Government Property Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thought of having to ask a machine to help me cum was humiliating but after five minutes of watching trees swaying in the wind, I could no longer deny the need that had been burning between my thighs ever since the doctor had tormented me with that gel. I attempted to resist but my will power quickly gave in and my finger swiftly pressed the button that would activate the satisfaction program.

Almost instantly the nature footage switched to abstract shots of skin against skin, nondescript bodies rubbing and grinding against each other. Slowly the forms began to take on more detail and the shots became more explicit. It wasn't long before I realised that I knew the people in these images. The woman was me and the man was Mike! This device must be drawing from my memories in order to show me exactly what will get me off.

The belt chose that moment, as I watched a generated image of Mike's face looking up at me from between my legs, to start vibrating and pulsing. Slowly and softly at first, taking time to ease me into the pleasure but it quickly began to build. This device was designed to make people cum and it was well trained. I didn't know whether it was how long i'd been denied, the personally catered porn or the sensations but within minutes I was bucking and writhing against my restraints. With the goggles on it was easy to forget that I was in a room full of strangers and I was moaning as if I was at home alone with my vibrator.

The belt kept up its ministrations as the video version of me started getting fucked, her legs wrapping around video Mike as he pistoned into her. After I came, the images would be haunting but right now, with the device playing with me with deft precision, it was hot as hell. I felt something extrude from the gusset of the belt and press into me slightly, this small penetration was enough to push my body over the edge and my first government induced orgasm rolled through me.

I guess my sounds must have turned some of my new neighbours on because as I lay there, catching my breath and trying to get used to the feeling of my belt gently coaxing the last of my orgasm from me, I could hear moans and panting start up all around me. My belt took care of me as video Mike faded back into slow motion footage of the ocean and a cacophony of orgasms started all around me. And this was my life from now on.

----------------

Thank you to anyone who has read all three parts to this story (so far?) and taken the time to rate and comment. This was my first story on here so I'm very much still learning my way.

12