Grace and Callum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How had that happened? When masturbating, I needed both hands; one rubbing my clit, the other fingering myself. But Callum hadn't touched my clit, I was pretty certain of that. Nor had he fingered me. How odd.

Anyway, it wasn't worth worrying about; any second now, Callum would move. Probably roll onto his back wearing a silly grin. Was I supposed to thank him? Is that what women do?

My arms seemed to have lost all their strength but I managed to bunch the pillow behind my head. Callum looked up, his face glistening. I tried to move my right leg off his shoulder to give him space but he gripped it. What was he doing? Why wasn't he moving? Confused, I watched him lower his head and begin kissing my mound again. Why? I'd had my orgasm. A woman can only have one, can't she? Then she needs to recover. Anything else is just fantasy, probably dreamt up by a man.

Perhaps he was preparing to fuck me? Did he have an erection? I'd had my fun, now it was his turn. Yes, that was it, he needed release. He'd now fuck me and ejaculate. Not the way I'd envisaged things would go but hey ho, I'd do my duty.

In fact, that wasn't how things went, not by a long chalk.

I was about to say something but the words caught in my throat. That tends to happen when a man licks your clitoris. I jerked in response, tensing my muscles. What the...? When I tensed them, I felt my vagina grip something. A finger? Where had that come from? Had he slipped it in during my orgasm? That was possible as I'd broken my hymen some years ago whilst exploring with my own fingers. It, or they, inside me, began to move, sliding slowly in and out. It was nice. I began to move again, grinding and gripping. Now it felt very nice. A tingly warmth spread from my clit. My breasts, especially my nipples, felt hot. I grabbed them, squeezing and rolling them. Callum's fingers went faster. He made a slurping sound on my clit. He was sucking it between his lips. Oh, sweet Jesus, that was so fucking good!

A bomb detonated in my brain. Unlike the steady build-up to my first orgasm, this one came from nowhere and hit me like an express train. One second I was vaguely capable of coherent thought, the next a jerking, spasming wreck, clawing at the sheets and growling in my throat. Whereas my first was a definite ten, this was a brief eight, but still rocked my world.

Poor Callum. At some point in my orgasmic throes, I'd hooked my legs over his shoulders. I felt him tugging at my knees trying to part them. Only then did I realise how hard I'd clamped my thighs together. With a breathless giggle, I released him. He rolled to my right onto his back, breathing hard and flexing his jaw. His face was flushed and shone with my juices.

Worried, I knelt next to him saying, "Um..., you okay, Callum?"

He grunted, eyes closed, then opened them and grinned. Before I had time to react, he pulled me down and kissed me. For the first time, I tasted myself on his lips. My hand went to his cock, which felt hot and hard. I knew that I couldn't orgasm a third time but Callum deserved his reward. Besides, my cunt was unlikely to ever be more slippery than it was now.

I swung my leg over and straddled him, trapping his hard penis between us. Watching his face, I slid back and forth. It was quite fascinating to watch his swollen glans disappear and reappear, coated with my own natural lube. With my weight on my arms, I slid up his body until my breasts were above his face. I felt his cock spring free. Just as he opened his mouth to suckle, I slid back down. Whether by luck or natural design, his cock was perfectly positioned.

Together we gasped as he entered me. Not just the head or an inch or two, but his whole cock, about seven inches, stretched and filled me. "Oh!" I cried in surprise.

"Oh, fuck, you're so tight!" said Callum, his eyebrows raised and his eyes wide. I clenched, making myself even tighter. I thought he'd fuck me fast, consumed by testosterone and lust but he didn't. With incredible self-control, he held my hips and eased himself in and out exquisitely slowly. Boy, it felt good.

I sat upright, loving the feeling of him buried to the hilt. He'd controlled my body, now it was my turn to control his. Watching his face for reactions, I began to work myself back and forth using my hips. It wasn't so much him going in and out, but me working him inside me. It felt SO good! Callum was grunting now, his fingers digging into my thighs. I worked myself faster. He was breathing hard and moaning, "Oh, Grace! Oh, Grace!" He was close.

I dropped forwards onto my arms again. His hands went to my breasts. He began to fuck me, driving himself upwards. I slammed down to meet him. His face screwed up, his hands went to my buttocks, then he went rigid. As he made a loud, "Nyaaaaa...!" I felt his cock swell as he pumped his semen deep into me.

I was wrong. I can orgasm a third time. Not massively, maybe a six, but I shuddered all over and my arms gave way. We lay there, panting, my weight on him. He held me as his cock softened. After a couple of minutes, it plopped free and I felt his warm ejaculate dribble out. I didn't care about the mess, I just wanted him to hold me forever.

Callum:

Did Grace just come again? I held her as we lay there. Inevitably, my cock finally slipped out. I felt my cum dribble down over my balls to the sheet. Grace would move off me any second. I waited. Her breathing became slow and shallow. Was she asleep? "Grace?" I whispered. No response. Damn. We couldn't sleep like this. Gently, I rolled us both to our right. "Mmmm," she responded but didn't seem to wake up. It took a while, but I eventually manage to manoeuvre us until we were face to face on our sides.

Maybe twenty minutes later, after I'd dozed for a while, I needed a piss. I tried not to wake Grace by easing her arm off me but she stirred and said softly, "Wait, not yet."

"But I need to..."

"I just want to say thank you."

"For what? I enjoyed it too."

"I know. Thank you for making it special."

"Sorry I couldn't last longer."

"No, it was just right for our first time. You can't imagine how many times I've laid in this bed imagining a perfect scenario. You surpassed what I thought would be perfect."

I smiled, feeling a little proud and said, "You were amazing too."

"Well, that goes without saying," she grinned, then she touched my face and said, "But it was very sweet of you to take care of my needs first. I didn't expect one orgasm, let alone two, and my third was just..., well..., heavenly. But it's a messy business and I'm all sticky. We need showers."

We forced ourselves to move. Standing together, Grace looked at the wet patch on the deep red sheet and said, "Where did that all come from? Shouldn't you have been empty?"

"Dunno," I shrugged, "Maybe because I was so excited?"

I'd been here enough times to know that the bathroom was further down the hallway on the right. Grace took my hand and led me towards the bedroom door.

"Wait," I said, "Like this? Naked?"

"It's 1.15am and my father will have taken a pill, come on."

Despite her confidence, Grace quietly eased the door open and peered out. The coast was clear but I again winced as the floorboards creaked. We made it undetected and I locked the bathroom door. In some ways, the vicarage was similar to our farmhouse - old, rambling and subject to a myriad of planning regulations due to its historic status and location in Exmoor National Park. Any changes had to fit in the existing structure and not alter the outside appearance. This led to quirky rooms not designed for 21st-century life.

Initially, the bathroom looked normal with its sink, toilet and Victorian roll-topped bath. Then you noticed a very old oak doorway leading into what was once some sort of storeroom. Through it, there was a tiled shower room with no windows. "You first," I said, nodding towards the doorway, "I need to pee."

"Okay, but join me," she said.

Done, I stood by the shower which was quite modern, with slate walls and a glass door. She turned on the water which cascaded down from a dinner-plate-sized showerhead. Satisfied with the temperature, she pulled me in. "Mmmm..., that's nice," she sighed as I stood behind and wrapped my arms around her. Together, we swayed slightly, enjoying the hot water coating our bodies. "Seriously?" she said, looking up and back at me.

It wasn't my fault. I mean, what cock wouldn't go hard with a naked beautiful girl pressing her ass on it? "Sorry," I said, "It just..."

"Shut up," she laughed, moving so my cock slid up and down her crack. I thought we might fuck but Grace reached for a bottle of shower gel that was on a wire shelf and we washed each other.

.....

Grace:

In the shower, Callum controlled himself and after a cuddle, we just washed. Maybe in time, his confidence would grow and he'd take me whenever he wanted. That would be nice. The shower sex videos I'd watched had been really hot. But it was late and we were sensible. In bed, my head on his chest, I was asleep in minutes.

.....

Neither of us heard the knock on the door. Mother's words, "Wakey wakey, you two love birds" stirred us. During the warm night, we'd kicked the sheet off. Yawning, I pushed myself up onto one elbow and took stock. Callum was on his back, stretching, arms above his head, cock erect and proud. Mother, who was opening the curtains and window couldn't have missed it. "Smells a bit..., um..., sweaty in here," she said.

Callum, panicking, sat up, muttered, "Fuck!" and scrabbled for the sheet to cover us.

Mother simply smiled and said, "Somewhat late for that, Callum." Then she sat near me on the bed and said, "I trust all went well?"

"You're not mad at me?" I said, "At the surprise of finding Callum in my bed?"

"No dear, it wasn't much of a surprise after I found Callum's shoes by the kitchen door."

I glanced at Callum who rolled his eyes and flopped back. Mother laughed and said, "Don't worry, I moved them before your father saw them. They're in the cupboard under the sink."

"Um..., about father..." I said.

"I'll deal with him. Now, I've brought up mugs of tea. Breakfast is in thirty minutes. Come down whenever you're..., well..., ready." With that, she glanced at the bump in the sheet made by Callum's cock, winked at me, kissed me on the cheek and said, "Maybe we should make it breakfast in an hour, then I'll head off to church."

As she closed the door, Callum breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Perhaps we should go too. To church I mean. I've got my suit."

"We don't HAVE to go," I said, "My father has never forced me. Even as a child, it was my choice. He has his faith, obviously, but also believes that people should be free to make up their own minds. My mother always goes but I go about once a month. I'm not really a believer."

Callum thought for a moment then said, "No, your parents, well, your mother, has been very understanding. I think we should go, if only to show our appreciation."

"And that," I said, crawling towards him and tugging down the sheet, "Is why I love you so much."

Understandably, during the conversation with my mother, his cock had deflated a little. Hmmm..., an hour. I curled on my left side and rested my head on Callum's abdomen. Now I could examine his cock more closely. He had what I believe they refer to as a 'semi'. Not hard but not limp either. As he had been hard his foreskin was still back exposing the rather cutely flared head. I'm not sure if I liked his curly brown pubic hair. We'll see, it may have to go. Using the fingers on my right hand, I lifted his soft salami. It felt heavy and warm. Time to explore his balls. They too were warm. Rolling them in my fingers, they moved around in their saggy sack. It made me smile. They felt like the bags of mozzarella cheese that you get in supermarkets.

Callum's cock, which I'd left lying to one side, twitched and straightened slightly. The more I played with his balls, the more it thickened until quite soon it was hard and pointing up his chest. I'd done that. Pleased with myself, I wrapped my fingers around its base. Obviously, my penile experience is limited to what I'd seen on my iPad screen, but Callum's cock really is quite beautiful. I think it's thicker than average and probably a bit longer. There's a ridge that runs its length on the underside, which becomes its topside when he's on his back, like now. Then either side, pronounced veins zigzag their way along. But best of all I adore the flared head. It really is quite exquisite.

I closed my eyes a number of times, trying to commit it to memory. Somehow, I knew that I'd be picturing it during my next masturbation session. It was wider than his shaft with a concave curve before its lower edge, or top edge if he was stood up. To my absolute delight, I discovered that if I pulled downwards and squeezed, the head swelled even more and its thin skin became smooth and tight. Callum gave a soft moan which made me inwardly smile. Yeah, he was going to enjoy this but so was I.

I pulled and squeezed again. His cock seemed to throb, ejecting a little stream of liquid - the pre-cum I'd read about. I assume that was what I'd licked off his cock in the music room. I wasn't sure why it was called pre-cum as it wasn't a precursor to an imminent ejaculation. Perhaps early onset discharge would be more accurate, though admittedly not as concise. Pre-cum it was then. Slowly, I slid my fingers upwards and used my thumb to spread the slippery liquid.

Now his glans shone even more. I slipped my fingers back down, gripped the base and licked my lips.

Callum:

Oh Christ, was she going to suck my cock again? I didn't last long last night. Maybe it was a good thing that I could only see the back of her head. I think it was the sight of my cock in her mouth that had set me off. I waited, body tensed. She didn't move. What was she doing? Then I felt it - slippery warmth engulfing my head. "Nnnnn...," I moaned. Last night had been incredible, though standing there, nervous and surprised, I'd not been in a position to fully appreciate it. Now, naked, looking at Grace's cascading curls and the curves of her body, it was a hundred times better. Slowly, her head began to bob, intensifying the sensations coursing outwards from my groin.

By reaching out with my left hand I could run it up the back of her bare thigh. She shuffled closer until her right knee nudged my left side. Now, ass in the air, I could run my fingers over her smooth tight buttocks. I guess like most boys, I'd spent many hours beating my meat, trying to imagine what real sex with a girl would be like. I was way off. What surprised me most wasn't the physical side - though that was, of course, amazing - but the emotional aspect. I think that my strong feelings for Grace added a dimension I'd not considered. We weren't just having sex, we were connecting in a way I'd never imagined possible.

I was breathing hard and needed a distraction if I was to last longer than before. It came unexpectedly when Grace lifted her leg and lowered herself onto my face.

Grace:

When mother said an hour, I knew what I wanted to do. I was pretty certain that Callum would embrace the experience with the same enthusiasm as me. I suppose I should have asked him first but I had no desire to interrupt what I was doing. You see, although this was only my second experience of fellatio, I had an overwhelming sensation that I was born to do it and I wanted it to last as long as possible. Surely to god, there can be no more thrilling experience (apart from my own orgasms of course) than to have a warm, hard cock in your mouth? I made a discovery - the more I ran my tongue over his glans and used my lips, the tighter his scrotum became. Soon, his balls had risen up and the previously sagging skin of his sac has contracted to form a quite compact package. Was this a precursor to his orgasm? I needed to distract him or it would soon be over.

His hand sliding over my buttocks gave me the impetus I needed. I lifted my leg over and paused, holding his cock in my mouth. I felt him grip my buttocks then his breath on me, then a touch; his tongue, right on my clit. Good, that was exactly what I'd hoped for - him getting right into it, not little kisses all over the place. Pressing myself on him, I resumed what I'd started, this time taking as much of his cock as I could, only stopping when I gagged.

I made a discovery; it's possible to moan with a mouthful of cock. It's also hard to concentrate when someone is alternating between tongue fucking you and lapping at your clit. In the event, it wasn't him that couldn't hold out. I tried my best to keep going but had to concede defeat. I released his cock, rested my head on his thigh, pumped his shaft with my right hand and waited for the orgasm that was building.

Was Callum really a novice at this? He seemed to be able to read me, varying his actions based on my reactions. A moan or a thrust from me prompted a repetition from him, then he'd try something else before returning to what had initiated the moan. Quickly, he built up a picture of what I liked. It became a rapid circuit of lick my entrance, attack my clit, tongue fuck me, attack my clit, lick my entrance, attack my clit. Soon, I was seriously out of control, thrusting and grinding like crazy, not caring if he could breathe. My moans morphed into a continuous throaty growl. I needed to cum, oh god I needed to cum!

Callum:

Fuck me, I needed this to end! She was grinding herself like crazy and pushing down so hard I could hardly breathe. What else could I do? Apart from tongue fucking her and licking her clit, what else was there? Well, there was one thing but would she like it? Her grinding became even faster and she was making a strange noise. My nose went into her pussy! I couldn't breathe at all! Fuck! In desperation, I dug my nails into her ass cheeks and pushed her away slightly. Fresh air!

I was looking at the wrinkly little star of her anus. Fuck it! Making my tongue as rigid as I could, I pulled her down.

Grace:

What... the... fuck? I felt Callum's tongue force its way into my most private hole then my world exploded. As I shook like a leaf and screwed my eyes shut, my growl turned into a loud cry and my visual circuits were swamped by a kaleidoscope of swirling colours and shapes. This wasn't an orgasm, it was an ORGASM! Did I pass out? I'm not sure. There's a break in my memory of that event, but only a brief one. My next recollection is of Callum pushing and pulling at me.

Callum:

I needed to cum..., desperately. As Grace sagged, gasping for breath, I managed to force her off. She was limp and covered in a sheen of perspiration. She offered no resistance as I pulled her to her knees, gripped her hips and drove my cock in hard. She whimpered as seven or eight strokes later I bellowed like a bull and ejaculated into her. Grace fell forwards taking me with her. My weight was on her but I was devoid of energy.

Her cry of, "Callum, Callum, please!" brought me to my senses. Summoning my strength, I rolled off. Together, we lay there panting.

"Is that bacon I can smell?" I said, which made Grace giggle.

Epilogue:

Sadly, there was no fairy tale ending - so far. Grace and Callum were an 'item' at university for two years, sharing a two-bedroomed apartment funded by their respective parents. It came to an amicable end when Grace met a Swedish student called Linnéa and decided to explore lesbianism. They remain very close friends with the three now sharing the apartment, though Callum's hopes of a threesome have yet to be realised.

Thank you for reading this. Please, please, please, leave feedback and a rating if you can. It greatly helps me to understand if my writing gives pleasure and encourages me to write more.