Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 26

Story Info
Marianne is punished for her part.
10.9k words
4.69
6.4k
6

Part 27 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,294 Followers

Marianne had been home a few hours before Joanne and Robin managed to take her aside and to their bedroom. Of course I knew they would want to have a major discussion as soon as possible, so I made it a priority to check out the video feed as soon as I could that night. "You stupid little twit!" Robin gritted as she confronted her cringing younger sister. "Joanne and I both fucking warned you to NOT go along with Mom's attempts to screw Lenore and we specifically warned you to stay away from those damn drugs. What part of any fucking thing we said did you not understand?"

"I know!" Marianne wailed. She began to bawl and Joanne handed her a tissue. "You warned me, but Mom was so insistent. She told me nothing could happen. She said we could always change our minds later and throw the stuff away but we'd only have the one chance to get it and hide it. It sounded so easy, so simple!"

"Yeah! And look where it got you!" Robin seethed. "Twenty five more years of slavery. Same as me and Joanne, as far as our total time. We told you how devastating it is to know your whole fucking life is screwed up. No opportunity to have kids, Hell, no marriage until we are old women! I'll be fifty two and you will be forty eight! And Mom is gone now! Bas leased her out. He kept ownership but only so he keeps a little control over her fate. She lives with Carol's mom but we have tracked her to Rene's parent's house and Angie's. We all talked and know what that means. Mom is getting passed around between them. And you can bet, it's not just to clean their houses! Rene, Carol and Angie all agree their parents think a slave deserves to be used hard."

"Oh, fuck! Anything we can do to help her?" Marianne asked. "I feel so guilty!"

"Mom did this to herself!" Robin declared. "I'm thankful Bas sold or rather leased her to them than to somebody else. He could have sold her outright and she would have really been fucked. But you fucked up your life by not paying attention to anything Joanne and I said. I slapped shit out of Mom for getting you into trouble. I'd beat the crap out of you too for being so stupid, but you are gonna suffer enough. You better hope Bas is nice enough to let you stay under Richard's control and doesn't rent you out too. Like to the guy who owned Angie." Marianne squalled asking if they thought that was a possibility. "Anything is possible, dumbass. And after what you did, trying to set Lenore up for a drug bust? Expect something more than just that chastity belt and a sore butt as punishment. But we think Bas is gonna keep us all around. Unless we piss him or Lenore off. You need to do everything you can to kiss his ass. Lenore's too. If she tells you to kiss her foot, you suck her toes!"

"Oh, YUCK!" Marianne declared, grimacing. "You don't think she'd do anything so gross, do you?"

"Probably not. But she might make you kiss her butthole. She did that to me once." Joanne said. "The good thing is Lenore will make sure she washes first. I'll give her that. I've hated her because she got Bas and I wanted him so bad. But right now, we are in 'save our ass mode'! We are slaves. We need to do what we are told. No more games. No more plotting. We do what we are told and when. I'll tell you both when Bas knocks Lenore up and I suspect that is gonna happen before long, I gonna be right there to help raise the baby like it is my own. Don't look at me like that! It's my best and probably only chance to ever be a mother or mother figure. I've been thinking long and hard about all this. You know a few of the women at the Hacienda offered to induce lactation to nurse Lou and Sarah's babies. I'm gonna volunteer to do that for Lenore."

"Okay, all that stuff is in the future. Right now we need to worry about the present." Robin said. "All three of us are naked and in chastity until Bas or Lenore lets us out. I don't know about y'all, but I'd lick a stray dog's ass for the chance to finger my clit." The other two girls made puking sounds as they giggled. "Oh don't tell me neither of you are horny. I might have gone for a week without playing with myself and not give it a second thought, but just knowing I am denied the chance makes me horny as Hell!"

"You know, Marianne." Joanne said. "Just a couple months ago you were the one dictating terms to your mother with that conservatorship program. If she messed up the slightest bit, you stripped her and spanked her butt raw. You were large and in charge. Now she tells you to go along and commit a stupid crime and you are all 'Okay, let's go and risk our freedom for the rest of our lives. What happened to the girl in control and thinking through everything?"

"I don't know." Marianne offered tearfully. "It's like I get locked in this collar and all I can think of is how powerless I am." Both Joanne and Robin told her she was powerless. "Yeah, but what I mean it's like I can not do a thing for myself. I feel like every bit of decision making power I had has been stripped away. I just do whatever I am told."

"Well, not whatever, because you did not do what WE told ya!" Robin gritted. "But you will have years to regret it."

Not much else was said. Robin invited her sister to sleep with her and Joanne that night. Marianne needed the comfort. All the younger slave girls had busy days the next day. Marianne would go with Richard for their first day back to school. Rene, Carol, Angie and Robin all had to go to the university registration office with me to get my signature for them to attend school the next semester.

I was in the kitchen waiting as the four girls attending the local college filed in. "So you all want to go back to college this semester, right? And you are willing to work as hard as you can to make sure you do the best you can." I asked. They nodded, waiting to see where I was going with this line of questioning. "Okay, then I will sign your registration forms today. You can either study hard or work some menial job for the rest of your enslavement. And of course you know what that means regarding career choices for the rest of your life. Angie, we will have a separate interview since you dropped out when you were enslaved. The others are a little more straight forward. Your parents all know I am letting you girls attend college. I'm sure you do not want to disappoint them any more than you do me." I said. "Not to put any more pressure on you." I added, as I grinned. They hesitantly smiled back. "Seriously, I want you girls to do your best. Get some food in your stomachs and we will go get y'all started."

Signing Angie up was easier than I had anticipated. I merely had to explain she was enslaved mid-semester and I had bought her after the semester was over but wanted her to go back and attend classes. When I revealed I had three of my slaves already enrolled, Angie quickly got approved to attend and was given financial aid according to the state law. I just had to sign that if it was determined her failure to attend class and pass her courses was due to my interference I was on the hook to pay back the money. I'd already signed similar forms for the other girls. The next step was to the college bookstore where the real expense began.

We finally got home late afternoon. I was bored and tired but the girls were happy. Joanne had stayed behind at home. She and I would make the trip to Baton Rouge the next day for me to sign off on her last semester. I was looking forward to talking with Miriam, my one female slave I had never touched. I'd turned her over to her ex-husband as soon as I had collected her from jail after her conviction.

Marianne was not overly happy when she and Richard got home from school. Richard had taken Marianne's head scarf off several times during the day to expose her smooth scalp. He grinned and said everybody was curious, so he decided to show them just how bald she was. "It's out in the open so it will not be a big deal, just like her being a slave. I did not tell anyone she got convicted of another crime. That's none of their business." I agreed. "Three more students showed up collared. They got teased a little, but not too bad. Mr Hebert asked me to kinda keep an ear out for any of the students messing with the other slaves. I'm not sure I want the job of slave wrangler." I asked if I needed to tell Hebert that or he wanted to let the principal know he was not interested. "Nope. He told the three to come to me with any problems and I could handle it or bring it to his attention. He said that in front of a big group of kids so I know that story spread. He told me privately it was not my job to take care of anybody except Marianne, but just the idea I was involved would help keep things under control."

Later, away from the others, I asked if he saw Beth in the office."No, but Mr Hebert told me she will start work next week. He told me he was giving me a head's up so I could take care of my girl and if the two of them even talked, it would be up to me. His words. Uhh, should I allow Marianne to talk to her Mom? I mean given what happened and all?" I told him I did not think it was a good idea for now. "Mr Hebert seemed to give me that impression, too. He also told me that if Beth gave me any problem at all, to take her into a back office and spank her. I've never touched the woman let alone spanked her!"

I started laughing. "I'm guessing Lucy gave John the right to discipline her and he assumes you can also since you are in the loop and part of my household. Here is the deal, Richard. You are technically under my slave handler's license when you take care of Marianne. I rented Beth to Lucy and she is obviously letting others use and discipline her. Since that lets other males touch her, my normal rules are out the window. In other words, if something comes up and you decide to strip, spank or do whatever to Beth, I have no objection. You would be interacting with my slave even if she is rented. Lucy has apparently opened her up somewhat. I'm not trying to be ambiguous here. You do what you feel is justified. I'd just like you to be responsible and not do anything to get either of us into trouble."

"Now one thing you have to consider is what Marianne will say if she finds out you stripped or did anything else to her mother." I offered. "And how it might effect your relationship."

Richard shrugged. "To be honest, we have a relationship but not a future. Even if you free her in fifteen years, when she is thirty three, I'm not sure where we would be. And that is her fault, not mine."

I grinned and said, 'smart boy', then I amended my comment. "Sorry, that should be 'smart MAN'. You are thinking things through." He grinned in response.

Signing the necessary forms for Joanne to attend college and finish her degree was simple. I did not have to sign the papers for the state's financial aid for continuing education for slave program. Joanne was covered by the trust Christine and I had established long ago. The rest of Joanne's money was held in abeyance. Joanne was fully aware I could remove her entirely from any benefits forever if I wanted, simply based on her extended enslavement. For now, I had no intention to do that. I had already frozen all payments so none went to her slave estate. As it stood now she would have an income but not a pile of money waiting when freed.

I'd told Miriam's husband, Richard, who was also a professor, I was coming over to take care of the formalities of signing for Joanne. He would be busy meeting with some of his own students, especially the graduate students during the day but we planned to go out to dinner. He decided to let his boys stay home, eat pizza and play video games or whatever they wanted. Both boys were in high school and it was a Friday night so they might have had dates for all I knew. I'd take Joanne home with me when we were finished and she'd return to their home Sunday afternoon where she now resided while in school.

Richard 'rented' his now enslaved ex-wife from me for a dollar a year and providing room and board for Joanne. I kicked in a little for her food to offset some of his financial burden. He was happy with the arrangement. I'd been too busy over the holidays to have any meaningful discussions with the man. I was curious how his family had adapted to Miriam's enslavement.

Joanne and I walked into Miriam's office when our turn was called. "Hello, Bas." Miriam greeted me, sheepishly. She and Richard had been long time friends of mine and my late wife, Christine, but now her subservient role had her on edge. I greeted her back. Joanne and I took our seats. She and Joanne went over her final requirements for her degree as I sat and listened. Then she asked, "Are you coming over Sunday or staying through the weekend?" Joanne told her Sunday. "Richard had me put fresh sheets on your bed and get everything in order so your room is ready whenever you decided." Miriam glanced at me.

I asked her how she was doing. "How do you think I am doing?" she snapped. "I'm a fucking slave. I have no rights. My colleagues and even my graduate students might try to act the same towards me and act like everything is as it was, but I know better. They think of me differently. I can read it in their eyes. It will take a long time even after my enslavement is over to regain their respect." I told her students flushed through the system quickly. 'Yeah, and I'm gonna be the fucking slave professor in their minds forever!" I shrugged.

"My family is just as bad. They are not gonna forget." Miriam said. "Richard lets me try to be 'Mom' at home but I still get those looks from my kids. I cannot do or say a thing. If I have a problem with one of the boys, I have to refer it to Richard so he can handle it. As older teens I cannot even tell them what time to be home at night or ask who they are going out with! I asked them last week where they were going and they just dismissed me and said they cleared it with their Dad. Imagine how I fucking felt!" I told her she shouldn't have helped Joanne sell Christine's jewelry. "No shit, Sherlock!" she retorted before she thought about what she said. "You don't have to tell me I fucked up. Any moron could see that." Joanne sucked in her breath and cringed at Miriam's tirade.

"Joanne, what are my rules about discussions and arguments?" I asked, quietly.

"We can express our feelings and say what we want as long as it is polite." Joanne offered quietly as she looked down. I asked her if she thought what Miriam said fit that category. Joanne blushed and said, "No, sir!" she looked at Miriam apologetically.

"Miriam, stand up and strip." I ordered in a quiet voice. Her widened eyes registered her astonishment at my order. "Five, four, three.." I began to count down. Miriam stood and began to unbutton her blouse so I stopped counting. Miriam's eyes filled with tears as she removed her clothes. Her bra was a regular white bra that supported her ample but not overly large breasts. When she took it off, her nipples were hard. She dropped her skirt and laid it across the back of her chair. No granny panties for this woman. Her panties were so skimpy in front they barely covered her vaginal lips. The thong was a few sizes too small. I stopped her from pulling them down and had her turn around. Of course her buttocks were bare but the back of the thong was pulling itself down. I reached out, hooked a finger under it and pulled. It was tight against her flesh. "Looks pretty tight." I said. "Do you always wear thongs especially ones this small?"

"No, usually bikini panties but when I got dressed this morning I put on jeans instead of this skirt Richard wanted. He made me wear these panties as a penalty. I know you are gonna ask him so I'll tell you and get the humiliation out of the way. These are one of my punishment panties. Sometimes I have to wear them crammed right up my pussy with my lips showing and of course they are like dental floss up my ass crack. They rub me all day. Lace may look cute, but it chafes. If they are not in place whenever Richard checks, I get punished. May I pull them down?" I told her to go ahead.

I watched her strip herself and then assume the 'present' position. He hands behind her back, feet spread shoulder width apart. I noticed her pubis was still denuded of hair. It had been weeks since her enslavement and I would have expected some regrowth. I wondered how universal it was to shave slaves.

"Richard likes me hairless. He wants me smooth." Miriam said succinctly when I asked. "I'm sorry for my outburst, Bas. Richard has the same rule. I can say what I want but it has to be polite." Tears trickled down her face at the humiliation of her predicament. "Please don't tell him." I asked what he'd say. "It's not what he'd say, it's what he'd do." Miriam whimpered. "He will spank my butt, well, to be more accurate, he will beat my butt raw. Some things he does not abide at all. The kids even know he spanks me now. He never does it in front of them but he doesn't care if they are in the house and can hear everything." I told her to get dressed. She did quickly wincing as she pulled the panties up tight into her ass. After a slight hesitation, she pulled the front of the panties between her lips. The only thing covered was her clit. She winced as she pulled them tight. "Thank you for not punishing me." Miriam offered, meekly. I told her I considered that outburst her one freebie. She nodded.

At dinner that night, Richard said, "Miriam told me she smarted off and you stripped her but did not spank her." Surprised she had confessed to him, I told him stripping served the purpose and seemed effective enough. "Yeah, effective when you order it. Nudity won't work in my house. She hates to be embarrassed but of course, I can't and won't do it in front of the boys. You only saw her naked the one time when we picked her up from jail. I know you seeing her bare today bothered her. She told me and showed how she was wearing those panties pulled up and wedged tight. She knew I'd have ordered that. I've paddled her bottom a couple times since I brought her home after she was enslaved. Usually for forgetting she now wears a collar before running her mouth. It has been a big change in the family dynamics. She can dictate a few things around the house like what we eat or when dinner will be ready, but discipline of the boys is completely up to me now. Miriam has to report them and I handle it. There have only been a few problems so far. Both were when the kids did not call home to report where they were. They got mild groundings. Of course when Miriam got her butt reddened I made sure the kids heard. Miriam hates her new status but I turned it into a teaching exercise."

At my puzzled look, he explained. "Slaves are denied their rights and have to put up with what the owner dictates no matter how much they hate it. And a person can be enslaved for just not thinking an issue through. We all sat and analyzed how a simple impulsive decision to help a friend can go bad. They know Joanne so they know the full story." Richard laughed and added, "Which reminds me, Joanne, make sure you wear a robe or pajamas and not just a towel when you go down the hall to the bathroom to shower. And lock the door so they can't claim they accidentally walked in on you. I overheard the boys talking with some friends about the 'cute slave girl' living with us. The boys said they were not allowed to strip you or do anything to you, but they will be looking for you to slip up and if they catch you naked they will take full advantage of the view. Okay?" Joanne blushed and nodded.

In front of Miriam, I asked Richard how he was adapting to his wife of many years being a slave, even if she was under his control. He grinned, "She's a slave but I still see her as my wife." He glanced toward Miriam. "I just have a lot of control now. I'm not married anymore since our marriage was annulled when she got collared, but we are still living like it. I'm not going to mess around. Good thing is the sex is great. No 'I have a headache.' claims to get out of messing around," he laughed. Miriam blushed. "Also, nothing is off the table. She was always a little reluctant to give me head after we had sex. Not any more. She has no choice, but to tell the truth, she loves it. And the panty wedged up her pussy after you stripped her.... well it was soaked when she confessed. She loves playing, well BEING, the slave slut." Miriam's blush turned into full blown shock as he revealed those intimate details. 'I bet if we checked right now, her pussy would be almost dripping." He laughed. Miriam looked down at her plate in embarrassment but she did not deny anything he said. I saw a little shudder and wondered if it was not a tremor of arousal.

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,294 Followers