Government Property Pt. 03

Story Info
Emma finally meets her chair.
4.4k words
4.3
29.6k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recap: Having been framed for embezzlement, Emma has been sentenced to a lifetime of imprisonment in a world that no longer believes in rehabilitation. In under 24 hours she has been stripped from her promising career and fiance and been taken advantage of by the very people now responsible for her wellbeing. Emma now finds herself fitted into the chastity device she will be wearing for the rest of her life.

Mike had gone away for the weekend once. He'd left on Friday and wouldn't be returning until the Monday. We'd lived together for three years at that point and that was the longest we'd ever been apart. I woke up that morning with Mike's head between my legs, his tongue expertly exploring my soft folds. He'd always known exactly how to pleasure me. None of that awkward prodding around to try and find my clit, Mike ate me out so well it was like he'd been trained for it. His big tongue would slide up my entrance, circle my clit then travel back down to poke into me. He'd continue this rhythm for a while until my legs started to shake and clench around his head, and then he'd slip a finger into me and start stroking that sensitive spot on the roof of my pussy. That would send me wild and before I knew it I'd be cumming all over his gorgeous face. That morning he followed the process and before long I was on that familiar climb to a crashing orgasm. Then he stopped. Just before I tipped over the edge he withdrew and left me panting. I looked up at him confused, he'd never done this before. He looked back at me with a face full of mischief.

'I think I might leave you like this.' He said, a wide smirk across his sexy face.

'Mike please, I was so close.' I responded trying to seductively move my hips to entice him back in.

'I'm going away, and I think it would be very sexy to leave you hot and needy for me until I get back.'

I gasped at the realisation of what he was suggesting.

'What's to stop me from finishing myself off the moment you leave.' I asked, trying to get the upper hand.

'I'll know when I get back. And then you'll have to be punished.'

Mike had never been so dominant before but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it. The way he was looking down on me, I felt like I belonged to him. I nodded.

'Okay baby. I'll save myself for you.' I said timidly, unsure of how to assume this submissive role but enjoying it.

'Good girl.' The words made my pussy quiver.

Before he left that weekend he set some rules for me. I was allowed to touch myself, in fact it was encouraged, but I couldn't cum. If I accidentally did I would be punished when he got back. I was also to send him nudes whenever he asked for them, regardless of where I was. He made good use of that rule and it was very sexy to have to slip away at lunch with my girlfriends, or find a secluded spot in my mum's house to show him how wet and frustrated I still was.

He upped the ante on Saturday night by sending me messages telling me all the filthy things he wanted to do to me. I responded by sending him videos of me playing with myself over him. He loved that he could hear me moaning his name.

By Sunday morning I was a dripping mess and I still had one more day to go. I tried to distract myself but Mike made that difficult by sending me pictures of his hard cock and reminding me how long it would be before it was buried in me. When Monday morning rolled around I felt like I was going crazy and barely made it through the work day without having to slip away and give myself the release I so deeply craved. Thankfully my resolve held and Mike was waiting for me at home when I finished work. He barely said a word to me before I was stripped naked, bent over the kitchen counter and cumming around his cock. The orgasm was intense and lasted for what felt like a lifetime. From that weekend on whenever one of us went away we played that game, and the sex afterwards was always incredible. Being denied was sexy then, because it was him and because it was temporary. Being locked away in a government controlled belt was a nightmare. And permanent.

The belt pressed against me, ensuring that the heat the doctor had built within me, would never cool down. The metal bra pressing against my erect nipples didn't help either. The doctor moved to a button on the wall by the door and pressed it, shortly after Kyle and Meg, the two guards who had tormented me earlier came through.

'The inmate is ready. You may take it to its chair.' The doctor said, not even glancing back at me. Kyle however looked at me with the widest grin. No doubt he knew what had gone on in here, I wouldn't be surprised if this whole thing was part of some twisted routine the three of them had concocted. Meg and Kyle walked over to me and lifted me out of the chair and to my feet. It took me a second to get used to walking in my new attire, the belt proving particularly restrictive to my legs though I managed it. I was led out of the fitting room and further down the same corridor I had been in earlier. We got halfway down when Kyle grabbed me and pushed me against the wall, one hand on my exposed hip the other around the back of my head pulling his face into mine. There was nothing I could do to stop it, his lips connected with mine and I felt his slimy tongue forcing its way into my mouth. I tried to push him away from me but he barely budged. Instead his knee forced itself between my legs and pressed up against my covered crotch making me gasp, allowing his tongue to dive deeper into my mouth.

In many ways the kiss was worse than anything that had happened yet. When Kyle had fucked my virgin asshole, or made me suck his cock that had been about sex. It was primal and lacking emotion, kissing was intimate and something I'd only ever done with people I loved. People like Mike.

Kyle's onslaught continued for some time with his hands beginning to roam my body, touching all the places that would normally have had my body writhing in pleasure only this time there was nothing. Just a dull pressure where my belt and bra covered me. Eventually Kyle let me go. I gasped for breath as his face pulled away from mine but my reprieve was short lived as I felt him pushing down on my shoulders. I fell to my knees, seeing no point in fighting the inevitable, besides I'd already swallowed his cum once, what difference would another load make. I waited for Kyle's cock to appear before me but to my surprise it was Meg who took position in front of me, pulling her skirt up around her waist.

'You got yours back in that room princess, it's my turn now.'

The thought of what she was expecting me to do made me feel sick to my stomach. I wasn't gay. I'd never even had curious thoughts. Once or twice the opportunity had presented itself after drunken nights out at university but the temptation hadn't even crossed my mind and now this woman was standing in front of me, pulling down her plain white panties and expecting me to go down on her.

Meg had a slim body and wouldn't have been considered an unattractive woman. On my knees in front of her now naked pussy I could see that she opted for a more natural look than me. Her pubes were trimmed into a neat bush around her lips. I looked up at her, my eyes connecting with hers as she smiled down at me, her hand grabbing the back of my head and pushing me in. My nose made contact with her wiry hairs first, the sensation tickling my nose but not too different to anytime I had gone down on Mike. The big difference here was that instead of gagging on his gorgeous cock I was about to start gagging for different reasons on Meg's clearly wet pussy.

As my lips came into contact with hers, I was still. Not knowing what to do and lacking any desire to do it I prayed that if I showed myself unenthusiastic and unwilling she might just leave me alone. I could feel her wetness against my closed mouth and the smell of her filled my nostrils.

'You better start licking princess, we ain't moving until you make me cum all over that pretty little face.'

As much as I didn't want to lick this virtual stranger's pussy I wanted to get this over with more. I tentatively stuck my tongue out and made contact with Meg's lower lips, seeking out where I thought her clit was. The feel of another woman's pussy on my tongue wasn't as bad as I had thought it might be, and she tasted nicer than cum did for sure. My tentative licks slowly became more confident and I used her body to guide my actions. I could feel her legs clench when I licked certain areas and so I focused on replicating that. Before long Meg's moans were echoing down the hallway. Not content to be left out of all the fun Kyle crouched behind me, wrapping his arms around me like a boyfriend might embrace his lover. His hands began to dance along my inner thighs as my tongue worked away on Meg, licking and sucking on her soaking pussy in a desperate attempt to get it over with.

Despite the situation I was in Kyle's hands began to have an effect. My pussy was still wet and needy from the doctors torture and so it didn't take long for Kyle's teasing to have me soaked. Kyles started whispering in my ear as Meg grabbed my hair in heady bliss.

'I wonder what you would do right now for some relief,' he snarled, 'I bet you'd do anything to get something in your snatch huh.' His hand cupped my mound, pressing the belt into me. The pressure was enough to get my cunt excited but not enough to even remotely satisfy my frustration. I started licking with more intensity, forgetting my disgust with the act, instead just focusing on getting this over with. I was disgusted to realise that Kyle was right. In that moment I would have done just about anything for relief, and right now that would only come when I made Meg orgasm. Her legs started to clench around my head and I felt her hand tighten on my hair, I could feel she was close and so I pushed on with renewed vigour as her moans got louder and louder eventually exploding into a near scream as her pussy gushed on my face. She released my hair and I fell back exhausted into Kyle's arms. His hands ran all over my body and I couldn't help but remark at how nice that would feel if my more sensitive areas weren't now locked away out of sight.

After several minutes of Kyle's relentless teasing Meg finally got herself sorted and redressed herself. If not for her juices now drying on my face there would have been no evidence of what had just occurred. Meg, now recovered from the orgasm she had forced me to give her, reached down and pulled me up and away from Kyle's wandering hands.

'Come on, let's get you seated. Shame you'll never have sex with anyone again princess, that tongue has potential.'

I blushed at the compliment and then the realisation hit me that whether it had been forced or not, that was likely the last time I would ever be intimate with anyone again. The cruel part of my mind that like to torment me started showing a highlight reel of my sexual career. Flashes of me dressed in sexy underwear dancing for Mike, me sucking his cock on our hotel balcony while we were on holiday, me cumming on his cock for the sixth time on a lazy summer Sunday. All these moments of sexual ecstasy played in my mind as I was led down the corridor and finally stood in front of a big double door with the label 'Inmate Holding Room' emblazoned across. Kyle grinned as he and Meg opened the doors and pushed me into the room I was scheduled to spend the rest of my life.

The Inmate Holding Room was massive. The sheer size of it blew my mind. At various intervals along the top of the walls were windows through which prison guards could be seen, monitoring the Inmates. The floor of the room was filled with row upon row of human beings, male and female, locked into stainless steel 'chairs'. The chairs were like metal recliners which required those seated to be laid back. Each inmate was fitted with identical metal underwear just like me but unlike me they also wore a pair of goggles. As I looked closer at the inmates I saw that they were secured to their seats, unable to move their limbs in any meaningful way.

The Door behind us closed with a small click that seemed all the bigger for what it represented for my future. As I was led through the rows and rows of inmates I was also led further and further away from my life. The highlight reel of my old sexual adventures was still playing in my head. My brain seemed to be delighting in reminding me of all the exquisite details of the first time Mike had worn a suit in front of me.

We'd been invited to a friend's wedding. We hadn't been together long and I'd only seen him in casual/smart casual clothes. He looked great in t-shirts and jeans but when he stepped out of the bathroom in a smart three piece suit I felt my jaw hit the ground. God he looked incredible. I nearly pounced on him right then and there, and I think he knew what I was thinking about because he casually sauntered over to me pushing back against the wall, the towel wrapped around me dropping to the floor and he kissed me. Slow and confident. Like he knew he didn't need to rush it, there was no need for urgency. He knew I was his and we would have a lifetime to dance this particular dance. When the kiss broke he told me he would leave me to get ready and headed downstairs. The kiss turned me on so much that I decided to go to commando under my dress that day. Something I took great pleasure in showing him on the car ride over there. We spent the whole evening teasing each other when no one was looking. I could feel his bulge pressing into me when we slow danced. I let him taste my wetness off my fingers as I passed him in a hallway. His hands would frequently wander too low as we talked with people by the bar. The night finally ended and we arrived home.

As we walked in the door I pushed him onto the couch, straddling him as I locked our lips together. This time there was hunger. This time there was an urgency. But I wasn't ready to give him what we were both seeking just yet. I had really fallen for him that night and I wanted to make it a night he would remember for the rest of his life. I stood, turning my back to him as I threw a slow song on the front room speakers. The song began to play and I began to move to it, my hands gliding up my body, wrapped in my silky gown. My fingers traced up my ass, then my sides through my hair and back down to my neck. I looked back at Mike, melting at the look of adoration and rapture present on his face as my fingers untied my dress and the whole thing melted off me.

Now naked with my back to him, I began to seductively sway my hips to the music, making sure to run my hands over my ass whenever possible. He'd always loved my ass. When I felt I'd teased him enough I seductively twisted so that my front was facing him. His bulge was very visible and very inviting as he drank in the sight of me naked before him. I ran my hands down my front, my left hand stopping to pinch my nipple while my right made its way between my legs, sliding between my soaking wet lips. I let out a soft moan as my fingers began to go to work. Before long the feeling of my own fingers wasn't enough, I needed the real thing. I closed the remaining gap between me and Mike and sunk to my knees in front of him. I locked eyes with him as I unbuckled his belt, unzipped his trousers and pulled his hot hard cock out. My eyes only left his when his cock hit the back of my throat and caused my eyes to roll back. Mike's hand found the back of my head and I let him take control. It was sexy to see instinct take hold and to feel him need to simply use my body.

While Mike was fucking my mouth, my hands returned to my pussy which at this point was practically dripping. I knew it wouldn't be long before I was cumming and I knew I wanted to do it with Mike's cock buried in me. I managed to take back control of the blowjob and slowly brought my lips off of him. I once again looked him in the eye as I placed my knees either side of his thigh, wrapped my arms around his neck and lowered myself onto him.

He filled me up in the best way. Once he had bottomed out in me I took a moment to savour every inch of him spreading me apart. Mike clearly grew frustrated by this pause in the action and I soon found his hips bouncing up into me, his body desperate to fuck me. I let him take charge, revelling in the feeling of his powerful body slamming into mine. One of his hands grabbed my ass cheek and squeezed, eliciting a lustful moan. His other hand grabbed my breast and brought it to his mouth, his tongue and teeth stimulating my sensitive nipples with expert skill.

Mike began fucking into me at such a furious pace that all I could do was hold onto his shoulders as his cock pistoned into me. He kept his pace up for so long that I Iost myself in the unrelenting pleasure of it all, before I knew it my whole body was clenching as a powerful orgasm rolled through me. When I returned to earth I noticed that my nails had dug into Mike's back and that he had stopped his relentless thrusting. My chest heaving with the effort to regain my breath I leaned back to look at him, asking why he had stopped, I was sure he hadn't finished yet.

'Get on your knees and turn around.' He barked. The way he ordered me around turned me on.

I got up from Mikes lap and did as he said getting on all fours in front of him so that he had a perfect view of my round ass and tight slight between my legs. He sank from the sofa onto the floor behind me and I could see him line his cock up with my entrance before sinking into me once again. My pussy clenched around him, still riding high from my orgasm as he began to fuck me again. From this angle his cock could push deeper into me than it was when I was riding him and this new sensation was quickly bringing me to another orgasm. My body tightened and that must have been enough for Mike because he quickly pulled out of me, rolled me on my back and came thick ropes of cum all over my naked body. I lay there in the darkness of the living room just catching my breath from the exertion, my body decorated with Mike's seed as he lay next to me. We fell asleep there that night.

Mike's sleeping body next to mine had always been a comfort to me. Looking now at the metal chair I was about to strapped into, it was a comfort I had begun to miss.

'This is your new home princess.' Kyle said with glee, reaching into the base of the seat and pulling a black cable from it. 'Turn around so we can strap you in.'

I did as I was told, seeing no sense in fighting. I felt the cable make connection with the back of my belt and a small electric pulse ran through the belt. I was forced to admit that the pulse had felt good, especially with my pussy still charged from the stimulation and denial. When I turned back around. Meg was holding a pair of goggles out towards me.

'Put these on and say goodbye to the world.' She ordered, taking delight in my misery.

With a shaky hand I did as I was told. My first impulse told me to savour the last few seconds of real light I would see for some time, but all there was to see were people steps ahead in the same hell I would reside and so I simply pulled the goggles over my eyes and plunged myself into darkness. Kyle and Meg then helped me up and into my seat, the pair were very liberal with where their hands would touch me but before long I was laying back in my new home. A sentiment reinforced by the chair activating the metal cuffs that would hold me in place. The chair tilted back until I was practically horizontal and then stopped.

'It's been fun sweetheart.' Kyle whispered in my ear. Then I heard the sound of his boots moving away from me and I knew that his part of my ordeal at least was over. It was just me, my belt and the chair.

I probably would have started crying then if my goggles hadn't flickered to life. The goggles provided a panoramic screen that filled my entire vision. The video that played talked me through my new life. All of my daily needs would be automated and carried out without me needing to leave the chair. In fact the only part of my day I know got any choice over was when I wanted to cum. The video informed me that I could cum once a day and all I had to do was press a small button located by my left hand in order to start the process. The belt would stimulate me physically while the goggles would play erotic images for me to aid the process. Sensors would detect my climax at which point the goggles would switch to idle mode and simply show me nature footage.

12