Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 17

Story Info
Bas tries to understand what is going on. And hopes he does.
7.7k words
4.76
4.6k
8

Part 18 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My whole week had been in turmoil. Monday night after we finally got everybody settled for the night, I wanted to talk to Lenore privately. "I'm NOT happy about how things have gone Lenore." She thought I was referring to the fight and the possible legal ramifications. "I'm not talking about that. Not right now. I'm referring to your credibility with the slaves. With Sherrie we now have nine actual slaves not counting Brenda who is voluntary. None of our girls are stupid. They are already talking to each other and sharing your history. I'm sure they are going to know whatever the girls at slave camp discussed. Beating their butts is NOT the solution. That will not gonna generate respect, NOR help your authority."

"I have no intention to beat any butt to gain their respect or even their obedience, Bas." Lenore stated tersely. "I'm not really concerned about their attitude either. Like you said every one of them is very smart and they will not overtly do anything to rock the boat too much and piss you off. You are their master and their futures depend on you."

"I told you I have to deal with Sherrie in my own way. I have been contemplating this since Friday when the situation arose after running into her again. I could have avoided her and let Gretchen do whatever she wanted with her. I chose to get involved. It's NOT just the slaves' respect I need to establish, it is my own self-respect. I need to confirm I am a strong person in my own right, not a 'powder puff'.' "

"Being sexually submissive to somebody is not a bad thing. I'd be happy to be YOUR submissive, let you decide what to do to me or with me sexually. But my history with Sherrie is different. I know full well she wants full control, yet I still like her. I always did. Same with her sister Jessie. But I cannot be weak and allow her to take me over which is exactly what I did in New Orleans. Except for a few circumstances beyond either of us that hindered us, things could have turned out far differently. You have no idea how that makes me feel. I need to take back that power."

"Why can't you just tell yourself and her that it was a passing impulse? And so what if you can't take back that nebulous power you feel you lost?" I asked. "You can shock Sherrie, beat her butt, ring or tattoo her. But what if YOU don't think you established your dominance over her to your satisfaction? Where does that leave us? I need you by my side as my partner."

Lenore smiled demurely. "I know you need me. I need you." Lenore said. "But what good will I be if I can't be the strong partner you need? Oh I will ALWAYS be the smart accountant, savvy business woman there to give you advice. But if I am not tough enough to handle another girl and put her in her place then I'll have failed to be more than your submissive powder puff. The partner you need to protect you and help you navigate life. NOPE!!! If I fail, I will be a slave within this household with no more authority than any of the other girls. You know Sherrie will push for more power than occasionally dominating me during a little sex play."

Lenore looked at me with conviction. "If I cannot redeem myself to MY OWN standards, then I don't deserve to be anything more than an uncollared slave just like I was at the Hacienda, the same as Brenda is now. Brenda is beginning to realize what the position means. She told me it is scary, humiliating and at the same time gratifying to give up being in charge and making decisions. For now she sees it as a game but doesn't realize how easy that is to become a permanent part of her psyche"

"I'm not sure I want you in that capacity." I said. "I need you as a full partner. I am coming to realize that. I'm not sure I cannot get by without that."

Lenore scoffed. "Sure you can. You were off balance for a little while when Joanne and Robin got their hooks into you. Yes, you were on a downhill slide. I was there to stop it but it was YOU who took charge and turned the tables. You just had to be shown how and be given a little push. I will always be here for you, only in a different capacity. You will always have my knowledge and expertise. Just as you have Brenda's even though you have not pressed her. It's just, I will be another of the slaves. Uncollared, unofficial, but with no more authority than any other and less than your head girl, Sonya. IF I CANNOT PROVE MYSELF WORTHY. That will be the key to my future."

I suggested we bring Rene and Carol to our room for sex tonight. Lenore shook her head. "No. I'm not in the mood to be the BIC, 'bitch in charge'. You go to their room and fuck them both. Or you can bring them here and I'll sleep in their room. Although that will likely get noticed and become part of the rumor mill. Just like you fucked Sonya last night when I told you I did not want to do anything. YOU are the master of the house and need to use your slaves, freely and often. I'll be here if you come back here to cuddle later. Or you can spend the night with them. You are the boss. Go be it." For the second night in a row, I went and played with my slaves without my partner. I had to admit that after the first five minutes, I forgot anything was amiss. I had fun.

Tuesday, I jumped into bed with Charlene and Sonya both. I sent Joanne to sleep with Robin. After both women finished draining my balls, in the early hours of the morning I went back to my own room. Lenore rolled over and gave me a kiss. Then she slid beneath the covers and sucked on my cock. I began to say something. "No Master, Until I prove myself again as the woman of the house, I will serve you as a slave in private."

Wednesday evening after the trial, I brought Sherrie back home. I had my discussion with Joanne and Robin about how much they knew about Lenore's past, particularly her relationship with Sherrie. I was very tempted to strip and fuck both of them. I remembered how they had both treated me when they felt I was vulnerable. They were like two wolves taking down an elk, working together to make the kill but knowing they'd bicker when it came time to share the meat. Both blushed at the analogy but neither denied it.

I checked my camera feed for how the girls reacted to my visit. Both girls giggled about my calling them she -wolves. 'I feel more like a jackal now." Joanne smiled. "I'll let Sherrie, the lion, take down Lenore, then I'll run in and grab a few bones." Robin said you mean 'bone her.' "Hell, yes! I owe her a good ass fucking with that dildo. I want to make her whimper, cry and beg. The Hacienda girls have slave girl justice. Maybe we can get that going here. That is something to work on later. We need to be careful how we suggest it and not be too blatant we are targeting Lenore."

"I tend to believe Bas when he said sending us to slave camp was his idea and not Lenore's." Robin said. "We blamed Lenore since it was just a week after she blistered our butts in front of everybody for dissing her. I wasn't thinking about Christmas break being the first time he could send us without taking us out of class. I've seen him talk a lot with Rachael Dubois out at the Hacienda. But I'm with Mom. I'd still like to sit on Lenore's face and slap the piss out of her pussy like they did to us in that staff lounge." Joanne giggled and commented how that would be 'sweet'.

When I went back to my room, Lenore was coming out of the bathroom having finished her shower. 'If she grovels', I decided quickly, 'I will blister her butt'. It will be in private but she will learn her new passive personality has consequences. It was causing ripples in the house. I was pleased to find she was her normal self.

"Now that Sherrie is home, why don't we bring her in here?" I suggested. My thinking was Sherrie was depressed and in the right state of mind for a little of our own manipulation. She would not be in the mood to attempt to dominate Lenore. Apparently Lenore thought the same thing.

"Nope. She is off balance and vulnerable right now." Lenore said. "She has to be on her game and I have to confront her 'head on' the first time. I will do it on my own, without your being here." I began to protest. "You've been taking care of the slave girls. You keep doing that. I need to have Sherrie all to myself when the time comes. ONE of us will walk out of the room on top."

I shook my head at her stubbornness. "You'd be a lousy general if we went into combat." I quipped. "Not taking advantage of an enemy's lack of defenses." She flipped me off and said she saw it as contest that should be fair despite the consequences. "Nobody is gonna give you a trophy if you win." I protested. "And remember, YOU can lose. Sherry either breaks even or wins." After my shower, I joined Lenore in bed. She grinned when I kissed her and kissed me back. We were every bit the loving couple we had been. Our love-making that night was as active and fun as I could want.

At breakfast the next morning, I announced I needed to take Sherrie to run a few errands. I wanted her cell phone on my account and even though she had a driver's license as a slave, I needed to sign for it as her new owner. "Do you want to continue to work for your previous employer?" I asked. She shrugged and said she had mixed feelings since being enslaved. She liked the company but she had taken so much time off, she did not know if she even still had a job.

"Wanda asked me if she could talk to Sherrie. She is looking for a few new accountants." Lenore told me out of Sherrie's hearing. I told her I was not sure if that was a good idea. "It will not change a thing." Lenore said. "Well, not in the long run. I have no objections. Wanda had to deal with something similar a few years ago. Think about it and call her either way. She wants to hear from you."

Wanda was on her way in to the office and happy to get my call. I told her I was hesitant to allow Sherrie and Lenore that much contact time. "Look, Bas. I suggested Sherrie come to work for me because she has a solid reputation as an accountant. She is relatively new as a CPA which makes her a good choice to train for my needs." I told her my reservations about the two women spending that much time together right now. I tried to not appear too concerned.

Wanda laughed. "I love Lenore. I was the one who hired her for this firm in the first place and took her home and sort of enticed her into her role at the Hacienda after I learned a little about her. Lenore is good playing a slave or a free woman. She seems happy in both roles. Sherrie is the acid test for Lenore to decide which role she wants for her future. I know you two are getting tight. I see marriage in your future. Lenore's choice will not change that. I know from experience."

"So you really think this is a good thing for Lenore? This acid test?" I asked.

"Yep. Lenore has gone from unofficial slave to boss of a group of slaves in a matter of a couple months. She has experienced both roles and now it is time for her to decide her fate. I personally think either role in private is fine. I am considering Sherrie as a possible employee for my own interests, well the good of my firm. A strictly professional proposal. Their private business is not my concern. I am an interested observer though. It will be fun to see how it shakes out."

"Like watching a sporting event?" I asked. "Lenore refused to take advantage when Sherrie was not at her best. I don't understand why Lenore would risk failing." Wanda told me to let Lenore do it her way and to sit back and observe.

On our way to run our errands, I asked Sherrie if she wanted to change firms. I wanted her opinion. She grinned at me. "Ed, my boss, might offer you a little more in salary if you let him use me. He tried to get Gretchen to at least allow him daily blowjobs. She did not accept but she did threaten later to allow it as a punishment. Like the rings. Ed was always nice to me and careful how he acted before I was enslaved but I think that was because I am so strong. Once I was enslaved, he was no longer inhibited. I think I'd like to work for Wanda even if she does not pay as much."

Sherrie giggled. "Listen to me talk about salary like I was taking it home. You are the one who will collect my paycheck. And I know money does not mean much since you are so rich." I asked her if the girls had told her I was rich. "No need. I knew exactly who you were from the first minute I saw you in the slave camp lobby. Dr Christine Whitman was one of my professors in school. Hell, every accountant over twenty five who graduated from the college here probably took a few of her classes. We all knew she was married to Bastiene Landry. I was curious about how you and Lenore got together. Joanne explained it. She told me how she made a stupid power play and got enslaved in the process."

I nodded and then explained that while I was pretty well off financially, I still wanted the slaves to earn to pay the household expenses like a business. I wanted to put those who could be employed to work at something that would keep them productive. I also wanted each slave to have something when they were freed, so I would contribute to their retirement funds. A better salary would make more of a difference to them than to me. As far as the Waddsworth company,my primary concern was her and Lenore working together and having too much private contact. I did not tell her I was modeling our household after the Hacienda.

Sherrie giggled, "It's not like we could sneak off to the restroom for a little nooky. And I have been up front about my intentions for Lenore. In my fantasies, I convince you to sell me to her and she and I move away to live together as a couple. I wear the collar but behind closed doors, I am the mistress and she the slave."

"So you still intend to push her to submit to you." I said. "Knowing full well, I could step in and blister your ass for trying."

"Yep. It's part of the game. You are my owner and I want to control your girlfriend. Or at least dominate her as much as I can, especially in bed. You know some of your other girls would like to see her lose her authority and be an unofficial slave like she was before she came to live with you." I asked how many of the slaves said that to her directly. "Well, three said they'd love it. A few others said they did not care. They like Lenore and say she could choose to live how she wants."

Sherrie watched me closely for my reaction. I was as non-committal as I could be."Let's give Ed a chance to make a decent offer." I said, to Sherries chagrin. Ed however, lived up to Sherrie's predictions. He offered me a ten percent increase in her former salary if I would allow him use of her sexually. Without missing a beat, he assured me it would be only him using my slave and would make sure she was well washed 'inside and out' before he sent her home. "Sorry, but I do not share my toys." I said. When he asked about only using her orally, I shook my head again and said, "In ANY way." We left without my signing a contract for my newest slave to work there.

Sherrie was beaming as we got into the car. "Thanks, Bas!" she gushed. "I can't imagine sucking that slimy worm's worm every day." She lost her smile when I asked her if she could imagine sucking my worm as I unzipped my fly. She gasped when she realized I was serious and intended her to suck my cock right there in the parking lot of her former place of employment.

She leaned over and got to work. It was not the best blowjob I had received recently but as I remembered guys from school saying, 'Any blowjob is good and a good blowjob is great." When she sat back up she looked a little abashed. "I was scared about you coming in my mouth or if I could swallow without retching, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be." she said quietly. I looked at her in surprise. "That was only the second time I ever sucked on a cock, Bas. And the first time the guy came in my mouth. I tried back in college years ago. I only got fucked by a real cock once too."

"I thought you and Jennifer were fighting over a man in the gym and that was the reason you got kicked out." I offered. Sherrie shook her head.

"The man was going to coach us. He was a trainer we both wanted." Sherrie explained. "I don't know if I am lesbian or bi. I just know I've been too afraid to let a man touch me sexually. The time I lost my virginity was not fun. I did it because it was expected after we dated a few months. I've always been more attracted to women. I never had a man really push my buttons. One guy stuck his cock into my pussy and the other stuck his into my mouth. Not really any way for me to get any pleasure from that. And I've been hesitant to try again."

"Gretchen told me Jennifer was at least bi-sexual. So why did you guys fight so much?" I asked.

"We had a little rivalry going on just comparing how we were developing physically. Two girls in the same gym." Sherrie explained. "One day we started a little rough housing in private. It was not intended to be sexual but just who could get the upper hand and overpower the other. I have, well what you might call a very prominent clitoris. I took some male hormones for a while to build my muscle mass. I was stronger, but Jen was a better wrestler. She got on top. When I did not give up and name her the winner she went further. To embarrass me she pulled my pants down."

"She pinched and pulled on my clit while she ridiculed me about having a tiny cock instead of clit. She held me down and played with it until I came. Played is the wrong term. I felt molested. It was pretty sore by the time she let me go from all her pinching and pulling. She jacked me off and teased me. I could do nothing to stop her."

"We had an amateur competition a few weeks later. She got into my head giving me a hard time just before we went on stage, telling me how my little cock might stand up while I was posing and how if it did, she'd suck on it after as a consolation prize. Neither of us won but she ranked two places ahead of me. Her teasing me afterwards started our first actual fight." Sherrie shivered at the memory. "She's fucked with me since. I quit taking the hormones but my clit is still pretty big. At least it seems like it to me. I was pretty self conscious and living with her and Gretchen, I did not have any privacy. She teased me constantly."

I asked her about the garden parties and her exploits with women. "Slave girls are not about to say anything that will offend. They are careful to not get their asses spanked. I haven't had all that much experience in relationships. I worked hard at my job and in the gym. I had no real private life. I missed out on getting Lenore into bed at that convention because both of us had roommates. I did not even have her diddle me. I wanted to be the one in charge and if she fingered my clit and found it huge, I'd be too embarrassed to go on."

"I know you heard Jen give me a hard about getting pierced and that nips and lips comment. I just knew she was going to say something about hanging a weight from my clit and stretching it. She'd said that in private when Gretchen first threatened to ring me. Jen knows how to push my buttons and get me to react. I'm glad to be away from her."

I told her I saw her nude at slave camp but did not notice a big clit. "Well, you didn't make me spread my legs either." Sherrie admitted. I resolved to do exactly that as soon as I had the chance. The car was not the place for me to examine this new slave intimately.

Wanda wanted Sherrie bad enough to offer more in salary than Ed had even with his ten percent increase. Lenore gave me 'the nod' when I asked her opinion and I signed the employment papers. Wanda wanted Sherrie to start immediately so I left her there and went home. She would ride home with Lenore.

None of the girls were around when I got home. I stepped into the kitchen to get a beer and saw them all outside through the window. Richard had them working in the garden area. It was one of those warm sunny days in mid December so they were all working in T-shirts and jeans. Joanne and Rene were raking the old dead weeds into piles while Robin and Carol picked up the refuse and took it to the compost pile. Marianne and Richard were using shovels to turn the soil.

12