Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 27

Story Info
Household routine.
7.2k words
4.64
5.2k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 28 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,295 Followers

"Since she satisfied the requirement the girls at the Hacienda imposed by telling us everything she endured, Marianne has completed her punishment." Lenore announced. "She now has a clean slate going forward. Her tale should warn you about messing up. Especially if you want to let other slaves decide your fate and punish you. Slave girl punishment is NOT a laughing matter, nor should you think of it as trivial. As you can see from Marianne's ordeal, slaves can be vicious to one another. They think up and inflict punishments that would be terrible to endure, some they have experienced themselves. They know what they would hate. Being naked itself is not so bad as slaves get used to being exposed, but little twists can make it embarrassing."

"I did not make a single punishment suggestion but just asked Caroline if she was willing to take Marianne to task for a few days. I've heard you all discussing slave girl justice with the Hacienda girls. And you have bandied around the idea of implementing it here, so I thought it appropriate in this case." Lenore said. I noticed several of the girls fidgeting, Robin in particular. She and Joanne, who was not present, were particularly vocal about the subject. I also knew their target was Lenore. They had hoped she would decide to be an uncollared slave girl like she had at the Hacienda.

"I came close to taking Marianne to the Hacienda Friday evening to give her the full weekend. Had it not been for her coming home with a load of homework, she would have started her punishment earlier like I'd wanted. That just shows how much emphasis Bas and I put on your studies." Marianne shuddered at that announcement realizing she narrowly escaped a longer ordeal. "Now, do any of you have any questions you want to ask in front of the group?" Nobody spoke up.

"Where did Caroline get the idea to use toothpaste as a punishment?" I asked Lenore later that night. "I never heard of that before. It sounds fairly benign but certainly seemed to have an effect on Marianne. I'd heard the girls once say something about a using a bit of pepper juice but not toothpaste."

"I'm not sure why Caroline and the others decided to do that. It was one of those dumb ass ideas that was bandied around online a while back for women to tighten up their pussies with toothpaste." Lenore laughed. "Some women even tried it as a lubricant. Toothpaste irritates the tissues. Not just the mint and some of those are harsher than others, but there are other ingredients. Add to that the actual brushing with a toothbrush and I am surprised the girl could keep her legs together afterwards. Caroline only used it on the outside not internally. It is enough to irritate but not do any damage. Touching a piece of jalapeno to a pussy sets it on fire. Pepper is pretty extreme but at least can be countered by milk." I did not ask if she had experienced that or just seen it happen.

"The whole idea is funny." Lenore continued. "If Marianne had not wanted to brush her teeth after licking a few of the girls, the idea probably would not even have come up. It's a good thing she did not ask for mouthwash. I know the alcohol, menthol, and the other ingredients of that would have set her pussy on fire even if just poured across her labia and clit. I bet the next time she tastes pussy she won't beg to clean her mouth."

"Those girls were pretty cruel to Marianne." I offered. "I mean we talked about what they might do and I knew they were going to beat her butt but they seemed to go at her non-stop."

"Like I said at dinner, slaves can be vicious to each other. Even more so than an owner. In the case of the girls at the Hacienda, they see it as a betrayal when one of them messes up enough to be considered for group punishment. They've done worse. Let it go." Lenore advised.

I asked her if she told Angie to not do anything stupid with her own toothpaste. "Oh yeah, I saw her get the idea for a little kinky self-play. I especially warned her about putting it inside her pussy." Lenore replied, shaking her head and grinning. "I know she is gonna try it anyway. I'd bet you money she rubbed some onto her clit already to get an idea what it would feel like. She has roommates now who will notice if she gets too wild, but I'd bet if she was still back at her stepmom's house, she'd have her pussy filled with toothpaste just to check it out. The girl has issues."

I wondered privately how many of my household did not have "issues" of one sort or the other. My own were obvious and mostly a result of my syndrome. Lenore had some that were probably exacerbated by her treatment when young. I could understand how just being enslaved and losing all control over their lives and bodies would effect the girls' mentalities, especially their attitudes toward sex and sexually related abuse. Sonya told me once she could let out her inner slut because as a slave she no longer had the right to say no and translated that to also mean no inhibitions. Nothing was taboo.

Like Derek, I was unwilling for my girls to have contact with another male. I could not explain it rationally but the idea bothered me. If the girls want sexual relief and I am not available, they either have to do it themselves or seek same sex encounters with each other. That brought to mind Lenore telling me not long after we met she had not touched a male for two years. Derek was busy trying to keep up with his second wives as he referred to Lou and Sarah on top of his legal wife, Wanda, so she had to either have sex with the other slave girls or do without. Lenore admitted she loved girl on girl sex as she has proved often bringing one of our girls to our bed.

I was sitting in the kitchen the next morning thinking about previous night's conversations. Everybody had left the house except Sonya and Charlene. I asked the two to sit down for a few minutes. Lenore and Sherrie barely scarfed down a little breakfast before they headed out the door declaring their backlog meant a long a day at the office. All the college students had left for their first day of classes.

Richard had sat with me drinking a cup of coffee while Marianne finished her makeup. I left it up to Richard if she could wear makeup at all. "Thanks, Bas." Richard said, half sarcastically. "I either have to be the bad guy and tell her to go to school not looking as pretty as she wants or risk us being late because she takes too long getting ready." He laughed. "Even with no hair to fix, she takes just as long as before."

"Yep." I replied, with a grin. "What she does or gets away with is up to you. And it is also up to you to decide if you want to beat her butt for taking too long. You know she is still working hard to manipulate you like she has in the past. Your new role puts you in the driver's seat. One word of protest on her part about you being too mean and we can offer for me to take her back and out from under your protection."

"Screw that!" Richard hissed quietly to keep from being overheard. "The sex is great. I sure don't want to lose getting laid when I want. She may start getting spanked if she keeps this up, though."

"Hey, we could always go to the slave sale and buy another girl for you to use privately." I offered, with a grin. "Use that line next time she bitches. Tell her I made the offer and see how fast she kisses your ass." Richard laughed and said he would.

Marianne appeared a few minutes, looking great. I could tell she expected a compliment from her frown when Richard simply said, "Good, let's go. I'm glad I told you to get dressed as soon as we finished eating or you'd be getting dressed in the car." He was referring to our rule that girls wearing chastity devices stayed nude at home until just before leaving. Richard bid me goodbye, turned and walked out of the kitchen leaving Marianne scurrying to catch up.

I wanted to get some input from a couple of my girls for whom I had the most respect. Sonya had always been solid in my opinion. Charlene had initially complained and made snide comments which had me ready to unload on her but she quickly proved herself to be trustworthy. I knew I would get honest answers from both of them. I posed the question to the two about how their enslavement changed their own attitudes about life. I told them I meant outside of the obvious, being restricted to live by my rules as part of a household and being unable to go where they wanted. It seemed to me sex seemed to be the crucial issue for a slave. Either how they were used or not enough of a sex life. I wanted to know what they thought.

"Damn boss, I didn't have much of one, sex life, I mean, until my boss got to me and that was not something I wanted." Sonya said. "I'd had a few encounters, not one night stands, though. I just never could do that. But I might let something happen after three or four dates if the guy and I seemed compatible. Nothing much happened even then. I was pretty lonely, and to be honest, sexually frustrated most of the time. If I wanted to get off, I masturbated." She shrugged. "I'd never have admitted this before and normally would not, but I am a slave now and have no privacy. You ask, and I'll tell you details." I shook my head and told her that was not necessary. "Just offering, Boss. I can call in if both of us get hot and bothered and you want to keep me here to play." Sonya offered, suggestively. Charlene grinned and quickly proclaimed she was 'onboard with that idea and wanted to join in.'

I told them to not think as a slave but I just wanted to know how being enslaved changed a girl's attitude. "That's the point, Boss. As a slave I can be open and honest about my desires, not like the tight-assed preacher's daughter I was. On those rare occasions I did have sex after dating a while and thinking I had a connection with the guy, I felt guilty, like I was letting myself down. Giving up part of me for maybe a few minutes of pleasure. Especially if the guy did not work out and nobody did, to be honest."

Charlene cut in. "I'd had several short relationships early on, out of high school and in college. Then I got married. He was cool. He was a lot older than me and wanted a companion as much as a sex partner. I liked the companion part. He was a great guy and our life together was always interesting. He worked at keeping me happy and I was. When he died, I was not sure what I would do. I was kinda lost. Beth and Gary had their idea of how we could use those women and that took care of the sex part. I still did not have a companion but I made up for that by trying to be part of their family. Well, it was mine as the sister and the aunt but I got closer. Why are you asking all this now?" Charlene asked, squinting. Sonya nodded and I could tell she was curious as well.

"I was thinking about how everybody here has different things going on. Issues if you will." I said, trying to be non-committal.

Sonya smiled. 'You are trying to figure how satisfied we are sexually, aren't you?" she asked. I told her not just that, but with life in general. "Okay, how we see our lives then." Sonya said. "Outside of the obvious thing that we have no control of anything as slaves. We cannot go where we want or do what we want without permission, that kind of thing. Not even control of our bodies." I half nodded.

She grinned. "The honest truth is I have never been so fulfilled nor so happy in general, in my life." I looked at her in wonder. "I'm serious. I have a career. Yeah, okay, I have a job but I run the company because Gloria cannot do it. Nor can her shit for brains ex-husband. I love it that Gloria depends on me. To tell you the truth, I made sure to position myself so if she fires me, she will flounder. I am that key to the business. She knows that and has tentatively offered me a stake in the company. Nothing has been finalized and we weren't going to bring it to you until we get some details ironed out. You'd get a share as my owner and my share would go to my slave estate. But when I am free at forty five, I'd be set, financially anyway. For now I have to remember I am a slave even if I have a little power at both work and around here."

"I also have to consider what the rest of my life would be like once I am free." Sonya said. Her facial expression turned serious, if not a bit sad. "If you took what future I really might have at face value, I'll be a forty five year old woman able to take care of myself but with no real personal relationship. My professional and financial life would be solid but as person, my life would suck. I'd be on my own, alone."

"Now consider this. Here, right now, at home, my OTHER life, I have a family. I love having a guy in my arms and to be honest, I love it being YOU. Sex with you is not as often as I would really like. I understand that, Lenore is your woman. But I really love it when you take me to your bed and we make love. Okay, you say fuck me, I look at it otherwise because typically I stay there overnight and wake up cuddled up to you or Lenore. In between, I have girl on girl sex like with Charlene here. But the main thing is I have a FAMILY here in this household. A relationship with a group of people I live with and interact with on a day to day basis on an emotional and intimate basis. And you gave me some power so I have a little control in the mix. I love it." Sonya said, honestly. She looked at Charlene and said, "Tell him."

Charlene blushed crimson. "Bitch!" she muttered, and shrugged. "Okay, Sonya and I talk between other things we do. I have no future. I am a slave for life. What I have is my semi-relationship with you and the rest of our family. Yeah, I have my real family who all seem to have the inclination to fuck themselves over making bad choices. But what I really want is a SOLID relationship. I love it when you and Lenore take me to bed and I get to experience getting fucked and like Sonya said, waking up cuddled up next to you or Lenore. For a brief time I feel complete. I want to be part of something. Here, or with Sonya when she is free in fifteen years. I just want to belong."

I sat back, surprised at the women's frankness. "I wish I could be more to you all." I began. Both women burst out in laughter.

"Damn Boss. This is our life! We are slaves." Sonya said. "Lenore is a free woman and we can all see you are head over heels in love with her. She loves you too, but likes women so we get a little piece of the action both ways. None of the rest of us were lesbian or even bi before we were enslaved. Well, with the exception of Sherrie. But we adapt to circumstances. We take what we get and feel grateful for it. Don't overthink it. We don't. We go for what we can get."

"Yeah, I am a couple years older than you, Boss." Charlene said. "As a lifer, I'll never have my own kids but I'm looking forward to helping you raise yours with Lenore. That will be my legacy. Sonya is only thirty but is in the same boat. No matter what may happen in the distant future, we are here for you now."

I was moved. Without thinking how it my be received all the way through, I said, "Charlene, I know your sentence can't be lessened to make any difference. Even half of your sentence will carry you through to sixty five. But Sonya has a fifteen year sentence and I can apply to get her freed in half that. So she'd still be thirty seven when free." Sonya shrugged like that was something they'd discussed. "I have sort of been thinking about a few things. Sonya, how would you like to live as a free woman, now? You continue to live here and help me keep track of all the girls, but you come and go as you want. Like a free woman."

Sonya stared at me a half second. "HUH?" she asked.

I smiled and said, "Well, you live here like a free woman although you still have to wear the collar for legal purposes. You oversee the household but maybe assign most of your duties to Charlene here to do the scheduling and watch the girls. You come and go as you please. If you meet somebody you like, then fine. You settle in with him until the time comes I can apply for your manumission to set you free or if it gets serious, you can ask me to sell you to him." I really liked the woman and wanted her happy. I had, as I quickly realized, not understood the whole picture.

Sonya stared at me for a few seconds, her face clouding. Then her face turned red. "How could you do that to me!!??" she exclaimed, aghast. "Do you have any idea what that would do to me? That would tear me apart!"

I sat back, having absolutely NO idea what she was talking about. "I just thought..." I began, in shock. Sonya sat and began to bawl, shuddering, unable to say anything. Charlene grabbed her in a hug and let her cry. I was at a total loss of what was happening. I got up out of my chair and got some tissues. I handed them to Charlene. Charlene whispered into Sonya's ear as she knelt and held her.

Sonya calmed a bit. Charlene continued to softly whisper something calming. Finally, Sonya said, "Please, Bas, Don't do that to me. You have no idea what that would do to me." I honestly did not. I thought it a reward for how during her short time in my household, she had helped me get my house in order. Plus I felt her her conviction was wrong. A travesty of justice. Yes, she had beat Gloria into the ground but her motive was justified despite what the law said. I had told her that a few times. I tried again. I was seriously upset to see her reaction.

 "Boss, I know you think you are doing me a favor, but what you suggested is something I could never accept" I asked her why. "Because I am a slave! Whether you or I think my conviction was fair does not matter, I am STILL a slave. I cannot even afford to THINK of a future without this collar. When I go out in public, people see my collar and know I am less than human or at least a person with no rights. I send the girls out to shop or whatever, in at least pairs if not threes. That is so if one is accosted, the others can call for help. A slave has no rights so she can not even defend herself if some asshole tries to abuse her. If I tried to interact in public on my own, I'd be a pigeon waiting for a hawk to attack. And it would happen. A slave on her own is an open invitation."

"On a dark night, with no witnesses, I might fight off an attacker. I mean beat the shit out of him, not just push him away and run. In any other case my hitting a free person would add years to my sentence if not get me life. Slaves can not be raped. Sexual assault is a trespass on the owner's property. So I could never go out like you suggested and live any kind of life or even begin to meet somebody." Sonya said. "I'd never know if I was being played until it was too late."

"I was just thinking..." I began before she cut me off.

"But you were NOT considering that I already lived that life. As a free woman but never finding that man or woman I could be close to as my significant other. It would be impossible with a collar." Sonya said. "Now I am a slave. Do I want to be a slave? The answer is 'FUCK NO', I'd love to be able to totally dictate how I live but this is my life. And part of my life is I have a family now. Slaves and a few free people, living together making it work and getting by. I WANT to be here. I WANT to belong. Damn it Boss, I have envisioned thousands of scenarios, fantasies about what I might have if I was still free. But to tell you the truth, "Free Sonya" is an uptight bitch with morals instilled by a lifetime of religious teaching. "Slave Sonya" can fuck or be fucked without inhibition. I could walk down the street naked and even if I'd be embarrassed, but I could tell myself I have no choice because I am a slave. I could even enjoy the titillation. Slave Sonya can indulge herself without a bit of recrimination because I am an object. I once read an article where the author said there is a great freedom in being totally screwed."

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,295 Followers
12