Grace and Callum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She released me with a slurp, kissed my flared head and said, "That's okay. That's the whole aim, it means you'll last longer later. How long until the taxi?"

"Um, five minutes or so," I said, checking my watch.

"Plenty of time," she said before stroking me and sucking gently on my head. She was right. In not much more than a minute, the combination of her oral and hand skills together with the sight of my cock in her mouth, started a tingling deep in my balls.

"Grace, GRACE!" I shouted, "I'm gonna..., oh god I'm gonna..., oh shit, oh shit, gnaaaaah!"

Her eyes widened as my cock visibly swelled and pumped what felt like a torrent of cum into her mouth. Up to that point, my only experience of ejaculation had been self-induced. I think that Grace had anticipated the event but not the volume. With a cough, two jets of cum shot out of her nose onto my abdomen whilst more dribbled from the corners of her mouth and down her hand. As my spasms subsided, she kept her lips sealed around my cock. I knew she was holding a mouthful of my cum. I looked around, slightly panicking, for something she could spit it into but there was nothing. By then, she had released me and was looking up, lips tightly closed. She frowned, then screwed her face up and swallowed.

"Oh Christ, Grace," I said, "I'm sorry, I..."

"It's okay," she said, wiping her mouth and nose with her hand, "You did warn me but this dress cost £200 and no way was I letting you shoot all over it. I um..., need to wipe my hand. There should be some dusters in that drawer that we use to polish the brass instruments."

Holding my trousers up with one hand, I waddled over, passed two to her and used a third to wipe myself. She then threw hers in the bin so I did the same. As I readjusted my clothing my phone buzzed. "That'll be the taxi," I said.

.....

Grace:

Oh my god, I did it, I really did! Can you believe it? I actually sucked Callum's cock and swallowed his sperm. As we walked out of the school entrance, I had a little giggle. Boring Grace the vicar's daughter was now Grace the Cum Slut. When Callum warned me that he was about to orgasm I had a minor panic. I hadn't really thought it through to be honest. Where was it going to go? Definitely not over my dress. Even when he stopped spurting and I held his cum in my mouth, I wasn't sure what to do. I'd seen women in videos swallow it but I'd also seen others wretch and nearly vomit. Surely, it could be that bad, could it?

So, I swallowed it. Actually, and to my surprise, it wasn't too bad provided that slimy warm yoghurt is your thing. I wouldn't necessarily seek it out but it didn't revolt me. Yeah, I could live with it, possibly even enjoy it in time.

But what I really enjoyed was the feeling of Callum's cock in my mouth. I hadn't expected that. I loved the warmth and feeling of power it contained. It was like the essence of man encompassed in one pulsing organ. Yes, I'd be sucking his cock again.

In the taxi, I quietly outlined to Callum the conversation I'd had with my mother. "And your father's okay with this?" he said.

I shrugged, "It hasn't really been mentioned again but he did say, just before you picked me up, that he hoped that tonight was everything I'd dreamed it would be."

"Has it?"

"Yes, so far, you?"

"I'm in heaven."

I smiled, snuggled closer and, as my mother had requested, texted her to say we were heading home.

.....

Callum:

I was nervous. We were going to sneak into her parent's house. What if they heard us..., y'know..., at it? What would I say to them in the morning? More importantly, what if I was crap in bed? What if I came too soon? I hadn't lasted long in Grace's mouth. Fuck, so many questions.

At her house, as I paid the taxi driver, Grace said quietly, "I'll go in first to see where Dexter is. He usually sleeps in my room but as they didn't know when I'd be back, they've hopefully taken him into their room. Give it couple of minutes then meet me in the lounge."

Inside, the lights were on but there was no sign of her parents or that damned dog. "Drink before we go up?" said Grace.

I took my jacket off and nodded, thinking she meant coffee, but she walked over to a cabinet in the lounge, took out a bottle and two glasses and poured two small measures. "Guyanan rum," she said, "My father's favourite tipple. I get him a bottle for Christmas, his birthday and Father's Day. That's a thought, this year I'll be able to buy it myself instead of asking my mother to get it."

"He won't mind us drinking it?"

"I very much doubt he'll notice."

I'm not a great one for drinking spirits. I find them harsh and they make me cough but this was obviously expensive rum as it was smooth and slipped down like melted butter. "Let's take them up with us and I'll get bottles of water from the fridge," said Grace.

"What if they see me in the morning?" I said.

"They won't. Father leaves early for the church and mother said I didn't have to go; I could have a lie in after the prom."

I followed her up the old stairs, wincing at the creaks but admiring the way her dress clung to her buttocks as she moved. Was she wearing panties? Surely she hadn't gone to the prom commando? I knew where Grace's bedroom was but where was her parent's bedroom? At the top of the stairs, she pointed to the first door on the left, then put her finger to her lips. Phew, they weren't next door. Grace's bedroom was two doors down the right. Opening her bedroom door, I saw that her double bed was fitted with deep red sheets and pillows. Grace lit four church candles before turning the light out.

"Red sheets?" I said. I knew that her bedroom was used for guests sometimes, hence the double bed but the sheets were something new.

"New. I put the them on earlier. Nice and sexy don't you think?"

"Very," I said, curious as to how long she'd been planning this.

.....

Grace:

Callum, stood behind me and kissed my neck just behind my ear. In response to his kiss, I let out a small moan and felt my legs shudder. He did it again and then nibbled my ear. The moan that came from me was so loud I clamped my hand over my mouth. I felt Callum's fingers part my hair before slowly sliding the zip of my dress down. I turned, bit my lip and eased the dress down my body. Callum stared, his eyes following the dress as more of my body was exposed.

"Oh, Grace," he moaned, staring at my now exposed breasts, "They're utterly perfect." Hesitatingly, he brushed his fingers over my nipples. Breathing deeply, I watched them stiffen under his touch. I like my breasts. They're a B-cup, sometimes a C depending on the brand of bra. Big enough to look nice but not cumbersome. Sometimes I look at them in the mirror. Firm and round. Callum seemed to like them too. He grinned, cupped both in his hands and squeezed.

"Hey, easy tiger," I laughed, "You seem to be a little overdressed."

Poor Callum. He tried to remove his clothes all at the same time and not in the right order. Hopping on one foot, he began to topple. I tried to catch him but too late. Luckily, the mattress absorbed most of his fall before he hit the floor with a thump. I rolled my eyes and helped him to his feet. Thankfully, the night before a Sunday service, my father always takes a sleeping pill otherwise he's awake half the night running through his sermon.

"Callum, slow down," I said, "This isn't a one-off, or at least I hope not. Let's take it easy. We've got all night. Lots of nights."

"I know," he said, sitting on the bed and taking his shoes off, "It's just that you're so beautiful and I don't want to disappoint you. I want this to be..., y'know, perfect."

I sat next to him, took his hand in mine and said, "Callum, no one, especially me, is going to be judging your performance. This is a new experience for both of us. Let's just take it nice and slow, maybe just cuddle for a bit?" He looked like a spaniel who'd lost his favourite ball so I hugged him and said, "We will be having sex but you don't have to jump my bones as soon as we get into bed. Now, take your time and join me when you're ready."

.....

Callum:

I took a deep breath and undressed methodically, as I should have done from the start. I stood and turned. Grace was in bed with the red sheet pulled up to her chin, looking at my bulge. "And the boxers," she said, "No point being coy, I've had it in my mouth." She watched me shed my boxers then raised the sheet for me saying, "I've kept my thong on. I thought you might like to take it off for me later."

Heeding her words, I didn't leap on her but laid down on my back next to her. Restraint, Callum, restraint, I told myself. Grace edged closer and I turned to face her. As we embraced, for the first time in my life I felt the warmth of another naked human body against me. We kissed, my hand in the small of her back and her breasts pressing on my chest. When she sucked on my tongue I moaned into her mouth. My hand slid lower, caressing her buttock. Her thong had elasticated string bits around her hip. I started to ease them down but her hand stopped me. "Not yet, we need to talk first," she said. We do?

She rolled me onto my back, put her head on the crook of my shoulder and said, "I take it that like me you're a virgin?"

"Well yeah," I said, stroking her back.

"Have you done any research?"

"Research?" I said, a touch confused.

"Yes, research into sexual acts and positions. I've been watching pornography at night for a while. I'm now quite familiar with the broad spectrum of activities in which a couple may engage, though at first I was surprised by the quantity of incest pornography. However, I now realise that the chances of those appearing in the videos actually being related are pretty slim. I believe it is simply role-playing for the cameras. Some of the things I saw were quite interesting but one or two, such as urinating on each other, were rather a turn-off. Have you been watching any?"

"Yeah, sometimes."

"For research?"

"I suppose you could call it that," I chuckled.

"Hmmm..., I suppose that even if it was only for titillation and masturbation you'd still have learned something. What are your views on anal sex?"

"Jeez, Grace, I don't think we should be trying to run before we can walk."

"I don't mean tonight, silly, but I've bought some lubricant in case we ever want to try. I wonder if it hurts? In some countries, it's an accepted form of contraception. Oh, by the way, I've dealt with that so we don't need to use condoms. So, apart from intercourse, what else would you like to try?"

"Tonight?"

"No, Tuesday the 24th of October. Of course tonight you idiot."

"I can choose anything?"

"Within reason for now."

"Well, I'd like to taste you..., down there."

Grace looked up, smiled and said, "I was hoping that might be a possibility. I shaved down there earlier. Perhaps before we have intercourse, you'll let me suck your cock again?"

"Oh, if you must," I laughed. "Now, about this thong..."

Grace squealed with surprise and hopefully delight as I rolled her onto her back and kissed her throat. She seemed to hold her breath as I kissed lower. I'd watched enough porn to know what to do, it was simply a question of modifying my technique in response to her reaction. At least, that was my theory. I was pretty certain that I'd enjoy it but that wasn't the aim. At that moment I resolved that for as long as we were together, my aim in life would be to give her pleasure. My own enjoyment would always take second place.

I think that Grace expected me to head straight down to the promised land because she gasped, "Oh!" as I nuzzled her breasts.

.....

Grace:

I have to admit, I was almost shaking with excitement. I'd watched many videos of cunnilingus, performed by both men and women, and couldn't wait to experience it myself. I mean, my own fingers felt amazing so what would a tongue feel like? Of course, one couldn't expect Callum to be proficient at his first attempt but nevertheless, I was certain that it would prove enjoyable.

My only worry was that he might find it objectionable. I have a cousin, Maria, who lives in Ilfracombe and is the closest thing I have to a friend, apart from Callum of course. She's the only person I confide in and is quite sexually active. I posed this question to her in an email last week. Her response was, "Four guys have done it to me. Two were good and made me come like crazy. One was mediocre, though in his defence he was pretty drunk. The fourth was a washout. Said he didn't like the taste. Bastard. He got dumped pretty damn quick. I guess it's the luck of the draw."

I also have a teeny-weeny confession. Probably 80% of those videos I watched were girl-on-girl. I don't know why; I've never been attracted to a girl but surely, a girl, having a vagina and a clitoris of her own, should know exactly what to do, shouldn't she? Should be better than a guy? I mean, it's only logical when you think about it. As someone who hates unanswered questions, I needed to know the answer. I love Callum, I really do, with all my heart, but one day, with a willing girl, I'm going to see if my theory is correct. Not with anyone from around here, obviously, but at Oxford, I'm sure I'll find a female willing to help a sweet innocent girl.

Anyway, that's for the future. Right now, I had six feet plus of strong farmer's son attached to my left breast and it felt wonderful. He nuzzled, licked, kissed, squeezed and sucked it before moving across to my other one which craved the same attention. I squirmed and ran my fingers through his hair as his oral adventure set my..., my...., pussy ablaze. Pussy? It's not a cat. Vagina? Too biological. Fanny? Don't be ridiculous. Quim? Lord no, this isn't the 1800s. Cunt? Crude and possibly shocking but it does fit in with the wantonness of the moment. Cunt it is then. I felt it and my abdominal muscles clench. They did it again. It was involuntary, beyond my control. I reacted by pressing my thighs together and twisting my hips.

Callum's big right hand, which had been on my hip, moved slowly over until it was on my mound. "Mmmm...," I heard myself moan as I raised my left knee and dropped it away, offering myself to him. I held my breath then sucked in air. His fingers eased under my thong from the side and he began to probe and explore my cunt. "God almighty, you're dripping!" he exclaimed, lifting his head and grinning. His next act almost brought me to a mini-orgasm. Slowly, he raised his hand and showed me his index and middle finger. He opened and closed them like a pair of scissors. My liquid honey clung to them and formed a slimy bridge. An exquisite shudder passed through me and I moaned as he rubbed his fingers together and passed them under his nose before his lips closed around them.

.....

Callum:

Sometimes, words fail me. This was a case in point. How can I adequately put down in words my sensory overload? Perhaps an analytical approach:

Aroma - delightfully exotic but hard to pin down. Like walking into an Asian supermarket and smelling all the spices.

Sight - clear and slightly viscous, forming a string between my fingers.

Touch - very slippery but paradoxically a little sticky.

Hearing - Grace's moan sent blood streaming into my cock.

Taste - oh my, the taste. Sweet with musky undertones and the merest hint of cinnamon.

Like a child being given his first taste of chocolate, I craved more. Using my body to ease her legs further apart, I lay between them, my tongue probing her tummy button. Too bold? No, Grace pulled her legs back and rested her heels between my shoulder blades. I kissed lower until I encountered her thong.

It was black and lacy, no more than two inches wide at the top then narrowing even further as it passed over her fragrant vagina. Two black strings led from the delicate fabric around her hips. I took the upper hem between my teeth and pulled downwards. "Mmm...," moaned Grace, lifting her hips and using her fingers to ease their passage. At her thighs, our fingers touched. I took over, sliding the flimsy garment off one leg, then the other.

The candles gave me a clear view of her sex. It didn't look like the ones I'd seen in porn videos. Grace's was little more than a bare slit. Gently, using my thumbs, I eased it apart. There were her lips, glistening with her secretions that I was about to taste again. I readjusted, spreading my thumbs further and breathing in her scent. Now, towards the bottom of the slit, I could see her small opening. My cock was supposed to fit in there? Above, at the top of the slit, just before her mound, a horseshoe-shaped hood partially covered her clitoris. "Oh god, Callum, I can feel your breath!" she cried in a raspy voice.

I looked up. Her eyes were wide and staring. Her face flushed with beads of perspiration on her forehead. "Guide me," I said, "Tell me what feels good." She nodded and bit her lip. Where should I start? I remembered reading somewhere that you shouldn't just dive in so kissed and licked the inner corners of her thighs. The slight tremor in her legs told me that it was a good decision. I kissed upwards, across her baby-smooth mound and back down the other side. Each time I passed near her pussy she sucked in air and it seemed to clench. I guess it's involuntary, similar to a guy's cock twitching. Each clench forced out a tiny dribble of clear liquid which began to accumulate until there was enough for it to slide down towards the light brown puckered star of her anus.

This will sound naïve, but I was unsure if this was the sweet nectar that I'd sucked from my fingers. I certainly hoped so. Starting at the small bridge of flesh between her sex and anus, I licked upwards until I was at her mound. "Ohhhhh...!" cried Grace, arching her back slightly and pressing on my spine with her heels. Oh, that taste! I swirled her honey around my mouth coating my teeth and every crevice in order to extract maximum flavour. I repeated the action four or five times, like a kid licking an ice cream. Variation, I told myself. I'd read that somewhere too. I smiled. If you want something badly enough, go to its source. Using just the tip of my tongue, I circled her tight little opening then probed no more than half-an-inch. "Nnnnuuuung...," she grunted, deep in her throat as muscles somewhere in her vagina caused her opening to close and reopen.

"Oh..., oh god yes..., just there..., right fucking there!" she gasped, gripping my hands after I'd slid my arms under her thighs. Her enjoyment of what I was doing caught me unawares. I mean, I could understand if I was tongue-fucking her or ravaging her clit, but I was just tickling her hole. Oh well, I'd asked her to guide me, so be it. The more I probed and teased that little opening, the more she twisted, raked her heels on my back and made odd guttural noises. My reward was a steady trickle of her honey which was soon nestling in my stomach.

Time for a change. A few more licks then, during one of her frequent clenches, I tensed my tongue and drove it in. "Fuck..., fuck..., fuuuuuck...!" she squeaked, her last expletive so high pitched I expected that mad dog, Dexter, to come running. She bucked, her head coming a foot off the pillow each time. Her legs trembled, her fists bunched my hair. Looking up whilst plunging my tongue in and out, I watched her eyes screw shut and her lips quiver. She seemed to have stopped breathing. I held on, fascinated by her orgasmic contortions. They lasted twelve, maybe fifteen seconds, before she sucked in air and slumped. Holy shit!

Grace:

I was dying, or I thought I was. My mind and body seemed to disconnect. For that last minute, maybe longer, I was out of control. The thrusting and jerking were completely involuntary. Actually, it was quite scary that for the first time in my life, I'd let myself go. I'd masturbated, of course, many times, but nothing had ever approached the overwhelming sensation of surrendering my body to someone else. I lay there, spent, sucking in air, unable to think straight.