Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 20

Story Info
Bas learns more about his girls.
10k words
4.7
4.8k
4

Part 21 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,296 Followers

"Watch the video." Lenore repeated when I frowned.

"Can't you give me an idea?" I asked.

"You know the ending of the story." Lenore said, smiling. "Well, not the end but how things stand now. I won the battle and I expect, the war. Sherrie and I had a meeting of the minds. Actually I am still reeling with how well it went. I'm not sure where I want it to go. I mean how far to take it. Part of me wants to be cruel and yet my conscience is screaming at me to be fair. You and I will have to discuss it later and not just because I had holes punched in your slave's tits and clit. You did not seem too upset about that." Lenore reached down and rubbed the front of my jeans. "Kinky, huh?" she asked. "We can take the rings out later, maybe in a few days after I've made my point. For now ALL the other girls are on edge. I don't want fear. Well, maybe a little. Mainly, I want respect and certainly their cooperation. They are gonna realize I am not gonna put up with their sniping and backstabbing." I agreed. I was tired of the infighting.

Of course as dessert was served earlier, Richard, the clown, had to suggest whichever girl got the plastic baby in her piece of king cake, be the next to get ringed. The tiny inch long plastic baby was supposed to represent the baby Jesus. Finding it in your piece would bring luck. I knew none of the girls wanted that kind of luck today.

"How about 'whoever' finds the baby gets ringed?" Joanne had retorted. "You'd look cute with those big rings hanging from your little nipples and one in the end of your pecker. Want to risk it?" All the girls laughed as Richard turned beet red and made no reply. I had to step in and say nobody else was going to get pierced for now, and then added 'until and unless I change my mind'. As it turned out Beth found the baby. I had the impression she would have swallowed the thing to deny finding it if it meant getting pierced and ringed like Sherrie. She had cupped and held her own breasts while nervously staring at Sherrie's pierced nipples.

"I'd like a little private 'after care' time with Sherrie tonight." Lenore said. "Can I do it in our bedroom while you go and take care of one of the girls?" I agreed to let her. She kissed me. "I'll make it up to you, Bas. I love you more than anything. We are in this together." Once again, not knowing exactly what she was talking about, I went along.

I'd always been fairly straight forward in my dealings with others. I learned how to negotiate but I still had problems with some aspects of relationships. Like how to grasp the nuances of manipulating others or those trying to manipulate me. Without Lenore's guidance, I'd be under Robin's and Joanne's thumbs right now. I trusted her explicitly and would let her have her way for now.

Living on my own my austism was not that much of a burden in my day to day life. I loved being married and living with a young child. Good therapists had worked wonders helping me adapt. But living in a house full of women had me constantly confused. I silently thanked the Maker for good friends and their counsel. Derek and his free woman kept me treading water in a sea of personal intrigue.

It was far too early for me act on Lenore's suggestion of bedding one of the slaves. My belly was full and most of the girls were still cleaning up after dinner. I knew the girls were discussing what happened at dinner from the way the room got quiet when I stepped into the kitchen to grab a drink. They all looked at Lenore with an "OH SHIT!!!" expression when she excused herself from the table after we finished dessert. I went to my office to watch the video of the afternoon's events at home while the rest of us were at the Hacienda.

--------

"You convinced Bas to take the rest of the girls out and leave us home alone?" Sherrie asked smugly as she followed Lenore into my, rather our, bedroom. I noticed a little smirk on her face. Her whole air exuded confidence.

"Yep." Lenore replied. "I told him you and I had some things to talk over and asked him for some private time. He loves me. Hopefully as much as I love him." I saw a slight frown cloud Sherrie's countenance. "He knows you and I need to talk it out and settle a few issues." Sherrie smiled slightly, her confidence returning. "You will be a slave for what seven years?" Sherrie nodded. "Well, I am not going anywhere. This is my home for the foreseeable future. I am sure I could convince Bas to sell you, but I made a big issue about buying you from Gretchen, so that will bother him. Plus he likes his girls. He gets involved in who they are. Invested personally in each one if you understand what I mean. He will not just like the idea of selling you to some stranger." Sherrie looked a bit uneasy at what she perceived as a threat.

"Plus, I really do not want to get rid of you either." Lenore. "We share a bit of a history. Well, your sister and I do. You were around for some of that. We have known each other for a very long time, haven't we?" Sherrie shrugged and I think was actually thinking about when they first met. "I sort of owe you and your sister some consideration for our past relationship."

"What I want to happen today is you and I hash out our issues." Lenore said. "By the time Bas brings the others back you and I will have ironed out our relationship. Or at least have a full definition of the starting point for our future." Sherrie smiled and nodded, her confidence evident. "To make things even and open, we are both gonna get naked. Well, you will be wearing that slave collar, but otherwise even. So take off your clothes."

Both women removed their clothing and stood in front of each other. Sherrie was an inch taller than Lenore, her musculature far more defined. If this was a physical battle rather one of wills, Lenore would not have stood a chance. Although nicely toned, Lenore was softer, rounder and in my opinion, more luscious.

"I forget when we first met each other. I'm not sure if it was eight? No, almost ten years ago. But I remember you as a girl fresh out of high school. Maybe you had not even graduated yet when you visited your big sister Jessie at our apartment that very first time." Lenore said. "Let's get on the bed." They pulled back the covers and Lenore put a couple pillows up against the headboard to lean against. Sherrie began to climb up on the bed. Lenore stopped her and had her kneel in front of her.

"I distinctly remember the first time we met. I was stark naked and completely embarrassed to be exposed to my roommate's sister. Do you remember that day?" Lenore asked. Sherrie said yes, she remembered it too. Even on the camera I could see her leer. She was aroused at the memory. "You were wide-eyed. One of our other roommates was naked too, but you stared at me. Especially at my pussy. I assumed at the time because it was totally hairless. I don't remember if that was due to one of my family members or Jessie taking them off, but I did not have a hair on my body below the chin. I was terribly embarrassed to be exposed to an outsider. My other naked roommate and I had both begged to get dressed but we were reminded of the house rules and denied. I remember your sister explaining to you how we did things in our apartment while I blushed. Some of us were the bosses and the others were the slaves. We switched roles based on grades and other little contests. I was cleaning the kitchen and felt your eyes boring into me. Even when I was called over to the table to officially meet you, you did not look me in the eye. You stared straight at my pussy." Lenore paused to chuckle.

"Of course, all you could really see was my hairless mons. Maybe a little of my pussy cleft. But certainly not my clit or my inner labia. But you stared at it, all the same." Lenore continued. The resolution of the camera allowed me to see Sherrie flush with what I assumed was arousal as she too remembered that first meeting. Her nipples were standing tall. "You came over many times after that and saw me nude frequently. Thinking about it now, you never came over when Jessie was playing the naked slave around the apartment. I am guessing you called and planned your visits accordingly. Am I right?"

Sherrie nodded and said "Yeah. Jessie would tell me it was 'not a good time'. That was code that she was one of the apartment slaves. I could continue to visit often as long as I respected her privacy. If I wanted to meet her when she played slave it had to be someplace she could be clothed."

"Oh yes, you saw me get put through my paces, working around the apartment as a slave. You even got to watch me get spanked a few times. I bet you wished you could do the spanking, but you were never allowed to touch any of us. I am guessing you went home and diddled yourself afterwards. Right?"

"Oh yeah, every time." Sherrie grinned, nodding. "And many times at night in bed with the memory."

"Then we had our short time in New Orleans for that meeting. I'm not gonna rehash everything we did but I want to point out one thing. You got me naked in a bathroom stall ostensibly for you to see if I was wearing panties, but I knew you wanted to see my bare pussy again." Lenore grinned. "But you never got an up close look. I mean right up where you could see everything I have, my clit, my labia, and especially my hole. So THAT is what you are gonna get to see today."

Lenore shifted to her right side, her right thigh laying on the bed as her upper body remained sitting upright. "While we talk, I want you to get close. I want you to see the parts of me you never saw before. Lay your head on my thigh and look right into my pussy. There you go, now swing around and scooch up close, sideways on the bed. I want to be able to reach your upper body."

Lenore positioned Sherrie until she could easily reach Sherrie from her tits to her pussy. "Now isn't that just where you wanted to be? Staring at my bare and open pussy? All up close and personal?"

"Not exactly" Sherrie muttered, obviously not pleased with her new position. Sherrie could not see Lenore grin at the camera I'd positioned above and to the right side of the bed. I had another camera recording the view from the head of the bed.

"No?" Lenore asked, sweetly playing to the camera. "Well, I wanted to give you the view you've wanted for years while we talked and I also wanted access to your body. I know you crave my caress. The only other position that would allow both those things at the same time is for me to put you on your back and kneel over your face. But that would put me in the dominant position and I want to be fair." Lenore mugged for the camera as she said that. Sherrie sighed heavily. "Oh yes!, this position is great. I can feel your breath on my clit. Do you need me to pull my lips open a little more or can you see how wet I am? You are really turning me on. You always have. Just like your sister did when we lived together."

"Of course you know I am kinda bi. Jessie and our other roommates were the first girls I had sex with. We were all kinda into domination and submission games. But that pushed us into really working hard in school. I'm sure you know Jessie is pretty submissive, but she does NOT like pain or didn't back then. She'd bawl like a baby if she did not do well on a test and got her butt spanked. But she did not mind being the one to eat the other girl out or playing the sub. I heard her present girlfriend keeps her on her toes." Lenore reflected. "I wonder if they switch roles. I'll have to get in touch some day and find out."

"Back to us.I knew full well you loved to watch Jessie and whoever the other designated mistress was put us slaves through our paces. I even remember the first time I got spanked and you were allowed to observe. I was mortified. I cried as much from the humiliation as the pain and Jessie always reddened my bottom. You seemed to love it and several times you offered to rub cream on my butt. You weren't allowed to do anything but watch. I knew full well you'd have liked to be in charge and have me do even more. Am I right?"

"You know it." Sherrie giggled. "I'd go home after a visit with you guys and almost put a callous on my clit, I'd rub it so much. The way you guys ran the apartment was so hot."

"Yeah it was." Lenore said. "None of us really dated. We had each other for support and sexual relief. One of the other girls once brought a girl from one of her classes home to study. That was the last time we had a visitor, well other than you. The girl ran out of the apartment when she saw two others playing naked slaves. But you came over fairly often."

"As a matter of fact you started increasing your visits by coming over for tutoring." Lenore said. "When you were a freshman you took an introductory course in accounting and one of the business prerequisites. All of a sudden you needed help. Remember that?" I was puzzled by this turn. What did tutoring have to do with any of this?

"You thought you were being sly." Lenore chuckled. "But you only needed help when I was a naked slave in the apartment. Even when you had an exam coming up and Jessie was the nude girl, you didn't need help. And you never seemed to ask Jessie for tutoring. I caught on to all that right away. Of course Jessie knew it too. She'd tease me about your crush." Sherrie visibly cringed. After all these years she discovered she had been caught out early on. "Am I right?" Sherrie tried to nod but her cheek was pressed to Lenore's inner thigh. Lenore told her to answer. Sherrie almost sobbed her answer, 'Yes."

Lenore began slowly caressing Sherrie, lightly running her fingers over Sherrie's upper body, not lingering too long on any one part. She seemed to avoid Sherrie's nipples and between her legs, which were closed. Lenore changed that. "Raise your thigh. I want full access to you. After all, you have full access to me."

I almost laughed at that. Sure Sherrie could see Lenore's vagina but she could not do much. Her position kept her face firmly within an inch of Lenore's bare crotch, but her hands were in front of her, the bottom one essentially trapped by her own body weight. Lenore changed that by pulling Sherrie's left, the upper arm, up. "Put this behind your back. You aren't using it and I want access to your titties." Sherrie did not even moan in protest. She pulled her left hand behind her back. Lenore began to play with one of the now exposed nipples, lightly tweaking the engorged nub.

"Now where were we?" Lenore asked, glancing up at the camera once more to tell me she knew full well what she was doing. I waited to see if Sherrie would protest that none of this was really fair and equal like Lenore had said when they started. She did not.

"I have always been curious about something." Lenore said. "Jessie took a lot of the same basic courses I did. She moved more into finance and business management while I got into accounting. When we first met she said you were the science oriented one in the family. Science club in high school. Acing all those science related classes even the honors classes. Yet you switched over to accounting in college. Why did you go into accounting?" Lenore's hand moved south to rub Sherrie's bare pussy. I could not see exactly which part she was rubbing but I got the general idea from the motion. Lenore began pulling Sherrie's prominent clit gently jacking it like a small cock.

Sherrie hesitated then gasped. "I took a course because you were interested in it." Her breathing labored.

"And at the end of your freshman year you changed your major, didn't you?" Lenore asked, her hand now only lightly stroking Sherrie's inner thigh as she talked.

"Yeah, I found I liked it, uhh, accounting I mean." Sherrie said quietly.

"But there was another reason too, Wasn't there?" Lenore pushed. "You wanted to be like me, didn't you? And to be WITH me. You wanted the excuse to keep coming over for tutoring help for your classes even though we both knew you did not need it," Lenore stated.

Sherrie sobbed." Alright, yeah. I admit it. I did not really need the help. I found out I liked accounting and I was good at it. But Jessie would not let me move in when I begged her. I wanted to be one of the group. She was uncomfortable about playing the naked slave girl in front of me when it was her turn. She told me to find my own thing somewhere else."

Sherrie suddenly seemed to break down. She began crying. "I know what you want. You want me to admit it wasn't a little passing schoolgirl crush but that I love you. ALRIGHT! I have fucking loved you from the first time I saw you, all those years ago. I wanted you however I could get you. But you were never available. You all graduated and I could not just come over to visit you after Jessie moved out. I tried to keep tabs for a while. You'd move back to your mother's house a few times and then out again. You moved back with Jessie once for a short time and I thought I could get close. Then I heard you were getting married... and to a fucking MAN! I lost track of where you went then. You moved away. I knew you bounced jobs."

Lenore's expression changed. She was not playing for the camera now. Her expression as she looked at it was one of shock. I think she knew Sherrie had a crush on her, but had no idea how deep those feelings ran. Or that Sherrie had essentially stalked her, keeping track of her life.

"And all that stuff in New Orleans at that meeting?" Lenore prompted. "Pushing my buttons to manipulate me?"

"I'd heard through the grapevine you were back in town and living out in the country with a group of slaves. I did not know details but your cousin, Dr Marge knew me and told me you were living as an unofficial slave girl and that you were happy." Sherrie took a few deep breaths and carried on. "I hoped you would attend that meeting. When we ran into each other in that hotel lobby in New Orleans, it was all I could do to not hug and kiss you. I thought if somehow I could take you over, I could make you mine. I followed you into the bar. You were sitting alone so I made my move. "

"It didn't work. Yeah, I pushed you into a corner. I knew you'd be submissive and fall apart under the right circumstances. You know it too. You were a half step away from submitting. I so wanted to take you to bed. But I could not get you in private to seal the deal. To make you mine. I wanted you SO much." Sherrie finally got her crying under control as she made this admission.

"You did not say anything." Lenore said quietly. I suspected she had not expected this turn.

"How could I?' Sherrie bawled again. "You had a life back here with those people. The only way I could get you was take you. I wanted you. I would have loved to do something like you and Jessie did, living together and switching roles but how could I have suggested that? Plus I'd been going to those garden parties for a few years and found I preferred being the one on top. But I always imagined what it would be like to be the slave girl getting fucked, spanked, totally dominated. I guess Jessie and I aren't that much different even though I always said I'd never submit. OH, FUCK ME RUNNING!!!!" She sobbed after making her gut-wrenching confession.

I was not surprised to see Lenore pull the crying woman up and hug her. They embraced for a long while. Sherrie sobbed and repeatedly declared her love for Lenore. Lenore was obviously shaken. The scene I was witnessing was far different from the one at the dinner table just a short while ago. This was far more emotional than anything I could have imagined.

"But you never said anything." Lenore said. "You never contacted me."

"How could I?" Sherrie wailed. "You were in that group. I knew you worked for Waddsworth. I thought about applying there many times just to be close to you. I went to garden parties hoping you'd get taken there as a slave girl, unofficial or not." Lenore asked Sherrie how she'd have acted towards her. "Fuck, you know how I would have. I'd have had to play the part. I'd have fucked you raw. Every hole. Just like I did all those other slaves. I loved it. But at some point I always knew I'd try find a way to claim you as my own. Get you away to be mine."

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,296 Followers