Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you lost interest when you did not get to be with me after New Orleans?" Lenore asked.

I was surprised to see Sherrie bawl even harder that she did before. "Hell no!! I wanted you so much! But I could not have you so I devoted all my time and energy into body building. I'd been doing heavy workouts for a while and had really developed myself, but then I started doing it full time. When I was not working in the office, I was in the gym. The only time I took breaks was for the garden parties."

"And then we met up again when Gretchen signed you up for slave camp." Lenore interjected. Sherrie nodded.

"I was a slave. A fucking slave. Everybody I met could control me. Anybody could fuck me if my owner allowed. I was one of those girls I'd used so cruelly. I so wanted to grab you and beg you to buy me. Gretchen was okay but Jennifer was a total cunt and made my life miserable. She had her tongue so far up Gretchen's ass. You know the rest."

Lenore ordered Sherrie to resume her position with her face between her legs. Sherrie paused long enough to wipe her tears and then laid down. She moved her face forward and actually kissed Lenore's pussy, briefly startling her.

"Yeah, and then when he brought you home, you told Bas all about what happened in New Orleans," Lenore stated coldly. "You made sure to let him know what a submissive slut I was. That you could get me to obey your orders so quickly. You told Robin, Joanne and Beth all about me while you were all in there!" Lenore said. "I'm sure they all told you how I'd screwed them over and you dished the dirt on me. You knew they'd have even less respect for me than before."

"I'm so sorry. I was upset and scared shitless!" Sherrie said. "I needed friends in there."

I took a minute to ponder that. Sherrie spent a great deal of time and effort to throw a woman she supposedly loved under the bus. She knew full well the other women would come home to live under the same roof as Lenore. She knew the women's stories and how relations were at home and gave the three other slave camp women all the ammunition they needed to fuck Lenore over.

Even when she realized I bought her and she would be joining us, she continued the charade acting the tough bitch. I wondered what Lenore would say.

"Yeah. And when you got here you tried to fuck me over! Undermine my authority and make me look a pushover." Lenore gritted. I could tell she was pissed even after hearing Sherrie's declaration of love. "Even today. I'm sure everybody was aware we were about to have a showdown and was privy to your plans. What was it you told Bas you wanted?"

Taking a deep breath, Sherrie said. "I told him that I would like to be sold to you. That if you were my owner, I'd wear the collar but I'd be in charge. I'd make you my slave."

"Is that how you feel about me, really?" Lenore asked.

"Yes!!... no... maybe." Sherrie said. "Alright. Yes I want to have you. I'd love to be in control. I found I love controlling girls, doing them in every hole and making them perform for me. Having all the power. But with you...... I just want to be WITH you. I want...." she broke off and began to bawl again. Lenore let her cry for several minutes. She lightly patted Sherrie on the arm but her hands did not go near any other area. Finally Sherrie calmed down.

"You are going to be a slave for another seven years. Maybe you will be here. I did promise Gretchen I would not sell you without talking to her first." Lenore said. "I am not going anywhere. I'll be honest with you. I love Bas. I'm hoping he asks me to marry him and he gives me babies." Sherrie began to cry again. "Hush! That does not mean I do not like girls at the same time. It just means that Bas is part of whatever I do and has to give his approval. You have to accept that. I'll give you some options for your future."

"The first is, you ask Bas to sell you. You go away and serve your slave time somewhere else." Lenore said and then patted Sherrie to calm her as she cried and begged not to be sold. "I don't want that and I am sure I will have some heavy explaining to Bas why I want you sold so soon after I insisted he buy you from Gretchen. He knows the whole story. You told him a bunch and I had to fill in the details. I was terribly humiliated to admit what you told him when he brought you home was true. You made me your slut in New Orleans. I allowed you to abuse me. I am submissive. No getting by that as it's ingrained in my nature. It embarrassed me to cave so quickly. But here I am in charge. I submit only to Bas."

I chuckled at that. I knew full well Lenore would bow down and subjugate herself to several women if they commanded. Women from her past to whom she had answered. She would obey them if they demanded it. The other women knew it too. Lou, Sarah, Wanda and I had discussed that very thing today at the Hacienda.

"I suppose the girls will be disappointed when they return to find you did not take me over today." Lenore said. Sherrie muttered her agreement. "I'm guessing they gave you some suggestions of things to do to me. Advice how to debase me and strip me of every bit of power I have." Sherrie nodded her head again.

"Let me guess. Part of it included my kneeling naked in the living room when they got home. Of course you'd have plucked out my pubes because I did that to you. And slaves are hairless. I'd be presented as an unofficial slave like Brenda. Actually, worse because I'd be a slave's slave and I'd have to admit I did it to myself. How close am I?" Lenore asked.

"Pretty close." Sherrie admitted. Lenore asked what else the girls suggested and who suggested what. "I don't want to say." Sherrie replied then squealed. "Don't! Please! Okay, I'll tell you."

"A fingernail really hurts when it pinches a nipple, huh?" Lenore asked. "Imagine how that would feel on this big clit. I expect details. Who was encouraging you and what did they say. I have a pretty good idea as I've overheard conversations, so be honest and complete in your answer."

"Okay, mainly it was Joanne, Robin and Beth. Marianne too when she was around. They all blame you for getting them enslaved. Marianne said you destroyed her family. Rene and Carol like you and Bas. They told me pushing you to submit was a lousy thing to do, but the others told them to butt out. They weren't included in any of the discussions after that. I'm sure they would never say anything and rat us out. They are scared of the others." Lenore asked about Charlene's input as she was from the same family and what Sonya had said. "I'm sure Sonya knows I was going to try something but not what or how I'd do it. She told me privately she did not like the idea, but if you decided on your own to be an unofficial slave, she'd go along with your desire. You are a big girl and can make your own decisions on how to live. Charlene told the others they deserved being enslaved and it was not your fault. She said they should not blame you and be nice. Beth called her an ass kissing slut. She was never included in any further talks either."

"So five of you planned how to take me down. I am guessing those girls gave you detailed suggestions of what you should do to me today to totally subjugate me?" Lenore asked. Sherrie nodded. "I want to know just what they suggested."

"It was pretty mean." Sherrie said. "I wouldn't have imagined going that far but I kinda got into the fantasy. Especially since we were all fingering each other as we talked it over. I've done some cruel things to girls at those garden parties but what they wanted me to do would have made sure to take every ounce of your dignity away. They all said that was what they wanted...to break you down completely. You'd either be a completely submissive slave slut or you'd run for the hills, unable to face anybody. Either way would be fine with them."

'What did they suggest?" Lenore asked frowning. "I'm curious." So was I.

"Well they didn't tell me how I should do it just what they wanted to see when they got home." Sherrie said. "You guessed right about you being on your knees naked with your pubes gone. Slave girls don't have pubes. And they insisted I pluck them with tweezers and use the hair inhibitor like you did on me. Of course they also said I should have my pussy juice smeared all over your face from having you eat me out as I do it." Lenore nodded and said she expected something along those lines.

"Robin especially wanted me to use a big dildo and ream your ass raw. Even have it up your butt when they arrived. She told the others how you reamed her and she wanted to see you get the same "in spades". All of them wanted your butt and thighs beat raw, welted from top to bottom. The worse thing they wanted was the one thing I really did not want to do. It is too cruel." Lenore asked what that was. Sherrie hesitated.

"What exactly is slave girl justice?" Sherrie asked, breaking the line of questioning. Lenore answered that it was something the girls at the Hacienda had enacted to punish one of them for shirking duties or not being a team player. Or if one girl was totally unfair in her treatment of another. Sherrie nodded. "I got that idea. I took it as almost a threat that if I was not with them, I was against them. Okay. What Joanne, Robin and the other two really wanted me to do was take ALL your hair off. And by that I mean head hair and eyebrows and apply the inhibitor all over. Like I said earlier, they want to destroy every bit of dignity you might have. Joanne said you'd probably leave and never return."

Lenore was obviously astounded by this revelation. "They expected you to take ALL my hair? It would take more than a year to grow it out long enough to style in any acceptable way! Let alone like I wear it." Sherrie nodded. I could see her fear as she admitted this. "Would you have gone that far?" she asked the younger woman.

"I don't know." Sherrie admitted. "I didn't like the idea but I agreed to do it. I have to live with these girls. They did not say it outright, but I'm sure they'd get back at me if I wimped out. Plus, to be honest, I thought if I took you down that far, you'd never resist me again. I'd own you body and soul." Lenore asked her if they did not think Bas might get upset. "Oh yeah. Joanne said he'd be livid, but it would be too late for him to do anything about it. He might even beat their butts but that would be a small price to pay to destroy you. I'm not sure I could have treated you so cruelly though. I mean, I've reamed girls' assholes until they were raw and stretched out and the girl bawling but I knew after a few days they'd be fine. Physically anyway. Shaving your head would last a long time. In public you'd have to wear a wig or one of those head covers women being treated for cancer use. I know that would devastate you emotionally."

"Joanne said making you a real slave would be worse but they probably could not finagle that. All four kept saying you deserved whatever you got."

With Sherrie now kneeling as she made her latest confession, Lenore did not look at the camera to signal her thoughts. I surmised she was so shocked she momentarily forgot the cameras were recording.

"Well, none of that is going to happen is it?" Lenore asked. Sherrie slowly shook her head. "You did not take me over. You failed in your bid for power. You proclaimed long term love for me, but you really were going to strip me of every vestige of dignity I have, weren't you? I know you have a reputation as a sadistic bitch. I checked out what you did at those garden parties. I bet if I took you to one and made you available, there would be slave girls lining up to get revenge. I have little doubt you'd have taken All my hair. You'd have been gloating as the girls came through that front door." Sherrie began to bawl. She did not even attempt to deny Lenore's conclusion. She knew she was in serious trouble. She cried piteously.

When Sherrie's crying subsided, Lenore stated, "Let's get back to those options I mentioned earlier. The first is selling you. Now I am going to change the second option to what I just mentioned. Taking you a garden party and letting the slaves use you while their owners watch. Thinking about that, I'd have to ask my cousin Marge to supervise to prevent lasting damage that would get me into legal trouble for slave abuse." Sherrie actually trembled. "After that, if you wish, I'd sell you." Sherrie shook her head and began to plead.

"Now I guess I really am a softy." Lenore said. "You proclaimed your love for me, even if you actions and your intentions has not shown it. That moved me. It really did. You were honest with me. Brutally honest and I appreciate that as well. I already knew some of what you said. I'd overheard conversations. If you had lied, you would be toast. But I am going to give you a chance." Sherrie stared Lenore longingly. She said, "Anything." Lenore held up her hand to stop more pleading.

"I''m not sure what the future will bring. But like I told you earlier, I want babies and I want Bas to be the father." Lenore stated. She could not quite help glancing at the camera. "But he has no objection to my playing with his or rather OUR slaves. As my lover, mate, significant other or husband you owe him your full allegiance." Sherrie began to nod immediately. She opened her mouth to speak but Lenore held up her hand again to stop her. "Don't start making promises you know you might break in the future. Circumstances change. For now that is what I expect."

"Now we come to the question of what I should do in response to what you and the others planned for me." Lenore offered softly. Sherrie did not offer anything but looked down. She began to tremble. I'd have to ask Lenore later if her shaking was due to fear or arousal. Sherrie's nipples were fully erect. She was terrified of what Lenore might do. I could not help but think this self proclaimed sadistic dominant was aroused by her submission to Lenore in spite of herself.

"I am not going to shave your head." Lenore stated flatly. "I am not going to present you to the others like you all planned for me. But I think we should come up something to demonstrate to the others the result of our, well, encounter is a good word. What do you think? I'm sure you have run through a myriad of scenarios."

"You could mark me." Sherrie said after a bit of reflection. "I mean indelibly. Perhaps a tattoo on my ass, my tit or above my pussy that says 'property of and your name. You have that tat showing you belonged that group at the Hacienda."

"Actually, what I wear is semi-permanent makeup. It can easily be removed. I just have not done it yet. Like I've said a few times at dinner, I've been trying to design something for all our girls. " Lenore explained. "But you are not my property. You belong to Bas. He is the man of the house. It might sound stupid and misogynistic but I support the idea, just like the women at the Hacienda look towards Derek. Even the free women obey him."

I could not help but laugh at that. Derek told me himself many times the women meaning Wanda, Lou and Sarah controlled his household and he was only along for the ride. He was happy to be the figurehead if that was what the women decided and advised I'd be smart to do the same.

"Oh fuck, I can't believe I am about to say this." Sherrie offered in a whisper. "But if you can't mark me with a tattoo, then pierce me. Put rings in me. Big heavy ones. The other girls know how much I hated the idea when Gretchen threatened to do it. They heard that cunt Jennifer laugh how she was so disappointed Gretchen had not locked rings in me before she sold me to Bas. They will all see it as a sign of my ultimate submission to you."

For the next few minutes, they talked about locations for the piercings and the types of hardware inserted. Sherrie suddenly said. "Fuck all that. Lenore, I want to prove my utter devotion and trust. You pierce me and ring me in as many places as you want. Use big rings. I am yours. Let's just go do it."

As they got off the bed to get dressed, Lenore stopped and asked. "I'm curious. The girls suggested you use a dildo on my ass. I've had that done to me before. Have you?"

"I got reamed hard when I was in slave camp. They worked those enema nozzles like dildos. They really stretched our rectums. Before that only a thumb when a slave girl jammed hers up me without asking while she ate my pussy. I did not like even that at the time and slapped that slave's pussy hard for doing it. I talked to other women about it and got mixed answers. Some said they liked it, and some said it was demeaning to deny them their womanhood and use their ass instead of their pussy. That bothered them even when if anal did not hurt. And I know a big dildo hurts even an experienced girl when it is rammed inside, especially at first. I've made girls cry many times.You are gonna fuck my ass aren't you?"

"Of course." Lenore replied. "I might even have Bas fuck you there while I watch. I had him do Joanne there before he ever fucked her pussy. I know that still bugs the living shit out of her."

"Oh yeah, that is another reason she hates you. Stretching your asshole is a big part of her plans." Sherrie reported. "She has made up a full fantasy about it. It really turned her on when she told us about getting her revenge. Once I take you down and you became a slave girl, she plans to ass rape you and make you cry and beg for mercy. She said she was going to fuck you so hard and long you wouldn't be able to sit for days afterwards. She'd stretch you out so much, you'd have to wear a diaper for a while to keep from shitting yourself."

"Well, that's not gonna happen." Lenore said with a laugh. "Damn! My pussy is a swamp. I'll soak my panties if I put them on like this. How about you clean me up?"

"I'll do anything you want," Sherrie declared. I had no doubt that was true.

I was going to turn the recording off at that point but the first few seconds of Sherrie going to town on Lenore's pussy had me riveted. I sat and watched as Sherrie got Lenore off several times. Okay, I admit I am as much a perverted voyeur as the next man. I thought back to one time early in my marriage when Christine caught me watching a porn video. I was mortified to be caught doing something so depraved. My religious mother would have gone ballistic. Christine just laughed at my embarrassment telling me I could watch all I wanted as long as I never touched another woman like that. Years later when she knew she did not have long to live she reminded me of that day and told me I should find someone to love. She giggled and told me I should 'fuck the shit out of as many women as I could".

I wonder what she'd think if she knew I had a house full of slave girls at my beck and call, including her own daughter. I knew she'd have busted Joanne's ass if she saw what a vindictive and cruel bitch her daughter turned out to be.

I was not sure how shaving a head was that bad a punishment compared to piercings or even being used sexually or rather raped. I had seriously considered shaving my own head a few times and maybe even growing a mustache and goatee. Both Sherrie and Lenore had acted like being rendered bald would be horrendously overwhelming. I began thinking seriously about doing that very thing to those four girls, Joanne, Robin, Beth and Marianne.

Christmas was just a week away and I wanted to be true to the holiday. It was supposed to be a time for family. Despite my own personal feelings for the man for what he tried to do to me, I had even considered letting Gary join us to spend the holiday with his wife and daughters. Now, after hearing how they schemed to shatter Lenore, that idea went out the window.

Lenore would be occupied with Sherrie tonight, so I considered with which of my slaves I would like to spend the night. I decided on Sonya. I liked the woman. If I did not have Lenore to rely upon, I would have turned to Sonya. I knocked on her bedroom door automatically even as I admonished myself that these women were slaves and had no expectation of privacy especially with me, their owner. I still paused a second before turning the doorknob and entering. Sonya and Charlene were sitting on one of the beds talking.