Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God Grace. You are squirting all over Daddy's cock. Fuck. Take my cum you hot little fuck."

Daddy shooting his potent sperm in me made me spray again. It felt like nothing ever before. I didn't know what he meant but he seemed happy so I guessed squirting was good.

After that Daddy fucked me pretty much everywhere. He would find a semi secluded spot where there was always the chance of someone walking up and seeing him plow into his baby girl.

It didn't matter the time we got caught. By a policeman no less.

He had heard me crying out for my Daddy to fuck me harder.

"Sir. You really shouldn't be doing that here and if this really is your daughter it's disgusting."

"Is it really disgusting Officer? Then why is your cock visibly hard and you haven't asked me to stop plunging my cock into my very pregnant daughter."

He didn't say anything at all. Just watched me get fucked by my Daddy; bent over the park bench.

The though of this man's cock getting all hard made me spray all over Daddy's big cock.

"You fuck me so good Daddy."

"And you were meant to take my cock little one. Let Daddy sit and you fuck yourself on my cock. Face the nice officer and let him watch your huge titties bounce on your big belly."

"Show him how much you like your Daddy's baby growing inside you."

"Let him see your tight little pussy stretched by Daddy cock."

I did just that. I spread my legs as much as I could while straddling Daddy's lap.

The Officer was rubbing his cock through his pants.

"You have a daughter don't you Officer? I see how hard your cock is. You are thinking about what it would be like to breed your daughter? Fuck her tight little pussy and watch her grow?"

The Officer stammered something as I came on Daddy's dick. I squirted my juices all over and Daddy responded by filling me up.

"Take my cum little one. Let him see how much you want your Daddy's seed."

I couldn't help it. I was bouncing on Daddy's cock so hard I came again.

I stayed on Daddy's lap while he talked to the Officer.

"You liked it didn't you? Watching my perfectly pregnant daughter ride her Daddy's cock?"

The man could only nod.

"You want to go home and fuck your baby girl don't you? You are thinking about how to do it?"

"Yes Sir. I'll admit that I am. Can I touch her belly?"

"Of course. She's due any day and her titties are just barely starting to leak."

The officer rubbed my belly and intently watched as Daddy's soft dick popped out of my sloppy pussy.

"Thank you. I have to figure out a way to fuck my baby girl. This is the hottest thing I have ever seen."

The Officer left and Daddy helped me stand. Our cum was seeping from me and we went about our day.

It was about a week after we got caught that I went into labor.

I felt my belly start tighten on and off and soon it became regular and painful. Daddy had a midwife come because the next town was so far.

My labor went quite quickly and soon my proud Daddy watched my little pussy stretch as far as it could and we welcomed our son into the world.

Gavin latched on right away and it didn't take long at all for my milk to come in.

Daddy waited so patiently until he could fuck me again but when Gavin wasn't nursing Daddy would be. I would stroke his cock until he came on my enormous titties.

With Gavin and Daddy drinking from me I was producing more than enough milk. I never imagined how big titties could swell.

The minute we got the okay to fuck Daddy started to try and breed me again.

We didn't have to wait long because I got pregnant right away. Daddy fucked my pussy so much there was no way I wouldn't. He said I was nearly as tight as before Gavin and he wanted to see me swell and stretch from his seed.

That was only a few years ago and I'm 22 now. We have Gavin and a sweet boy named Ethan.

I was looking at my huge belly and milky tits that seem to be perpetually leaking when Daddy came in the room and stood behind me.

"You get sexier every time I breed you Grace. You take your Daddy's cock so well and this time you are even sexier filled with two of my babies."

I turned to face him and kissed him passionately.

"I can't wait to give you more babies. And I'm so glad I'm giving you two daughters. You are such a good Daddy."

12