All Comments on 'Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 27'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Carnes8004Carnes8004over 1 year ago

Glad to see you are back. I enjoy your stories, with less time in-between. 5

Siska100Siska100over 1 year ago

I find it refreshing to read about the day to day affairs of the household and how exterior forces impact the slaves' life.

HargaHargaover 1 year ago

Hitting it out of the park again with this daily slice of a slaves life in your world. Not popcorn and daisies but tolerant if rules are followed and they have a decent owner.

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
Welcome Back and Still 5 Stars

Welcome back and enjoy your great story telling. Love the updates on everyone’s life’s and what they do. And great cliffhanger at the end with the new proposal looking forward to see what that is. You have developed great characters that are entertaining and always Have lots going on. So keep the fun rocking and bring on the drama that always awaits the Bas household. Cheers

artty67artty67over 1 year ago

Just love the details in your writing. I do miss them going to the club to be used by the free women.

PatientDomPatientDomover 1 year ago

Good to see your back and the storyline continues to develop.

May be time for Marianne to learn a short sharp lesson that Bas and Lenore are generally good people who are looking out for their family of slaves in the most? May be a trip for her to the slave sales along with Bas and Richard, to learn how other girls can be treated or mis-treated by their owners and for her to understand she has it basically good – still at school and with owners who are looking for her to study, develop and may be go on to college and not just be a cock warmer for her handler?

TechumsahTechumsahabout 1 year ago

Another installment coming soon?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lovely story once again. Reread “Slave Camp” as well as this series again, yearning for a proper continuation of this storyline. 10 stars out of 5 😉

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You know I value myself and my time. I read 26 chapters with sadly no ending. Just so you know I don’t give ratings till I get to the end . So instead of 27 5 stars you’re gonna receive 26 3 stars for wasting my time. Another words without and ending pI’ve made it a waste of your time too !!!!!!!! I respect your talent why don’t you respect my time ?

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 1 year agoAuthor

Just to let people know, this story is not over. I have another chapter or two mostly written but needing 'tweaking'. I just got distracted by my 'Mother owns me" story. That and going out of the country for a few weeks.

Carnes8004Carnes8004about 1 year ago

I just finished reading the chapters a third time. I am glad you advised us as to to the next chapter. To my amazement I have found that a few authors have too many fingers in the fire and don't care they are causing reads to drift away to other areas. Some PURPOSELY hold back finished chapters up to 6 or 7 months. I presume they think are achieving something if they sit their arse in front of a computer 24/7 and bang away at a keyboard. COVID restrictions are gone. My advice? Writing is a recreation, and get back in the work force. Do something to help the world get back on it's feet. Thank you again, Gamblnluck.

Carnes8004Carnes800411 months ago

2 months and still waiting. But I will wait, unless you join the Patreon scamer group.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Eagerly awaiting the follow-on chapters. Its a well nit dystopian world with fine details. Expecting to have some action on Dr Merge ( she should get what she gives) in some form , by Lenore or otherwise.

Except the some brutal depiction on Lenore ex-husband, the story line is very engaging and erotic. Pl keep the Male dominating stories in this world. read the Slave camp story already two times ( once after reading the gotta pay piper).

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Eagerly awaiting the updates on the story. Its well written and detailed dystopian world with right amount of sex and plot.

Will be very interesting to have Dr. Merge receiving her way of slave treatment in your typical settings.

Also interested to read any new story line in the same world. Read both Slave camp and this story two times.

JeanCFNMJeanCFNM6 months ago

I found these entertaining. well written and the sex was unimportant just needed to explain much of the details of judicial slavery, Do hope you continue. But as a writer i know how it can dry up on you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

As suggested by you( Gamblnluck) that two or more chapters are almost ready and awaited for posting.

The story line a excellent balance of judicial slavery details intertwined with sex ( though most of sex left to the readers imagination ). hope you are back to active writing an provide us the thrilling followup on this story line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES