Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you told the other girls about Sherrie's stories?" I asked. Robin nodded and blushed as she confessed they had the first night after the fight. All the others wanted to know about the new slave and were speculating what would happen to her. "I guess you were pretty surprised to find out I bought Sherrie when I brought her home."

"Oh yeah, totally. We never thought we'd see her again." Joanne said. "At camp she gave us some advice about Lenore. Sherrie told us to be really bold but start slow to take advantage of Lenore a little at a time and before she knew it we'd have her wrapped around our little fingers. Lenore would hate it but love it at the same time. She'd realize she was giving up her ass and that would make her even more submissive. Sherrie bragged that no matter which of them wore the collar, she could make Lenore her pet. That was the word she used.. pet. When she walked in the door with you, I about fell down in shock. It is gonna be a fun show to watch Lenore try to handle her."

I asked if Sherrie said anything about Lenore when she came home that first day. Robin blushed again and nodded. "She just said, 'Game on!' and winked at us. But just a little later the fight started."

"Well, you know it was Lenore's decision to buy Sherrie." I said. I wanted to see Joanne's reaction.

She began to giggle. "Well, if half of Sherrie's story was true, that was a dumb move." Joanne laughed. "I'm sorry, Bas. This is where it is hard to be respectful. Of Lenore anyway. Maybe she secretly wants Sherrie to take her over, totally take advantage." I asked what she thought of that. "Oh, I'd love it! Wouldn't you?" she asked Robin. Robin grinned and said 'Hell, yeah!' "Bas, you are always going to be top guy here. We know we tried to be in charge and failed. We totally regret it. You are the boss. But to tell you the truth, I'd like to see Lenore become an unofficial, uncollared slave just like she was at the Hacienda. We are all watching to see if Sherrie can take her down like she claimed. Free or not, Lenore would lose her position. I'd love to see her naked, jumping to Sherrie's commands."

"And if Lenore holds her own?" I asked. Both girls began to giggle. I could tell they did not think much of Lenore's chances.