Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 16

Story Info
Consequences of fighting.
7.9k words
4.68
4.3k
7

Part 17 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,295 Followers

Lenore and Sonya both called me to let me know they were almost home. I was not far behind. When I pulled in, their cars were parked in the driveway. Sherrie and I went inside. I wanted to introduce her to Sonya and the girls. Lenore had gone to change her clothes and Sonya was in the kitchen checking on progress there. I took Sherrie into the kitchen and got her a beer and after giving a quick introduction, asked her to step out the front door to keep watch for Gretchen. I showed her the button to open the gate. I knew the girls would be talking about the new addition to the family and chomping at the bit to meet her.

Part of me was curious about what Joanne and Robin might be telling the other girls in the kitchen. I realized their comments might make things tough on Lenore. On one hand I wanted to protect Lenore. I really did love her. But at the same time I wanted her to toughen up. I needed to rely on the woman and I could not if she could not stand up for herself. I had planned to keep these slaves around for a long time. I could always get rid of all the slaves but Joanne if need be to protect Lenore. but did not want to do that. Re-homing Joanne would be too much for me guilt-wise. I had sworn to my late wife I would always take care of her (our) daughter and sister. I meant to honor that promise. I had to find another solution.

I went back to my bedroom. I met Lenore who was just leaving after changing her clothes. "I hope you know what you are doing, Lenore." I said quietly. "I had a talk with Sherrie on the way home. She went into much more detail than you did about what happened in New Orleans."

"I'm a big girl, Bas." Lenore said, defensively. "Yeah, so you heard the full story about what a submissive slut I am or was. You knew that anyway. I gotta own it. I might have made a mistake inviting Gretchen over. I may get embarrassed if our girls get ignorant and open their mouths in front of her. That is a risk I am willing to take. Of course I'll spank them later but that won't do me any good at first. I've been thinking about this and made some decisions. You don't need you to protect me."

I told her Sherrie wanted to confirm what our girls told her about how we made sure everybody enjoys themselves when we take them to bed. I added what Sherrie asked about her 'taking a little more' and seducing Lenore into being submissive. "I'd have been stunned if she does not try to do exactly that. I am perfectly aware of her intentions. Well, what I anticipated would be her intentions. Lou proposed Sherrie might not have me on her radar at all but I knew otherwise. She left me a few messages to call her in the past year or so. Some ordering me like I should be under thrall and some inviting. I knew what she wanted and never returned a single call. I am a little puzzled she asked your permission. I thought she'd be less blatant. She must be very sure of herself." I started to protest, "But" "But nothing Bas. Stay out of it. This is my problem, my challenge. Let's go greet our guests."

We heard Gretchen come in the front door followed by her two slaves. "Glad to have you here, Gretchen." Lenore greeted the other woman, playing the hostess. "Come on into the kitchen. Ahh Richard! You know Coach Prejean here. Why don't you get her and her girls something to drink. We have hard liquor, beer and a few types of soda. Of course we can also brew coffee." Gretchen said she'd love a beer and followed Richard through the doorway.

I paused to hear Lenore address Sherrie. "Well, it's good to see you not crying and worrying about Gretchen piercing your nipples and other goodies and marking your ass." Lenore greeted Sherrie as she gave the muscular blonde a hug. Sherrie returned the hug and without releasing the hug, kissed Lenore fully on the mouth. "Yep, now you have to worry about ME piercing you." Lenore continued, with a grin.

To give her credit, Sherrie did not miss a beat. "You may own my ass legally, but I am soon gonna own yours in every other way that counts." Sherrie declared. "I've wanted you for over ten years, ever since I watched you and Jessie playing your games. I'm sure you noticed I hung around more when Jessie was in charge and it was your little bare pussy out in the open." She laughed heartily.

I thought Robin and Joanne were going to fall over in astonishment when they saw Lenore and Sherrie walk into the kitchen arm in arm. Gretchen smiled at the pair but did not comment. I wondered what Lenore might have explained to her. I suspected at least a heads up about their prior connection. Lunch was surprisingly enjoyable with all the drama hidden.

"Did you three learn anything at slave camp or did I waste my money sending you?" I asked. Then I grinned, "I know Beth learned to pay attention when Lenore suggests she do something. I'm sure that laser was not pleasant."

"No, kidding." Beth grumbled. "It was worse than a sunburn. My skin felt scalded after that technician burned up my hair follicles. Plus I got strapped twice soon after. It hurt to sit on those plastic chairs in the classroom. I was still really sore the rest of the day, particularly when..." she cut off her statement and looked at Carol. "Okay, I know it is going to come out sooner or later. Carol, your mother decided to have sex with me. Well, more accurately she used me to get her off. Us slaves were sent to the staff lounge and your Mom came in to play. Not only did I have to eat her out, but she rubbed and slapped my sore skin. We discussed what she did later. She punished me for the way I treated her, Rene's and Angie's moms in the past." Carol began to apologize for her mother's actions. "Not necessary. I fully admit I was a bitch to them and I apologized. I've treated others worse for less reason."

"You said you got strapped twice that first morning." I asked. "Why?"

"The first time for not being hairless down there and needing to be lasered. The tech warned me if I made noise while she worked, I'd get more than the five smacks I was already going to get. I barely kept from crying. Then I could not hold the first part of the enema. I cramped so bad. I shit myself. The tech hosed me down and gave me another five swats. I was so sore by then, I just screamed and bawled. Then she started the soap part of the enema all over. I barely held it in the second time and I knew I had to be pretty empty. Well, of poop anyway. It was terrible."

"How about you two?" I asked Joanne and Robin. "What was the most, I guess you would call it memorable part of slave camp?" Both girls immediately said the clean out area where they were flushed and scrubbed. Teri and Sherrie were nodding their heads in agreement.

"I never felt so helpless, so USED in my life." Joanne said. "It was totally demeaning not to mention painful. Beth was right. I'm not sure how I managed to hold that soapy solution in. It burned and I cramped so bad I just knew I was going let loose any second. I was sure I was leaking some. They bound our hands behind our backs and hoisted them up in the air to force us to stay bent over. My shoulders burned and ached. I tried to close my legs a little to raise myself up just an inch but was told if I moved, they'd shove a bigger nozzle up my ass."

"The regular one they used was big enough." Robin said. "I mean it was huge, maybe an inch or more across. And they did not work it inside slowly. I know it was lubed because I watched them rub some lube on it when she did the girl in front of me. She pushed and pulled a couple times and then jammed it all the way up. I barely kept from screaming but I cried. They took the nozzle out for us to sit on the pot and every time it went back up for the rinses, it hurt all over again."

"They did us three times. The first day, Saturday and then again this morning. When I went through the induction center, they did us almost every day, because new girls were arriving daily." Teri, the girl Gretchen bought from Rick, explained. "I guess they kept track because some mornings they called out numbers and let us stand aside and just did certain girls. That was the only break we got."

"One girl did not pay attention when her number was called. She got the whole procedure and then was strapped afterwards in front of us all for not getting in the right line. The guard knew full well the slave was supposed to skip that day. She said it was the girl's own fault she got the extra treatment. And a lesson for all of us to pay attention to orders."

"The last day, the morning of the auction they washed us out again and then had us apply makeup. They wanted us to look good but not too slutty so we'd get a good bid. Any girl who looked too slutty would go get it scrubbed off and try again. Three girls were sent back to the wash room. They came back crying. They not only got their faces washed, but had to endure the whole enema process. The techs used big bertha on them their second time through." Robin explained big bertha was a huge nozzle in comparison to the normal ones which was big enough to hurt.

"I bet the girls were careful with their makeup the second time." Brenda commented.

"Most of the girls helped each other because the lighting made it hard to see with those wall mirrors. I think they are really one way mirrors." Teri said. "Those three girls were pretty rude to everybody so I suspect another girl, their first makeup helper, sabotaged them deliberately. But nobody said anything. We were all too worried about the auction."

The girls' comments confirmed what Rachael had said about the clean out and bathing area being the number one thing to break down a slave. I intended to have a private conversation with Joanne and Robin later about what else they learned. I wanted to observe them a bit first for any changes in attitude.

From her comments, Teri proved herself to be a smart girl. Gretchen said she was pleased with her purchase when we talked later.

I enjoyed our guests. For a coach, Gretchen surprised me as she understood when I explained I was not big into sports in general having never played in school. I told her how my syndrome seemed to interfere particularly with team sports. It turned out Gretchen's brother was also on the spectrum and also high functioning. He got into shooting firearms as well. A little unusual because some can't handle the noise. Instead of computer programming her brother was into graphic design. I asked if he lived locally but Gretchen said he lived in the northeast part of the state.

After the dishes had been cleared, we sent all the girls out into the living room. Gretchen handed Jennifer her car keys and told her to ask a few of the girls to help bring in the bags containing Sherrie's possessions. "I want to thank you for taking Sherrie off my hands, Lenore." Gretchen said. "I just hope you can handle her. You are going to have a battle and you know realistically a draw might be the best you can hope to accomplish." I was lost.

Lenore turned to me. "I told Gretchen about my history with Sherrie when we talked this weekend. I was upfront about my concerns. She agrees that Sherrie might be bisexual after all but her primary focus is control of her partner. Gretchen recognized similarities between my story and how Jen and Sherrie interacted. Probably because they share very similar super-competitive personalities, those two got antagonistic instead. Jennifer refused to accept domination at all and fought back but once collared now accepts authority in general. She and Sherrie butted heads so much any reconciliation between the two is impossible now."

Before I could ask Gretchen how she came to arrive at those conclusions, we heard shouting from the front room. "You fucking cunt! That is an asshole thing to do! How could you do that to me?" Sherrie's voice pierced the calm. "I'm gonna fucking take your head off!" Before I could react, Gretchen was already out of her chair and on the move. I thought I was moving fast but she was around the table and into the living room before I took two steps. I got to the doorway and saw Sherrie punching Jennifer in the head with her right fist. Her left held Jennifer by her hair. Jennifer was screaming and punching away as well, but either she was off balance or her arms were too short, her blows seemed ineffectual. Both women were on their knees.

Just as Gretchen arrived and grabbed to restrain Sherrie's punching arm, Sherrie drew her fist back and caught Gretchen in the face, knocking her back and off her feet. Gretchen spun and fell forward, her forehead hitting the edge of the coffee table. I crashed into the two fighting women knocking them apart and then turned to check Gretchen. Her forehead was cut and blood was pouring out, covering the side of her face. She was unconscious.

I yelled for somebody to call emergency services as I felt for a pulse. I grabbed a flat sofa pillow and put it under Gretchen's head. It served to keep the blood off the carpet. I briefly considered putting pressure on the wound to stop the bleeding but thought maybe her skull was cracked and pressure might do more damage than good. I sent Sonya outside to wait for the ambulance. I told Jennifer to go to the one side of the room and ordered Sherrie to the opposite side. Jennifer began to talk back. I heard "You cant tell me....' when I bellowed. "Get your ass over there now before I beat the shit out of you!" She moved quickly. Robin and Joanne stared at me, mouths open. Gretchen began to moan loudly as she regained consciousness. I told her to lay still.

The EMT treating Gretchen explained head wounds 'bleed like a mother' but Gretchen appeared to be okay. She was still groggy so they decided to transport her to the hospital. One of the techs asked how it happened. I explained the two slaves began to fight and Gretchen stepped in to break them up. She was hit and fell into the table. He made a few notes and left. Lenore rode with Gretchen in the ambulance. Less than twenty minutes later a police officer arrived. He questioned us briefly and made a call before taking formal statements from me and the girls. Kathy Bishop arrived soon after.

"Hello Bas. When I came down the street I just knew it was your house." Kathy said with a smile. I asked her why she was here. It seemed like a lot of police activity for a simple accident. "When a free person gets injured by a slave, it becomes a full on investigation."

"It's not like it was a deliberate attack." I said. "I saw the whole thing. It was a complete accident. These two girls started fighting and Gretchen, uhh I mean Ms Prejean stepped in to break them up and a fist caught her in the face. She fell and hit her head."

"It doesn't matter, Bas. When there is violence in any form by a slave and a free person is injured, a full investigation and report is generated. This is very serious." Kathy repeated. She had me reenact what I witnessed. She took more statements from the slaves and wrote copious notes.

"I'm sorry Gretchen got hurt. I really did not mean to hit her. I did not see her," Sherrie babbled, seriously upset. "I did not even know she was there. I was trying to pound the shit out of this bitch. She destroyed all my diplomas and certificates. She told me she tore them up, pissed on them and then threw them in the trash when she packed my stuff this morning." I explained to Kathy that I bought Sherrie this morning and we transferred ownership after we picked up our slaves from Slave Camp.

I turned to Joanne who was standing, observing. Jennifer trashed Sherrie's stuff? She shook her head. "Jennifer said that after we brought all Sherrie's stuff inside. Sherrie did not see the box with her diplomas and asked about them. While you were busy with the medics Jennifer told me the box is still in the trunk of the car covered by an old tarp. She just wanted to get a rise out of Sherrie."

"When Jennifer laughed about ripping up the diplomas and peeing on them. Sherrie dove off her chair and pulled Jennifer off the sofa. They wrestled a little. Sherrie grabbed Jennifer by the hair and tried to get her on the ground. Jennifer stayed upright, punching at Sherrie but Sherrie's grip in her hair kept her from doing much. That was when Gretchen got there."

"Bas I'm going to have to take Sherrie into custody." Kathy Bishop informed me. I asked why I could not keep her or if I needed to follow and sign her out like I did when Joanne and Robin were arrested. "Sorry. That doesn't work in cases of assault on a free person by a slave, even accidental ones. You need to call Lou. She will explain. I'm sorry but my hands are tied."

"I think you ought to arrest Jennifer over there as well, then. She was fighting too so she is just as much at fault." Kathy agreed. Jennifer began to protest she did not hit Gretchen. "Listen, Bitch! You started it. And you SERIOUSLY do not want to stay here. I'll strap your ass raw if you do!" She looked at me with fear in her eyes. I turned back to Kathy. "Make sure the guards know it was an accident. Lenore told me the guards were pretty tough on her ex-husband when he assaulted her. Now if they want to give this other one a few with the strap, that is okay with me." Kathy grinned at me as she marched the two out the door. "Clean up the table and the carpet." I ordered the girls. "I'm going to the hospital to check on Gretchen."

On the way to the hospital, I called Lou to give her a heads up. She said she would call Helen Leblanc and make sure they know she will be the attorney on the case. "That is going to be a costly punch!" Lou said.

"No kidding," I said. "Ambulance ride, emergency room visit, x-rays, stitches and whatever other treatments Gretchen needs plus your legal fees. But I'm not worried about the money. I"m gonna beat some slave butt before this is over."

"I'm not talking about the money." Lou said. "How long is this girl's enslavement? From what I remembered from discussions this weekend, only a few years." I told her four. "Well she can easily be looking at over double that now." I could not believe that kind of penalty would be levied for a single accidental punch. And the slave was provoked by another. "Doesn't matter. They do NOT fool around when a free person gets hurt by a slave. Once it is reported the process takes on a life of its own. We'll work on it. Let me make some phone calls."

===

"Well, my hard head didn't crack." Gretchen quipped as she laid on the hospital gurney awaiting discharge. "But they say I might have a slight concussion. They gave me some meds but I still have a killer headache. The punch might give me a shiner, but falling on the table did the main damage. Twelve stitches." Lenore told Gretchen she will stay the night with us so we can keep an eye on her. "Lenore said you went off on the girls. Did you beat their asses, yet?" I shook my head and told them what had happened. "That little bitch! She asked if I had some folders. She wanted to take the diplomas out of the frames and give Sherrie a box of empty frames to aggravate her. I ordered her to leave them alone and just box them. She must have thought it would be funny to agitate the girl. Like telling her this morning how she tried to talk me into the piercings."

Gretchen was discharged and I drove us home. "The doctor said you shouldn't drink." Lenore offered as we sat at the dining room table.

"Yeah, but he also refused to give me any decent drugs." Gretchen laughed, as she popped open a beer. "Actually, my headache is far better now I am sitting upright. I think I am fine to go home plus I have Teri to keep an eye on me." She laughed. "I'm sure Teri will do a good job. She wouldn't want to risk going back to Rick." Teri grimaced and joked she'd almost be willing to donate a kidney to avoid that. "Thank you Bas, I really do feel I can take care of myself but I'm happy to enjoy your hospitality for the night. Your house had some minor damage from their fighting, too but mine got burned up." Gretchen laughed. Lenore and I joined in.

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,295 Followers