Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad you are having fun." I said.

"Publicly, it is not so good as she worries about how her 'respect level' went down. Her parents were extremely pissed when they found out what happened." Richard disclosed. "They visited the week after I brought her home. Her father asked if I had spanked her butt raw for being so stupid. I had not but he suggested I do it. In fact, he offered to do it himself. I almost let him, at her age she would have been mortified. It was pretty funny when he said later he almost wished his wife, my mother in law, did something stupid and got enslaved. He'd keep her around 'since he was used to her being there' but he'd love to have her run around the house naked except for a collar. My mother in law turned three shades of red but other than slap his arm and tell him to shut up, did not protest too much. If the boys were out of the house, Miriam would be naked all the time at home." We shared a toast to that.

Baton Rouge was only an hour away depending on traffic so Joanne and I were back home before the others went to bed. Richard was in the living room watching a movie with Marianne and the younger slaves. They paused the stream when Joanne and I entered. "Enjoy the movies now." I offered with a smile. "Next week you'll all be studying. I better see good grades or there will be some welted butts and the chastity belts will be in use." They smiled back.

Angie giggled and said, 'Oh no! I love having this thing available where I can touch it. I'm gonna have to really study hard!" She put a hand between her legs and rubbed herself to the laughter of the others.

"Marianne and I already have homework. We did most of it earlier." Richard announced as the laughter quieted and gave me a little nod. I gave him one back. He knew my plans for the weekend and had taken steps to get ahead of the game.

I went back to my bedroom to find Brenda with Lenore in my bedroom. To my surprise, both were fully clothed sitting on my bed. "We were just discussing a few things privately." Lenore said, grinning at my surprise. "Everything does not revolve around sex, ya know."

"But we could get naked if you want to change the topic, Bas." Brenda offered coyly. She cupped her hands under her fully covered breasts as if offering them to me.

I told them I was going to my office for a while. Once in my office I texted Richard even though he was just down the hall. "Are you sure you do not want to go along?" I texted.

"Yep. But will go with you Sunday." he answered.

Shortly after breakfast the next morning, Marianne was cleaning the kitchen when Sonya stopped her and beckoned for her to follow. I finished my cup of coffee and, accompanied by Lenore, walked out to find Marianne now fully dressed holding a plastic baggie containing her toothbrush. As she twisted the bag nervously, she asked tearfully. "What are you going to do to me, Bas? Are you going to rent me out like you did Mom?" I told her I had other plans and for her to go outside and get into the back seat of my car. Sonya handed me the other bag she had ready.

"I'm going to stay here at the Hacienda?" Marianne asked as I punched in the code for the electric gate to open. Lenore nodded. "For how long?"

"Until you learn a little lesson." Lenore answered vaguely.

Derek came out to greet us and offered us to come inside and have a cup of coffee. Lenore and I accepted. Caroline stepped up to Marianne right on the front porch. "I'm sure you know already, but I am head girl here. While you are staying here, you will follow my orders. Strip and fold your clothes." Marianne nervously complied without even a glance in my direction. Within minutes she stood wearing only her shoes. Sonya had removed the chastity belt at home before having her get dressed.. "It's not often you see somebody completely hairless." Caroline said coldly, as she rubbed her hand over the teen's smooth scalp. Caroline turned to Lenore. "Any special restrictions or are we free to do what we want?" she asked Lenore. Lenore handed her the second bag Sonya had provided and told her to treat the slave like she thinks the girl deserves. "Yeah, right!" Caroline snorted and scowled at Marianne. "If I did that, she wouldn't be able to go to school next week. She wouldn't even be able to walk. But we will teach her a lesson she won't soon forget." Marianne trembled. I barely kept a straight face.

"What are you going to do to me?" Marianne wailed, terrified, hearing the exchange. Clarice stepped over to join us, bringing Lenore and me our coffee.

"Do you still want me to brand her or just tattoo her after I finish the piercings?" Clarice asked loudly, giving me a wink. She reached out and flicked Marianne's puffy right nipple which was standing tall. "These could take some nice big rings". Marianne began to bawl.

"Please Lenore!" Marianne begged. "Don't let them do that to me! I'm sorry for what I did. I never should have gone along with my mother's plans."

"Oh? NOW you are apologizing?" Lenore asked. "You've been home for two and half days and your first and only expression of regret to me directly was in response to getting marked and ringed. You never once apologized for what you planned to do to me." Marianne's eyes widened as she realized that was true. She began to babble an apology when Lenore stopped her. "Okay, no rings for now. but if I get a bad report from these girls about your behavior, you will be back out here for another session or a full set of piercings or both. You better be on your best behavior and do what you are told."

"Oh she will not have any option BUT to obey." Caroline said. "We'll see to that. Come with me girl." When Marianne hesitated and looked to me for mercy, Caroline reached out and pinched her left nipple. Twisting it, she told the bawling girl, "When I give you an order, that means you obey right then and there. You do NOT look around for a second opinion." With that Caroline walked away, pulling the now squealing and begging girl along. Clarice grinned at me, winked, then turned to follow.

"The girls are gonna give Marianne a hard time." Derek said, half amused. "They all love Lenore and were extremely pissed off to hear what that girl and her mother tried to do. These girls can be vicious. I've seen their version of slave girl justice. They've been making plans since you first called."

"We don't want to disrupt your household too much." Lenore said. "but I think a group of, well, not strangers but non-family members using her is just what she needs to bring her around. If she doesn't learn her lesson, I'll bring her back for another weekend." Derek laughed at that and shook his head. We sat and chatted a bit before we said our goodbyes.

When we returned home, Robin approached me and asked. "Did you rent Marianne to somebody? Richard did not seem too upset so I figured you did not sell her outright. You didn't even sell Mom. But he said you told him to consider which girl he'd like as Marianne's replacement for him to use. He wasn't serious was he?" Robin was obviously worried. I just said that Marianne is being taught a lesson.

Richard and I went to my shop. Everybody knew that was my private area if not quite my sanctum. Most entered tentatively. Sonya knocked before entering but she never seemed to hesitate before seeking me. The woman seemed to have an innate skill of knowing her limits. Thinking about it for a second, I wondered if she had any. She seemed to set her own. I'd given her the vague title of head girl and she had defined the role on her own volition.

Sonya had brought a couple cold beers and handed them to me. I passed Richard one. He accepted with a grin. He'd been treated the same way at the Hacienda when Derek had handed him a beer. He understood the gesture. It was an acceptance into the 'inner circle reserved for 'adults'. Something that would never have been offered to me when I was a similar age. "Did you just think we were thirsty Sonya or is something on your mind?" I asked my head girl.

She grinned and asked me if everything went smoothly. "The house is in an uproar. I will say the 'pucker factor' is at a high. You are not just spanking butts to punish, you are sending the girls away. I did not tell them anything. I said you will make an announcement when you are ready." I thanked her. She grinned, "The beer was my excuse for me to come out to tell you that plus I figured you and Richard could both use one." She left.

"I heard you told Robin you were to choose a replacement for Marianne." I began. Richard laughed and said she and Joanne kept asking him what was happening to Marianne so he said that to shut them up. "I'm curious who you would pick if I gave you one of the girls to use. Robin?"

"Oh, Heck no! She is too much like Marianne, physically and mentally. She'd be at the bottom of the list. Just above her would be Joanne. Now I admit, I'd love to run my hands all over Joanne's body and maybe even finger her a bit just to piss her off. She did treat me like a kid not worth her time and an object to ridicule while we were younger, but I'd never want to have sex with her. But to answer your question about the girl I'd really like to have full-time, it would be either Rene or Carol. Maybe even Angie since she is a hot chick too."

He asked what the girls at the Hacienda had done to Marianne. I related how Caroline and Clarice had treated her before they marched her away. "Wow! I would have liked to see that but at the same time, I'm glad I was not there. I hope you understand what I mean. I really do like her but she messed up and deserves some harsh punishment. Especially after not learning her lesson with the whole Sherrie thing." I assured him those girls will give Marianne what they think she deserves, but tempered by the knowledge they could be in the same boat when or if they screw up. We'd discussed Marianne's punishment before.

"Oh, I did not have the chance to tell you, but I had a little run in with Beth yesterday at school." Richard reported. I asked him what happened. "Well, I told you how Mr Hebert asked me to kinda be the go-between with the other three new slaves and him. One of the guys was being teased and came close to punching out another kid. I talked him down and explained what Lenore told us happened to the guy who slapped her down. He about peed his pants thinking how he might lose his balls and grow tits. I thought I might need a little more backup so I went to the office. Beth was there. Mr Hebert brought her in to orient her even though she is not going to officially start until next week."

I asked what Beth said. "She wanted to know all about what was going on at home and with her daughters in particular. I told her I was too busy to talk but she demanded I tell her. I wound up spanking her butt." I laughed and asked him for details.

"I took her into a back office like Mr Hebert told me. She bitched at me and told me I had no right to spank her per your rules plus she was rented out. I pinched her nipple right through her clothes and marched her into Mr Hebert's office for clarification. She about peed her pants that I had the guts to do that. He wasn't there so I told her that if she was not naked in the next minute she would regret it. She said she could not believe I would order such a thing but stripped while staring at me. It was almost like she could not believe I would do it but was afraid to refuse. I bent her right over his desk. I'd only given her three stripes with my belt when Mr Hebert walked in." I asked what John had said. Richard laughed. "He told me I better not have messed up any of the papers on his desk or he'd give me detention. I told him I made sure they were all out of the way and he grinned and told me to carry on."

"I bet that upset Beth." I laughed.

"Oh, you have no idea." Richard said. "I gave her five more swats which made her bawl like a baby, begging me to be compassionate for Marianne' sake. She got much worse here when Lenore blistered her butt, but I think it was the idea I was doing it that upset her so much.Then Mr Hebert told her she would obey anything I said as fast as him. She looked at him and said, 'You mean he can spank me whenever he wants?' Mr Hebert said, 'Richard can screw you up the butt as long as he is on his own time. If he is supposed to be in class, he will answer to me."

I laughed and asked how Beth reacted to that declaration. "She started crying saying it is not right for me to use her and her daughter at the same time. I have to admit, I stuck a finger up her pussy and wiggled it around for a few seconds to show her I could before I let her get dressed. Then I thought about her objection. You used her and Robin at the same time. Well maybe not at the same time, but you used both." I was enjoying the scene of Beth bent over John's desk in my mind. I came back to what Richard asked.

"Well, she is not thinking it through. Personally, I kinda thought how that was weird at first, too, but then as it has been explained to me several times, and I re-thought, it does not matter which slave is being used by whom. Derek at the Hacienda owns a couple mother/daughter pairs. Sarah had the mother of one of their slaves acting as a slave as she accepted a punishment. You were there. I'm not an expert but it seems to me where slaves are involved, a LOT of society's ethical standards go out the window. Don't worry about it."

As expected, later that day Robin and Charlene both approached me to ask about Marianne, but at different times. Charlene was more reserved. "How badly are you punishing her, Boss?" she asked me politely. "I hope you don't break her." I assured her my intention was not to break the girl. I wondered privately what 'break her' really meant. Lenore told me later they meant something like Angie had faced and definitely would have suffered if she'd spent another few weeks at the dealership. The girl would have never been more than a sex toy without some serious therapy. I personally hated the idea of doing that to anybody.

Lenore agreed but said, "Slave girls get used hard. Most are pretty experienced and are hard core bitches before they are caught and convicted. Our girls were relatively naive. Not virgins, but not used to being harshly used sexually either. They are from good families and had normal boyfriend experiences. They would be more vulnerable to the trauma of being enslaved and used as sluts, as toys. Angie should be very happy she was purchased and rescued. I don't think she realizes how lucky she is. A few months under that kind of treatment would have turned her into a full-time mindless sex toy. I'll have a few talks with the girl. if that doesn't help, maybe we'll need to consider some counseling. I hate to think of her as permanently messed up."

"How can society really accept that kind of abuse?" I exclaimed. I paused as I thought about what everybody seemed to tell me. Slaves were convicts and deserved to be used and abused to teach them a lesson.

"It's a separation of what they would want for sons and daughters and what they'd accept for a criminal being punished. A disconnect between what they feel is right and what they'd want for family members." Lenore explained once again. "Take the Atwells for example. Charlene was concerned about Marianne, asking where we took her and what we did to her.. She was not nearly as concerned about Beth's treatment. She knows Beth is a big girl and between what they used to do to those women they molested and her own thoughts of what slaves deserve, she accepts whatever we did to her sister and what me might choose to do to her. That does not mean she likes her position and would not do everything she can to make it easier. It just means she hopes to mitigate the harsh punishment she anticipates she might encounter. She thinks like I do. The idea is this, she is fucked. Her life is in the toilet, but she might make things easier for her nieces and herself and that is her goal now. It's too bad that a girl like Marianne had her whole future ripped away for a few bad decisions."

I asked her what I could do. "Nothing. These girls, or rather women, made choices. They committed crimes and got enslaved. They need to deal with the ramifications of those choices. The good thing, for them anyway, is you are their owner. You have a sense of justice. You set up rules and punish when those rules are violated. It's a far better life than these girls would have received otherwise. They are all cute and hot. No matter how smart they are, that would have dictated their future. If they had been sold on the open market, most, if not all would been reduced to little more than toys for their owner's amusement. Criminals used to just be housed and kept out of public view at the public's expense. I don't need to continue to tell you this. Slave girls are disposable, not a part of society or even real life until they get manumitted. But many won't be able to function on their own then. I'm hoping ours will." I agreed. "But in the meantime, these bitches better behave or they will have their butts spanked raw at the very least!" Lenore laughed.

"There is another thing that concerns me and I am not sure if I want us to get involved or not." Lenore said. "Robin and Marianne were greatly influenced by their parents. Both show signs of being what I recall from my college psychology class as sociopaths. They do what benefits themselves and to Hell with others. They manipulate others. I think Robin sucked Joanne into her domain a bit, but probably only temporarily. Now they might not exactly fit that definition but we might decide to help them out. And by that I mean therapy. My question is do we want to bother? Both could be slaves for the next thirty years unless you decide to set them free. We'll have to consider it." That was one topic I did not want to approach right now.

Early Sunday afternoon I got ready to send Joanne on her way to go back to school for her last term. "I'm sorry, Daddy." she told me tearfully before she got into her car. " For everything. I really mean that. Somehow it all got away from what I'd intended and turned to shit. I really never meant to hurt you. And I'll admit I wanted Lenore out of the way because I was a selfish bitch. But I should never have done what I did against her. I just want you to know I'm going to work hard and do my best for you." Joanne told me tearfully. She dobbed at her brimming eyes. Her next words almost brought me to my knees. "You know I really love you or I hope you do. Mom would have been so disappointed with me. I really fucked up. I'm gonna tell you now I am gonna be the best I can be from now on." I could not help myself. Tears poured down my face. I hugged my step daughter who was now my slave and sent her to finish her last term at college. I knew she'd be back the next weekend, but this was a moment between us. Despite my own problems or maybe because of them, I knew the girl's words were true and from the heart.

I suppose it was a day of self reflection. "I'm a fucked up bitch, Boss." Charlene said, as I stepped back inside the house. "Like my sister, I'm a lifer. It doesn't matter that I got slowly sucked into their play. I loved the power I had over those women we abused. It was intoxicating, almost like a drug. I deserve what I get as a slave. But that girl really does love you. I hope you understand that. She saw you as hers when your wife passed. Yeah, it was messed up, and she wants, expects, and hopes for you to fuck her from now on. She wanted that intimate relationship with you as her significant other. Right now she realizes reality and is upset she disappointed you. She is gonna do whatever it takes to get back in your good graces. I hope you do not abandon her." I assured her I would not. "You look out for all of us, Boss. I think the others are realizing that as well." She turned and went back to whatever she was doing.