Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not in those words or as much detail but the basic gist was the same. So you continued to mess with her in the morning?" I asked.

"Yeah, as soon as I saw her, I asked her if she was wearing panties. She said of course quickly and then froze. I said Tsk tsk, nothing more. She was wearing a skirt again. I wondered if that wasn't an invitation. I raised an eyebrow and she begged and said not here please so we went into a rest room. I told her for a penalty I wanted to see it all. That's all I said. Of course to her 'see it all' meant stark naked. She stripped quickly Without a bit of protest. That time I touched her. I rubbed my hands all over her tits and her ass. Her pussy was a swamp. I wiped her with her panties telling her I needed to dry her pussy but that was a lost cause. She was hot. I handed her the panties and told her I wasn't going to keep them this time but she was not allowed to wear panties for the rest of the meeting and if she did, I would spank her. She did not argue."

"At the break, I took her to her room and made her give me all her panties. I told her I'd give them back before we went home. She started hyperventilating and said her roommate might notice. I asked her if she slept nude normally. She did but planned to wear a t-shirt and panties to bed at the meeting. She had the night before. I told her to be careful not to flash her roommate tonight or be ready to explain. I was really enjoying myself."

"That evening I told her to lose the bra and I'd take her out to dinner. While we were out I told her I was thinking I wanted some Mardi gras beads. I was going to take her down to Bourbon street and have her get me ten strands. You know how girls get beads don't you?" I nodded and grinned. "Yep flash her tits to guys on the balconies. Or get on a balcony and flash the guys on the street. Of course I mentioned she might not like being on a balcony with no panties. I swear the girl was every bit the submissive little slut I knew she was. I made her roll up the waist of her skirt to shorten it. That is a trick girls used to do in school.They have a modest length skirt and then roll and tuck the waist and voila, short skirt. Lenore's was a few inches above the knee when we started. It was maybe two inches below her ass walking down Bourbon. If she moved wrong or bent over you could see her ass or her cunt. It was night time but still the with the lights she could not hide it. She looked hot. Usually you see a couple groups of drunk guys or girls throwing beads. That night almost nobody was doing it. So she got out of getting me my beads."

"The only thing I did to her she complained about was when I had her kiss me right out in the open street. She had to put her arms up around my neck which made her skirt ride higher. I planted one on her. We both knew the bottom of her ass cheeks were visible. As I kissed her I asked her if she was exposed and she told me yes. Then I lifted her skirt up further and bared her ass completely for a few seconds to anybody looking. And maybe thirty people did. She bitched at me saying what if somebody who knew us saw us. I took her around the corner and told her to turn and lift her skirt again for three swats. Not a bit of protest this time. The smacks had to sting. I asked her if she was going to talk back any more and she said 'no ma'am'. I knew I owned her then. I did the kiss thing again further down the block. Not a peep of protest when I lifted her skirt up, she just pressed her body into mine to make sure her pussy stayed hidden."

"The next day was the last day of the meeting. Of course she was commando and wearing a skirt like I ordered. Just before we left I gave her the little bag with all her panties right there in the lobby and she had to pack them into her bag. I told her if she wasn't already claimed, I'd take her home as my pet. I told her I'd had a lot of fun thinking about her being my slut and we should stay in touch. I waited, but she never called. We both knew what would happen if she did."

"Did you tell all this to my three slaves?" I asked. She nodded and said she did. She had no idea she would be owned by Lenore. "I own you. I own all the slaves, but Lenore is a free woman so she has authority in the house."

"She was a free woman when she lived out at that place in the country for the past few years too but she was an unofficial slave with no authority." Sherrie pointed out. She was smiling now. "I know you got aroused hearing my story. You won't let her be unfair will you? I mean beat my ass because I told the other slaves about her? Everything I said about Lenore was true." I assured her I would make sure any punishment she ever received from us would be appropriate to the offense. "Well, I only hope Joanne and Robin don't get stupid and antagonize her too much. They said they heard stories at that place she lived. Hacienda or something and knew she role-played as an unofficial slave and acted accordingly. But what I described made her appear a completely submissive slut. I called Lenore a powder puff. If they use that term she will know it came from me because I said it before." I told her not to worry about it.

"I have one other question now I see you don't seem to mind I sorta took advantage of Lenore that one time. I mean I never forced her I just coaxed her along." Sherrie said, tentatively. I told her to go ahead."Both Joanne and Robin said when you and Lenore take girls to bed you make sure to give as much as you got." I nodded and told her I expected everybody to enjoy themselves and get off. "Well what happens if I get more than I give or rather TAKE more than I give but everybody still has fun? I mean everybody gets off." I asked her what she meant. She took a big breath. "I'm aroused as hell right now. Telling that story really got my motor running. What Lenore and I did was super exciting and I regretted I could not take it further. I was wondering what would happen if I pushed things and uhh seduced Lenore into being submissive to me again." I asked if she was talking about using force in any manner. I remembered what Lenore had related Joanne had planned. Maybe Joanne had told Sherrie about that. "Oh no! I never used force at all in New Orleans but she became my puppy. She could have stopped it and walked away at any time. She didn't have the guts. She was reluctant but compliant. I think she enjoyed herself even if she would never admit it. I KNOW she was totally aroused the whole time."

"Do you know Wanda Robichaud?" I asked. Sherrie said she was the Lenore's boss and ran the Waddsworth firm. "Well, she is one of the free women where Lenore used to live. Along with Lou Player, a lawyer." Sherrie said she knew her too. "Well, knowing I was going to buy you today, I posed that same question about you triggering Lenore's submissiveness. Both said if you do that, it is on Lenore. She is a big girl and they would not interfere. I warn you, Lenore does not like to inflict pain but she likes control and to humiliate. She may not be the powder puff you remember. If you butt heads, your butt might pay." Sherrie giggled and clapped her hands. "A challenge!" she declared.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
LeifsonLeifsonabout 2 years ago

No complaints honestly, just observing the similarities and differences between two characters. The "similarities" were that both Kat and Lenore acted out, and were dominated by their mothers as a means of control. But of course there are some big differences too, most obviously Kat's cheating and slave abuse (unless Lenore's has hidden land-minds of her own somewhere in the past). But (here is where the plotting part comes in) Lenore seems to seriously want to change, and with Kat this does not seem practical -- but clearly Kat's situation as a long time slave will make any move away from submissiveness really difficult (justify and write). It is much easier to root for Lenore (probably by your intention), and I am glad you found a way to get her off the Hacienda and tell more of her story.

Your mention of wanting to explore protections against Slave Abuse is a good excuse to talk about your aspirations for the series. You mentioned in the author's notes (and is obvious from some of the stories themselves) that you wanted to avoid some of the more unrealistic aspects of the "judicial slavery" stores. Your desire to make it follow reality a little closer, is why I bothered to mention small issues like the problem with slave collars and power-outages. I like the detail of having the Slave Mart staying open late (because LOL apparently power-chargers are not included with a multi-thousand dollar slave purchase; although from a more serious perspective many of the people selling at the private sale probably didn't know or care much about keeping slaves when they are trying to get rid of them).

Not to over analyze the authors of this particular small genera, but it is apparent that the authors had different agendas. For example while Joe Doe is technically a fine author with interesting plots; but his story goals seem more like tragedies; tales of corruption and self-failure leading to downfall. Reality is not a goal. And unfortunately, for my reading preferences, neither is empathetic characters (is there even one likable person in Slave Yoga?). Carl Bedford by contrast writes pretty much in the same world, but almost always has some empathetic characters (even some who really shouldn't be), and usually has redemption/growth arc.

As for your writing, I like the ares you have found to expound upon, like the societal issue of dealing with slave abuse. But what really made you stories grow from earlier 4's, to later Slave Camp into 5 star material for me, is the characters and the sense of place. I know you didn't carefully plot everything out in the beginning, but I liked how it grew. Cheers...

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 2 years agoAuthor

@Leifson

Kat was intended to be a significant player for a number of chapters and then fall into the background. She was the catalyst that got Cheryl enslaved when she had sex with Cheryl's husband. Then was weak and allowed her mother to abuse Cheryl. That was mechanism to bring out the issue of slave abuse.

In many slave stories, slaves have no recourse. Some even have the slave tortured for kicks. I wanted a system where although the latitude of a slave owner was great, there were still some restrictions.

I wanted Kat to have a submissive nature so there was a reason Derek could own both her and mother. That lead to her mother, Lisa, being upset and how Kat could get punished, like out in the field in front of a work crew. After that, I was not really sure what to do with her. So I had he joined at the hip with Cheryl for a time for them to learn to get along. Once they reconciled, I mentioned them being an item and then pretty much made them part of the background.

Lenore's character is a little different. I introduced her in Slave Camp with a backstory to tie together some of the others. Being a free woman posing as a slave, she could always strike out on her own.

I had to come up with a way to get her off the Hacienda. Derek buying Bas's ammunition, meeting Lou and Wanda seemed an easy transit to have Bas need an accountant to get his finances in order. Hence Lenore.

But she still has her private issues. On one hand she now wants to be in charge of her destiny but she has a past and hidden (maybe not so hidden) submissive nature.

LeifsonLeifsonabout 2 years ago

What's up with Clarice "being the boss" at work? That seems very different from the way other slaves get treated. Rhonda and Miriam both lost people manager aspects of their job (seemingly as a matter of course). Of course there has been no mention of a formal law. Just curious if you had a change of mind about the world, or if Clarice's situation is unique?

LeifsonLeifsonabout 2 years ago

I for one am happy to have Lenore in this story. I don't expect her to have an easy time, but hope she will be able to grow and overcome her conditioning. Of course she isn't perfect, and might stumble, but that helps make the story interesting.

I kind of regard Lenore as "Kat redemption". Both have similar problems, but Kat (perhaps written into a corner) in her current situation is unlikely to be able to grow much (which is why she almost disappeared in later Slave Camp stories). But I thought the setup was interesting, and seeing it happen with Lenore is one of the reasons I like her character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Half this chapter is just a copy and paste of what was already said in a previous chapter. Could have just been summarized. I skipped over most of it, which is something I've NEVER done before with a GamlnLuck chapter. Disappointing.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Snatched Stolen time, dark betrayal and shattered marriages.in Loving Wives
My Fragile Male Ego Would not let me accept my wife's cheating.in Loving Wives
Strength of the Soul Pt. 01 Bad news comes in threes for cheated husband.in Loving Wives
Table for Two Ch. 01: First Blood Unsuspecting husband is served divorce papers.in Loving Wives
Making It Up As We Go: A Sequel Wife's cheating with half-brother destroys family.in Loving Wives
More Stories