside Gretchen on the way out. We listened as Rick who was slightly ahead of us, talked to Teri. "Teri, I'm sorry to have to sell you but you are just too much trouble to keep. I need my freedom." Teri did not even attempt to hide her grin. To give her credit she did not giggle nor comment. A snide remark might get her into trouble.

Rene handed out the sets of clothes to my slaves. They were the same outfits they had worn Friday. In general the women looked a little subdued like they were exhausted. Their hair hung flat. I imagined the harsh soap used was responsible for the latter. Rene made a comment about the way they appeared but the others just shrugged. Jennifer handed Sherrie the bag with her clothing. I heard her tell the other girl. "I left your panties and bra out. I figured you are used to not wearing any clothes and with your little titties you don't need a bra anyway." Sherries breasts were not quite as big as Jennifer's but by no means was she flat. I had no idea of bra size but hers were nicely rounded with large nipples. Gretchen stepped over to talk to Rick and did not hear Jennifer continue. "I suggested to Gretchen we take you straight from here to get you pierced. You'd look so cute with those big ass rings hanging from your nips and lips." She laughed as Sherrie froze and scowled at her. "Yep, nips and lips. With those heavy rings pulling on them, yours would be stretched out and hanging loose and floppy by the time you get free in four years." Sherrie tensed and I thought she was going punch the shorter girl who smiled at her, enjoying the rise she was getting. Gretchen had not told the slave she was selling her to me. I was certain Jennifer knew and was trying to get a few jabs at her rival while she had the chance.

"Okay. You three go home with Rene. I'll be busy for a little while." I said, sending my girls home. The rest of us walked towards the courthouse. Sherrie was puzzled about our destination. "I'm buying you from Gretchen." I told her. She stared at me for a second then smiled and turned back to Jennifer.

"Nips and lips, huh? Fuck up and maybe Gretchen will put some in you. Bitch." Sherrie said quietly. She stood a little more erect and walked along happily.

It did not take long to transfer the two slaves. I added Sherrie's data into my cell phone and checked the connection. I called Lenore to tell her I was headed home. Gretchen suggested we transfer some of the bags packed in her back seat to mine so she could seat Teri. We had talked about Teri riding along with Sherrie and me but Gretchen changed her mind. "Jennie is about to get her ass handed to her. I heard her try to antagonize Sherrie. I am going to tell both girls together if they do not behave this afternoon, I am going to blister both their asses in front of our hosts." I smiled back.

"I'm glad you bought me Mr Landry but I am a little surprised. I would not have thought Lenore would want me around." Sherrie offered. I told her to call me Bas and that Lenore was the one who made the decision to buy her from Gretchen. "That really surprises me. I guess she told you we have a little history. She and my sister lived together and I visited often. I observed their uhh...relationship. I guess you know all about that, though. I nodded. "Joanne and Robin said you were a pretty straight shooter and said they could say whatever as long as it is the truth and it is said in a polite manner. Okay?" I could tell she was a little nervous despite her attempts to hide it. I told her to say what she wanted.

"I'm a little nervous about going to the same household as Lenore." she blurted. "I mean, I did not know Gretchen was going to sell me so I told your three slaves stories about Lenore. They said Lenore was a tough bitch and I started laughing. I told them about how she lived with my sister and my own personal contact with Lenore. Everything I said was true but not the nicest things to reveal. Your girls got a kick out of hearing about her." Her admission confirmed Lenore's history was out in the open already, just as Lenore feared.

"How much detail did you tell Joanne and Robin? And did they tell you why they were enslaved in the first place? " I asked.

"Yeah they told me about the conservatorship thing. I thought that was a pretty crappy thing to do to your own stepfather. Well unless you hate the guy and Joanne said she actually loved you. She just wanted to take over and have control. Lenore got in the middle and screwed it up. She wished she had nailed Lenore in the ass early on. She knew Lenore had been playing slave girl with a group living out in the boonies. I told her all about what I knew about Lenore growing up and in college. She even moved back with my sister for a little while later on. She tried to live at home but couldn't handle dealing with her Mom. Her Mom was tough on her. I guess you knew all that though." I told her I knew most of it. "Well, I decided to tell Joanne everything, full detail. I know Lenore is NOT tough."

I told her I heard the story about their encounter at a garden party and again at a continuing education meeting during a convention in New Orleans. "Wow, I'm surprised she told anybody about that. I thought she would be too ashamed." I said I'm sure Lenore was pretty embarrassed about submitting to her. And agreeing to go without panties for a few days because somebody dictated it was not something she would want made public knowledge. "She sure did not want her roomie at the meeting to know anything about what I was having her do." Sherrie giggled. "I'm sorry. I know this is disrespectful. Joanne and Robin are going to giggle when they see Lenore. They plan to give her a hard time without really saying anything that can get them in trouble. They knew she played at being a slave but they had no idea how easy she is to take over." My expression must have revealed my thoughts. "I'm thinking Lenore did not tell you everything that happened." I told Sherrie to tell me the story from her point of view. And in detail.

"Oh I remember every detail. I've relived it numerous times since it happened." That surprised me and I asked her why. "She was the girl who got away. I am a few years younger than my sister and I had a little crush on Lenore. She was my sister's girlfriend and I wanted her."

"I knew where she worked when she moved back to town. I work or rather up until this week I was employed with a firm across town so we had a little work related contact like sending files back and forth. But we never got together socially. Both of us went to the meeting with work colleagues which was unfortunate. Well, unfortunate for me because it stopped me from going as far as I'd have liked. I mean doing more to her. I ran into her early the first day of the meeting. We chatted at a bit. Lenore was friendly and asked where my sister was now since they lost track of each other. I told her my sister Jessie was living in Shreveport with a girl in a dom/sub relationship playing games like she and Lenore had done. Lenore turned all red and got flustered, almost begging me to keep my voice down. She was so cute. I smiled at her, okay it was more like a leer, and she actually blushed even more. That just sparked my interest."

"I got a wild hair and decided to play a little game with her. When we went back inside I sat with her during the classes. I started out by whispering in her ear and told her to stay close and NOT walk away from me or else. I never said what the 'or else' was and she didn't ask. She didn't even challenge me. The meeting provided lunch and supper so we went together to eat. After we ate dinner that evening, we took our study materials from the class to our rooms. We were on different floors so when we parted in the elevator I told her to meet me in the lobby and gave her a ten minute time limit to get to her room and back. I added a smile but said, 'Don't be late'."

"I hustled and got down there fast and waited, curious if she'd be deliberately late or would even show up. I wondered what I might do when she rushed up out of breath apologizing saying she missed an elevator. I patted her on the cheek and told that it was okay because I knew she tried to please me. Her blushing again was so cute. I took her to the bar and sort of coaxed her into an inside seat of a booth. She couldn't get out without climbing over me. We just sat and had a few drinks. Of course I messed with her the whole time. I flicked her hair and rubbed her ear. Flirty stuff like that. I'd pat her hand on the table and even her thigh. We talked about common interests. When I said 'like garden parties' I thought she was gonna piss herself. I know her sister Dee fairly well so I knew more than a little about how she grew up and what went on in her life that my sister never told me."

"Finally, I decided to pull the trigger and I asked her if she was wearing panties. I thought she was going to cry. She started to hyperventilate. She didn't even ask me why. Her imagination filled in the blanks. I just sat and smiled and finally she said, in this little voice, 'don't please'. I said 'oh yes'. She said not here and I said 'here or in your room'. She said she had a room mate who might come in and I just said 'panties here or more there'. She could choose. The thing is I never gave her an order. She was letting her imagination run away. I never even actually told her to take her panties off but she worked them down from under her skirt right there in the booth and handed them to me. Of course, the next thing I did was reach under her skirt. I didn't finger her but I did rub a finger over her lips and over her mons. I told her I couldn't feel any hair. She said she didn't have any. I asked her what kind of girls don't have pubes. She was actually whimpering when she said. 'slaves and sluts'. I added 'and little girls who need a mommy'. When I asked her which she was. Finally she said slave. I asked her why she answered that and not slut or little girl. She never answered, just sat and trembled. She wasn't even drinking her drink. Just staring at me. I was so hot I fingered myself. I barely kept from yelling when I came. I held up a couple wet fingers in front of her face and she just leaned forward and sucked them clean. No question and no protest. I so wanted to take her upstairs right then but I had a room mate too. We had a couple more drinks and I let her calm down and told her we would get together the next day. She said, 'please don't out me.' I just repeated we would see each other in the morning in the lobby before classes began. I think she was disappointed I left her alone after that. I walked her out of the bar. I did pat her on the butt in the elevator. Did she tell you all that?"