Government Mandated Family Fun Pt. 01

Story Info
Because of the pandemic, incest is government policy.
6.7k words
4.52
108.6k
221
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Always - All characters are over 18.

At the moment, this is part one, of a planned 2 or 3 part story.

Comments, critique or suggestions for further parts very welcome.

--------------------

"My parents want to try incest" my girlfriend told me as we sat 2 metres apart in the college dining room. 2 metres was as close as we were legally allowed to get to each other.

It's 2027 and the threat of the C virus continues. It has for the past 7 years. They thought they had everyone vaccinated, until it mutated. So they vaccinated everyone again, and the virus just mutated again.

By this point they basically gave up fighting it. 7 years of lock-down. This was the new normal. Hey, I was only 12 when the virus appeared. Living in isolation was normal now. It was the only normal I really knew! We worked online. We shopped online. And we mostly schooled online. We go into school once every 2 weeks. This was the only time I got to see my girlfriend Jennifer face to face.

"What do you think?" I asked her. I didn't know how I felt about this idea.

For the past nine months, there's been a big push from the government - Stop dating, try incest.

It seemed grotesque at first, but there were clear reasons. It had become almost impossible to meet new people. Dating apps were banned as they were proved to help spread the virus. Even going to another person's home required government permission. Online stores now used drones to deliver all parcels as delivery drivers were found to be the number one cause of STDs in 2025.

But adult humans still need sex. It fights depression, improves the immune system and generally makes life better. And with no end in sight for the C virus, society was changing.

Now you saw experts on TV talking about how healthy incest was. It stopped the spread of the C virus, as well as other STDs because you're only interacting with the people in your household.

It became the new normal on TV, with families on soap-operas having incest as part of their normal lives. They drunk their tea, they argued about the football and they shared beds in the evenings.

Environmentalists encouraged it too. "Save the planet by sharing the bed. The less bedrooms you need to heat in winter, or cool in summer, the lower your carbon footprint."

It used to be that on your 18th birthday, you got sent razors and aftershave by men's companies. Now on your 18th, the government sent you birth control or condoms and a guide to safe 'family play'.

In the lock-down, incest was government policy.

"...Well..." she started, before pausing to choose her words. Her pause telling me more than her words. She wanted this. And she wanted my approval. "...I don't want to upset my parents. I am 20 but I still live with them. And my little sister is almost 18, so she can join in when she's old enough. She's already shown an interest. Plus we might not like it. I heard Jamie tried incest with his father but didn't enjoy it."

I looked over at Jamie and Matthew at the next lunch table. "Yeah" I replied "But Matthew started at the same time as Jamie, and he talks about how much he enjoys it non-stop. He even shared a bed with his grandma and grandfather over Christmas."

"And he's happy. His whole family is. And...well..."

There is was. The elephant in the room. We had been dating for over 2 years, and since becoming 18 we'd only actually fucked twice. Both times in empty classrooms hidden from teachers for a frantic 5 minutes. Nothing that either of us would say was particularly satisfying.

Sure, we masturbated to each other on video chats all the time. But it wasn't the same. I knew she was very unsatisfied.

"Will we still...um..?"

"Yeah" she answered instantly. "We'll still have our video calls, and have real alone time when, if, we can."

I looked at her and gave her a smile. "OK. Give it a try. And tell me about it after. I won't be upset if you like it."

"I love you William" she said, and her eyes said it was true.

A bell rang in the dining room, warning us we had 5 minutes before our next class began. We stood up and began to put our plastic protection clothes back on.

"What about your family?" Jennifer asked. "Do they want to try?"

"My mum does" I told her. "She keeps leaving government leaflets around the house. 'Incest and you' or 'Family Love - making it work'. My sister Debbie keeps putting them in the bin when she finds them. But I've seen Lisa having a read."

"You should try it too" Jennifer told me as we tidied our plates away. "If I am. It's only fair. We can talk about it afterwards. It'll be like a couple's experiment."

--------------------------------

I tried to find the best time to bring up the subject to my family. I decided to bring it up during our exercise hour. Our family were allowed out the house for one hour for a walk, every 2nd day. We all walked together around the neighbourhood, masked of course. Our allotted time was 6 to 7pm. I waited until we'd finished out first of four laps around the block before broaching the subject.

"Um, do any of you know families that have started incest?"

All of them looked at me in different ways. Mum looked at me with pure excitement. Lisa (The middle child, 2 years older than me) looked interested, and Debbie (the oldest at 25) looked at me with disgust for even mentioning the topic.

"Mr and Mrs Evans at number 24 have, with their two sons." Mum told us "and that nice Indian family at the end of the road started about three months ago and apparently they all really like it. It's really helped their daughter's mood swings."

"Why do you ask?" asked Lisa inquisitively.

"Um...I was talking about it with Jennifer earlier today, over lunch."

"Yeah?" Debbie said with a hint of a snarl. "Her parents have read the propaganda too, and they're pressuring her into it?"

"Um..." I struggled to reply. "...well, they've suggested trying it, yes."

"So you're just going to let your girlfriend get fucked hard by her daddy's cock? Maybe eat her mum's minge while she's at it?"

"Deborah!" Mum shouted. "LANGUAGE!"

We all went quiet, until Debbie managed a small "sorry mum".

"Well" Mum continued after the apology. "This is her family, not ours. And their choices to make. I hoped I raised you all not to be so judgemental. They're following government guidelines, that's all."

"I just think it's a load of...poop" Debbie self-censored. "Ten years ago, hey even five years ago, suggesting incest would be our greatest taboo. Nowadays it's on the TV and government internet, talking like it's always been normal."

At this point Debbie burst into song with the government's latest cheerful slogan "♫ Free use families are happy, safe families ♫"

"The world is changing" Lisa replied when the singing stopped. She's always been the most quiet of us. Middle-child syndrome. But when she does speak, she's usually the smartest of us. "The C virus changed everything. Maybe it's time for the way we see family to change too. 80 years ago they didn't have the reliable birth control we have today. And modern genetic treatment means even an incestuous pregnancy isn't terrible, as long as doctors know early."

We were on our final lap of the neighbourhood now.

"I've got some literature in the house" Mum told us, keen to get in the last word before we finished the walk and returned to entertaining ourselves in our bedrooms. "If any of you want to read them, just let me know."

---------------------------

The topic was dropped the moment we re-entered our front door. Mum cooked dinner for us, while I went to my bedroom and the girls went to their shared bedroom. About 45 mins later Mum brought up a plate with pizza, chips and peas. I spent the evening as I usually did, playing computer games online with my regular team-mates. Five people I would never meet in real life. Three of them didn't even live on the same continent as me! I'm 95% sure that it's 3 guys and two girls, but you can't be sure about anything online. But we'd been playing together various games for the past four years. We usually talked about everything and anything, but I chose to hold the whole 'my girlfriend is trying incest and wants me to try fucking my family too' conversation for another day.

About midnight I powered-down off the games machine and turned off the lights.

About thirty minutes later, someone came into my room and turned back on the lights.

It was Debbie. She was in her nightclothes, which for July wasn't much. She just stood in the middle of my room, looking at me.

"Um...hi Deb?" I swivelled myself out of bed so I was sitting on the edge.

She just stared at me for a long time, thinking about her words, before finally speaking. Her voice low so only we would hear.

"I miss cock."

"What?" I asked sleepily.

"Penises. Cocks. Meat sticks. I miss them."

"Um...OK?"

"It's been three years OK. Don't judge me. So if we do this, we do it my way."

I nodded, slowly understanding exactly what she was suggesting.

"Always condoms. I'm not getting pregnant. Especially not by you. And just my pussy. I'm not interested in arse play. And it's on my terms. I choose when and where. Got it?"

I nodded.

"Say it." She instructed.

"I got it. Your pussy, on your terms. You're the boss."

"Damn right" she said as she took off her underwear. It took a moment to realise the mound of hair coming out of her panties was her pussy.

"Three years" she reminded me as I stared at the hair.

She knelt down in front of me, pulling down the boxer shorts I was planning to sleep in. My cock sprung out in an almost comical way.

"You're big" she told me with a smile.

"Thanks."

Her mouth slowly sank onto my excited cock, her warm lips feeling amazing as they moved up and down my shaft. Jennifer had given me exactly four blowjobs before, but none of them were as good as this. Jennifer sucked me to please me. Deborah sucked like she needed my cock to live. Needed it like oxygen.

After a couple of minutes she stood up, releasing my cock from her amazing mouth. She grabbed a condom from somewhere in her pile of clothes, and rolled it down my shaft. It had a purple colour to it. She pushed me until I was more on the bed, though still near the edge. Then she climbed on top of me, and as I stared at her large boobs, she lowered her wet cunt down onto my (now purple) cock.

My first thought? Not how amazing her pussy felt, or how strange it was to be breaking what used to be a terrible taboo (though both of these things were true). My first thought was 'why are the bedroom lights on?' It felt like this is something we should do in secret. In the dark. But we weren't. I was being fucked by my oldest sister in the bright lights of the bedroom.

I reached forward to kiss her, but she recoiled immediately. "I don't want to kiss you. We're fucking. We're not kissing."

As she bounced on top of me, she kept talking. Giving me advice.

"With Mum, she's desperate. She hadn't had cock since Dad left five years ago. Any night, or day for that matter, if you climb into her bed, she'll welcome you with open legs."

She stopped talking for moment and closed her eyes. I felt her pussy squeeze me tightly. I hoped I was giving her an orgasm. Something I'd not been able to give to Jennifer yet.

"Lisa will probably say yes, if you ask her. You know she's all logic. Explain that it's saving the planet or improving her dopamine if she seems reluctant. To be honest I think she's already into the idea."

My cock twinged in that tell-tell way, and moments later I was filling up the purple condom. Deborah climbed off me carefully and started putting her nightclothes back on.

"Not bad" she told me. "But try to last a bit longer next time. Oh, and be more active. You could have put a lot more effort in. Think about it for next time."

And she was out the door. The bedroom lights still on.

My incestuous lifestyle had begun.

--------------------------

"So, did you...try it...last night?"

It was lunch break between online lectures, and I was having my usual lunchtime video chat with Jennifer.

We talked about the usual crap first - the lecture, the food for lunch etc. But it was clear for both of us there was a different topic waiting to be discussed.

"Um... yeah." she reluctantly said, watching my face for my reaction. "I..um..slept in mum and dad's bed last night."

I composed my face, holding back any jealousy, before smiling. "That's good. Do you want to tell me more?"

She breathed out with relief. "It was really good. We talked about it a bit before, what I was happy with, what I wasn't etc. And then when it was bed time, I just went into their room with them. Do you want details?"

Surprisingly, I did! I was actually getting slightly turned on by the idea of her having sex with her parents.

"Yeah" I said, making no effort to hid the boner in my trousers. "If you're happy to tell me."

"OK, well, Mum and Dad took their clothes off first. Then they helped me get undressed. I played with Mum for a while first, with Dad just watching. I tried eating her pussy. I'd never eaten a pussy before. It was really good. It was so strange to think this was the pussy I'd come out of. And she licked mine too. We did that, you-know, the number thing."

"69?"

"Yeah. We did 69 for a while, with Mum on top of me. Then she climbed off me, and Daddy rolled a condom onto his cock, and fucked me for a while. Um...doggy style. Then he took it out to fuck Mummy, and I got to watch that for a while. He put it back inside me and fucked me missionary until he came. Then mummy played with my boobs until we all fell asleep together."

"That's good." I said honestly. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. That's what I want for you. I'm sad I can't be the one to make you happy, but I'm glad someone is."

"You make me happy in different ways. And yes. They make me happy. Daddy even made me happy again this morning!"

I was surprised at that. It was one thing to think about her fucking last night. I was fucking too. But to think that she had her dad's cock inside her only hours ago was strange.

"He woke up super horny. Me too." she continued "but we couldn't find a condom without waking up mummy. So I let him put it in my arse."

That DID make me jealous, and she could see it. We'd only fucked twice, and both times in her pussy. I took her virginity, but her dad took her anal virginity.

"Don't be jealous" she said, as she saw my face. "And his cock is smaller than yours. And he is my daddy. And you took my REAL virginity. "

I didn't say anything. I had no right to be jealous, of course. I'd agreed she could sleep with her parents. And I'd fucked Deb too, though I hadn't told her about that yet.

"I can see you're horny" she told me, after too long a silence. "Why don't you go and see if your mum is in her bedroom. I'm really OK if you fuck her. I'll tell the professor of the next lesson you're busy."

"OK." I said, reluctantly. I didn't really want to fuck right then, but I wanted to end the video call.

I hung up, and sat in the silence for a moment or two.

But in the silence, I could hear that mum really was in her bedroom right now. I could here her doing something with her bedsheets or folding clothes or something.

I wasn't sure I was ready to start having sex with mum. But maybe I could lead up to it? Like getting a blow-job from her?

I got up, erection still bulging in my pants, and knocked on the door. "Hey Mum, can I talk to you about something?"

There was a strange rustling of sheets and a long pause before I finally heard her reply. "OK dear, just quickly."

I opened the door. Mum was in bed, sitting up in just a bra. Her lower half covered by very messy bedsheets. She had a book in her hands, but her face was red. Had she been masturbating to something in the book?

I closed the door behind me. "I wanted to talk to you about those leaflets. I thought, well maybe I should, you know, read them or we could talk about trying..."

There was a slight noise under her bed-covers. A sharp surprised intake of breath. A surprised breath from someone who was not mum.

I grabbed a corner of the cover and pulled quickly, revealing the naked body of Lisa. Her head inches away from our mother's naked pussy. The gleam of fluids around Lisa's lips making it very clear where those lips had been only seconds before. My eyes flicking back and forth rapidly between my mum's shaved, open pussy and my sister's rear, sticking up in an almost inviting way.

"I...um..." I started speaking in surprise, trying to fill the awkward moment with something. "I can see you are busy. I can...um...come back later."

"You don't have to" said Lisa quickly before I could walk out the door. Her eyes not looking at my face, but at the bulge in my trousers.

"William" Mum said softly, "we're not doing anything wrong, or dirty, or sinful. We are just two humans with needs. Your sister has been helping me with one of my needs."

As if on cue, Lisa put her head down again into our mother's wet, shaved pussy.

"What did you want to talk about?" Mum asked, almost pretending her middle child wasn't currently licking and sucking at the pussy that gave birth to all of us.

"Um..I had..um...wanted to talk about this...um..incest. Maybe..um..look at those leaflets?"

"I'll bring the leaflets to your room later."

Mum knew my focus was entirely now on the incestuous lesbianism going on between her legs. It was clear she was enjoying it, and from what I could tell, Lisa was enjoying licking as much as Mum was enjoying being licked. I wondered if Mum had been licking Lisa's pussy before, or if it would be Lisa's turn after.

"We're all adults here" mum continued, seeing where my attention was. "Let's talk about it. Is there anything you want to know?"

"How long has..um..this being happening?"

Mum just smiled. "About two weeks. Lisa came in here a lot like you did today, wanting to ask some questions. First we talked, and then slowly we got to know each other's bodies a bit more. We knew Debbie was against it, and we didn't know how you would feel, so we've been trying to keep it quiet."

Lisa lifted her head up from Mum's pussy to join in the conversation. "That first physical contact was the biggest barrier. We talked about it a few times with nothing happening until eventually mum just pushed me down on the bed, pulled down my panties and started licking at my clit. And since then, we've been having sex every day or two."

"Is this something you want?" Mum asked me directly. "Do you want to join in?"

"Um...I'm not ready for that. At least not yet."

"Do you want just mum, or both of us?" Lisa asked. "I mean, in general. Not talking about right now."

How could I answer that? I'd not really thought about it!

"Um..I guess..um..."

I sat down on the edge of the bed as I composed my thoughts.

"I guess I want it to be a bit like that family on that soap opera. You know, the ones who started incest first. Now they just talk about it and do it like you might order pizza. It's just their normal life now. I kinda want us to be like that, you know?"

Both mum and Lisa nodded.

"I'd like that too" Lisa agreed.

"OK" said Mum, in the way she usually does when she's decided something. "That's what we will aim for. And there's no time to start like the present. My pussy is really wet. And I can see you have an erection. Do you want to fuck me now?"

It took me about twenty seconds to get my head around mum's words. Here she was, just offering her moist pussy to me. And what would Lisa do? Just watch? Join in? Would I be expected to fuck her too?

And once more, I realised the lights were on, and even a window was slightly open. I could hear birds singing outside and one of our neighbours cutting the grass. Would our neighbours hear me fucking my mum?

12