All Comments on 'Grace and Claire'

by EmmyLou93

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
WritingKnightWritingKnightover 6 years ago
Sorry...

but you lost me when you went from first person to third. This was also too predictable and cookie cutter.

RichardGRichardGover 6 years ago

Very nice. Part 2?

AbastAbastover 6 years ago
Nice Daddy story

I'll admit the perspectives got to be a bit confusing for me too but over all i did enjoy the story. It would be nice to see him control her like he eludes to. Thank you for taking the time to wright it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cookie cutter??

I agree that the perspective switches could have been smoother or marked more effectively, but I loved this story for its unique approach. The online chat was hot and authentic sounding. I love this story because it is decidedly NOT a typical or "cookie cutter" narrative. Kudos to you for an original and entertaining romp that conveys real inner conflict and angst about a daughter's lust and her father's struggle to embrace his own lust. I'll admit that I prefer a bit more gentleness in father daughter stories, but this was a hot, erotic exception. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
EXCELLENT

Hi Emmy Lou

I really like your idea and the way you developed it. Your prose was great and the exchanges were erotic, stimulating, very descriptive, and beautifully dirty.

Well Done, I give it a five, and will look for more from you.

Love, a mature jerker. X 0 ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My first comment, after years of reading.

Wow amazing the love you describe between the two of them! Brilliant!

Hope you write part two.

bwmombwmomover 6 years ago
Wonderfully wicked

I agree with Anonymous 1 - definitely not cookie cutter and definitely hot!

Carnal_FlowerCarnal_Flowerover 6 years ago
I Love Your Stories

So happy to see a new one. You have some of the hottest, best D/d stories on Lit. Been a fan for a long time. More, please!

ozSolitude1964ozSolitude1964over 6 years ago
So sweet

So beautiful... so deep.

More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW, just wow

I have never commented on any other erotic story ever.

And I have read a lot of erotic stories, but none have ever touched my soul the way yours did. I found it incredibly seductive. I LOVED the idea that her desires were hidden from us in the beginning. Eventually they developed into a necessity. There is an old saying, necessity is the mother of invention... She invented a way to make her need, her fantasy, into a reality.

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing

You are a very good writer. I found you through "Chickadee" which is also fantastic so far. Please keep writing! Maybe consider adding some of your favourite authors? Whenever I find a story as good as yours, I like to check the author's "favourites" section to see which stories and writers interest such a uniquely creative mind, in the hopes of finding something new and stimulating. The real diamonds on this site take some finding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hello there....

I do not have a lit account, but I wanted to let you know this is my favorite story on the site...

Thank you very much! Would you ever consider a sequel?

BigDaddyWillieBBigDaddyWillieBover 5 years ago
Fantastic

I very much enjoyed your story. Extremely exciting and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
the ending sentence

do u kno de wae?

nightjacknightjackabout 5 years ago
Wow!

Fantastic story. Just loved it from start to finish!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Second story and more?

This should be expanded on I felt that it had hinted at a possible D/s play at some point and would love to read more of this story with or without that

GreaserBobGreaserBobover 4 years ago
Weird pov shift

You go from first person pov to third in the first section. This frustrated me because I liked everything else about the story.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 4 years ago
"Grace and Claire:" - Eighteen Year Old Virgin Daughter, Claire and Fifty-one Year Old Widowed Father.

I'm very passionate about and for daughter and father incestuous relationships, where love, romance, respect and caring for each is the mainstay theme of the story. This story fills my incest attraction to the hilt.

Claire wants her widowed father very much. She's concocted an online scheme to entice her father to accept incest as normal, which he has strict reservations that Claire must tear down. The online chat with her father--with an eighteen year old virgin being loved, and wanted and eventually consummates their sexual union--is unique and suspenseful; her online chat takes weeks to unravel sufficiently that her widowed father realizes his online chat-mate "Grace" is his actual, real life daughter Claire. He still has reservations about incest that his daughter Claire must still overcome

Their eventual affair is sweet, loving, sensual and unique in its development. Claire could be any man's incest love interest. I read the story thinking of my daughter as Claire--and kept an iron hard-on throughout. EmmyLou93 has written an epic of an incest lover's greatest wishes and fantasies. The story did end too soon, as there seemed to have been much more said and accomplished between parent and child. Especially, since her father was widowed, her mother deceased many years before, so much could have been agreed to for their eventual future as lovers, partners, and parents. But, overall it kept my interest piqued and my boner, boned.

bellesveritesbellesveritesalmost 4 years ago
Sweet and creative

It took a second to keep up with character pov switches, but it didn't really take away from the story at all. I've read thousands of stories on lit over the years and few make me as wet as this one did. Love it. I will for sure be reading it, and your other stories, again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Daddy is a stupid dick

WSM98WSM98over 2 years ago

Ah, this is so sweet and so very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well done sexy beautiful eroticism at its best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous